PDA

View Full Version : Evasion

SID
07-15-2008, 05:57 AM
Evasion

By Sidious

Man constructs a mental apirition of falsified/illusionary or even deluded beliefs, to fit in order with his own inner desires
this works subliminaly, with the person not realsing they are spirialing down a path of emptiness, that leads to nowhere
clutching onto theroies/ideals that suit his own projected persona, though ubringing amd childhood, play deep roles in the formation of
his mental framework, it is no excuse.

When one opens there eyes to the world around them, not viewing from distorted lenses creating what the mind and soul wants
to be real, but from the ultimate plane of reality,logic and understanding he will see his beliefs are mearly shattered shards of empty ideals
tweaked and changed from the various influences he has had in his life.

These revoulutionary thinkers and influences have shaped many a mind, usually one does not restict his shool of thought to one
philosophy or influence but many, usually in the form of fragmented parts of the theory, aligning himself with what appeals
to his desires, usually thinking of how he will be percieved by others, buy delving into this ecclectic mix of ideas
trying to give a certain view of himself.

This then means he is not really on a path of sincere truthsearching and research but merely contolled by the modern world around him
his peers and the media to be frank, exterior perceptions rather then his own, many individuala of theis modern age follow these
traits, the world is full of narissistic men, who feel the need to lead, with them realising it or built into his thinking patterns
usually relying on the use of heavy language and terminology that usualy leads the reader/listener to percieve that the
text is deeply philosophical and infromative, just because they cannot comprehend it in such a way, this is the way of evasion.

But what are they evading? are they evading there own insecurities, and in place a idealistic standpoint which they concieve
to give a strong impression diverting from the release of ones true self/behaviour/traits, are they evading facing up to certain realities
that they wish not to face?,

what are your thoughts?

SID
07-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Shit is true..........i swear, ive seen it transpire with baaare of my friends

dont get sucked into the way of evasion, cuz once you in there aint no gettin out

WORD LIFE

Dwyck
07-25-2008, 09:18 AM
This then means he is not really on a path of sincere truthsearching and research but merely contolled by the modern world around him
his peers and the media to be frank, exterior perceptions rather then his own, many individuala of theis modern age follow these
traits, the world is full of narissistic men, who feel the need to lead, with them realising it or built into his thinking patterns
usually relying on the use of heavy language and terminology that usualy leads the reader/listener to percieve that the
text is deeply philosophical and infromative, just because they cannot comprehend it in such a way, this is the way of evasion.

Interesting Read... But Wouldn't The Quoted Paragraph Apply To This Entry..? I Need To Read This Again I Believe... And I Will When I Get Back... Because I Didn't Understand Your Thoughts Or Motivation Fully...

About The Quoted Part Though... Everyone Is Influenced One Way Or Another... And Yes Heavy Language And Terminology Usually Means That The Material Is Deep Or Philosophical... Whether It's Truth Or Not Is Up To The Listener Or Reader...

SID
07-25-2008, 09:24 AM
You dident really get the jist of it, the person relies on their heavy use of language and vocabulary to hide up the fact that they have no real knowledge, they are evading there true selves, because either they havent found themselves or there true self is something which they want nothing to do with, its all about perception, and how people project what there desires want to be real.

SID
08-05-2008, 10:22 AM
they do.....

but they create truth to my self, my truth maybe aint your truth, their truth is not our truth, but "birds of a feather flock together" meaning; if what i see transpire is what another cat is seeing or feeling, then we have glimpsed a universal truth.

Sleep Sinatra
08-06-2008, 03:15 PM
they do.....

but they create truth to my self, my truth maybe aint your truth, their truth is not our truth, but "birds of a feather flock together" meaning; if what i see transpire is what another cat is seeing or feeling, then we have glimpsed a universal truth.

word thats real shit,respect