PDA

View Full Version : Why are so many black women single?

IrOnMaN
07-18-2008, 11:44 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2008/07/15/bia.essence.women.cnn

I have not been to prison nor have I ever did drugs. I'm a senior in college, working a part-time job. And I'm not a nigga wearing a white t-shirt. What's up?}:|

Discuss.

JASPER
07-18-2008, 11:51 AM
AIDS

In 2005, blacks accounted for 50% of the AIDS cases diagnosed in the U.S, while being only 13% of the total population.
The rate of AIDS diagnoses for blacks overall was 10 times the rate for whites and nearly 3 times the rate for Hispanics. The rate of AIDS diagnoses for black women was nearly 23 times the rate for white women. The rate of AIDS diagnoses for black men was 8 times the rate for white men.
During 2005, among men, 41% of men living with HIV/AIDS were black, and among women, 64% of women living with HIV/AIDS were black.
During 2001–2004, 61% of all people under the age of 25 diagnosed with HIV/AIDS were black.

Gonorrhea

The gonorrhea rate among blacks was 18 times greater than that for whites in 2006. From 2005 to 2006, the gonorrhea rate among African Americans increased by 6.3 percent—the first increase since 1998. In 2006, blacks accounted for 69 percent of reported cases of gonorrhea.
Currently, 15- to 19-year-old black women still have the highest gonorrhea rate of any group (2,898.1 per 100,000 population).
In 2006, the gonorrhea rate among black men was 25 times higher than that among white men; the gonorrhea rate among black women was 14 times higher than that among white women.

Chlamydia

In 2006, the rate of chlamydia among blacks was more than eight times higher than the rate among whites, with approximately 46 percent of all chlamydia cases reported among blacks. The rate of reported chlamydia in black females was more than seven times that of white females and more than twice that of Hispanic females. The rate among black men was more than 11 times higher than that among white men.

Syphilis

In 2006, 43.2% of all cases of syphilis reported to CDC were among blacks. In 2006, the rate of syphilis in black females was 16 times higher than in white females, while the rate among black men was more than five times higher than that among white men; This represents a substantial decline from 1999, when the rate among blacks was 29 times greater than among whites. Rates among black men have increased 25 percent in the past year and 99 percent since 2003. Rates among black women have increased 12 percent in the past year and 31 percent since 2003.
In 2006, the rate of congenital syphilis was 24.2 cases per 100,000 live births among African Americans, 15.1 times higher than the 2005 rate among whites.

Herpes

Blacks overall are 3 times more likely to have herpes.
see:
http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/minorities.htm
http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/trends2006.htm
http://www.cdc.gov/stdconference/200…2march2008.htm (http://www.cdc.gov/stdconference/2008/media/summaries-12march2008.htm)
http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/gonorrhea.htm
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa/res…tsheets/aa.htm (http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa/resources/factsheets/aa.htm)
http://www.cdc.gov/std/Trends2000/herpes-close.htm

DrunkenMasta303
07-18-2008, 11:53 AM
what does this olympic athlete video have to do with your initial question?

Edgar Erebus
07-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Honestly, by thread name I thought it was Charles Jones.

TSA
07-18-2008, 12:00 PM
it's a good question, there's a lot of problems in black american culture concerning the relationship between women and man for obvious reasons.

Edgar Erebus
07-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah, that was one think I could never get. I rarely hear "This black woman is someone's wife", but everyday "She's this guy's baby mama."

Or this:
CaaSbgXZBh0

I mean, that shit is present everywhere in poor surroundings, but it's always more like a tragic exception than the rule; in black ghettos it seems it's a rule.

DrunkenMasta303
07-18-2008, 12:19 PM
its because white women always say "yes" and "amen" when her man says something, white women cosign everything a man says, so they are way more easily to deal with

whereas black women are always arguing about everthing and starting shit youknow, its hard to keep a relationship with a black woman

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-19-2008, 03:49 PM
its because alot of our black women grew up without fathers to tell them how to treat a man so when they do get a man,they run him off with their drama queen behavior and cheating way,its not all black women offcourse but a whole lot of them seem to suffer from this condition

IrOnMaN
07-19-2008, 04:24 PM
its because alot of our black women grew up without fathers to tell them how to treat a man so when they do get a man,they run him off with their drama queen behavior and cheating way,its not all black women offcourse but a whole lot of them seem to suffer from this condition

WOW!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-19-2008, 05:29 PM
i know,its hurts to say this but this is a prevailant fact

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 05:52 PM
WOW @ those statistics. I aint fuckin with no black women anytime soon.

Why are they always single??? I think Gravey hit it on the head...growin up
w/o a father figure is a huge factor. I don't think alot of them trust a man.
They see black men get success and run off with white women.
A girls relationship w/ her father is a big deal.....
PLus they have become more independent. Alot of them feel if the man wont
treat them right, they will do it themselves. And im sure they hear alot of this
from their mothers who were also single moms.

Professor Rhino's take is absolutely not true. Be careful. White girls are shrewd.
They will let you think you are a king.

TSA
07-19-2008, 05:57 PM
its because white women always say "yes" and "amen" when her man says something, white women cosign everything a man says, so they are way more easily to deal with

whereas black women are always arguing about everthing and starting shit youknow, its hard to keep a relationship with a black woman
So your saying men are to weak to handly a strong counter part

almost right but not really. The whole black women arguing shit is a stereotype not a fact, but i couldn't marry a white women, on my life. I work with a guy thatdid, ended in divorce (always does), and now she's got this perfectly normal intelligent kid on all kinds of pills that make him unchildlike. Like a sleeply 29 year old 24/7 and uses him as a pawn to keep the uy tapped, on some psycho white girl shit.

i think he deserves it 100%, but this is the story i always here, it's not like (for some reason) black guys are going for the top notch intelligent white girls that would make a good mother and wife. They're picking these scumbags with no spine stability or logic.

i work bad parents, this immature white women do is unreal. I have 1 black women as a client. Her kids are strong, independant, proud, honor roll captain cheerleading squads and shit, and the kids i have by white women are drowned in pills, bi-polar, depressed, disrespectful, and just flat out failed experiements.

black men need to quit fucking up. Charles Jones is right.

TSA
07-19-2008, 06:03 PM
and in response to Graveyard, it's nt the women, it's the men, you really thing these Joe Dirt rejects black ppl pick are exemplary women?

i would say it was the women if the black men were gettin top notch white women,but lets be real, they're scrapin the crust off trailer parks. It all rotates around self hate and inferiority complex. They geniuenly don't want kids that look le them cause to them their look is ugly or a cripple. They've also gone their whole life believing white ppl are just flat out better then them, so it improve they need white ppl.

I've gone my whole life believe i was better then white ppl, cause truth is i am, and its that mentality that keeps me from consider white wimminz as worthy of my DNA. That shit would be a fuckin waste.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-19-2008, 06:10 PM
i love my mulattos man,best of both worlds..

STYLE
07-19-2008, 06:14 PM
niggas need a strong pimp hand. then them bitches wont talk so much shit. i tella bitch like this "you without me is like harold melvin without the blue notes...you'll neva go platinum"

i don't deal with the issues the essence chick was talking about. i have no real opinion about it. i'm educated handsome hung and wealthy, usually the woman starts having insecurity issues fuckin around with me.

if she wants to be with a white dude ehhh....fuck her. like mooney said "once u go black u neva go back. once u go white u go runnin back to black."

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 06:14 PM
(in reference the tsa) who let my pet monkey out again? I told you guys not to do that anymore!!!
It was Skampoe wasnut it??

http://www.medaille.edu/vmacer/120_graphic_15face_spider.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-19-2008, 06:21 PM
personally ive had enough of the bullshit black women be on,trust me,ive dated my fair share of them and all the ones have dated dont apreciate shit,are too argumentative,very self absorbed and think every black man is a loser,seriously,black women will not be happy until they stop this whole "niggaz aint shit attitude" or the whole "i need a nigga thall take care of me " bullshit,i aint here to slave for no punkass bitch so fuck what u talking about

there are good black women but those too have insecurities because of the jackass dirtbag loser wannabe thugs that make a bad name for all of us

in the end.,theres no winning in this situation,you just have to take it for what its worth

i cant speak on white women cause im not too experienced with them but it dont matter anyways,my ultimare preference is mullatos and the few ive fucked with dont give me a headache,

so yea,to my Girl im with now who has been my on and off lover for 3 years,thank you for not being a dramatic useless piece of shit cheating and lying drama queen,you,re the illest half breed ive ever dated

peace

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-19-2008, 07:35 PM
their grimey and argue to much ,

TSA
07-19-2008, 07:53 PM
Grimey?! hahahahahahaha!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-19-2008, 07:55 PM
yes grimey,i could tell u horrible shit some black women have done to men over the years thats fucked up

TSA
07-19-2008, 08:11 PM
Hahahaha! that term was funny case i just pictured Salami Hoponi coming home to a bitch that look like Protect Ya Neck

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-19-2008, 08:12 PM
-dead-

diggy
07-20-2008, 04:59 AM
Some black women are overweight,

Talk shit and argue,

Don't know how to treat a man,

Don't trust men,

Don't know what a real man is,

Want a man for his sperm and his money,

Don't have much to offer to a man accept eye candy and sex, and

Carry alot of anger, hatred and overall negative attitude about life.

The Hound
07-20-2008, 05:13 AM
meh ... you guys can bitch n moan all you want but only charlesjones be bringin the factual heat

wuswordz95
07-20-2008, 05:37 AM
i wish i had a black gf. but i guess a 6.2 inch penis is to small. man i wish iwas black

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 11:04 AM
its not about the tool size,its how u utilize it that matters

Lil' Ruger
07-20-2008, 11:13 AM
niggas these days.

DrunkenMasta303
07-20-2008, 11:45 AM
So your saying men are to weak to handly a strong counter part

believe me ALOT of men are way to weak to deal with a real woman, especially those women who are really enjoying their emancipation n shit can be really hard to handle, and those are definitely mainly black women, they think the whole world revolves only around themselves like theyre the centre in the universe or sumthin

ive never dated a black woman, but i know how most of them think. and i know that i personally could handle a black woman, no doubt, its just i dont feel like arguing the whole time about shit n shit

IrOnMaN
07-20-2008, 02:03 PM
personally ive had enough of the bullshit black women be on,trust me,ive dated my fair share of them and all the ones have dated dont apreciate shit,are too argumentative,very self absorbed and think every black man is a loser,seriously,black women will not be happy until they stop this whole "niggaz aint shit attitude" or the whole "i need a nigga thall take care of me " bullshit,i aint here to slave for no punkass bitch so fuck what u talking about

there are good black women but those too have insecurities because of the jackass dirtbag loser wannabe thugs that make a bad name for all of us

in the end.,theres no winning in this situation,you just have to take it for what its worth

i cant speak on white women cause im not too experienced with them but it dont matter anyways,my ultimare preference is mullatos and the few ive fucked with dont give me a headache,

so yea,to my Girl im with now who has been my on and off lover for 3 years,thank you for not being a dramatic useless piece of shit cheating and lying drama queen,you,re the illest half breed ive ever dated

peace

Hmmm....I agree with you 100%. I've been with my chick for nine months now. I like her a lot. The bad thing about her is she has no high school dipoma and she's overweight. But she's VERY good to me. In the nine month course of knowing each other, we've only had one fight. It wasn't even a fight. It was more of a heated moment because she asked me if I could get her pregnant. I said no. I don't care if she was Hally Berry. The answer would still be no. After that, we took a break for a while and started talking again.

She is the ONLY women in my life that I enjoyed being with. That's a damn shame. Out of all the women I've been with and knowed, she out shines them all. Graveyard, you're right about the whole argument thing. It's VERY depressing. My ex-girlfriend.....OMFG! Everyday was always some bullshit. Then she would take her anger out on me. I mean cursing and getting in my face like she wanted to fight me. I wasn't happy with her so I ended a three month relationship. She was total shit. I would give her money, then it's gone the next day. WTF?

Last year, I was talking to a chick that had kids. She hated men because the kids fathers were total losers. Everytime we talked, she would take her anger out me me saying that all I wanted was sex and food. NOT TRUE! The arguments were so bad that one day I just hung up the phone and never spoke to her again.

Guys, I have STORIES to tell but I don't want to waste your time.

The problem is once I receive my B.S. in Geology, I'm moving out of Detroit. I can't stay here. I don't want to marry a woman outside my race because I'll feel like I've done something wrong. What's the problem? I must mot be thug enough for sistas, seriously. Because that's what it seems like black women want nowdays. A weak, no job havin' nigga, that's only good for dick. Are you serious ladies?

I mean, even though the chick who I'm with now isn't my girlfriend, I'm afraid that I won't find another woman like her. I don't want to come home to a woman that wants to bitch all damn day and tell me I ain't shit just because. This is sad.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Hmmm....I agree with you 100%. I've been with my chick for nine months now. I like her a lot. The bad thing about her is she has no high school dipoma and she's overweight. But she's VERY good to me. In the nine month course of knowing each other, we've only had one fight. It wasn't even a fight. It was more of a heated moment because she asked me if I could get her pregnant. I said no. I don't care if she was Hally Berry. The answer would still be no. After that, we took a break for a while and started talking again.

She is the ONLY women in my life that I enjoyed being with. That's a damn shame. Out of all the women I've been with and knowed, she out shines them all. Graveyard, you're right about the whole argument thing. It's VERY depressing. My ex-girlfriend.....OMFG! Everyday was always some bullshit. Then she would take her anger out on me. I mean cursing and getting in my face like she wanted to fight me. I wasn't happy with her so I ended a three month relationship. She was total shit. I would give her money, then it's gone the next day. WTF?

Last year, I was talking to a chick that had kids. She hated men because the kids fathers were total losers. Everytime we talked, she would take her anger out me me saying that all I wanted was sex and food. NOT TRUE! The arguments were so bad that one day I just hung up the phone and never spoke to her again.

Guys, I have STORIES to tell but I don't want to waste your time.

The problem is once I receive my B.S. in Geology, I'm moving out of Detroit. I can't stay here. I don't want to marry a woman outside my race because I'll feel like I've done something wrong. What's the problem? I must mot be thug enough for sistas, seriously. Because that's what it seems like black women want nowdays. A weak, no job havin' nigga, that's only good for dick. Are you serious ladies?

I mean, even though the chick who I'm with now isn't my girlfriend, I'm afraid that I won't find another woman like her. I don't want to come home to a woman that wants to bitch all damn day and tell me I ain't shit just because. This is sad.

Amen fam,thanx the totally realness,its like when u all nice and loving and shit,they think you a soft nigga so they try to walk all over you and what angers me the most of them classing all of us under the same unbrella as these wack loser thug niggaz who aint about shit in life,that shit really drives me to the wall,its like yol,i aint sellin no drugs,i aint whooping ya ass,i aint cheating or havin illegitimate babies and you still cant see imma good nigga???common now yo

fuck em

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 03:41 PM
and ill never EVER EVER EVER date a black woman with kids,ever in my life again,the last one i dated with kids showed me how much of an ingrate some of these bitches can be,now imagine,this bitch had kids with a nigga who was healthy enough to work,instead of workin on making this nigga help to take care of his kids,she instead fucked up her jobs,sat at home and expected me to take care of them disrespectful ass rugrats and shit and it was like,if i didnt do it,i was a no good nigga who wasnt shit

fuck em!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 03:44 PM
Maybe its not so much the black woman as it is the black man. Cuz im guessing they
would have a whole different perspective.
Where are all the sista's to defend themselves???

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 03:50 PM
the fact is we the good black men are treated like outcasts when we are educated,can construct a perfect sentence without sounding like a 1st grader,work for a living and behave like human beings and not wild animals with no sense,these corny ass bitches would go crazy for some fool who is running around here shooting guns,slapping them around senseless and having babymamas all over the place and shit,thats what they usually want and then when it dont work out,they wanna run back to us or start getting mad at us when we date mullatos or other race chicks,where the fuck were u bitches when we wanted yall??

fuck em

Longbongcilvaringz
07-20-2008, 03:54 PM
hm.

interesting thread.

i wonder what the stats are on middle class white 14-18 year olds?

HANZO
07-20-2008, 03:59 PM
i guess being a badass has been glorified so much by soceity that women believe that being with one will benefit them somehow. maybe its the ghetto mentality they raised with, they probably feel the need to be protected. and maybe they believe that a man who slings shotguns is a better prospect than a man who has a legit future and can provide for her.

women raised in the ghetto area, not just black woman. but all have this attitude problem. it makes it impossible to actually communicate properly with them. so like i say its upbringing that makes them the way they are.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 04:07 PM
i guess being a badass has been glorified so much by soceity that women believe that being with one will benefit them somehow. maybe its the ghetto mentality they raised with, they probably feel the need to be protected. and maybe they believe that a man who slings shotguns is a better prospect than a man who has a legit future and can provide for her.

women raised in the ghetto area, not just black woman. but all have this attitude problem. it makes it impossible to actually communicate properly with them. so like i say its upbringing that makes them the way they are.
thats excatlyt right,thats why i said earlier,they grow up without fathers and thats a problem because their mothers also loved useless garbage thugs,its all a sad cycle really

SG
07-20-2008, 04:16 PM
-d7SX5emZPo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d7SX5emZPo

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 05:14 PM
-d7SX5emZPo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d7SX5emZPo

MY GOD!!,who is this woman,thats like my dream wife yo:b
she speaking mad facts

IrOnMaN
07-20-2008, 05:18 PM
^^Yeah. Actual facts. Nice video.

Graveyard, what's a Muatto? Are they like cubans?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 05:34 PM
half breed girls

half white/half black
half black/half cuban
half white/half african

etc
basically its mixed raced chicks and the word is mullato

IrOnMaN
07-20-2008, 07:56 PM
^^Oh. Okay.

He's my problem: I don't want to date or marry a woman outside my race. It's become a pain for me to continue talking to sistas because I'm not like most black men today. I don't understand why I should have to blame myself because I'm not like the nigga next door. Sistas and fat white chicks have asked me if I'm gay. They asked me that because...I mean just take a look around. What else to black women have? Their opitions are limited. The black men today are mostly blue collar workers, thugs, drug dealers, jail birds, lazy, un-educated, dirty, and the list goes on. It's not common for a black man to have a bacholors degree. It's not common for a black man to be well-mannered. It's not common to find a black man that wear clothes that are he's size. It's not common for a black to be a father. It's not common to find a black man that doesn't always look at a woman's ass everytime a woman walks by him. The shit is bad, guys.

It's so bad, whenever I see a woman or women of any race, I stay at least five feet or more away from them because I don't want her or them to feel uncomformable. On campus, women (mainly black women) give me shity looks for whatever reason. Do you hate me that much? This is such bullshit.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 08:03 PM
^^Oh. Okay.

He's my problem: I don't want to date or marry a woman outside my race. It's become a pain for me to continue talking to sistas because I'm not like most black men today. I don't understand why I should have to blame myself because I'm not like the nigga next door. Sistas and fat white chicks have asked me if I'm gay. They asked me that because...I mean just take a look around. What else to black women have? Their opitions are limited. The black men today are mostly blue collar workers, thugs, drug dealers, jail birds, lazy, un-educated, dirty, and the list goes on. It's not common for a black man to have a bacholors degree. It's not common for a black man to be well-mannered. It's not common to find a black man that wear clothes that are he's size. It's not common for a black to be a father. It's not common to find a black man that doesn't always look at a woman's ass everytime a woman walks by him. The shit is bad, guys.

It's so bad, whenever I see a woman or women of any race, I stay at least five feet or more away from them because I don't want her or them to feel uncomformable. On campus, women (mainly black women) give me shity looks for whatever reason. Do you hate me that much? This is such bullshit.
homie,this is the excact point in making,you a true representation of what a woman with a brain should be going after and shit but unfortunately they have this misguided stance about a strong black man,they think a phycopatic lazy bummy bitch slapping murderer is what defines a strong black man,and so thats what they go after,its not that they hate you man,its just that they are not used to seeing a man off your calibur,be proud of what u doing g,like i said before,im one of those guys too,im educated,make my own money and work hard for what i got,i dont believe in vagabonding and wasting my life on the street so i know the struggles you go through with them,they feel intimidated by our achievements so they try all they can to break us down yo,thats the truth,i also have a sense that thats why they date these losers,too feel better about their fucked up habits and lives

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 08:20 PM
.YOu know whats funny about this is that I used to date this black girl
who was a very successful girl. An attorney and all that.
Anyway, she grew up in the burbs and tended to go for mostly white guys
but she also dated black dudes.
Anyway, me and her didnt work out romantically but remain friends.
She was older, 35 now, and she has so much going for her. She's great in
the sack, successful, out going.
But for some reason she can't seem to find a man.
She continually goes from 'im done with the black man' to 'im goin back'...

I think she realized that, if she wanted a white man, interracial shit is not easy.
BUts in not like she is a female uncle tom, cuz she is a proud black woman.

She is very headstrong and stubborn tho. She always has something to say, and
can be a real bitch at times.
My point is, she is looking for what you guys are describing yourselves as...
So its not like they aren't out there.

Tony Bandana
07-20-2008, 08:22 PM
yo i heard Blakula wantz to get back together wid me ONGH

id figure shed come to her senses eventually once she got off dat pipe !

haha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 08:35 PM
.YOu know whats funny about this is that I used to date this black girl
who was a very successful girl. An attorney and all that.
Anyway, she grew up in the burbs and tended to go for mostly white guys
but she also dated black dudes.
Anyway, me and her didnt work out romantically but remain friends.
She was older, 35 now, and she has so much going for her. She's great in
the sack, successful, out going.
But for some reason she can't seem to find a man.
She continually goes from 'im done with the black man' to 'im goin back'...

I think she realized that, if she wanted a white man, interracial shit is not easy.
BUts in not like she is a female uncle tom, cuz she is a proud black woman.

She is very headstrong and stubborn tho. She always has something to say, and
can be a real bitch at times.
My point is, she is looking for what you guys are describing yourselves as...
So its not like they aren't out there.
i hear what you sayin man and i totally understand this but you made the point i made earlier,she now had insecurities about we black men because of some jackass loser who played her in the past so when she does finallly meet a guy like me,she then becomes paranoid and uneasy about the relationship resulting once again,a big failure,its a tricky situation really

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 08:38 PM
I dont know shifter...its not really like that with her. She's Haitian, maybe thats a difference. Her daddy was always around and he was an attorney too. Her Bro is a doctor.
She tells me basically what you say about black woman only the opposite.
Shit, i should hook u two up!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 08:53 PM
SHE FOR REAL,get me her number,i think we would be a great match haha

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 08:56 PM
I'll talk to her, see what she thinks. send her your myspace. She's work in NYC for
a record label so it might helpl ur career out too. lol.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 08:59 PM
ohhh man,do it do it...if u pull this one off,ill owe u a favor haha

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 09:03 PM
hahaha. i forget the name of the label but they are trying to sign
Raekwon and Ghost and Foxy brown is on it.
I guess Foxy came in there poppin off at the mouth and she said she put her
in her place. She said foxy looks good in person, real nice skin.
She even had Rae call and say wuts up over the phone cuz im a fan.
She's a cool chick. If you treat her right she will be loyal as fuck and do anything
for you.
But im getting ahead of myself. I'll talk to her, tell her to check out your myspace on some 'yea, check out this rapper/producer guy i kno of' shit and we'll see wut happens.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 09:13 PM
good,thats wussup,find out if she has a myspace tooo

The Grandmaster
07-20-2008, 09:14 PM
It's not common to find a black man that doesn't always look at a woman's ass everytime a woman walks by him. The shit is bad, guys.

i think u are gay

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 09:14 PM
good,thats wussup,find out if she has a myspace tooo

Nah, she doesn't anymore.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 09:24 PM
damn lol

IrOnMaN
07-21-2008, 10:39 AM
i think u are gay

You're such a nig.

I'm talking about the sharks. Most men turn around and stare like they've never seen an ass before. Most women don't want to fall victim to pray but they do anyway because the preditors have a way of trapping their pray.

CharlesJones
07-21-2008, 05:26 PM
This is a good topic Ironman. I've had a lot of bad experiences with black women too and that's why i don't date them anymore. I don't even bother asking cute black women do they have a man because i know they're gonna say yes. I also don't ask them if they have kids because i know they're gonna say yes hahahahahahahahahahahaha. It's very hard to find a cute black woman that's single and has no kids. Another thing i hate about black women like Professor Rino said is they always arguing with you, they have a attitude problem and always in some drama. Their choice of men is terrible too because it seems they only go for street dudes, NBA players, NFL players, rappers because all they see is dollar signs. I think the reason why so many black women depend on black men to take care of them is because they're afraid of being independent. There are some that are independent but a lot of them are dependent on men and they need to stop depending on men because when they depend on men financially, men will treat them badly. I'm thinking about dating white women because white women are nice to me and they speak to me. I've had several cute white women at my job speak to me often. I asked a cute white girl last week if i gave her my number, would she call me and she said she has a boyfriend but she said if she didn't have one, she would call me. We've also had a conversation a couple of times and she seems like a nice girl.

I used to mess with a cute black girl that's married and she's a nice girl. When we kissed for the first time, she told me she was having marriage problems. She has one kid which is a daughter. Now that's unusual to see a black woman with only one kid but that's a good thing. I haven't seen her in a long time but i wonder what she's up to now. I would like to see her again and i hope i see her one day and i hope when i see her that she tells me she's single so i can be with her. She's the type of girl i would marry because she's nice. When we were messing around, she never asked me to buy her anything and she never asked me for money. We never argued. She used to ask me if she could buy me something to eat or drink and i was shocked because i've never had a black girl wanna buy me something before. Most black women are selfish and they're always asking black men to buy them something and give them some money. I also dated another black girl who lives in Boston and she came to visit me one time when i lived in Maryland and i thought that was nice of her. She's a cute and nice girl. I wish i would've kept in touch with her because she's another girl i could see myself marrying. She didn't have any kids at the time when i was dating her and we were both teenagers at the time. I wonder if she has any kids now. I'm giving these examples of nice black girls that i've dealt with and what i'm saying is i don't think all black women are bad but a lot of them are.

King Lizard
07-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Cause most black women are looking for that "prince" and they don't give a shit about the qualities that make a black man a black "god". They only give a shit about money and how good you look. I'm interested in going to heaven, and if that means I gotta be alone? Then I'll turn my back on you ho es as you go to hell. Maybe after all this shit ends, the true Black Queens will rise up!

King Lizard
07-21-2008, 06:10 PM
Oh, and alot of black women are becoming lesbians too!

IrOnMaN
07-21-2008, 07:49 PM
Thank you Charles Jones, King Lizard, and Graveyard Shifter for all your inputs and advice.

So, do you guys think that I should stop talking to black women and go for the highest bid of women?

CharlesJones
07-21-2008, 07:57 PM
I think you should consider dating other races of women Ironman. If you're unhappy with black women, date outside your race and don't worry about black women dissing you because you're dating outside your race. I think you'll have less headaches with a white girl than you would a black girl. Look at Mekhi Phifer, Cuba Gooding Jr, Taye Diggs, OJ Simpson, Michael Jackson(LOL), Sidney Poitier, Harry Belafonte, Quincy Jones, Charles Barkley, Wesley Snipes. All of these successful black men celebrities are with white women except for Mekhi. He married a asian woman which surprised me. Even Halle Berry is with a white guy now who got her pregnant because she got tired of black men treating her bad. I used to trip about blacks dating outside of their race but now i see why they do especially black men.

IrOnMaN
07-21-2008, 08:05 PM
^^I think the reason why those successful African American males married whites and asians is because they have money. If they lost all their money and ended up working as a teacher at a school or driving a bus, do you think that those women would be still under their arms?

CharlesJones
07-21-2008, 08:33 PM
It's a possibility that white and asian women would be with those black men celebrities if they had normal 9 to 5 jobs. I just think that being with a white girl is less of a headache than being with a black girl because white women are very nice. I do know that some of them can be devious and manipulative but a lot of them are nice and they will speak to you. Black women won't speak to you unless you speak to them and even when you speak to them, most of the time they'll ignore you. Black women have serious attitude problems and they're stuck up. That's why i don't like approaching them. White women are approachable and i don't see them having a attitude all the time and acting stuck up like black women. I also don't see white women with a lot of kids like black women LOL. I used to date a white girl that has 3 kids and she was very nice to me. As a matter of fact, we fucked the first time i spent the night at her house LOL. I had to stop seeing her though because of her kids. If she hadn't had any kids, i probably would've still been seeing her.

I take back what i said about Wesley Snipes. I don't think he's ever been with a white woman. I know he's dated several asian women. He did a article in Ebony magazine in 1991 talking about he doesn't date black women. I forgot what his reason was why he doesn't date them but i read several responses from black women in Ebony after his article was published and they were upset with him. Former NBA stars Karl Malone and Clyde Drexler's wives are very light. They look like they have some black in them but you can tell they also have some white in them.

CharlesJones
07-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Richard Pryor was married to a couple of white girls and Redd Foxx was married to a asian woman before he passed away. I think Sammy Davis Jr might've been with a white girl too. I know his widow was a black woman.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Thank you Charles Jones, King Lizard, and Graveyard Shifter for all your inputs and advice.

So, do you guys think that I should stop talking to black women and go for the highest bid of women?
yes,a woman is a woman,it dont matter what color,as long as she treats u great,go for it my friend,i definately say broaden your horizons,like i said before,you might find your true love in a woman of another color and be happy as hell,dont worry about what society thinks,do what makes u happy because it is your life

diggy
07-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Some black women are so beautiful. It's a shame that the negative attitudes of some of them drive men away.

IrOnMaN
07-22-2008, 10:36 AM
Some black women are so beautiful. It's a shame that the negative attitudes of some of them drive men away.

True.

King Lizard
07-22-2008, 05:40 PM
I've had time to think about what I want to say, and this is from the bottom of my heart. I love black women because they are my people. I don't however, like some of the things that they do. What upsets me the most about the crazy things that they do, is that they know better than to behave like that. Please don't get on me about what the men do because they are not on trial right now. we can discuss the brothers later. I was always told that we black men need our black women in order to thrive. Black women, is that not true? If it is true, then at what point do you come out of this shell that this system got you in? I'm sick and tired of seeing black women being pulled down by money, thugs, greed, lesbian sex, using people, and all of that sickening shit. Wake up ladies, when the good lord comes for us (men who do bad), he will come for you too. You are supposed to help shape our children for the future. Without your help to make it so, we may cease to exist.

VZA
07-22-2008, 05:46 PM
AIDS

In 2005, blacks accounted for 50% of the AIDS cases diagnosed in the U.S, while being only 13% of the total population.
The rate of AIDS diagnoses for blacks overall was 10 times the rate for whites and nearly 3 times the rate for Hispanics. The rate of AIDS diagnoses for black women was nearly 23 times the rate for white women. The rate of AIDS diagnoses for black men was 8 times the rate for white men.
During 2005, among men, 41% of men living with HIV/AIDS were black, and among women, 64% of women living with HIV/AIDS were black.
During 2001–2004, 61% of all people under the age of 25 diagnosed with HIV/AIDS were black.

Gonorrhea

The gonorrhea rate among blacks was 18 times greater than that for whites in 2006. From 2005 to 2006, the gonorrhea rate among African Americans increased by 6.3 percent—the first increase since 1998. In 2006, blacks accounted for 69 percent of reported cases of gonorrhea.
Currently, 15- to 19-year-old black women still have the highest gonorrhea rate of any group (2,898.1 per 100,000 population).
In 2006, the gonorrhea rate among black men was 25 times higher than that among white men; the gonorrhea rate among black women was 14 times higher than that among white women.

Chlamydia

In 2006, the rate of chlamydia among blacks was more than eight times higher than the rate among whites, with approximately 46 percent of all chlamydia cases reported among blacks. The rate of reported chlamydia in black females was more than seven times that of white females and more than twice that of Hispanic females. The rate among black men was more than 11 times higher than that among white men.

Syphilis

In 2006, 43.2% of all cases of syphilis reported to CDC were among blacks. In 2006, the rate of syphilis in black females was 16 times higher than in white females, while the rate among black men was more than five times higher than that among white men; This represents a substantial decline from 1999, when the rate among blacks was 29 times greater than among whites. Rates among black men have increased 25 percent in the past year and 99 percent since 2003. Rates among black women have increased 12 percent in the past year and 31 percent since 2003.
In 2006, the rate of congenital syphilis was 24.2 cases per 100,000 live births among African Americans, 15.1 times higher than the 2005 rate among whites.

Herpes

Blacks overall are 3 times more likely to have herpes.
see:
http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/minorities.htm
http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/trends2006.htm
http://www.cdc.gov/stdconference/200…2march2008.htm (http://www.cdc.gov/stdconference/2008/media/summaries-12march2008.htm)
http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/gonorrhea.htm
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa/res…tsheets/aa.htm (http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa/resources/factsheets/aa.htm)
http://www.cdc.gov/std/Trends2000/herpes-close.htm

This is my favourite post ever.

Fuck it, this is my favourite piece of literature ever.

JASPER
07-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Once you go black, get your blood checked.

Gigy
07-22-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm a black woman myself and I have to agree on that one.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Once you go black, get your blood checked.

LMFAO

IrOnMaN
07-22-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm a black woman myself and I have to agree on that one.

Really. I'd like to hear from you.

Gigy
07-22-2008, 08:21 PM
Really. I'd like to hear from you.
As a black woman, there's a lot of things that I can agree on. Especially from the fact that lots of black women got that tough "I-don't-give-a-damn" attitude. Trust me, I've came and still come across so many of them and I do have friends like that. I definitely won't put all black women in the same basket because that would be unfair and a big ass lie. Like I definitely wouldn't put my brothers in the same "feed me-fuck me-shut the fuck up" basket as well.

What kills me is the fact that when some black women come across a good man, some of them scare the hell outta these dudes away by either warning them about the type of men they want or not, the type of female they are by saying things like "If you don't have a car, don't even bother... if you have a crazy cousin that just came out of the pen, don't even bother... if you have a baby mama drama, don't even bother... if your pockets ain't loaded, don't even bother..." and usually, those conversations starts on the 1st date, scaring the living crap outta the guy. I mean damn, give the brother a chance to prove himself to you or something. See what he's about and if you're definitely not interested, let him know and move on. Or if you're not even interested in getting to know him, don't give him false hopes. That shit is played out.

IrOnMaN
07-22-2008, 08:43 PM
As a black woman, there's a lot of things that I can agree on. Especially from the fact that lots of black women got that tough "I-don't-give-a-damn" attitude. Trust me, I've came and still come across so many of them and I do have friends like that. I definitely won't put all black women in the same basket because that would be unfair and a big ass lie. Like I definitely wouldn't put my brothers in the same "feed me-fuck me-shut the fuck up" basket as well.

What kills me is the fact that when some black women come across a good man, some of them scare the hell outta these dudes away by either warning them about the type of men they want or not, the type of female they are by saying things like "If you don't have a car, don't even bother... if you have a crazy cousin that just came out of the pen, don't even bother... if you have a baby mama drama, don't even bother... if your pockets ain't loaded, don't even bother..." and usually, those conversations starts on the 1st date, scaring the living crap outta the guy. I mean damn, give the brother a chance to prove himself to you or something. See what he's about and if you're definitely not interested, let him know and move on. Or if you're not even interested in getting to know him, don't give him false hopes. That shit is played out.

WOW!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-22-2008, 10:18 PM

Amen to that my sista

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 10:31 PM

http://www.freeyourmind28.com/Educated%20Black%20Woman.jpg

Gigy
07-24-2008, 12:55 PM
Thank you.
At least y'all agree.

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 01:37 PM
Man.............yet another thread about black women r horrible and they have attitudes.............seriously? Come on now.............why can't it just be women in general............why r we always singled out?

Jeru
07-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Man.............yet another thread about black women r horrible and they have attitudes.............seriously? Come on now.............why can't it just be women in general............why r we always singled out?

Stereotype that's embedded into pop culture through tv, music and movies.

hectis
07-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Stereotype that's embedded into pop culture through tv, music and movies.

and bet

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 02:08 PM
I just can't stand it...............I'm not angry or money hungry but yet b/c my skin is black then guys assume I am..............I'm gettin me a Chinese man (HA!)

The Hound
07-24-2008, 02:13 PM
how come you never see asian men with black women ??

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 02:16 PM
LOL............I think it's because Asians stick to their own...........like 90% of the Asian men r with Asian women..............

The Hound
07-24-2008, 02:19 PM
do you have in america like alot of young asian women with old white men ?? that shit is everywhere here haha girl at my work had a kid shes 23 and hes 60 something ... these women are the smartest bitches in the world !! ... get married to some old virgin, gain citizenship to the country via marriage, get all his shit when he carks it and go about your merry way ... they got the game worked out

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 02:20 PM
Yes that does happen.........like a mail order bride thing...........

hectis
07-24-2008, 02:20 PM
LOL............I think it's because Asians stick to their own...........like 90% of the Asian men r with Asian women..............

Asian women are beautiful

The Hound
07-24-2008, 02:24 PM
i wish there were black women here though

hectis
07-24-2008, 02:25 PM
on this forum or were u live?

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 02:26 PM
i wish there were black women here though

Ain't no black women where u live? Where the heck do u live?

The Hound
07-24-2008, 02:33 PM
i come from the land down under
DNT7uZf7lew

where i live i mean ... we have aboriginals but not where i am ... we have some africans but they seem to stick to their own ... when i think back to school i only remember one black girl but i mean black as in black we have ALOT of islanders but theyre more on that white to brown you know ... shes like semi famous now too from that bullshit idol show ... but yeah we dont have a fairly similiar black/white population like you do ... you seem to anyway ...

i'd LOVE a jamaican girlfriend ... fantasy. fantasy. fantasy *dreams*

begongo
07-24-2008, 02:34 PM
that song fuckin rocks

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 02:38 PM
i come from the land down under
DNT7uZf7lew

where i live i mean ... we have aboriginals but not where i am ... we have some africans but they seem to stick to their own ... when i think back to school i only remember one black girl but i mean black as in black we have ALOT of islanders but theyre more on that white to brown you know ... shes like semi famous now too from that bullshit idol show ... but yeah we dont have a fairly similiar black/white population like you do ... you seem to anyway ...

i'd LOVE a jamaican girlfriend ... fantasy. fantasy. fantasy *dreams*

Wow.............who's the girl that was on American Idol?

The Hound
07-24-2008, 02:40 PM
haha no she was on our little shitty one that i hope one day gets shafted ... i dont think she went far tho

i think you should send some of your friends out here for a holiday QOP ... little RnR teeeeheeeee

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 02:41 PM
haha no she was on our little shitty one that i hope one day gets shafted ... i dont think she went far tho

i think you should send some of your friends out here for a holiday QOP ... little RnR teeeeheeeee

Shiit...........the hell with my friends..........I'm comin dolo............fine lookin white men and I'm the only black women that would mess with them.............like heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeru
07-24-2008, 02:42 PM
and bet

truth

The Hound
07-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Shiit...........the hell with my friends..........I'm comin dolo............fine lookin white men and I'm the only black women that would mess with them.............like heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slicks hair back ... sprays two evenly dosed amounts of tommy hillfiger mouth spray into mouth*

*sexualy smooth australian voice*

you know i ... ve been told i occupy the most comfortable bed in the world

*smiles ... cabbage between teeth visible*

we got dingo's!

TSA
07-24-2008, 02:49 PM
how come you never see asian men with black women ??
asian men and black owmen are the 2 most unmarried demographics in america

plus asians stick to their kind cause they're good at life.

white women suck worst then the worst black women but the media won't let you know it.

for instance im working with this dude and slut. the slut wants him to be with her even though she went to work at a strip club as a bar tender and in 2 days was a stripper, and in 1 week was a prostitute cause white women like spine and guidance. He wanted to leave so she started scaring herself and reporting him to the police everytime he threatened to

then they hasd a kid together cause lazy black men are the worst at achieving success ever. The kid is currently on 7 different medications and goes to 2 different councellers cause he's 'hyper active'

this is against the guys will.

they seperated but she calls the police every week (no exaggeration) on him cause she sees 'guys come to her house a 2 at night with kniefs, and she knows it's him cause it was a black guy so you couldn't see him in the darkness' AHAHAHAHAH!

he's gone to jail twice cause of her, and has to go to a counceler and anger management because he finally knocked her the fuck out.
he's still a fuck up though and rides in the passenger seat of white womens car like a piece of filth.

i work with human services, all the white women we hear about have this exact same story. One sold all her belongings for meth then left a 1 year old in the house to fend for himself for 5 days.

it'sa wonder the kid didn't die.

anyways, interracial relationships suck cause it's the scum of both races uniting as one indominable scum vaccum that'll ruin eachothers lives and thekids they will helplessly pump out.

I live in lincoln Nebraska, we hardly have black women so there's not to many fine ones, but when i was in dallas all i saw was a bunch of vivica foxs running around

damn.

DAMN.

the worst part is in reality, if Rhianna wasn't famous she would probably die single

black women, move to Nigeria we'll hit!

The Hound
07-24-2008, 02:52 PM
yeah but all races have their fucked up women ... i could tell you mad stories on islander women ... you think african american black women are bad hahahaha you donno shit till you see the 140kg islander woman whod make arnold schwarzenegger shit his pants go on the rampage with an acoustic guitar ... that was some shit and she was 16 and had a beard lawrence fishbourne would be proud of

begongo
07-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Rihanna will still die single

The Hound
07-24-2008, 02:54 PM
and if rihanna wasnt famous id atleast have moments of my day where i didn't have a hard on ...

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 02:56 PM
*slicks hair back ... sprays two evenly dosed amounts of tommy hillfiger mouth spray into mouth*

*sexualy smooth australian voice*

you know i ... ve been told i occupy the most comfortable bed in the world

*smiles ... cabbage between teeth visible*

we got dingo's!

LOL............ur a hot mess..............

True story..........I have never been with a white man before so obviously have never seen a white pee pee (except on porn)............anywho............the other night my friends from work and I were going out and we were changing and I walked in my white guy friend changing and he was butt ass naked and I got to see his pee pee.........well.............that is all I want to to talk about now........all night I kept asking him about it..............LOL............I know, I sick..........

The Hound
07-24-2008, 02:59 PM
like i said in the other thread ... mine looks like a babies arm holding an apple ... or was it a bees antena stuck to a bread crumb ... i can't remember i try not to look at it anymore after our little heated argument last week

Jeru
07-24-2008, 03:00 PM
... I walked in my white guy friend changing and he was butt ass naked and I got to see his pee pee...

I thought that was you lol

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 03:00 PM
like i said in the other thread ... mine looks like a babies arm holding an apple ... or was it a bees antena stuck to a bread crumb ... i can't remember i try not to look at it anymore after our little heated argument last week

LOL..........I know it's stupid but if u never seen it it's so interesting...........I mean, just think if u r a white guy and never saw a black woman naked wouldn't u be amazed?

TSA
07-24-2008, 03:01 PM
^LawligaG!
yeah but all races have their fucked up women ... i could tell you mad stories on islander women ... you think african american black women are bad hahahaha you donno shit till you see the 140kg islander woman whod make arnold schwarzenegger shit his pants go on the rampage with an acoustic guitar ... that was some shit and she was 16 and had a beard lawrence fishbourne would be proud of
well consider the fact that white women and black men that delve in that bafoonary only go for the scummy representitives of both ends

when bitches assume i've killed someone they're interested, till they hear my educated english and well mannered behavior.

total buzz kill

Jeru
07-24-2008, 03:01 PM
A thread about penisses? :?

The Hound
07-24-2008, 03:02 PM
i'd be a little too amazed ... you'd be giggling as you hand me a tissue whils putting your pants back up

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 03:02 PM
I thought that was you lol

LOL................see..............

But now I'm like obsessed.........b/c I only got a glimpse now I want to really see it and he won't let me.............he works with me and I keep sending him emails about it...........

Jeru
07-24-2008, 03:03 PM
LOL................see..............

But now I'm like obsessed.........b/c I only got a glimpse now I want to really see it and he won't let me.............he works with me and I keep sending him emails about it...........

Accidently trip and try to hold on to his pants...rip them off and you're in a perfect situation to do what you want when you see it LOL

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 03:03 PM
A thread about penisses? :?

Not just penisses................White penisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeru
07-24-2008, 03:04 PM
Not just penisses................White penisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's talk about Black titties :yes:

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 03:04 PM
Accidently trip and try to hold on to his pants...rip them off and you're in a perfect situation to do what you want when you see it LOL

U dirty bird...........LOL

I don't want to do anything to it...........I just want to look at it and see the differences between the ones that I have seen and his..........I mean, come on............I told him it's just ur penis...let me see it..........

Jeru
07-24-2008, 03:05 PM
U dirty bird...........LOL

I don't want to do anything to it...........I just want to look at it and see the differences between the ones that I have seen and his..........I mean, come on............I told him it's just ur penis...let me see it..........

You can't tell a white man you want to compare his penis to the black ones you've seen...that's a definate nono LOL

The Hound
07-24-2008, 03:06 PM
can ya blame the man for being embrassed ... what you're used to as being small isn't even in his league of being massive ...

so black men tell me anyway

TSA
07-24-2008, 03:12 PM
can some tell this bitch ass aunt jemmima queen of poetry to quit gaying up the thread/life

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Whatever...........I wanna see it

and

TSA...........I can read so no one has to tell me anything b/c u handled it

and

I can do whatever the hell I wanna do in any thread I want to...........

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 03:19 PM
can some tell this bitch ass aunt jemmima queen of poetry to quit gaying up the thread/life

Oh and thanks for taking the mature approach by callin me names...........what grade r u in exactly?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2008, 03:23 PM
LOL............ur a hot mess..............

True story..........I have never been with a white man before so obviously have never seen a white pee pee (except on porn)............anywho............the other night my friends from work and I were going out and we were changing and I walked in my white guy friend changing and he was butt ass naked and I got to see his pee pee.........well.............that is all I want to to talk about now........all night I kept asking him about it..............LOL............I know, I sick..........

haha...awesome.

TSA
07-24-2008, 03:24 PM
Oh and thanks for taking the mature approach by callin me names...........what grade r u in exactly?
15th

what grade are you in?
Gagillionth? cause your old?

wanna cyber?

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 03:26 PM
15th

what grade are you in?
Gagillionth? cause your old?

wanna cyber?

Typical answer...............whatever...........u don't like my posts then put me on your ignore list.............

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Leave the Q oh P alone you little muskrat.

TSA
07-24-2008, 03:28 PM
then how are we going to eventually have cyber sex if your on my ignore list
everything i've said in this thread is all hinting at my having cyber sex with you
read between the lines

HANZO
07-24-2008, 03:31 PM
tissa having difficulties getting his cyber feelings across.

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 03:35 PM
then how are we going to eventually have cyber sex if your on my ignore list
everything i've said in this thread is all hinting at my having cyber sex with you
read between the lines

what the hell is cyber sex! I don't get it.............(maybe that's my problem)LOL

begongo
07-24-2008, 03:37 PM
you're a hot mess!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-24-2008, 03:39 PM
this thread has been ruined....

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 03:45 PM
this thread has been ruined....

Whatever............oh ok let me get us back on topic............

Black women suck, they are cranky, money hungry, never pleased, always have attitudes................

OK continue...............:(

Gigy
07-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Whatever............oh ok let me get us back on topic............

Black women suck, they are cranky, money hungry, never pleased, always have attitudes................

OK continue...............:(
Oh, girlfriend...
I don't think that that's what they meant...
You're gonna open another door for them, lol!!

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 04:02 PM
Oh, girlfriend...
I don't think that that's what they meant...
You're gonna open another door for them, lol!!

U know..............this is why I have been staying away b/c every time I am hear I get called a bitch or I'm a typical black woman.........it's annoying...........

Gigy
07-24-2008, 04:07 PM
U know..............this is why I have been staying away b/c every time I am hear I get called a bitch or I'm a typical black woman.........it's annoying...........
I can't see why you would've been called a bitch, but be black and be proud. Point blank.

TSA
07-24-2008, 04:08 PM
damn, i just typed the illest ethering ever then hit the wrong button and it all erased.

Queen, send me another picture, it doesn't have to be a nude or anything, i think your pretty but can't dig up my old one

and don't be all uptight about it

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 04:11 PM
I can't see why you would've been called a bitch, but be black and be proud. Point blank.

Ur right sis..........and everytime I come here I think well maybe it will have changed..............WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever.........I'm groovin........

Queen Of Poetry
07-24-2008, 04:12 PM
damn, i just typed the illest ethering ever then hit the wrong button and it all erased.

Queen, send me another picture, it doesn't have to be a nude or anything, i think your pretty but can't dig up my old one

and don't be all uptight about it

I'M NOT UPTIGHT I AM VERY EASY GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO U THINK I AM UPTIGHT???? HOW DARE U CALL ME UPTIGHT!!!!!!!!! U DON'T KNOW ME SON!!!!!!!!

Just kidding................:*

WARPATH
07-24-2008, 04:19 PM
I think black women are great.......and sexy!

Gigy
07-24-2008, 04:21 PM
Ur right sis..........and everytime I come here I think well maybe it will have changed..............WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever.........I'm groovin........
It's nothing but love. If you put your mind into it, you'll notice that we're one huge family.
And Jeru is the hyperactive lil' brother... lol!

TSA
07-24-2008, 04:21 PM
argeed, i wish they would send me a picture via. PM so i can defend my ranking of them above MsRza in the who's the finest arguements on wucorp.

that's all
*waits*

Gigy
07-24-2008, 04:22 PM
I think black women are great.......and sexy!
You see, Queen?
This one's for us!! :cheerlie:

King Lizard
07-24-2008, 04:34 PM
The state that black women are in, it's NOT all their fault. Black men have a hand in how they are acting. Black women are not the only ones fucking up these days, because black men out here in California are constantly going to jail, doing that gay shit to the point that women think we are all probably gay, they're ALWAYS on that goddamn playstation, and cheating on them. Maybe sistas are getting scared and don't know what to do, or what to make of us. That is what the devils like to see, black people disoriented and separated and going against each other. I am one of the few strong brothers left that have to bear witness to this bullshit. I plan to not participate, raise my son to be a real man, and watch the fireworks because I guarantee there will be some.

WARPATH
07-24-2008, 05:04 PM
I think there are some insecure individuals in here that just don't know how to treat a lady.

I've only had one serious relationship with a black woman, and I would've had more but there aren't to many in my state, plus they don't like indian men too much so I have to settle for indian, white, or mexican girls. Which is weak because their bodies aren't built to handle me and they fall in love to easy which sucks because they become to attached and insecure. phew!

IrOnMaN
07-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Guys, I'm sorry. The reason why I made this thread is because I wanted some advice as to why black women are single. At first, I thought I was the problem. Then I learned, I'm not the solution to the problem. I'm just not the white t-shirt wearing thug type male. I love black women because a strong black woman birth me into this world. I was raised by black women. I work with black women. I have a black woman for a boss for four years now. I love'em. So why not be married to one?

My problem is I don't want to marry a woman outside my race. I want a African-American female. I don't understand it. I'm like Krayzie Bone. Maybe IT IS me!

WARPATH
07-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Guys, I'm sorry. The reason why I made this thread is because I wanted some advice as to why black women are single. At first, I thought I was the problem. Then I learned, I'm not the solution to the problem. I'm just not the white t-shirt wearing thug type male. I love black women because a strong black woman birth me into this world. I was raised by black women. I work with black women. I have a black woman for a boss for four years now. I love'em. So why not be married to one?

My problem is I don't want to marry a woman outside my race. I want a African-American female. I don't understand it. I'm like Krayzie Bone. Maybe IT IS me!

It's you.

End transmission.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2008, 07:28 PM
I've dated a black girl who you could call most of these things and i think the
problem is that alot of black men want total control. Or at least these are things
she used to say and what im seeing here.
You have to give them some space.

But on the other hand...why didn't it work out w/ me and her??
Cuz i needed my fuckin space!!!! Trying to control someone and mold them into
what you want will NEVER work whether your a guy or a girl or black or white.

Relationships and marriage is all about that happy medium......at least successful
ones are.

This topic much like most generalizes and stereotypes WAAAY to much. Its like LA is black and NYC is white and you have a whole gray united states in between them but
we keep ignoring it.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2008, 07:32 PM
blackula is a genuinely hot/cute chick. She's got the curves too.
She is no. 1 by far imo

IrOnMaN
07-24-2008, 07:43 PM
problem is that alot of black men want total control. Or at least these are things

Relationships and marriage is all about that happy medium......at least successful
ones are.

This topic much like most generalizes and stereotypes WAAAY to much. Its like LA is black and NYC is white and you have a whole gray united states in between them but
we keep ignoring it.

I'll take your advice. I'm afraid it might not work because women will say to me "Stop actin' like a bitch. Be a man". Then I'll get walked all over. What's the difference b/w controling and having a backbone in a relationship?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Girls like it when your a man. SOmetimes they want to be the little woman, even the really
independent ones. You have to pick your spots wisely. Just pay attention. They tell you what they want in alot of ways.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-24-2008, 10:20 PM
NOITHING is changing my mind about black women...and yes,i would love if we would stick to topic,i dont wanna hear about no white men penises and shit

diggy
07-25-2008, 12:10 AM

ones are.

we keep ignoring it.

Nicky, Black men are not the reason why Black women are single. If Black women really wanted a relationship with 'a man', there are many men who are not Black who they can choose from. But that is not happening, which raises the question, again, of why are Black women single?

It should be about compatibility mostly, not skin colour.

TSA
07-25-2008, 01:32 AM
miss riz definatly got a tie with black for best wucorp body
ms rza has nobody

black has the best followed by what i've seen of colombia

queen has the best face, she's just too much of a douche to post a picture as if she's important