PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in Life After Death?

thatKid
07-14-2008, 12:46 AM
I do. Although, I'm a schizo. I dreamt it. And I can't find answers/translations. So there ya go.

KERZO
07-14-2008, 05:59 PM
thats good for you..:dududu:

Trismegistos
07-15-2008, 03:40 AM
I do. Although, I'm a schizo. I dreamt it. And I can't find answers/translations. So there ya go.

Your not alone many do.

g_flex
07-15-2008, 04:21 AM
yea i do blive in it...its like a whole different life probably...i cant see how sumthing so complex like life just starts and ends on earth and bang we gone..its gotta be more like a transition thingy..its just hard 4 me ta grasp the concept of heaven n hell...its a pity we can only confirm it after the last heart beat stops.

SID
07-15-2008, 06:36 AM
I believe in life after physical death 100%, although no body knows "where our soul will fly", but i always think of two reasonable and logical posibilites, the transfererence our our spirits to the cosmos and reincarnation. The reason i think reincarnation is a posibility is because energy/matter is never destroyed, only transfered or re-distributed, so i think its highly possible that our energy would be re distributed/transfered into some other form, therefore maintaining the collective conciousness.

but at the end of the day we will all find out for ourselves...

Ritter
07-15-2008, 07:10 AM
Thread title:

No.

I don't believe in the "soul", and don't think it will roam around forever... or any time.

When we die, cells in our body die, and we no longer exist as lives, only as physical remnants of ourselves. What happens when we die? We will never know, and no one will know.

People's knowledge of what happens when you die is so puny, almost non-existent because no man can put himself into the position of death.

nethermans
07-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Buddha... So yes I believe in life, in any form, after death

ALCATRAZ
07-15-2008, 03:07 PM
No I don't believe in life after death, because there is no proof for me to believe so.

Rame
07-15-2008, 03:34 PM
No.

Kong
07-15-2008, 04:03 PM
I do, but there are no answers/translations to it here. The soul knows and thats that, all the shit they try and tell you here is just to confuse and put fear in people.

Max Munch
07-15-2008, 04:32 PM
Buddha... So yes I believe in life, in any form, after death

Ditto.

100pr00f
07-15-2008, 05:42 PM
i rememeber me in 1622

killd by a arow that was ment for a boar...what kina shit is that

never knew who shot it

ChristO
07-18-2008, 10:27 PM
...did I see who shot me to death in them towers...

V4D3R
07-22-2008, 12:04 PM
I was in them trenches in WW2...and I was royalty at one point in KMT.

Life after here is nowhere...now-here.

The greatest battle you face in death is remembering that the demons you feared in life through imagination are not real. You must pass these and ignore them with no fear because you created them. Go to the light and your loved ones.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 02:16 PM
if you say there is no life after death you must also say that there is no life before birth. this goes against all laws of matter and energy.

you would have to concede that energy is created and destroyed on a regular basis since people are born and die every second.

how can this be when we all know that life is more than an animated shell?
if you believe that you are no more than the net of caloric(energy) processing, i pity your life.

what force is behind evolution (self improvement)? why does life exist in even the harshest of conditions? they have found bacteria that grows in rocket fuel. a blade of grass can push through concrete. how can you deny the power of life by reducing it to electrical impulses and chemical processing?

Black Man
07-22-2008, 02:31 PM
The 85% BELIEVE.......life after death (life and death have no partnership)? Life after death.....this is believed by the 85%, the 10% KNOWS that when a man dies that he will never come back and tell the living whether he lied or not because the dead is never known to return from the grave.

No one can come back from a physical death but there is a chance for MENTAL DEATH....

...people who do not know the true and living god or their origin in this world and worship that they know not....

STYLE
07-22-2008, 02:46 PM
right now we living through the dawn of the dead. mental zombies.

Black Man
07-22-2008, 03:54 PM
i believe in life after death

WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF YOUR BELIEF?

and the biggest scam on the people is that there is no afterlife and out of this ignorance alot of wickedness is done to avoid death and/or prolong life

WHY DO YOU SAY THIS IS A SCAM? THE BIGGEST SCAM?

some vedic texts say that the realiziation of eternal life opens the crown chakra

STYLE
07-22-2008, 04:24 PM
there has to be life after death because as your body decomposes and the energy from your cells is comsumed by bacteria worms animals or fire(cremation) life cycle is completed once again. just like the same exact hydrogen and oxygen molecule i drink have went through some dinosuars bladder first.

SID
07-22-2008, 04:43 PM
if you say there is no life after death you must also say that there is no life before birth. this goes against all laws of matter and energy.

you would have to concede that energy is created and destroyed on a regular basis since people are born and die every second.

how can this be when we all know that life is more than an animated shell?
if you believe that you are no more than the net of caloric(energy) processing, i pity your life.

what force is behind evolution (self improvement)? why does life exist in even the harshest of conditions? they have found bacteria that grows in rocket fuel. a blade of grass can push through concrete. how can you deny the power of life by reducing it to electrical impulses and chemical processing?

WORD!!!!

Energy cannot not cease being energy, even when stars die the energy is not vaporised but converted/re-directed into the space/matter around it creating new forms of energy and matter the re-incarnation of energy if you will

I think the same applies for humans, because we are made up of mostly energy
i believe in re-incarnation on this planet or in some other form or the other.

pretty vague explanation, but you get the concept

Dwyck
07-24-2008, 03:26 AM
I believe in life after physical death 100%, although no body knows "where our soul will fly", but i always think of two reasonable and logical posibilites, the transfererence our our spirits to the cosmos and reincarnation. The reason i think reincarnation is a posibility is because energy/matter is never destroyed, only transfered or re-distributed, so i think its highly possible that our energy would be re distributed/transfered into some other form, therefore maintaining the collective conciousness.

but at the end of the day we will all find out for ourselves...

Very Good Answer And I Agree 100%... And The reason I Don't Fear Death Is Because Of That... And Even If We Cease To Exist Somehow... The Morbid Comfort In That Is We Won't Know The Difference Anyhow...

J-Cee
07-24-2008, 03:44 AM
Yes i

J-Cee
07-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Yes i do..either through Reincarnation or your energy carries on...although..i do not remember anything before i was born..so it could be the same when i die,but that would also interfere with "that energy doesnt die"...
Will have to see...

ChristO
07-25-2008, 08:36 AM
The 85% BELIEVE.......life after death (life and death have no partnership)? Life after death.....this is believed by the 85%, the 10% KNOWS that when a man dies that he will never come back and tell the living whether he lied or not because the dead is never known to return from the grave.

No one can come back from a physical death but there is a chance for MENTAL DEATH....

...people who do not know the true and living god or their origin in this world and worship that they know not....

look, I was shot dead in what they named the MLK towers, in 1969. I'm still alive after death, in philadelphia. conception in 1970, born in 1971. I once spoke under Malcom X'D. turns out malcom little was once Cain. 1964, I founded my own nation.
check it, it gets deeper, but I ain't gon' hold y'all. borderlinez...[not a soul got in]...

Black Man
07-25-2008, 09:06 AM
look, I was shot dead in what they named the MLK towers, in 1969. I'm still alive after death, in philadelphia. conception in 1970, born in 1971. I once spoke under Malcom X'D. turns out malcom little was once Cain. 1964, I founded my own nation.
check it, it gets deeper, but I ain't gon' hold y'all. borderlinez...[not a soul got in]...

:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

Maccabee Ridah
07-26-2008, 07:53 PM
No I don't believe! I HOPE but I don't BELIEVE! The only thing I believe r the facts, and they r totally opposite of this thread idea!

Peace.......

diggy
07-26-2008, 09:32 PM
First of all, what is life and what is death?

ChristO
07-26-2008, 09:46 PM
:?:?:?:?:?:?:?
...I tells you what, keep letting gentrification take over y'all hoods if you want. I ain't about it...gather ya' senses, and get back at me when you convinced this is the end...

ChristO
07-26-2008, 09:48 PM
...like I said, I was shot dead in the MLK towers, 112th St. 1969. I'm home now. here in Philly. the 13th sentry...

dezmond
07-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Yes

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 01:26 PM
I was in them trenches in WW2...and I was royalty at one point in KMT.

Life after here is nowhere...now-here.

The greatest battle you face in death is remembering that the demons you feared in life through imagination are not real. You must pass these and ignore them with no fear because you created them. Go to the light and your loved ones.

Trenches were a World War I phenomenon......maybe it was a foxhole you were in???

Face of the Golden Falcon
07-28-2008, 01:57 AM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

...as far as our bodies are concerned, like some have said, energy cant be destroyed it just changes form. And consciousness cant be destroyed, divided or defined it's one. So who's life are we talking about? There is only one...

SHEM HETEP

WARPATH
07-29-2008, 01:34 PM
life after life.

Because if you live after you die, then there never really is a death.

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Can you prove life after death?

Whenever we argue about whether a thing can be proved, we should distinguish five different questions about that thing:

Does it really exist or not? "To be or not to be, that is the question."
If it does exist, do we know that it exists? A thing can obviously exist without our knowing it.
If we know that it exists, can we be certain of this knowledge? Our knowledge might be true but uncertain; it might be "right opinion."
If it is certain, is there a logical proof, a demonstration of why we have a right to be certain? There may be some certainties that are not logically demonstrable (e.g. my own existence, or the law of non-contradiction).
If there is a proof, is it a scientific one in the modern sense of 'scientific'? Is it publicly verifiable by formal logic and/or empirical observation? There may be other valid kinds of proof besides proofs by the scientific method. The fifth point is especially important when asking whether you can prove life after death. I think it depends on what kinds of proof you will accept. It cannot be proved like a theorem in Euclidean geometry; nor can it be observed, like a virus. For the existence of life after death is not on the one hand a logical tautology: its contradiction does not entail a contradiction, as a Euclidean theorem does. On the other hand, it cannot be empirically proved or disproved (at least before death) simply because by definition all experience before death is experience of life before death, not life after death.

Come Honor Face
07-29-2008, 07:14 PM
I believe when u die, that's it. You're gone! There is nothing after that. Just my opinion.

WARPATH
07-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Can you prove life after death?

Whenever we argue about whether a thing can be proved, we should distinguish five different questions about that thing:

Does it really exist or not? "To be or not to be, that is the question."
If it does exist, do we know that it exists? A thing can obviously exist without our knowing it.
If we know that it exists, can we be certain of this knowledge? Our knowledge might be true but uncertain; it might be "right opinion."
If it is certain, is there a logical proof, a demonstration of why we have a right to be certain? There may be some certainties that are not logically demonstrable (e.g. my own existence, or the law of non-contradiction).
If there is a proof, is it a scientific one in the modern sense of 'scientific'? Is it publicly verifiable by formal logic and/or empirical observation? There may be other valid kinds of proof besides proofs by the scientific method.The fifth point is especially important when asking whether you can prove life after death. I think it depends on what kinds of proof you will accept. It cannot be proved like a theorem in Euclidean geometry; nor can it be observed, like a virus. For the existence of life after death is not on the one hand a logical tautology: its contradiction does not entail a contradiction, as a Euclidean theorem does. On the other hand, it cannot be empirically proved or disproved (at least before death) simply because by definition all experience before death is experience of life before death, not life after death.

:eggy:

Skampoe's been drinking my serum again. ( VERY HOMO )