PDA

View Full Version : Any Funny Drunk/High Stories??

DRUM_GOD
07-15-2008, 01:51 PM
We all have had those moments.

I remember one time at a co-worker`s b-day party.We were at Harlem Lanes.The chick had every thing catered to the 9th degree.All flavors of wangs and they had beer bongs.Now bear in mind before I got there I had split a 5th of absolut with my supervisor and we had a slice of pizza to coat our stomachs cause we knew we were going to live by our slogan "D.A.T.S" DRINK ALL THEIR SHIT...LOL

Anyway,so the night progresses and the birthday girl starts getting saucy.Lemme give you a quick run down of the birthday girl.She`s a older "cougar"type of black female.Late 40`s but still dresses like a slut.LOL Big ass titts,heavy perfume,spike thigh high boots,the whole 9.She was pulling on all the guys to dance with her and shit.Putting her titts in cat`s faces and shit.She reminded me of the bitch that killed Ox in "belly".Same long legs and masqurade mask.

Anyway,here`s where shit get`s sketchy.She has a roomate that actually worked with us.Some bitch ass aggin feminine dude we will call "e".This dude was like "I never knew you felt that way about "bday girl""You were fucking her right there on the dancefloor""I tried to pull you off her and you told me to get the fuck off you" LOL

Now mind you I know at one point I took my sweater off,and just had a black wife beater on.I remember crawling on the floor looking for my other sneaker at the end of the night.LOL I was gone!!!! LOL Saucy as fuck to be exact.LOL

So the next day at work,I`m shook as fuck because I might of blacked out and engaged in some "agressive heavy petting" with an older female co-worker.My boss and other co-workers all had different accounts of what went down at the party.So I approach "bday girl"and I said "you probably want to slap the shit outta me because of last night""I ruined your bday and I feel fucked up""I usually never act like that"

She said in a old school southern type drawl"child,don`t even worry about it,we had a good time,the way I see it I had a good time with a young handsome man,we`re both grown forget about it"

Also that night,I wind up meeting some cool ass puerto rican aggins from l.e.s. This dude named Ralphy held me down to the fullest.He even let me holla at some of the fine spanish bints he had with him.We still talk from time to time.Cool peeps.

So needless to say,I will never know what happened that night.I`m mad because no lie,the nasty freak in me would`ve gladly beat the cougar regardless.The alchohol robbed me of my experience or lack thereof?LOL

Never drank absolut again after that.I got more, but I need to see some ill stories of y`all`s.Add on

begongo
07-15-2008, 02:29 PM
welcome to wucorp

AcidPhosphate69
07-15-2008, 02:43 PM
I once got drunk and fought like, six grizzlies and banged Angeline Jolie and Christina Aguilara at the same time. Typical sunday.

Surreptitious
07-15-2008, 08:23 PM
yeah, all of them

P-Noid Brown
07-16-2008, 12:23 AM
Maaaaaaaaaan, I Used To Live In A Town House And The Shit Was 2 Floors. This Shit Was Back In 99/2000, And This Is When Me And My Crew Were Downing 40'z Like It Was The Thing To Do.. But We Didn't Drink O.e. , We Only Drank Steele Reserves.... So We All Puffin And I Kill My 40, My Nigga Couldn't Finish His 40 So I Drank That Shit, My Other Homie Couldn't Finish His 40 So I Finished That Shit... My Boys Were Like Yo Nigga Chill Out.. Cause I Wasn't A Drinker Like Dat And Still Not... So We In The Parking Lot Of My Complex, I Live A 100 Feet Away... My Nigga Gentum Was Crashing So Our Other Niggaz Peace Out And We Smokin Bogies... We Go In My House To The Second Floor... I Lay Down Then Alll Of A Sudden I Get The Urge To Shoot Outta My Bed Ripp The Inside Screen Off The Window Push My Window Out And Just Puke My Face Off.... Momma Phace Comes In Laughin And Rippin On Me.... The Next Morning I Walk Outside, I Threw Up All Over My Grill... Pieces Of The Grill Were Like Ate From The Acid In My Puke, Half Of The Grill Rusted ... Shit Was Bugged Out Lol...

P-Noid Brown
07-16-2008, 12:26 AM
So I Move From The Last Place. Me And Gentum Are In My Crib Burning... We About To Leave To The Studio... So I Tell Gentum To Round The Garbage Out And We'll Bring It In The Car And Drop It Off At The Dumpster On The Way Out... So We Finish Burning And We Walk Out The Car... Gentum Put The Garbage Bag Between His Legs And We Engage In Coversation.... After 10 , And 5 Miles Later , Gentum Realizes That He Got Sooo Comfortable Wit The Bag Between His Legs And Interested In The Conversation....we Forgot To Throw The Damn Trash Out!!! True Pot Head Shit ....

SKAMPOE
07-16-2008, 12:10 PM
Fist Time I Smoked Wet/pcp/angel Dust,
I Was 15 And My Cuzzin Sprked Up, So He Passes Me Da Blunt And Im Hittin It Hard And Hes Like Yo Take It Easy With Dat Shitits Not Regular Weed And Im Like W,e Nigga Im A Professional Smoker Sun, 10 Minuts Later I Blacked Out Rushed To Da E.r

It Was Worth It Tho

JamSix
07-16-2008, 12:20 PM
Fist Time I Smoked Wet/pcp/angel Dust,
I Was 15 And My Cuzzin Sprked Up, So He Passes Me Da Blunt And Im Hittin It Hard And Hes Like Yo Take It Easy With Dat Shitits Not Regular Weed And Im Like W,e Nigga Im A Professional Smoker Sun, 10 Minuts Later I Blacked Out Rushed To Da E.r

It Was Worth It Tho

who is that in your avatar, look at the snout on that mother fucker, i wouldnt wanna pitch on some yak with that dude