PDA

View Full Version : Why are so many Americans that arent for illegal immigration labeled as being racist?

check two
07-17-2008, 01:06 AM
Why are Americans called racists for not wanting illegal immigration? If an American is against illegal immigration because he/she thinks it's already too crowded in the US, how is that racist? I was just wondering?

TSA
07-17-2008, 01:15 AM
Cause they're racist as fuck.
what energy would cause you to give a hot fuck about immigrants when you have nothing to do with them? The US ain't crowed, drive through the midwest, mad wasted land. It's racist as fuck cause they're only doing it cause they're not one of their own.

SG
07-17-2008, 01:51 AM
There is an attachment of preservation about the subject you mention.

Some interpret that preservation as racist(on a national level)

RzaRectum
07-17-2008, 02:02 AM
Lets put it this way. There is PLENTY of room.. So why is there an issue with immigrants coming to this country.

Last time I checked, this country is FULL of immigrants.. and most of them are WHITE. The thing about immigration is that it enriches the nation's culture just as the earlier waves of immigrants from Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Itay, and Poland.

So now that the decendants of these people live here, why lock the door behind them?

RzaRectum
07-17-2008, 02:05 AM
Who let you back in the vatican?

:edit:
NM I mistook you for wooz :lmao:

check two
07-17-2008, 02:10 AM
One person can interprete being crowded different than the way another person might interprete it. Some areas of the US that aren't that populated are also not that good of living areas, such as out west in mountanious regions like Montana. I would say that there are various areas in the US that are way overcrowded like New York. I wouldn't mind if a vast amount of people left the US and went somewhere else. It would be nice if less babies were born here in the US and the population went down. How would it be considered racist of me to not like things being crowded?

RzaRectum
07-17-2008, 02:24 AM
Its not racist for you to like being crowded in your own town.
But if so you're crowded in, just move to a place not so crowded.

Asking for stricter border policies and refusing new immigrants is like saying, because your city is too crowded, you are limited by law to have a maximum of 1 child when you wanted 3 kids.

How would you feel if people were telling you not to move here?

check two
07-17-2008, 02:31 AM
Well that maxium child rule might actually be a good thing around here for the amount of kids these fat ugly girls push around. lol

mcca555
07-17-2008, 02:48 AM
Cause they're racist as fuck.
what energy would cause you to give a hot fuck about immigrants when you have nothing to do with them? The US ain't crowed, drive through the midwest, mad wasted land. It's racist as fuck cause they're only doing it cause they're not one of their own.

YUP ^O^

CharlesJones
07-17-2008, 05:22 PM
I don't have a problem with immigrants coming to america because their countries are terrible and so much violence goes on in their countries everyday and a lot of innocent people are killed for no reason. Plus immigrants are taking the hard labor jobs that americans don't want anyway. My only problem with them is they refuse to speak english but other than that, i like them being in america. They're hard workers and i think they should get paid more than what they're getting at their jobs. Why does it take so long for them to get a visa card so they can be a american citizen? I don't think it's fair that they have to wait so long to get legal citizenship in america and they shouldn't be forced to marry a american just so they can become a american citizen.

Black Man
07-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Why are Americans called racists for not wanting illegal immigration? If an American is against illegal immigration because he/she thinks it's already too crowded in the US, how is that racist? I was just wondering?

Peace.

Americans are not being called racist for not wanting illegal immigration from my understanding.

Some of them are being called racist because they're against non-white immigration, i.e. mexicans coming to the country.

Their arguments revolve around "non-white" immigration and not white immigrants.

Peace.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-17-2008, 06:56 PM
Your missing the whole point. Its not about racism or 'overpopulation'.....its about the
economy and the fact that these immigrants are illegal, dont pay taxes and bring wages
down for working Americans.
So basically, upon entering this country they are breaking the law AND taking jobs and not
giving back.
Why would you be mad at someone who was against that??
That question is for Americans only.

ChristO
07-17-2008, 08:12 PM
no ese to be writ' in [no offense to the kid]. who "relaxed" the u.s. borders especially say in 2006, was bush or part of the bush regime, I'd figure. they some dumb bitches. I hear of this money they would want to put on the u.s. called the amero. the name america is already spanish. old money drying up?
well, shit is a measure of discombulating any assembly in the established conflict already on the grounds. like, I'm in the middle of realizing some revolution, and then outta-the-blue, a la raza drops on philly that's actively trying a' beat phila. rico and even niggadelphia in population...in some several years...during the bush regime...mighty mahfuckin' blatant and shit. I mean, sounds like I'm rambling, so I fall back. no ese to writ' in [no offense to the kid]...come what may...lol...

STYLE
07-17-2008, 08:31 PM
nicky
i thought you were smarter than that...who wants the jobs mexicans are getting? whens the last time you heard "damn mexican took my job!"

the real wage breakers and job stealers are in hyperbad and bombay. where the skilled labor jobs are being outsourced to. outsourced by the same wealthy white folks that are telling you to stop the mexicans.

stop listening to rednecks and get your mind right nick.

overcrowding? bulshit cause mexicans start and live in their own communities. there are 100s of thousands of mexicans here in atl but they all stay in Taco Town. yes that is the official name for that area, racist redneck shit.

TSA
07-17-2008, 08:35 PM
There is an attachment of preservation about the subject you mention.

Some interpret that preservation as racist(on a national level)

perservation of whiteness.
to white ppl american means whiteness so that's why it get tangled with being patriotic

there's nothing to perserve, illegal immigration has been going on since the beginning of america, from mexico too.

shit anytime an american goes there we're running from police or trying to score some drugs and they come here to work, so idk who's winning

TSA
07-17-2008, 08:38 PM
One person can interprete being crowded different than the way another person might interprete it. Some areas of the US that aren't that populated are also not that good of living areas, such as out west in mountanious regions like Montana. I would say that there are various areas in the US that are way overcrowded like New York. I wouldn't mind if a vast amount of people left the US and went somewhere else. It would be nice if less babies were born here in the US and the population went down. How would it be considered racist of me to not like things being crowded?
dog, there is 1000s of miles of safe, fertile, clean, peaceful land in the US that nobody lives in, ghost towns and shit, there's more tyhen enough room for the fuckin world

TSA
07-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Your missing the whole point. Its not about racism or 'overpopulation'.....its about the
economy and the fact that these immigrants are illegal, dont pay taxes and bring wages
down for working Americans.
So basically, upon entering this country they are breaking the law AND taking jobs and not
giving back.
Why would you be mad at someone who was against that??
That question is for Americans only.
your not bright.
They're not taking any jobs that matter, the ones they're taking shouldn't be worked by educated people ina developed country any damn ways. If anything they're keeping jobs here.

if there isn't a large population of ppl willing to work those jobs, guess what, they move to india, WITH the white collar jobs that come with the factories. Owning a factory in the US is absolutely stupid in today's game, the incentive of illegal labor is the only thing holding down our manufacturing section.

STYLE
07-17-2008, 08:50 PM
then you have engineering, customer relations, and computer related jobs that are going to india and china. but mostly india.

these are the jobs you should be crying about.
unless you WANT to be the leafblower man.

http://www.leaf-blowers.com/leafblower-park-424.jpg

Durag
07-18-2008, 06:16 AM
Wasnt America built on immigration? I mean what people over there are native Americans? Fuck all, ive a few friends who went to NY a year or two ago for a weeks holiday and never came back. Their all working shitty jobs, long hours and have to be careful not to get caught or they'll be deported. They love it over there though

STYLE
07-18-2008, 10:23 AM
thestatue of liberty has a plaque that basicaly says "we'll take in anyone who wants to come, tired, poor etc"

TSA
07-18-2008, 10:33 AM
but it faces europe

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 04:06 PM
nicky
i thought you were smarter than that...who wants the jobs mexicans are getting? whens the last time you heard "damn mexican took my job!"

the real wage breakers and job stealers are in hyperbad and bombay. where the skilled labor jobs are being outsourced to. outsourced by the same wealthy white folks that are telling you to stop the mexicans.

stop listening to rednecks and get your mind right nick.

overcrowding? bulshit cause mexicans start and live in their own communities. there are 100s of thousands of mexicans here in atl but they all stay in Taco Town. yes that is the official name for that area, racist redneck shit.

No, you see what im saying is its not that they are taking the jobs, its that they
are working for less money than even minimum wage. And they do more than just
jobs people dont want.
In the landscaping businuess, they work for less than your average american worker.
So who is an employer going to hire???
A landscaping job might not make you rich unless you own it, but its a living. Better than
washing dishes.

It doesnt affect the white collar people really....its the blue collar workers who will lose their
jobs. There are plenty of black and white americans who live off those jobs.

I dont personally mind them. Mexicans are hard working people and value family.
My girl is half mexican.
I'm just sayin, i can understand why 'rednecks' as you call them dont want illegals.

America is underpopulated so those saying there is no room, i dont kno where u got that.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 04:09 PM
your not bright.
They're not taking any jobs that matter, the ones they're taking shouldn't be worked by educated people ina developed country any damn ways. If anything they're keeping jobs here.

if there isn't a large population of ppl willing to work those jobs, guess what, they move to india, WITH the white collar jobs that come with the factories. Owning a factory in the US is absolutely stupid in today's game, the incentive of illegal labor is the only thing holding down our manufacturing section.

Your the one thats not too bright.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-18-2008, 04:19 PM
but it faces europe

well they didn't knew America was going to be a hit in the south too

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 04:37 PM
No shit it faces Europe. Any time your trying to fit in within a certain place and
people it helps when you have more in common with them.

Europeans will have an easier time assimilated than Asians or Africans.
The rich will have it easier than the poor.
Certain european groups will have it better than the other.

Everyone knows this. Or so you would think cuz its simple.

WARPATH
07-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Immigration is neat.

Black Man
07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
Illegal Immigrant means Mexican.

Why is it only the mexicans are being spoken of? Are there no other illegal immigrants in america? I know of illegal immigrants from south of the border, north of the border, and across the atlantic and pacific oceans. I know a lot from europe and asia. Nobody talks about them though. Hmmmm....only the brown people. Hmmmmm. The ones who have made illegal immigration to equal illegal mexicans..........

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 05:18 PM
Probably because 99 percent are coming from Mexico. Its alot easier to sneak in across an imaginarey line from Mexico than it is to sneak in across the Atlantic or Pacific....Hmmmm

Black Man
07-18-2008, 05:24 PM
fyi, just because a person comes 'through' mexico don't mean they're mexican. lol. you watch too much fox news lol.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Have you ever been to the southwest? you might sing a different tune. LOL@ the fox news
jab.....its been done over and over and over and over......

Black Man
07-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Have you ever been to the southwest? you might sing a different tune. LOL@ the fox news
jab.....its been done over and over and over and over......

Yes, I've been to the southwest....actually that's where I live.

I know all about the immigration issues....and I know every (99%) illegal immigrant isn't a mexican, however that is what's portrayed, among some other things. Some people wouldn't know the difference between a person from Mexico compared to a person from El Salvadore or Columbia.

And it's not just the news. When your in the middle of it, you have different outlets for information.

Black Man
07-18-2008, 05:40 PM
why is black pride something beautiful and to be admired but white pride is racsist

What is black pride and what is white pride according to you?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Its ok to have ethnic pride tho. Like Irish, Italian, Russian...just not 'white'..
You kno why? Cuz 'white' is associated with the Americans of power and slavery and
segregation.
So, in this country, white is seen as a hateful group.

Black pride is seen as a movement to conquer that hate and racism.

On the level it looks neat, but its not so simple and not so correct.
Especially on a pro black, semi-militant board as this, where most of the 'white' posters
are either highly liberal or outcasts of their own people, this notion holds up.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Yes, I've been to the southwest....actually that's where I live.

I know all about the immigration issues....and I know every (99%) illegal immigrant isn't a mexican, however that is what's portrayed, among some other things. Some people wouldn't know the difference between a person from Mexico compared to a person from El Salvadore or Columbia.

And it's not just the news. When your in the middle of it, you have different outlets for information.

Just as many people view different europeans as 'whites', so too do others view
smaller latin american countries as Mexican or Latin.
All minor details aside, its not a stretch.

Black Man
07-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Its ok to have ethnic pride tho. Like Irish, Italian, Russian...just not 'white'..
You kno why? Cuz 'white' is associated with the Americans of power and slavery and
segregation.
So, in this country, white is seen as a hateful group.

Black pride is seen as a movement to conquer that hate and racism.

On the level it looks neat, but its not so simple and not so correct.
Especially on a pro black, semi-militant board as this, where most of the 'white' posters
are either highly liberal or outcasts of their own people, this notion holds up.

Are these your opinions or are they the opinions of a person who advocates either black pride or white pride?

What is Black Pride and White Pride to you?

Black Man
07-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Just as many people view different europeans as 'whites', so too do others view
smaller latin american countries as Mexican or Latin.
All minor details aside, its not a stretch.

for what you are able to see, it's a small detail.

what i'm able to see, it's a major detail.

again, why are only "mexicans" known as illegal immigrants?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Because your average person, whatever they may be, living outside of the southwest, wouldnt kno the difference anyway, and probably wouldnt care. Would it make you feel better
if they called them Illegal Latin AMerican Immigrants....truth is, your assuming that most people think that they are Mexicans.

RzaRectum
07-19-2008, 01:07 AM
for what you are able to see, it's a small detail.

what i'm able to see, it's a major detail.

again, why are only "mexicans" known as illegal immigrants?

Because your average person, whatever they may be, living outside of the southwest, wouldnt kno the difference anyway, and probably wouldnt care. Would it make you feel better
if they called them Illegal Latin AMerican Immigrants....truth is, your assuming that most people think that they are Mexicans.
You're not getting his question.. He's tryinig to ask you why is it okay for 'white' people to immigrate here, but when 'hispanic' people immigrate here, it becomes something illegal.

Dokuro
07-19-2008, 01:39 AM
its not there opisition call it that to gain sypathy

check two
07-19-2008, 01:52 AM
Are Mexico and the other countries(in which so many immigrants are coming from), trying to improve their own countries? Maybe not as many people would want to come to the US if they did improve?

Dokuro
07-19-2008, 02:04 AM
Are Mexico and the other countries(in which so many immigrants are coming from), trying to improve their own countries? Maybe not as many people would want to come to the US if they did improve?
church

That there own stupidity people would rather run from a problem then stay and fight

waa waaa waaaaa!! my country horrible lets run to America this kind of mentality is vary prominent in human societies the majority of us are cowards and have lost touch with there animalistic nature "if you donít like the way shits going you have a right no a responsibility to rise up and take action to fix it" Thomas Jefferson paraphrased

check two
07-19-2008, 02:06 AM
why did you say church?

Dokuro
07-19-2008, 02:08 AM
^^ are you new do you not now me yet

check two
07-19-2008, 02:12 AM
I'm not new to here, I'm one of the founding fathers. lol I don't know who you are, unless you changed your user name lately?

Dokuro
07-19-2008, 02:17 AM
so you do know me im the fucker that chages his name aproxemently every month
theres know whay im guna list all my AKA

check two
07-19-2008, 02:21 AM
Why don't you list your last couple aka's then, cause I'm not real active in some of the sections of the forum.

RzaRectum
07-19-2008, 02:22 AM
I'm not new to here, I'm one of the founding fathers. lol I don't know who you are, unless you changed your user name lately?
OH the irony of you claiming to be a founding father!!! http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/rzarectum/Emo/doh13.gif

check two
07-19-2008, 02:24 AM
It was a joke rectum. =:X

Dokuro
07-19-2008, 02:29 AM
most poupuler from least recent

Big Dane
The Great Dane
Paradoxitour
P-chan
Jihad*Joe
Fred Fredburger
Happy Pants Jackson
eD 2condary
kill bush 100 million (in Arabic)
The Great Malboro

Black Man
07-19-2008, 08:51 AM

you're making all the assumptions buddy. if you're going to deal with illegal immigration deall with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. it's not about 'mexicans' invading america. there a large number of illegal immigrants in the south west just as there are in florida and new york. they're not all mexicans! and there's LARGE NUMBERS of them in the mentioned states. It only became a problem when POPULATION was getting to high.......the so-called latino/brown community througout the country (USA).

if you're going to deal with illegal immigration deal with that, don't mix that with other agendas.

Black Man
07-19-2008, 08:57 AM
church

That there own stupidity people would rather run from a problem then stay and fight

waa waaa waaaaa!! my country horrible lets run to America this kind of mentality is vary prominent in human societies the majority of us are cowards and have lost touch with there animalistic nature "if you donít like the way shits going you have a right no a responsibility to rise up and take action to fix it" Thomas Jefferson paraphrased

that's how AMERICA WAS ESTABLISHED by people running from their problems. only difference is, the crimes committed by those who do it NOW can not be compared to the CRIMES THAT WERE COMMITTED by those people who established america THEN!

church!

STYLE
07-19-2008, 01:58 PM
church

did you realize that most immigrants send money back home? i would consider that an effort to improve conditions. this is the main drawback i see to immigration. money is not returned to the economy.

but IF there was a country better than america would you go? ( i know there is but living here you'd never know or hear it.)

and i hope you know that many nations don't have the freedoms, channels and opportunites to make such changes like we do without bloodshed.

Dokuro
07-19-2008, 06:04 PM
did you realize that most immigrants send money back home? i would consider that an effort to improve conditions. this is the main drawback i see to immigration. money is not returned to the economy.

but IF there was a country better than america would you go? ( i know there is but living here you'd never know or hear it.)

and i hope you know that many nations don't have the freedoms, channels and opportunites to make such changes like we do without bloodshed.

Chuch good point

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 06:10 PM

And thats what i was saying about the 'illegals'...they dont pay taxes, they dont
make America any better. Which is why i can see why people would be angry.

TSA
07-19-2008, 06:15 PM
And the positive contributions of Italians begin with........

TSA
07-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Plus you really no clue aboutthe illegal immigrant situation outsheard and assumed

everone pays tax the minute they buy anything, then you have illegals (millions of them) paying property tax.

rumors of them not paying taxes have actually been founded to be untrue. There are more illegal immigants in the upper class of american society then you would imagine, all have been paying taxes since day one, and this isn't fox news race gossip, this is real shit from real ppl i know and see

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Dont hate on us cuz we took care of our own. We didnt sit back like bitches and wait
for govt. handouts. We went out and took it. We knew those northerners weren't going to
accept us with open arms.
We snatched the rackets from the Jews and the micks, stepped over the blacks and Latins
and now we are going legit.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 06:21 PM
Plus you really no clue aboutthe illegal immigrant situation outsheard and assumed

everone pays tax the minute they buy anything, then you have illegals (millions of them) paying property tax.

rumors of them not paying taxes have actually been founded to be untrue. There are more illegal immigants in the upper class of american society then you would imagine, all have been paying taxes since day one, and this isn't fox news race gossip, this is real shit from real ppl i know and see

your probably a fuckin illegal yourself.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-20-2008, 03:56 PM
It's called Xenophobia you ignorant american pork scoffing yankee cock suckers

STYLE
07-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Dont hate on us cuz we took care of our own. We didnt sit back like bitches and wait
for govt. handouts. We went out and took it. We knew those northerners weren't going to
accept us with open arms.
We snatched the rackets from the Jews and the micks, stepped over the blacks and Latins
and now we are going legit.

and of course you all paid takes on all the ILLEGAL shit you did.

smh nicky is so fucked up he don't know what to think or say.

he downs hard working mexicans but praises theiving italians who send blood money back to italy.

SG
07-24-2008, 02:36 AM

observe the list of sanctuary cities

Dwyck
07-24-2008, 03:16 AM
All This Explaining Is Unnecessary... The Fact Is They Are "Illegal"... Meaning They Are Unaccounted For... And Don't Pay Taxes... Fuck That... That Shit Wouldn't Fly In Your Country Either So Stop Fronting... Only A Big Deal Because Everyone Looks For A reason To Hate The Greatest Nation On Earth...

Ask Yourself This... Would You Allow Any And Everyone To Freely Come In And Out Of Your House..? Cause If So... Email Me Your Address...

Bg_Knocc_Out
07-24-2008, 04:00 AM
Being illegal isn't the American way. We built this country off of hard work, we worked our way up. I wouldn't have much of a problem with illegal immegrants if they didn't bring crime, gangs, etc, into this country. How do you think gangs like MS-13's, Surs, etc, got into this country? Came from other places. I think the solution shouldn't only be to keep them out, but to also help out other countrys to make it better for them to live there and not have to rely on going to our country to lead a better life. But I don't see it happening anytime soon, the US is going through alot of shit, our war, economy, etc.

Dwyck
07-24-2008, 04:45 AM
On One Hand You Have The Over Whelming Comments And Such About How The U.S. Isn't Shit... Devils To Some... Tyrants To Others... The List Goes On And On...

On The Other Hand... We Can't Seem To Keep People Out... Or Using Or Innovations And Influences... Enjoy Hip-Hop Much..? Rock Maybe..? Movies... I Won't Even Go There...

It's Like Hate The "Devils" But It's Okay To Play With Their Toys... Only Thing Wrong With The U.S. Is Our Democracy Is Starting To Slowly Become A Parliament... I Just Hope The Next Election Changes Some Of This... But I Won't Hold My Breathe...