PDA

View Full Version : Is Internet Beef Cowardly?

DRUM_GOD
07-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Peace

We all been involved in this fuckery.I always thought hurling insults back and forth with someone you will never see in the streets kinda wack.Paying another man so much attention is suspect.How do you see it?

DrunkenMasta303
07-18-2008, 12:04 PM
beef is fukkin tasty

are you a vegetarian?

INF
07-18-2008, 12:05 PM
the attention factor is what makes it wack to me. Why u wann be wasting that much thought? idk. talking shit behind the screen is useless cuz its usless in real life to talk shit even. think about it. would you rather tell somebody bout how you gon beat they ass or are you just gon do it. ya know?

shit is stupid , yeah. However , I have laughed hard on this board reading insults. its a catch 22.

JASPER
07-18-2008, 12:39 PM
beef is fukkin tasty

are you a vegetarian?
Word. I love the smell of good meat cooking.

Infinity likes devouring another type of hot meat, he refuses to tell me what it's called but he says it comes from the mystical land of some place called Men's Pants. That's a really weird name for a meat farm, but I digress.

INF
07-18-2008, 12:53 PM
Word. I love the smell of good meat cooking.

Infinity likes devouring another type of hot meat, he refuses to tell me what it's called but he says it comes from the mystical land of some place called Men's Pants. That's a really weird name for a meat farm, but I digress.

alright Fucker thats it its onnnnn!!!!!! I'm gonna kick your ass Jasper I had enough of your shit faggot. fuckin furniture sellin prostitute buying virus giving dick ticklin nudes posting frail ass mutherfucker. die slow bitch.#(

STYLE
07-18-2008, 12:54 PM
http://www.idbeef.org/images/Logos/BIWFD.com.jpg

JASPER
07-18-2008, 01:01 PM
alright Fucker thats it its onnnnn!!!!!! I'm gonna kick your ass Jasper I had enough of your shit faggot. fuckin furniture sellin prostitute buying virus giving dick ticklin nudes posting frail ass mutherfucker. die slow bitch.#(

I wish I knew more about you to make fun of.

INF
07-18-2008, 01:10 PM
I wish I knew more about you to make fun of.

u gotta invest the time and thought. TIME AND THOUGHT.......:mmmyah:

JASPER
07-18-2008, 01:21 PM
u gotta invest the time and thought. TIME AND THOUGHT.......:mmmyah:On second thought, I think I'll take comfort in just knowing you're some kind of Mexican chink. A homosexual Mexican chink.

INF
07-18-2008, 01:45 PM
On second thought, I think I'll take comfort in just knowing you're some kind of Mexican chink. A homosexual Mexican chink.

Bitch , I'm Black and White and it aint no homo in my sexual. I cant blame a queer ass mf like you for not having their facts Straight though.
{:(

Dokuro
07-18-2008, 02:07 PM
you know it just good clean fun kinda like starting a war in the middle east

WARPATH
07-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Peace

We all been involved in this fuckery.I always thought hurling insults back and forth with someone you will never see in the streets kinda wack.Paying another man so much attention is suspect.How do you see it?

I looked for Rob Digi last year in sturgis, but he didn't go. He's chilled out since then so I think next time I'll have to get his corny ass laid by some big titee indian sluts. I'm not objected to looking for TSA next time I'm down in Nebraska, but he chilled out too so I might be in need of a wingman picking up some little blonde corn bred sluts.

As people reveal more information about themselves and their location, they can become a target. Depending on the seriousness of the the beef, All you need is a name and a phone book. Sometimes people fail to realize that geographical location does not protect you when you reveal everything about yourself.

Not saying that e-beef is cool, but it would be cool to smack some shit out of some one, take pictues and post them on the net. Your attitude can be the difference between "hey, aren't your that cool guy that posts on wu-corp, let's smoke a blutn" and "hey *smack* take that shit bitch."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

But yeah it's cowardly.

KERZO
07-18-2008, 04:24 PM
Someone mention beef...

http://www.cookedmeats.com.au/_borders/roast%20beef%20silver%20internet.jpg

:mexico: