PDA

View Full Version : Cru- Da Dirty 30

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-17-2008, 01:06 AM
I just copped the album and it's ill, it came out in 97' !!! Check these tracks out: The album has 30 songs. Yeah u heard right !!! Definitely worth it.....Slept on, but very dope!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ak7esKwim0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIPWJvLTpv8&feature=related

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-17-2008, 03:01 AM
yeah i got this i remember when this dropped man

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-17-2008, 05:00 AM
slept on alot

this is a very good Lp

graffitiwhat
07-17-2008, 05:32 AM
yeah a very good album definitly

ravage
07-17-2008, 11:30 AM
shoot! Yogi is a sick sick sick producer.. i wonder what that team is up to! "Just another case" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66yxtafml_4 this used to be the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am almost certain slick rick's on that joint!

STYLE
07-17-2008, 11:33 AM
yeah i bumped this from 97-00
one of my alltime favs
i think they shoulda cut it in half and dropped two cds....longetity.
rep

STYLE
07-17-2008, 11:43 AM
live at the tunnel ft lox
this was my SHIT!
hiFcIHGWEoA

Eternal360z
07-17-2008, 11:47 AM
aye, that was my shit back in the days, still bumping it on my Ipod at least monthly. I thought I ws the only dood reppin that. Dirty 30 was hot!!!

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Bluntz & Bakakeemis ft. Antionette(she still got it)
Just Another Case (feat. Slick Rick)(what needs to be said Slick Rick is on it)
Straight From L.I.P.(that shit just bangs)
The Ebonic Plague ft. Ras Kass(he murks that joint)
Live At The Tunnel (feat. The L.O.X.)(straight New York shit)
Bubblin'(banger)
Goines Tale(banger)
The Illz(banger)

CharlesJones
07-17-2008, 04:38 PM
Good to see that The Cru has some fans on here. I was very disappointed they disappeared after Da Dirty 30. I'm sure they were upset with Def Jam that the album didn't sell but they shouldn't be mad at Def Jam. Most rap fans don't support real hip hop. The Cru should've signed with another label and released some more albums. Rappers need to stop complaining and don't stop rapping just because their records don't sell. There will always be a audience for real hip hop. There are plenty of veteran rappers today that are still releasing albums like Geto Boys, KRS One, MC Eiht, Spice 1, Ice T, WC, Too Short, Ras Kass, Canibus, O.C., Wu Tang and their records aren't selling anymore. These guys are still around because they have a love for rap music and as long as you got love for the music, that's more important than selling records.

ShaDynasty
07-17-2008, 06:14 PM
Every time I listen to it I want more. The rhymes range from hilarious to deep through street tales and pop culture references. The production is some of the most inventive and multi layered i've heard on any album. Its really shame they didn't do anything else, other than one track on a violator compilation.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Because Labels Don't Support Rap Music They Rather Support Cuookie Cutter Rap Music Rather Than Get Real Artist Man Why Can't We Be Treated Like Rock Music