PDA

View Full Version : Why Are You With Your Current Wiz?

DRUM_GOD
07-17-2008, 10:43 AM
Peace

You ever look at your wiz and wonder to self "why outta all the random pussy that has come and gone(pun intended),I chose her?"

What factors made you "wife"her?

My wiz is 10 years younger,spanish and black mixed so I must admit on face value,it was an easy choice as far as attraction.Yet you can`t fuck all day,though some of us try.LOL

My situation is like this:

PROS:
Sexy
Talented(shorty used to be a childhood actress/singer)
Funny
Even Tempered
Same Vices(weed/liquor)
Same Interests/Taste In Music/Goals

CONS:
Overly Sensitive At Times
Can`t Cook
Crazy Mother/Family Issues

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-17-2008, 11:27 AM
6 posts..1 ghey thread..

Keep it up bro hahahahahaha

shinobi4227
07-17-2008, 12:01 PM
Whats so gay bout his thread? Nigga please.

Durag
07-17-2008, 12:04 PM
I honestly dont know why im with my current girlfriend. Ive tried to break up numerous times, but she threatened to kill herself if i go, all this emotional bullshit to blackmail me. We live together so its harder, but it has to finish. Shes sexy as hell, but thats it.

TSA
07-17-2008, 12:14 PM
^AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!

for a good month i had no fucking clue why i was with my girlfriend. it got to the point that i declared myself single and if she did ONE more gay thing i would break up with her because to be honest i don't feel the same way about her anymore cause she's a douche.
but we had an awesome night last night, like the good ol days, and she is yet to give me a spark off reason cause she started being cool after i yelled at her the last time.

but when i get my apartment im just gonna call it off regardless.

TSA
07-17-2008, 12:16 PM
6 posts..1 ghey thread..

Keep it up bro hahahahahaha
ok hold on, the author of

"The bodybuilders thread"
and "post you dick"
with GREEK CITIZENSHIP
is calling a thread about dating women gay?

Durag
07-17-2008, 12:20 PM
^AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!

for a good month i had no fucking clue why i was with my girlfriend. it got to the point that i declared myself single and if she did ONE more gay thing i would break up with her because to be honest i don't feel the same way about her anymore cause she's a douche.
but we had an awesome night last night, like the good ol days, and she is yet to give me a spark off reason cause she started being cool after i yelled at her the last time.

but when i get my apartment im just gonna call it off regardless.

Thats the exact way with me, except without the awesome night last night. Im gonna crack up if it continues, she freaks out if i wanna spend time with my friends, if i drink, if i smoke, if i listen to hip-hop too much etc etc so im gonna kick her to the curb soon. One more fuck up, and im gonna take a half day at work without telling her, pack all my stuff and be gone. Hahahahahahahaha. then its goodbye bitch. cant wait

SKAMPOE
07-17-2008, 12:35 PM
ok hold on, the author of

"The bodybuilders thread"
and "post you dick"
with GREEK CITIZENSHIP
is calling a thread about dating women gay?
hahahahahhqhqhqhqhahaha good one...

im wit mine cuz shes da love of my life n vice a versa, we was ment to be 2gether,

theres alot of shit the we found out after we hooked up that says we was ment to be 2gether,
u know how they say u only get one great one in ur life time well our relation shit is just that!''or was dat from a bronx tale'' i for get!

but yeah, im blessed!

and ya niggaz can hate all ya want but truth is most of the faggits here sleep alone!

DrunkenMasta303
07-17-2008, 12:53 PM
because she keeps the house clean when im on cheating tour

SKAMPOE
07-17-2008, 12:58 PM
lol foul!

Surreptitious
07-17-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm with my wiz, because she can fuck better than any other bitch Ive fucked. Shes got her shit together, she makes me laugh, shes smart, we're interested in the same things, I love the way she sleeps, walks, talks and everything else. Although she is miserable when she is on the rag, but I can handle 3-5 shitty days a month.

SKAMPOE
07-17-2008, 01:14 PM
co sign

TAURO
07-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Thats the exact way with me, except without the awesome night last night. Im gonna crack up if it continues, she freaks out if i wanna spend time with my friends, if i drink, if i smoke, if i listen to hip-hop too much etc etc so im gonna kick her to the curb soon. One more fuck up, and im gonna take a half day at work without telling her, pack all my stuff and be gone. Hahahahahahahaha. then its goodbye bitch. cant wait

Dump that bitch!!

Surreptitious
07-17-2008, 01:54 PM
my wiz loves hip-hop, that shit would fuckin suck otherwise

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-17-2008, 04:36 PM
PROS: Crazy as me, some other similarites, she'll be 17 this week and has a nice pair of boobs, the backyard is bangin' too, and she's sooooo different than all of my previous girls. I just know I gotta be with her...

CONS: sometimes she gets sad over nothing, some religion conflicts we have, but its nothing really...so yeah

so yeah

I'm set for life I think

Prolifical ENG
07-17-2008, 04:41 PM
My future ex-wife.....

I threw away all my encyclopedias and maybe the internet soon because she knows everything.

TheWolf
07-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Pros: She's hot as hell. Amazing ass. Amazing, amazing eyes. Chilled out. Loves travelling, sports, snowboarding etc. Intelligent. Independent

Cons: She's not my girlfriend, yet...........

HANZO
07-17-2008, 04:56 PM
i ask this question all the time. cause i always insist on keeping my relationship with my girl going. even though sometimes i wanna kill her.

i been with her for more than a year now, i mean thats shokin for someone like me, cause i got the attention span of a goldfish. i guess its because she understands me and tolerates most of my erratic behaviour. she gets on with everyone, genuinely a good person. she just like to make me jealous and piss me off, then laughs in my face about it. that just makes me want to get revenge so i go and cheat on her.

DrunkenMasta303
07-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Pros: She's hot as hell. Amazing ass. Amazing, amazing eyes. Chilled out. Loves travelling, sports, snowboarding etc. Intelligent. Independent

Cons: She's not my girlfriend, yet...........

^hahah, im in a similar situation you know

i met my girlfriend on google

http://www.tschikbanik.com/myspace/images/monicabelluci.jpg

i even joined the monica belucci fan club but she still wont give me any pussy

Blackula Spectacula
07-17-2008, 05:07 PM
I honestly dont know why im with my current girlfriend. Ive tried to break up numerous times, but she threatened to kill herself if i go, all this emotional bullshit to blackmail me. We live together so its harder, but it has to finish. Shes sexy as hell, but thats it.

She won't kill herself she's just manipulating you. Unless, she's really crazy/depressed .. then get her some professional help. She shouldn't be in a relationship regardless.

Dead her ... You gotta be Cruel to be kind .. stop it immediately, i'm serious this the unhealthiest relationship, I wouldn't keep lying to myself if I were you.

INF
07-17-2008, 05:09 PM
My future ex-wife.....

I threw away all my encyclopedias and maybe the internet soon because she knows everything.

SAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you wasnt ENG I would rep it.

Jesus christ that is funny than a mf!

Come Honor Face
07-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Why Are You With Your Current Wiz?

^^^Cuz she has no gag reflex.

JASPER
07-17-2008, 05:10 PM
Pros: Very very good looking, nice round ass, slim waist, good tits, lovely big brown eyes, good cook, keeps my place clean, crazy in the sack, highly intelligent, loyal and oh so gentle and considerate. Plus she swallows.

Cons: She only exists in my head.

Blackula Spectacula
07-17-2008, 05:12 PM
Pros: Very very good looking, nice round ass, slim waist, good tits, lovely big brown eyes, good cook, keeps my place clean, crazy in the sack, highly intelligent, loyal and oh so gentle and considerate. Plus she swallows.

Cons: She only exists in my head.

lmao

JASPER
07-17-2008, 05:49 PM
lmaoCan you cook?

Blackula Spectacula
07-17-2008, 06:02 PM
yup .. I can, my mom use to make me cook for my older brother .. cause he's incompetent when it comes to cooking

begongo
07-17-2008, 06:09 PM
I am not

but I did bite a girl's ass earlier today

it was good, just biting, nothing else for real

HANZO
07-17-2008, 06:21 PM
aint biting ppl in transylvania illegal now.

begongo
07-17-2008, 06:23 PM
if ya fonky like a donkey they don't mind

Strange Fruit
07-17-2008, 08:00 PM
my girlfriend's drama. always fighting with me over the dumbest shit; always trying to pin the cheating card on me. still with her though. i think its cause i'm trying to prove a point.

STYLE
07-17-2008, 08:18 PM
okay ^ fruit.....r u a dude or blackulanian (lesbo)?

TSA
07-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Durag, dump yours though, she's a faggot.

she won't kill herself and iof she did then it's not your fault, a million shitty things are waiting to happen to her and if 1 shitty thing like breaking up makes her kill herself then you were just helping her get from point a to b quicker.

my girl has depression shit, i don't even try helpin her anymore, i just tell her to quit acting like a god damn victim. Im tried of doing that white 'im here for you' shit. I'm not damn it. The bitch keeps talking about getting married (lol she's a fresh of the boat african), and im thinking, if i took this fucking weakling to my family they would eat her alive, and my kids would have emotionially dependant weakling douche DNA.

a stable source of pussy till the apartment, nothing else

HANZO
07-17-2008, 08:35 PM
TSA you shouldnt fuk about with fresh off the boat ppl they can be dangerous. damn freshy's cant handle the free life. its too much for them.

TSA
07-17-2008, 08:51 PM
^AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHH!!!!!

It's like they get overwhelmed with the fuckin ambiance of freedom and shit

dont know how to think straight.
she keeps trying to be a corny TV couple like white ppl and shit, but im african enough to know that shit's gay as fuck, and american enough to not try to act american.

trying to 'test my love' AHAHAHAHHA. What kinda fuckin corn is that?!

I went of on her for that one, how the fuck do you test someones love?! the fuck does that shit mean anyways.

god, she makes me feel like i live in a trailer with shit like that. I've just been a total dick to her for the past month cause she won't stop being such a fucking FOB

i told her to stop putting on this god damn white face amekup, that shit is madddd fuckin stupid, and to stop trying to speak ebonics until she masters regular english

that like getting a skateboard for the first time and going off the half pipe when you don't even know how to stay steady on a damn sidewalk

she kept saying she was a 'grown ass women' cause she didn't wanna ask her dad for money for school and started working like 14hour days to day it off at Hyvee, then she goes and give half of her money to her cousin FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

NOTHING she does has a reason, AT ALL. Then when she said that 'grown ass women' shit i just stayed silent and drove her home. She doesn't know what adult means and wants to say 'grown ass women'

get the fuck outta here with you BET studying ass, you fuckin weenie

doesn't help that she's sudanese, those faggots piss me off.

HANZO
07-17-2008, 09:26 PM
she probably trying to adapt to american life by watching american tv.

funny how you end up with women your not meant to like. like my girls half-arab, half-bosnian. naturally i hate both, funny how you end up with the women you should hate. her dad in Lebanon sends her something like $60k in spending money every year. she stills cries about having all these university debts. then she cried when i called her a gypsy. then she cried cause she said i was a rascist turk that wouldnt even consider having a future with her. then she cried cause her real dad in the desert doesnt like me cause im a Turk. then she cried cause i go to a better university than her. then she cried cause i didnt tell her that i had laser eye surgery. then she cried cause i cared more about my soccer team then i did her. then she cried cause i didnt really tell her everything.

i could go on for a couple hours. most women are emotional wrecks. like again i ask myself the same question. why do i bother. im to young for this shit.

Blackula Spectacula
07-17-2008, 09:55 PM
my girlfriend's drama. always fighting with me over the dumbest shit; always trying to pin the cheating card on me. still with her though. i think its cause i'm trying to prove a point.

Ughhh I hate that .. my ex would always accuse me of cheating when they would spend 26 hrs 7 days a week with me .. would never leave me alone .. ever. Would get jealous too if i hung out with my girls . smh

L~>1<~NKS
07-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Peace

CONS:
Overly Sensitive At Times
Can`t Cook
Crazy Mother/Family Issues

Get..... rid.... of.... her.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-17-2008, 10:59 PM
her pussy is the greatest poison ive ever tasted,ill tell u that much,he head skills are superior,huge fucking tits and the softest skin,oh yea,shes inteligent too but thats the least of what i care about,yea im whipped niggaz,get me

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-17-2008, 11:01 PM
cons-physcotic anger,too emmotional and sometimes wants to get plugged at 3 in the morning when im happily dreaming about some thick ass slut in hollywood

TSA
07-17-2008, 11:14 PM
she probably trying to adapt to american life by watching american tv.

funny how you end up with women your not meant to like. like my girls half-arab, half-bosnian. naturally i hate both, funny how you end up with the women you should hate. her dad in Lebanon sends her something like $60k in spending money every year. she stills cries about having all these university debts. then she cried when i called her a gypsy. then she cried cause she said i was a rascist turk that wouldnt even consider having a future with her. then she cried cause her real dad in the desert doesnt like me cause im a Turk. then she cried cause i go to a better university than her. then she cried cause i didnt tell her that i had laser eye surgery. then she cried cause i cared more about my soccer team then i did her. then she cried cause i didnt really tell her everything.

i could go on for a couple hours. most women are emotional wrecks. like again i ask myself the same question. why do i bother. im to young for this shit.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHaHAAH!!!!

Ok get this, my Nigerian nature causes me to raise my voice alot, but not yell. and my upbringing has ingrained a hatred for the mentally weak in my DNA.

on time she only said "i don't know" for an entire day,like a mad TV joke, if you would say what's your name she'd go "i don't know", some serious psychosis shit. Then i started speaking loudly, but not yelling and she started crying and from that day on she says

"I don't like how you yell at me"
I haven't even yelled at the fcking weakling, but she talks about going to Nigeria with me, yeah te fuck right, they would eat her alive being such a fucking wierdo/weakling. We're talking a country of 140 million bullies. Get the fuck outta here with that faggot shit, i would even take you home

And this the weakest,most pathetic chick ever i swear.

STYLE
07-18-2008, 01:00 AM
Ughhh I hate that .. my ex would always accuse me of cheating when they would spend 26 hrs 7 days a week with me .. would never leave me alone .. ever. Would get jealous too if i hung out with my girls . smh

lesbians get really jealous from what i have seen.
i had a bi lover who always would turn down the threesome cause the 3rd wheel would always get jello and want to break up our happy home.

Durag
07-18-2008, 04:10 AM
Dump that bitch!!

No doubt, its gonna happen soon

She won't kill herself she's just manipulating you. Unless, she's really crazy/depressed .. then get her some professional help. She shouldn't be in a relationship regardless.

Dead her ... You gotta be Cruel to be kind .. stop it immediately, i'm serious this the unhealthiest relationship, I wouldn't keep lying to myself if I were you.

Yeah your right, ive been with her for 2 years now, and its gotten a lot worse in the last year. If were watchin tv and a hot chick comes on she starts freaking out "Were you looking at her? I seen you looking" and starts a row. If were walkin thru town its the same shit

Thats the exact same as me and im fuckin sick of it. Im sick of having to tell her that i wouldnt cheat, that i love her, that theres no one else i want etc etc, and ive to do that everyday!

Before we were together, i had quite a lot of girlfriends, i was popular, but i was getting arrested a lot, taking a lot of drugs, going out the whole time with my friends, gettin drunk, gettin in fights etc, and i stopped all that for her coz she hated it, but anytime i wanna go drinkin with my friends she brings up all the shit from the past, like EVERYTIME, so a row starts, just coz i wanna drink with my friends.

Its really fucked up, and im gonna finish it in the next few weeks hopefully. All my friends are single too coz no chicks will put up with them, so i cant fuckin wait

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-18-2008, 04:13 AM
her pussy is the greatest poison ive ever tasted,ill tell u that much,he head skills are superior,huge fucking tits and the softest skin,oh yea,shes inteligent too but thats the least of what i care about,yea im whipped niggaz,get me

hehehhehe same here

I get really addicted to her. Every man should eat her like a fat kid eats a cake -drops dead at the anology, but still-

I hope it works out in the end for all of you with girl/boy problems

Durag
07-18-2008, 04:23 AM
^I dont, i really, really dont.

Its dope that yer all with someone cool though

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-18-2008, 04:49 AM
^I dont, i really, really dont.

Its dope that yer all with someone cool though

why not? what's stoppin' ya?

Durag
07-18-2008, 04:51 AM
Well like i wanna dump her ass! Fuck being in a relationship, i wanna be single for another year or two, enjoy life nowatimean. Get drunk, get fucked up, have a laugh without some fuckin crow in your ear "dont do this, dont do that" etc etc

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-18-2008, 05:08 AM
ohhh, u were talking about that

sorry, a lil misunderstanding

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-18-2008, 01:36 PM
men can be just as bad with the jealousy thing. every time my boyfriend comes to see me he accuses me of sleeping with other men, i keep having to tell him that i haven't. he'll do that several times each time he sees me too. it's not like i even try to make him jealous. i haven't given him any reason not to trust me, he's the one who can't be trusted if anything.

JASPER
07-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Maybe he reads this forum too...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-18-2008, 01:40 PM
but i don't sleep with anyone from this forum or any other forum.

Dokuro
07-18-2008, 01:42 PM
she just perfict

smart, funny, savage and with a that unmascats me