PDA

View Full Version : How attractive is a womans personality?

Durag
07-15-2008, 04:44 AM
Was just thinkin about this the other day, i was talking to this woman at work, and shes not amazing looking or anything, like shes decent, but nothing special, and we were talking for ages and she was just really cool to talk to and easy to get on with, and wasnt shit talking, and acting cool when she was just been a fake bitch, you could tell she was genuine, and i thought that made her 10X more attractive.

I met a guy at the weekend who i havent seen since i was 15, hes got 6 years, and has been out the last two, but before he went away he had some model of a girlfriend, who everyone wanted, but she was a tight, stuck-up fake bitch, and after a year he started to almost find her repulsive. But since hes gotten outta jail hes been with this different chick, whos appar a size 16, but he says he loves her, and finds her way more attractive that the other bitch, because shes easy to get on with, understanding, and not so self centered.

So what do ya'll think?

I dont mean, like a HUGE fat, smelly, acne-ridden women, who happens to be cool, as being more attractive that a sexy curvey bitch, but an average looking girl whos got a great personality, as more attractive than a model whos got less of a personality than RAMESH.

begongo
07-15-2008, 04:56 AM
yes, personality can indeed make a bitch 10x more attractive ... the thing is that she should be pleasant, if you find her pleasant that's all that matters

a woman is not just in the physical, you should actually love her and shit

the visible and the invisible are indivisible

Durag
07-15-2008, 05:03 AM
Yeah no doubt.

I know everyone always says, its better to have a decent looking chick with a good personality, than a model with a shit one as a girlfriend.

But i mean, do you think a good personality actually make them appear more attractive to you?

begongo
07-15-2008, 05:11 AM
yeah, because beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder

if you got a real connection with her, then her smile will appear to you as being much more beautiful, her lips much softer, her touch more gentle, etc

Robert
07-15-2008, 05:14 AM
If you're going to be with a woman for any length of time personality is a crucial factor.

Then again, if you're just looking for a quick fuck, forget about it.

begongo
07-15-2008, 05:18 AM
oh and I hate not-good looking chicks with a miserable personality, I just feel like dick slapping them on the cheek in front of a crowd

TAURO
07-15-2008, 05:28 AM
I knew a girl in colombia who I had known since I was a kid, she lived opposite my familys house and her parents were good friends of my family. She was a couple of years younger than me and she was best firends with my cousin. When we was kids I never saw her as anything but that little girl opposite my fams house, but then as the years went on she just matured into a fine ass female, despite this though because of the years I had known her she just never appealed to me in that way, until this one time im out there she was at my familys house just hanging out and I just began to observe her as she interacted with my fam, she truly knew how to light up a room. She had such a warm personality that people were just drawn to her, it really was amazing if you'd seen it. By that point onwards I began to find her attractive but I still didn't act on it cos I wasn't going to be around to see it through so I wasn't gonna even try with her....until we started getting closer as friends and we began having these deep conversations that would go on for hours, by this point I was pretty much in love with her and I just couldn't explain it. Fortunately for me she shared similar feelings towards me too but in the end it just couldn't work out due to numerous reasons.

But yes you do find women more attractive due to personality.

Come Honor Face
07-15-2008, 05:32 AM
Girls with a real good personality scare me. I'm afraid one of them will trick me into marrying them or something. Then again, I'm not as afraid as I once was of that. I'm getting old. LOL

Durag
07-15-2008, 05:34 AM
I knew a girl in colombia who I had known since I was a kid, she lived opposite my familys house and her parents were good friends of my family. She was a couple of years younger than me and she was best firends with my cousin. When we was kids I never saw her as anything but that little girl opposite my fams house, but then as the years went on she just matured into a fine ass female, despite this though because of the years I had known her she just never appealed to me in that way, until this one time im out there she was at my familys house just hanging out and I just began to observe her as she interacted with my fam, she truly knew how to light up a room. She had such a warm personality that people were just drawn to her, it really was amazing if you'd seen it. By that point onwards I began to find her attractive but I still didn't act on it cos I wasn't going to be around to see it through so I wasn't gonna even try with her....until we started getting closer as friends and we began having these deep conversations that would go on for hours, by this point I was pretty much in love with her and I just couldn't explain it. Fortunately for me she shared similar feelings towards me too but in the end it just couldn't work out due to numerous reasons.

But yes you do find women more attractive due to personality.

thats exactly the type of shit im on about.

I agree with Begongo as well, in both statements

Durag
07-15-2008, 05:37 AM
Girls with a real good personality scare me. I'm afraid one of them will trick me into marrying them or something. Then again, I'm not as afraid as I once was of that. I'm getting old. LOL

How old are you? Fuck marriage, im afraid of that shit. from 28 on is ok time, but before, fuck that

begongo
07-15-2008, 05:39 AM
good story TAURO, I'm sorry it didn't work cuz I kinda know the feeling

TAURO
07-15-2008, 05:50 AM
good story TAURO, I'm sorry it didn't work cuz I kinda know the feeling

It was a hard one to recover from but I eventually bounced back *D

Durag
07-15-2008, 06:25 AM
Tough break Tauro, there the women you miss the most as well, not the hot ones that your friends are always like 'man shes a fuckin ride what were ya at breakinup with her'

TSA
07-15-2008, 07:52 AM
oh and I hate not-good looking chicks with a miserable personality, I just feel like dick slapping them on the cheek in front of a crowd
or fat girls that get stuck up when you show them some love cause your covering for your dude and you gotta keep the fat bitch busy while the good looking one gets dugg out?

the worst.

Blackula Spectacula
07-15-2008, 09:58 AM
I agree .. we always go with first impressions first when meeting someone .. Physical looks is just the hook .. but you really truly don't know someone until you've been or lived with them for a long time.

But yeah some one who has a great personality, confident in themselves, responsible and trusting is a must.

DrunkenMasta303
07-15-2008, 10:28 AM
i love to break the heart of a conceited girl, i did it twice and it made me feel like g.ooo.d

VZA
07-15-2008, 10:30 AM
I think for a long term relationship, as long as someone is acceptable looking, the personality is all that you gotta worry about.

IrOnMaN
07-15-2008, 11:36 AM
yes, personality can indeed make a bitch 10x more attractive ... the thing is that she should be pleasant, if you find her pleasant that's all that matters

a woman is not just in the physical, you should actually love her and shit

the visible and the invisible are indivisible

My man!:b

Surreptitious
07-15-2008, 11:43 AM
personality is crucial, because not only does it make a woman a shit load more attractive, that personality will come out even more when your in bed with her

HANZO
07-15-2008, 11:49 AM
a girl with a personality is always good. cause it means that the guy would actually be interested in hearing what the girl gotta say. to communicate properly with the opposite sex appeals positively to the male mind. its a key aspect to maintain a long-term relationship.

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-15-2008, 07:22 PM
I am in my 20's. I aint lookin for wifey. So even if the bitch is gorgeous yet her personality is weak sauce, i dont give a fuck. I'd still kick it with her in hopes of hittin the guts.

SG
07-16-2008, 01:03 AM
Race is a factor that can affect a woman's personality.

Some men may not have a deep conversation with women outside of their race.

CHRONZ
07-16-2008, 03:16 AM
race?.. shit we all humans..
now personality is very attractive, mostly when youre lookin for a wife.
if its just a fuck, it dont matter if she be stupid as a motherfucker, ya just hittin it.
no need for deep conversation there

Durag
07-16-2008, 03:24 AM
I am in my 20's. I aint lookin for wifey. So even if the bitch is gorgeous yet her personality is weak sauce, i dont give a fuck. I'd still kick it with her in hopes of hittin the guts.

You really are gonna be some fine catch for some woman. Personality obviously doesnt matter if your a virgin and your COMPLETLY desperate to fuck, and would get up on a cracked plate given half the chance.

Race is a factor that can affect a woman's personality.

Some men may not have a deep conversation with women outside of their race.

Eh, i dunno i think thats bullshit, why da fuck would a man not have a conversation with a woman outside of their race? Unless they were some racist rednecks i cant see why not. I dont see any difference in talking to a black, white, asian, south afrian chick.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-16-2008, 04:21 AM
a guy with a good personality is a must too. you can usually tell if they're a decent person by the way they are with their family. if they disrespect their family then they are def gonna disrespect you too.

JASPER
07-16-2008, 08:21 AM
A good personality alone won't make my cock hard. But it will definitely make you brush aside any physical flaws and often makes the difference between a keeper or throw-back, to speak in fishing terms.
It also works the other way around. I've had sex with some of the better looking females on this planet, but some had the character of a dried up pickle and virtually made the love making a very unpleasant, yet still arousing, experience.

Of course, beauty and personality aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

http://people.freenet.de/thestig/mokkels/kari22.jpg