PDA

View Full Version : are parents getting worse as time goes on?

The Hound
07-16-2008, 12:11 PM
seriously how some people
can have children is beyond
comprehension

AUDIENCE REACTION
Sydney mother Laurina took her 8-year-old son to the movie as a school holiday activity and left the cinema highly disturbed by the violent scenes, and felt the movie was inappropriately rated.
"I'm horrified, this movie is rated M and I almost feel it's heavier than an R rated film. I had to cover his eyes and talk to him throughout to cover some of the dialogue.
"I mean these companies market Lego products to children like my son. This movie should definitely be rated higher. We're going to go and get some sunshine and go somewhere happier!"
Her son, who she didn't want to name, walked out of the film visibly shaken and said he "had a headache."
"I don't want my friends to see it, he said. "It's ugly"

who the fuck takes their
8 year old kid to an M rated
movie called The Dark Knight?
over here our classification says
M rated movies are for
"mature audiences 15 years
or over"
and this fuckin dolt takes her
8 year old kid?

LOL @ it should be rated R. it's
as violent as any of the indiana jones
movies FFS it's not like it's
completely violent for 2 hours
or whatever

common sense is the least common of all senses

anyone else know of stories of
parental stupidity?

i saw one story on the news about
a father who put his child who was
younger than 2 years old in the dryer
and turned it on because the child was bored
yeah good activity that turned about to be

SKAMPOE
07-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Yes, Babys Raising Babys, N Tv Its Whuts Fuckin Up The Yooffs

TheWolf
07-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Yep.

Englands going down the shitter, and I blame this woman....
http://cornerstonegroup.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/maggie-t.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-16-2008, 12:52 PM
Who Is Dat Whore

JamSix
07-16-2008, 01:05 PM
Couple's online gaming causes infant's death

In a story out of Korea, which is just now surfacing in the Western press, a couple in Incheon, South Korea, were arrested last week when their 4-month-old daughter died after being left alone by the couple for hours. The mother and father reportedly had gone to a nearby Internet cafe, lost themselves in playing Blizzard's massively multiplayer online PC game World of Warcraft, and returned to their home only to find the infant dead from suffocation. "We booked the pair on criminal charges, judging that when you consider the situation, they were responsible for their daughter's death," a policeman told the Chosun Ilbo newspaper. The couple reportedly told police, "We were thinking of playing for just an hour or two and returning home like usual, but the game took longer that day." The infant was the couple's only child.

TheWolf
07-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Who Is Dat Whore

Margaret Thatcher.

An ex - prime minister.

She privatised all the countries assets.

She sold off Council housing.

She closed the mines.

She stopped the strikes.

Basically she put alot of people into poverty in the 80's, now their kids (and grand kids) are growing up in poverty and 'fucking shit up'.

beautifulrock
07-16-2008, 01:57 PM
parents are not instructed on how to raise their kids, and kids are raised by televisions.

HANZO
07-16-2008, 02:50 PM
well yeah parents are getting more retarded. plus kids are far more rebellious these days cause the concept of discipline has dissapeared from soceity. so adding both bad parenting and retarded kids together means soceity is pretty much fucked.