PDA

View Full Version : how often do you say things you don't mean?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-16-2008, 04:44 PM
for me, i rarely do so because taking out your anger on someone who doesn't deserve it isn't fair. doing so would mean i would end up in an argument with someone and then result in me having to apologize to the person.

i wouldn't do it to a stranger and i would never think about taking it out on someone i thought a lot of.

do you do it? who are you most likely to take that anger out on?

KERZO
07-16-2008, 04:51 PM
tryxx....bringin raw estrogen to the corp since jun 07

http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/%7Ewishr/estrogen.gif

TheWolf
07-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Great thread.

I say things I don't mean a lot.

See.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-16-2008, 04:57 PM
tryxx....bringin raw estrogen to the corp since jun 07

http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/%7Ewishr/estrogen.gif

answer the question!! :D

KERZO
07-16-2008, 04:58 PM
the answer is no... :tease:

Olive Oil Goombah
07-16-2008, 06:16 PM
for me, i rarely do so because taking out your anger on someone who doesn't deserve it isn't fair. doing so would mean i would end up in an argument with someone and then result in me having to apologize to the person.

i wouldn't do it to a stranger and i would never think about taking it out on someone i thought a lot of.

do you do it? who are you most likely to take that anger out on?

God i'd like to lick your twat dry than force you to gag on my cock while i hold
your nose so you choke on it like the little dickslut you love to be.

I'm sorry I took my anger out on you. forgive me?

JASPER
07-16-2008, 06:17 PM
When I say something I didn't mean. I will make myself believe I meant it exactly the way I said it. That way, I will always appear to be a self confident person and no one will dare question my words.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-16-2008, 06:20 PM
The answer is two, maybe blue.

I never say what I mean. But I must say, Tryxx is the coolest person ever!

Ritter
07-16-2008, 06:26 PM
This statement is false.

_____

Mods change this thread name to "Official Paradox Thread"

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-16-2008, 06:32 PM
I know, I said a paradox. But still. Think about it. Nothing has a point.

Ritter
07-16-2008, 06:35 PM
Ok so...

There 2 guardians at heaven... and 2 doors. One leads to death, and one leads to life... One guardian is always lying, and the other is always telling the truth.

What question to ask so we get the correct answer which door leads to what, whoever we ask?

BTW, I know the answer.

L~>1<~NKS
07-16-2008, 06:53 PM
""" A woman scanned the guests at a party and spotted an attractive man
standing alone. She approached him.

'My name is Carmen,' she told him.

'That's a beautiful name,' he replied, 'Is it a family name?'

'No,' she replied. 'I gave it to myself. It reflects the things I like most -- cars and men.'

'What's your name?' she asked.

He said, 'B. J. Titsengolf' """

HANZO
07-16-2008, 06:55 PM
all the damn time. i got a really shitty temper. i will get mad at something and just take my anger out on other ppl. usually i take my anger out on everybody. mainly my girl cause she just happens to be there at the moments when im hulking. like for example, Turkey lost a football game naturally im pissed off, she phones and says "haha it was always gonna end baby.. shame". my instant reply was to call her a half breed arab cunt.

TheWolf
07-16-2008, 07:15 PM
all the damn time. i got a really shitty temper. i will get mad at something and just take my anger out on other ppl. usually i take my anger out on everybody. mainly my girl cause she just happens to be there at the moments when im hulking. like for example, Turkey lost a football game naturally im pissed off, she phones and says "haha it was always gonna end baby.. shame". my instant reply was to call her a half breed arab cunt.

hahahahahhahahahaha

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-16-2008, 07:23 PM
God i'd like to lick your twat dry than force you to gag on my cock while i hold
your nose so you choke on it like the little dickslut you love to be.

I'm sorry I took my anger out on you. forgive me?

hmmmm... you sound familiar, a little too familiar.

When I say something I didn't mean. I will make myself believe I meant it exactly the way I said it. That way, I will always appear to be a self confident person and no one will dare question my words.

so do you try to pass it off as a joke at all?

""" A woman scanned the guests at a party and spotted an attractive man
standing alone. She approached him.

'My name is Carmen,' she told him.

'That's a beautiful name,' he replied, 'Is it a family name?'

'No,' she replied. 'I gave it to myself. It reflects the things I like most -- cars and men.'

'What's your name?' she asked.

He said, 'B. J. Titsengolf' """

lol. :lmao:

this is what i'm talking about. the (super) hot guy i've been seeing is like this, he has a habit of swearing a lot and calling people 'cunt' a lot too, which normally gets him into fights if/when he says it to the wrong person. he says he doesn't mean it, it's just how he talks. and when he's angry he takes his anger out on whoever is nearest to him at the time. i don't know how to handle it, i'm not talking to him at the moment because he told me to "fuck off" last night. he tried to call me a few hours later and also called me a few times today but i didn't answer his calls.

do you and your girl have a lot of fights because of this? and/or does she give you the silent treatment? does she make you grovel?

famenchuan
07-16-2008, 07:24 PM
I do it just to get peplepised off that i dont like.

TheWolf
07-16-2008, 07:34 PM
this is what i'm talking about. the (super) hot guy i've been seeing is like this, he has a habit of swearing a lot and calling people 'cunt' a lot too, which normally gets him into fights if/when he says it to the wrong person. he says he doesn't mean it, it's just how he talks. and when he's angry he takes his anger out on whoever is nearest to him at the time. i don't know how to handle it, i'm not talking to him at the moment because he told me to "fuck off" last night. he tried to call me a few hours later and also called me a few times today but i didn't answer his calls.

do you and your girl have a lot of fights because of this? and/or does she give you the silent treatment? does she make you grovel?

Hmmm, this guy sounds like what the French call 'Le Cunt'.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-16-2008, 07:42 PM
hmmmm... you sound familiar, a little too familiar.

Interesting...perhaps we've crossed paths before.

HANZO
07-16-2008, 07:48 PM

i do hit out at strangers, never got into a fight cause everyone respects my moustache in my area.

with my girl we always argue, its natural. we been together for more than a year. so its nothing major until late. she likes to piss me off, make me jeolous. if i show a reaction she knows i care. she gets satisfaction from me reacting to her being a prick. so we will argue i would say countless racial stuff. call her a gypsy watever. after not talking for a while she will pop out and say "oh im going to this certain bar" most likely the bar is full of cunts she knows i will say nah fuk that. then she will say "oh ok well that Darryl invited me so ... ok"

i try not to react, i stay calm not to think about it. then you have my friends who just love to stir shit up. they fill me up with soo much bollocks i end up going after my girl. we make up its all good after that. until the next fight.

Ritter
07-16-2008, 07:53 PM
Thread title -

I once told I liked a cake my mum made me.

In reality. I didn't.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Hmmm, this guy sounds like what the French call 'Le Cunt'.

i know what you mean. he says hurtful things and he says he doesn't mean it and i believe him, so i try not to dwell on it but it still hurts a little.

Interesting...perhaps we've crossed paths before.

perhaps.... all but the holding my nose bit sounded very familiar.

with my girl we always argue, its natural. we been together for more than a year. so its nothing major until late. she likes to piss me off, make me jeolous. if i show a reaction she knows i care. she gets satisfaction from me reacting to her being a prick. so we will argue i would say countless racial stuff. call her a gypsy watever.

my guy does this too. he's SO hot and he knows it, he gets attention from girls AND guys when he's in public, and yet he's still insecure and tries to make me jealous. when he's in a good mood, he'll tell me i'm gorgeous and pay me compliments, which makes me happy because my exes never did told me those things. but i don't usually do the same for him, not because i don't think he's hot too, he knows i think he's hot but i don't tell him all the time because i don't want him to think he can get away with treating me like crap because of it.

he keeps thinking i have another man somewhere and he'll accuse me of foul play whenever possible. like when one of my girls called me, he insisted on speaking to her because he thought it was a guy calling me, when he spoke to her and found out it was a girl, he got flirty with her just to get a reaction out of me.

i do like him, but his insecurities coupled with his temper makes me think whether i should just get used to it because that's just how he is or whether i should get out while i still can.

Dokuro
07-16-2008, 08:35 PM
i fill as if this queston in derected at me so

95.76544884548776265A5879886546% of the time