PDA

View Full Version : What you lot think of REKS?

SID
07-17-2008, 03:18 PM
I think that dude is the dopest emcee around right about now, his flow is sick, and his lyrics and wordplay take me back to the 96/97 era, totally opposite to the kind of material and song structure thats rife in 2days rap music, i think he is wat hip hop needs right bout now

what you lot think?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-17-2008, 04:17 PM
damn I just grabbed his New LP last night been meaning to give it a spin might just do that now

Krish
07-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Yea hes one of the sickest cats to spit...his album 'Grey Hairs' sounds DOPE. He spttin that real shit not this shit you hear nowadays.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-17-2008, 04:40 PM
damn I just grabbed his New LP last night been meaning to give it a spin might just do that now

It's not in stores yet! Where did u pick it up from?

Reiko
07-17-2008, 04:48 PM
I'm waiting for my copy :)

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-17-2008, 05:23 PM
I'm downloading it right now! I ordered my copy from Undergroundhiphop.com
I just cant wait to hear it.

Support Elzhi on the 29th as well ! Elzhi is also a beast.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-17-2008, 06:14 PM
It's not in stores yet! Where did u pick it up from?

you must be new here I am thee Upload King..........

I get everything before it hits stores

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-17-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm downloading it right now! I ordered my copy from Undergroundhiphop.com
I just cant wait to hear it.

Support Elzhi on the 29th as well ! Elzhi is also a beast.

Europass?

I been wondering when that was supposed to drop

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-17-2008, 06:21 PM
Europass?

I been wondering when that was supposed to drop

No ! Elzhi's official album is called "The Preface" and it will drop July 29th. Euro Pass was a European tour CD. He said he will release it after his official album since so many people like it.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-17-2008, 06:22 PM
So Europass was never released officially?

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-17-2008, 06:24 PM
you must be new here I am thee Upload King..........

I get everything before it hits stores

Lol new here ? You said it as if you had the official copy. Don't use the word "Grab" then. Make sure you support it! I downloaded it too, but i have my pre-order on the way.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-17-2008, 06:27 PM
So Europass was never released officially?

You are so caught up in bootleging ! You don't even buy dope shit. Even if it was in stores you wouldn't buy it....

Like i said it was a tour CD and it never got released officially. He will drop the "Preface" first.

GRANDSON OF ABRAHAM
07-17-2008, 06:35 PM
reks is dope. grey hairs is worthy.

SHAoLiN LoRD
07-18-2008, 08:16 AM
oH mAN, yalls are just getting into wrecks in effeck now?

Microphone check 1 2////

Just playin...Reks is fire. You here the track w/Primo?

VZA
07-18-2008, 09:07 AM
He's insane.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-18-2008, 10:16 AM
oH mAN, yalls are just getting into wrecks in effeck now?

Microphone check 1 2////

Just playin...Reks is fire. You here the track w/Primo?

No ! I have heard his first album. I've also heard him on several featurings! I will say Grey Hairs is way better that his 1st album. This is what you call Hip-hop maturity.

DrunkenMasta303
07-18-2008, 10:37 AM
since when is this dude rappin, cause ive never heard about him (shame?)

it takes his time till a US rapper gets famous in europe so dont knokk me

graffitiwhat
07-18-2008, 10:47 AM
ill say this, im dissapointed with the album, from the strength of the single "say goodnight" the album production wise isnt nearly as good as the premo joint. the large professor track is ill too but other than that its bland to me. lyrically tho its nice. just to add, reks has been around for a minute. check him out on Rasco's track "gunz still hot" with edo g and reks. http://www.sendspace.com/file/oz33ni

Wu-Tang Gambino
07-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Reks is one of my favorite emcees right now. Grey Hairs is the best album of the year imo.

JamSix
07-18-2008, 01:19 PM
Has it leaked? I thought it wasn't due out till the 22nd? correct me if I'm wrong please.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-18-2008, 01:23 PM
ill say this, im dissapointed with the album, from the strength of the single "say goodnight" the album production wise isnt nearly as good as the premo joint. the large professor track is ill too but other than that its bland to me. lyrically tho its nice. just to add, reks has been around for a minute. check him out on Rasco's track "gunz still hot" with edo g and reks. http://www.sendspace.com/file/oz33ni

I guess you cant please everybody no matter how dope ur album is. The beats are sick! This album has too many great tracks. Definitely a must have.

Reiko
07-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Has it leaked? I thought it wasn't due out till the 22nd? correct me if I'm wrong please.

yeah it leaked

already available on UGHH
http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?=Reks-Big-Shug-Consequence-Krumb-Snatcha-Lil-Fame-of-M.O.P.-Skyzoo-Termanology-Grey-Hairs-w-FREE-Album-INSTRUMENTALS-CD!-Brick-Records&UPC=BRK084CD

J-Cee
07-18-2008, 06:22 PM
not often u see a MC that hardly gets any negative responses..dude is definetely dope as fuck ,cant fault him at all as an mc.

NY_Mami
07-18-2008, 07:12 PM
I like Reks............