PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts

Black Man
07-18-2008, 01:20 PM
A 25-year-old woman in New York City is suing the designer of an anti-Barack Obama t-shirt after she was assaulted while wearing one of his controversial t-shirts.
The woman, who has not been identified, purchased a shirt with the words “Obama is My Slave” shirt for $69. While wearing the shirt this past Tuesday, she was assaulted by four girls, who pushed her down, pulled out her earphones, and spit in her face according to the New York Metro News.
Apollo Braun—the Israeli born designer who made the shirt—is now saying the victim of the attack is trying to sue him for “all he’s got.”
Braun claims that his designs reflect the views of “ordinary WASPs (White Anglo Saxon Protestants).”
“For a lot of people, when they see Obama, they see a slave. People think America is not ready for a black president,” Braun told Metro.
In addition to the “Obama Is My Slave” tee, Braun has also designed shirts with the following slogans: “Jews Against Obama,” “Obama=Hitler,” and “Who Killed Obama?”
The latter shirt, Braun says, is the most popular.
Braun says the only thing he likes about Obama is that he’s black because his ethnicity “opens the door for minorities.” He also says he doesn’t like Obama because “he is a Muslim” and “he reminds me of Adolf Hitler.”

Edgar Erebus
07-18-2008, 01:28 PM
She deserved it.

Edgar Erebus
07-18-2008, 01:32 PM
Obama needs to become president at least to show those assholes that they can throw themselves from Brooklyn Bridge without feeling they'll make any harm to the world.

America is a fucked up place.

Sean
07-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Wow, everything about this story is retarded. The shirts (and the man who designed them) are really stupid. He doesn't like Obama because he is muslim and reminds him of hitler? wtf? The woman is stupid because she intentionally decided to go out and wear an offensive shirt and then wants compensation when she gets attacked. Why should the designer pay her shit? She's the one who wanted to wear the fuckin shirt, he didn't make her. I hate stories like this, like when people sue mcdonalds for making them fat. The fucked up thing is she'll probably win.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-18-2008, 02:44 PM
first off Obama is not muslim........
second that dumb ass broad was just asking for a beatdown....

people crack me up with this dumb shit.......

what did she think was gonna happen....especially in New York?

dumbasses

Black Man
07-18-2008, 04:26 PM
She deserved it.

Why did she deserve it?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 04:29 PM
Freedom of speech. Whether you like it or not, she is allowed to exercise it.

Black Man
07-18-2008, 04:29 PM

dambasses

thinking.....why don't this happen when the police do it?

why does he fear the devil.....?

if she deserved it, what does the designer deserve?

the maker and the owner is responsible.

Black Man
07-18-2008, 04:30 PM

dambasses

btw, your flag is wrong. the moon never rises above the seven.

peace.

TSA
07-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Lol!

11th Chamber
07-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Freedom of speech. Whether you like it or not, she is allowed to exercise it.

doesnt mean we cant be happy to see her get her ass kicked

Visionz
07-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Freedom of speech. Whether you like it or not, she is allowed to exercise it.free to say it and free to get your ass kicked for saying it, the constitution can't absolve anyone from cause and effect

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 10:42 PM
Fine then. But that doesnt mean these people who kick her ass can't get arrested and
thrown in jail. Thats all im sayin. Freedom of speech means free to say what u want and
not get your ass kicked for it.
Funny how liberals turn conservative real quick when thing aren't to their liking.

check two
07-18-2008, 11:01 PM
$69 for a t shirt?

Black Man
07-19-2008, 08:00 AM
Fine then. But that doesnt mean these people who kick her ass can't get arrested and
thrown in jail. Thats all im sayin.
Freedom of speech means free to say what u want and
Funny how liberals turn conservative real quick when thing aren't to their liking.

That's NOT what freedom of speech is.

Black Man
07-19-2008, 08:03 AM
$69 for a t shirt?

you noticed that too lol.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-19-2008, 08:47 AM
btw, your flag is wrong. the moon never rises above the seven.

peace.

peace God look a little closer the 7 is over top of the moon....maybe cause it is spinning you where not able to do the full Knowledge on it........

Sean
07-19-2008, 10:16 AM
Lol its not right that she got beat up but she was asking for it. And in no way is the designer to blame. The woman didn't have to go out and wear the t-shirt but she chose to, its not like he made her do it. Shouldn't she be suing the people that attacked her, not the one who designed her fuckin t shirt.

Black Man
07-19-2008, 10:23 AM
peace God look a little closer the 7 is over top of the moon....maybe cause it is spinning you where not able to do the full Knowledge on it........

i don't mean in the foreground (over top), the moon should never rise above the seven and in the flag you have it does. look at the seven and see the yellow moon is above the very top horizontal line on the seven.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-19-2008, 10:29 AM
thinking.....why don't this happen when the police do it?

what do you mean? pls elaborate

why does he fear the devil.....?
that is a good question, my conclusion is that people fear what they do not understand.

if she deserved it, what does the designer deserve?

swift justice.....

the maker and the owner is responsible.
I agree

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-19-2008, 10:31 AM
i don't mean in the foreground (over top), the moon should never rise above the seven and in the flag you have it does. look at the seven and see the yellow moon is above the very top horizontal line on the seven.

peace God. yes I see what you mean

100pr00f
07-19-2008, 12:46 PM
funny..i got a shirt saying im Obama's slave
huh......

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 12:58 PM
these two idiots would argue if a shirt said peanut butter is my slave

STYLE
07-19-2008, 01:10 PM
what if i wore a shirt that said "Do-Wop" with an Italian bitch gettin fucked in the ass by a black dude and walked thru lil Italy?

Black Man
07-19-2008, 01:47 PM
peace God. yes I see what you mean

peace.

how you have it, is one of the ways that the designer made it. when it was given to allah, allah told him that the moon should never rise higher than the seven and the desinger made it right and exact.

peace!

STYLE
07-19-2008, 03:17 PM
don't blame me. i checked and double checked with nakhi. why don't you post a right and exact flag so i can get it right.

Visionz
07-19-2008, 08:28 PM
thrown in jail. Thats all im sayin. Freedom of speech means free to say what u want and
Funny how liberals turn conservative real quick when thing aren't to their liking.a further reaction of cause n' effect, again no one's free from it.

let's not get into labels of who is conservative or liberal, they're just words that have grown into such a twisted version of what they originally meant or stood for that I'd rather not be viewed as either.

back on the topic of free speech though, as its written in the constitution it protects you from prosecution by the government for what you say. He's free to print the shirts and she's free to wear them but that's a shirt that definitely has the potential to offend in a city FULL of highly aggressive people. Her actions in both instance defy common sense.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 08:35 PM
what if i wore a shirt that said "Do-Wop" with an Italian bitch gettin fucked in the ass by a black dude and walked thru lil Italy?

Well, if history tells us anything Clevelands Little italy hasn't been to kind to the
colored folks. You may or may not get your head kicked in depending on who you
run into.
But you have every right to do so. Just like that woman.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 08:37 PM
a further reaction of cause n' effect, again no one's free from it.

let's not get into labels of who is conservative or liberal, they're just words that have grown into such a twisted version of what they originally meant or stood for that I'd rather not be viewed as either.

back on the topic of free speech though, as its written in the constitution it protects you from prosecution by the government for what you say. He's free to print the shirts and she's free to wear them but that's a shirt that definitely has the potential to offend in a city FULL of highly aggressive people. Her actions in both instance defy common sense.

I agree, but i dont think those kind of shirts should be banned, nor do i think
battery is justifiable because of a Tshirt slogan. If she is surprised by what happened,
than that is her own stupidity.

Visionz
07-19-2008, 09:04 PM
I agree, but i dont think those kind of shirts should be banned, nor do i think
battery is justifiable because of a Tshirt slogan. If she is surprised by what happened,
than that is her own stupidity.I don't think they should ban the shirts either, they've got every right to print them. If you really believe in 1st amendment rights then you know you can't pick and choose like that.

Black Man
07-21-2008, 11:41 AM
don't blame me. i checked and double checked with nakhi. why don't you post a right and exact flag so i can get it right.

Do you Knowledge, Knowledge Wisdom Cipher?

Do you know the history of the flag?

Do you know the meaning of the flag?

STYLE
07-21-2008, 11:55 AM
yes
not really
yes

the point is i was commissioned to make him a sig and avatar. he posted a flag for me to use as a reference. i duplicated it and posted drafts for his review, after revisions, he gave me the green light on my final draft.
you pointed out that it was not right and exact. i am just asking to post a right and exact flag so i can correct the mistakes. but if you have a prob with it, (shrug) as the japanese say "it can't be helped"

Black Man
07-21-2008, 11:59 AM
yes
not really
yes

the point is i was commissioned to make him a sig and avatar. he posted a flag for me to use as a reference. i duplicated it and posted drafts for his review, after revisions, he gave me the green light on my final draft.
you pointed out that it was not right and exact. i am just asking to post a right and exact flag so i can correct the mistakes. but if you have a prob with it, (shrug) as the japanese say "it can't be helped"

How do you see today's degree?

Who taught you?

Black Man
07-21-2008, 12:01 PM

Peace.

Do you knowledge 120?

Do you know the history of the flag? What it means?

Peace.

Black Man
07-21-2008, 12:02 PM
yes
not really
yes

20:40

Black Man
07-21-2008, 12:03 PM
yes
not really
yes

20:40

-The A to the Z-
07-21-2008, 12:05 PM
$69 for a t shirt?

The Pricetag for Hatred seems to have risen.

I blame inflation.

Queen Of Poetry
07-21-2008, 01:14 PM
A 25-year-old woman in New York City is suing the designer of an anti-Barack Obama t-shirt after she was assaulted while wearing one of his controversial t-shirts.
The woman, who has not been identified, purchased a shirt with the words “Obama is My Slave” shirt for $69. While wearing the shirt this past Tuesday, she was assaulted by four girls, who pushed her down, pulled out her earphones, and spit in her face according to the New York Metro News.
Apollo Braun—the Israeli born designer who made the shirt—is now saying the victim of the attack is trying to sue him for “all he’s got.”
Braun claims that his designs reflect the views of “ordinary WASPs (White Anglo Saxon Protestants).”
“For a lot of people, when they see Obama, they see a slave. People think America is not ready for a black president,” Braun told Metro.
In addition to the “Obama Is My Slave” tee, Braun has also designed shirts with the following slogans: “Jews Against Obama,” “Obama=Hitler,” and “Who Killed Obama?”
The latter shirt, Braun says, is the most popular.
Braun says the only thing he likes about Obama is that he’s black because his ethnicity “opens the door for minorities.” He also says he doesn’t like Obama because “he is a Muslim” and “he reminds me of Adolf Hitler.”

Her dumbass bought that shirt so she needed to be able defend herself b/c she had to have known that folks was gonna something........I mean, I don't think she deserved to get beat down but I mean come on............think for a moment sister!

Duke that made these stupid ass shirts an comments should seriously read a book or two about Obama before he just spills a bunch of BS out of his face..............

J-Cee
07-21-2008, 01:21 PM
Humans are to blame..just blow the world up,were misguided filthy fuckt up creatures

J-Cee
07-21-2008, 01:23 PM
I Hate Humans

STYLE
07-21-2008, 02:23 PM
being a practitioner of alchemy i have studied 120. knowledge widsom 2003. BUT, and this is where you gonna start talking about universal law, i have found that 120 KWU is not 360. *waits for blackman to stop laughing*

alchemy requires that i combine and transmogrify elements to objectify that which is subjective. tho 120 states that knowledge is actual. it is not. knowledge is subjective and as one manifests knowledge into wisdom, (wisdom is the action) one may create what one desires out of the undifferentiated matter/energy.
*waits again*

so to really answer your question i have the all elements of 120 at my disposal and do use them as a tool to elevate myself but they are not the only goodies in my bag so to speak.
*winks*

i study the Metu. i follow the tree of life as MY roadmap to constant elevation.
*dead serious expression*

understanding dictates that it is best for me to be water tho my base element is fire. meaning my science of life requires me to be subdued and amorphous tho i am suited for extreme creation/destruction.

Black Man
07-21-2008, 03:43 PM
being a practitioner of alchemy i have studied 120. knowledge widsom 2003. BUT, and this is where you gonna start talking about universal law, i have found that 120 KWU is not 360. *waits for blackman to stop laughing*

What is 120 KWU? I have nothing to say about universal law, and why am I suppossed to be laughing?

alchemy requires that i combine and transmogrify elements to objectify that which is subjective. tho 120 states that knowledge is actual. it is not. knowledge is subjective and as one manifests knowledge into wisdom, (wisdom is the action) one may create what one desires out of the undifferentiated matter/energy.
*waits again*

Where does '120' state that knowledge is actual?

so to really answer your question i have the all elements of 120 at my disposal and do use them as a tool to elevate myself but they are not the only goodies in my bag so to speak.
*winks*

How do you see today's degree?

i study the Metu. i follow the tree of life as MY roadmap to constant elevation.

understanding dictates that it is best for me to be water tho my base element is fire. meaning my science of life requires me to be subdued and amorphous tho i am suited for extreme creation/destruction.

Thanks for sharing the above. All I wanted to know is what I asked (got my answers), respect for sharing.

Equality is to share.

Peace.

STYLE
07-21-2008, 07:12 PM
peace

universal law dictates that i am to be held accountable for the knowledge that i claim.

i am saying that NGE universal law does not apply to me in the manner that you may suggest. tho universal law is real.

thought manifests reality. same as above is below. everything has a season.that is what i adhere to. these make my universal law.

i see todays degree as 3 - understanding.
understanding each other and the world around you is the key to understanding your role in it. i actually apply this here at wucorp. i try to understand the needs, direction and momentum of this "movement" and apply myself accordingly. lately i have fallen back because i understand that this place is not mine alone and my footprint was too large. this is earth. for it provides all we need and eliminates that which we do not.
but it is also air. air is the medium thru which one elevates and is linked to deep thought. understanding often requires deep thought.

understanding also comes wearing another's shoes. by viewing the world thru another's eyes one can see a true 360 vision. this is water. as it takes the shape of its container.

lack of understanding is what keeps you and i from coexisting peacefully in cyberspace tho i beileve that face to face we'd be four flat. this is fire as fire is used to separate a substance into its components.

i am just taking past experiences and applying them to predict outcomes. laughter.

the universal flag: in an effort to understand, i have dug deep to find the answer for myself. this is my understanding:

the original flag had the crescent rising above the 7.

this was rejected because it suggested that 7 being representative of God (Asiatic Black Man) could not be dominated by woman. understanding understood.

BUT

8th 1-40- water/wiz cannot rise above its gravitational limits, 6 miles, when being drawn up by the sun.

9th 1-14 - universe is everything. woman and child are found within the sun.

thoughts?.....

i don't want to trivialize this issue but IMO its the understanding that weighs most. lets approach this from a philosophical view as it matters little one way or another to me. but is most significant to me in correcting and finishing nakhi's sig and banner.

there is so much i'd like to add to this but i want to take it slow so we don't miss anything.

STYLE
07-21-2008, 07:16 PM
oh yeah.. kwu= knowledge wisdom understanding. just my personal abbreviation system. i often assume that others can understand what i am talking about. but often i am wrong.

what i mean is that every culture has manifested their own truth of the world. but my personal experience is multicultural in thought and action. so i take what works and apply it. if it doesn't work i don't.
transmogrification.

diggy
07-21-2008, 09:53 PM
Style, how do you practice alchemy?

STYLE
07-22-2008, 12:24 AM
alchemy is the simply combining and separating elements to achieve a desired result whether it be, the more famous lead into gold, or the spiritual/mental alchemy to cultivate ones spirit.

the basics:

there are 4 elements
earth fire water air

there are 4 energies
hot cold wet dry

combinations of these elements and energies would be considered "spells" in an earlier time. but are truly science.

there is a season or time for every action, depending on the energies and elements you are dealing with.

everything can be broken down into an element, energy and season.

there are two realms the subjective(spiritual) objective(phyisical). man is unique in the universe because he exists in both realms simultaneously. i can imagine/visualize (creating something from nothing by drawing from the subjective) then in turn manifest that visualization into the physical by word or action.

the metu neter is my guidebook to this process.

bruce lee's jeet kune do style is a perfect example of alchemy. it is a style of no style. he taught to be like water. but in essece he was saying to be like fire when fire was needed to be like earth when earth was advantageous etc etc.

this is my science of life. my experience has taught me that everything is everything. ones mans trash is another mans treasure. so why should i objectify something as being one thing when it could be all things depending on how i choose to manifest it?

if you are familiar with the tree of life there are levels of conciousness that one may ascend building and destroying. finally ending up as undifferentiated matter/energy.

diggy
07-22-2008, 01:02 AM
Thanks.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 01:07 AM
have you read the Metu Neter?

Black Man
07-22-2008, 07:48 AM

*waits again*

*winks*

peace

universal law dictates that i am to be held accountable for the knowledge that i claim.

i am saying that NGE universal law does not apply to me in the manner that you may suggest. tho universal law is real.

WHAT IS UNIVERSAL LAW? WHAT IS NGE UNIVERSAL LAW?

thought manifests reality. same as above is below. everything has a season.that is what i adhere to. these make my universal law.

i see todays degree as 3 - understanding.
understanding each other and the world around you is the key to understanding your role in it. i actually apply this here at wucorp. i try to understand the needs, direction and momentum of this "movement" and apply myself accordingly. lately i have fallen back because i understand that this place is not mine alone and my footprint was too large. this is earth. for it provides all we need and eliminates that which we do not.
but it is also air. air is the medium thru which one elevates and is linked to deep thought. understanding often requires deep thought.

understanding also comes wearing another's shoes. by viewing the world thru another's eyes one can see a true 360 vision. this is water. as it takes the shape of its container.

lack of understanding is what keeps you and i from coexisting peacefully in cyberspace tho i beileve that face to face we'd be four flat. this is fire as fire is used to separate a substance into its components.

WHY DO YOU SAY TODAY'S DEGREE IS UNDERSTANDING?

i am just taking past experiences and applying them to predict outcomes. laughter.

the universal flag: in an effort to understand, i have dug deep to find the answer for myself. this is my understanding:

the original flag had the crescent rising above the 7.

this was rejected because it suggested that 7 being representative of God (Asiatic Black Man) could not be dominated by woman. understanding understood.

NO, BUT THAT'S OK.

BUT

8th 1-40- water/wiz cannot rise above its gravitational limits, 6 miles, when being drawn up by the sun.

WHAT IS WIZ?

9th 1-14 - universe is everything. woman and child are found within the sun.

thoughts?.....

WOMAN AND CHILD ARE FOUND WITHIN THE SUN?

THANKS FOR SHARING.

i don't want to trivialize this issue but IMO its the understanding that weighs most. lets approach this from a philosophical view as it matters little one way or another to me. but is most significant to me in correcting and finishing nakhi's sig and banner.

there is so much i'd like to add to this but i want to take it slow so we don't miss anything.

oh yeah.. kwu= knowledge wisdom understanding. just my personal abbreviation system. i often assume that others can understand what i am talking about. but often i am wrong.

THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL ABBREVIATION SYSTEM FOR WHAT EXACTLY?

what i mean is that every culture has manifested their own truth of the world. but my personal experience is multicultural in thought and action. so i take what works and apply it. if it doesn't work i don't.
transmogrification.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CULTURE? MULTICULTURAL? MULTICULTURAL IN THOUGHT AND ACTION?

THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

Edgar Erebus
07-22-2008, 08:14 AM
Lurked into the thread after a long time and...

Why did she deserve it?

For being a racist, offensive, stupid cow. Wearing such a T-shirt is as painful to those that it was aimed at (hidden message: every Black is only good as slave) as the beatdown was painful to her.

What goes around comes around.

BTTR KNG KOOL
07-22-2008, 09:14 AM
alchemy is the simply combining and separating elements to achieve a desired result whether it be, the more famous lead into gold, or the spiritual/mental alchemy to cultivate ones spirit.

the basics:

there are 4 elements
earth fire water air

there are 4 energies
hot cold wet dry

combinations of these elements and energies would be considered "spells" in an earlier time. but are truly science.

there is a season or time for every action, depending on the energies and elements you are dealing with.

everything can be broken down into an element, energy and season.

there are two realms the subjective(spiritual) objective(phyisical). man is unique in the universe because he exists in both realms simultaneously. i can imagine/visualize (creating something from nothing by drawing from the subjective) then in turn manifest that visualization into the physical by word or action.

the metu neter is my guidebook to this process.

bruce lee's jeet kune do style is a perfect example of alchemy. it is a style of no style. he taught to be like water. but in essece he was saying to be like fire when fire was needed to be like earth when earth was advantageous etc etc.

this is my science of life. my experience has taught me that everything is everything. ones mans trash is another mans treasure. so why should i objectify something as being one thing when it could be all things depending on how i choose to manifest it?

if you are familiar with the tree of life there are levels of conciousness that one may ascend building and destroying. finally ending up as undifferentiated matter/energy.

U know about Biogeometry?

Do u mean that this "Alchemy" science is more like a philosophy... or something that can be used in physical world? ,, like tools..

STYLE
07-22-2008, 12:00 PM
i see understanding because it was the 21st 2+1 and the beginning of the 3rd week in july. it seemed like you and i were attempting to reach an understanding.

but you have to realize that i am using the leesons as a communication tool to better convey my thoughts to you, since the lessons seem to be your preferred method of philosophical dialogue.

i don't want to get hung up on nomenclature and semantics (might not be the right word) my goal is to achieve a level of mutual understanding. if you get where i'm coming from, say so. if i am incorrect in my understanding correct me but i have methods that are similar but not identical to yours to gain understanding.

biogeometry.....
i think the process you mention is a product/system based on the oracle of tehuti.
dude basically took the metu neter and has marketed it to "New Age" demographic.

within the human body, the hot cold wet and dry energies are in constant flux. this dynamic relationship is tied closely to the Sun. at certain times of the day and year, the Sun or lack of Sun affects your bodys ability to efficiently complete certain mental/physical tasks.

philosophy is a physical world tool.
but to directly answer your question, it its both.
the subjective(spiritual) and the objective(physical) are directly linked through you, since you exist simultaneously in both realms. so alchemy can be used in the "real world" as well as in your mind. (though dividing the mind and the real world is unnatural and is the opposite of alchemy)

Black Man
07-22-2008, 12:12 PM
i see understanding because it was the 21st 2+1 and the beginning of the 3rd week in july. it seemed like you and i were attempting to reach an understanding.

thank you for your explaination.

but you have to realize that i am using the leesons as a communication tool to better convey my thoughts to you, since the lessons seem to be your preferred method of philosophical dialogue.

what is philosophical dialogue?

i don't want to get hung up on nomenclature and semantics (might not be the right word) my goal is to achieve a level of mutual understanding. if you get where i'm coming from, say so. if i am incorrect in my understanding correct me but i have methods that are similar but not identical to yours to gain understanding.

you want to reach a level of mutual understanding, yet something is missing.

what are my methods?

your understanding is your understanding. i'm not trying to correct anything here, you shared your views with me and i'm peace with that. thank you again for sharing.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 12:45 PM
philosphical dialogue put plainly is a discussion of ideas and ideals.

when you discuss the lessons with another member of nge you don't always see eye to eye correct? tho you both have the same set of life tools to work with (120). your perspective or application of tools may vary. this is where "building" comes into play.
reaching an uderstanding thru the interaction of varied ideas. if we all see alike from the outset there is no need for dialog.

ma'at states that it is our duty as humans to engage in intelligent and fruitful dialog with others. it is required to interact with one another. this is what some may call social cement. because khemetic wisdom teaches that there is no differentiation between you and i and the spoken word is a living substance, spiritual food. so conversation is like you said equality, sharing food which nurishes both of us since i am you and you are me thru Auset. (the god within)

"mutual" implies a shared effort. there seems to be something missing from both sides that is filled in with assumption.

BTTR KNG KOOL
07-22-2008, 01:05 PM
biogeometry.....
i think the process you mention is a product/system based on the oracle of tehuti.
dude basically took the metu neter and has marketed it to "New Age" demographic.

within the human body, the hot cold wet and dry energies are in constant flux. this dynamic relationship is tied closely to the Sun. at certain times of the day and year, the Sun or lack of Sun affects your bodys ability to efficiently complete certain mental/physical tasks.

philosophy is a physical world tool.
but to directly answer your question, it its both.
the subjective(spiritual) and the objective(physical) are directly linked through you, since you exist simultaneously in both realms. so alchemy can be used in the "real world" as well as in your mind. (though dividing the mind and the real world is unnatural and is the opposite of alchemy)

Im talking about technology which provides techniques to balance the harmful effects of natural energies which we have to deal with,,,

I dont know what dude u talking about.

But i think its crucial & necessary to implement these things in the world in the "New Age" way.

Dr Ibrahim Karim?

http://www.biogeometry.com/english/images/4.jpg

Black Man
07-22-2008, 01:14 PM
philosphical dialogue put plainly is a discussion of ideas and ideals.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXPLANATION.

when you discuss the lessons with another member of nge you don't always see eye to eye correct? tho you both have the same set of life tools to work with (120). your perspective or application of tools may vary. this is where "building" comes into play.
reaching an uderstanding thru the interaction of varied ideas. if we all see alike from the outset there is no need for dialog.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY "SEE EYE TO EYE" CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

ma'at states that it is our duty as humans to engage in intelligent and fruitful dialog with others. it is required to interact with one another. this is what some may call social cement. because khemetic wisdom teaches that there is no differentiation between you and i and the spoken word is a living substance, spiritual food. so conversation is like you said equality, sharing food which nurishes both of us since i am you and you are me thru Auset. (the god within)

WHAT IS AUSET TO YOU? WHERE EXACTLY IS THIS AUSET LOCATED? IS THERE ANY OTHER PEOPLE/THINGS THAT YOU SAY ARE WITHIN? WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED AT? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND AUSET?

"mutual" implies a shared effort. there seems to be something missing from both sides that is filled in with assumption.

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ASSUME?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Peace.

Do you knowledge 120?

Do you know the history of the flag? What it means?

Peace.

Peace God

yes

yes

and

yes.........

I also am Older than most on this board(if not the oldest) and I have not been in ciphers lately in the physical realm, with the exception of a Parliament every so often. I usually do not build with people online cause you never know who is on the other end, that is what my enlightner taught me, not to say the Knowledge should not be spread, one should know who they are teaching and/or building with. The only person that I have ever "trusted" on this board was Sam 7 and he has long been gone......

P.E.A.C.E.

as far as Style doing the flag that was my fault I did not fully explain to him in complete detail. Once you made me aware I rectified the situation as best I could. He did ask me was it right and exact and I said yes, even though I was mistaken.

Black Man
07-22-2008, 02:16 PM
Peace God

yes

yes

and

yes.........

I also am Older than most on this board(if not the oldest) and I have not been in ciphers lately in the physical realm, with the exception of a Parliament every so often. I usually do not build with people online cause you never know who is on the other end, that is what my enlightner taught me, not to say the Knowledge should not be spread, one should know who they are teaching and/or building with.

I AGREE AND THAT'S MY RULE OF CONDUCT. THIS ISN'T A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN TEACH THIS CULTURE OR FOR A PERSON TO LEARN THIS CULTURE.

WHAT YOUR PHYSICAL DEGREE IN ALLAH'S FREE CIPHER?

The only person that I have ever "trusted" on this board was Sam 7 and he has long been gone......

P.E.A.C.E.

as far as Style doing the flag that was my fault I did not fully explain to him in complete detail. Once you made me aware I rectified the situation as best I could. He did ask me was it right and exact and I said yes, even though I was mistaken.

Peace.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-22-2008, 02:45 PM
WHAT YOUR PHYSICAL DEGREE IN ALLAH'S FREE CIPHER?

Culture Cipher

STYLE
07-22-2008, 02:58 PM
black man...
i am, torn between my available responses to your questions.

have you ever engaged in a mutually seductive game with a female?
you know where you both spout double entandres and euphemisms to express your interest in one another without just coming out and saying "yeah i'm feelin you. what's up?"
this is how our conversations feel to me (no homo) not in the attractive/sexual manner but more of we are trying to communicate without saying what we actually want to say, but instead saying something with a message hidden inside it. a mental chess so to speak.

if i were to engage you in this bob and weave style of interaction i don't think the understanding would be mutual.

for examlpe
"not seeing eye to eye"
do you truly not know what that term means or do you want me to show and prove that one member of nge may have a varied understanding of 120 than another?

i can take either route, but which route will bring me closer to my goal of understanding, since it is lack of understanding is obstructing us from gettting to "here" ?
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/Marvels20Professor20X20Mental20B-1.jpg

its funny but i dug up my 1st ktl thread for pat cause he said i was turning into a 5%er. anyway, you and i were clearly on the same page. today we are now in different books.

so i am going to attempt to communicate frankly until we are able play chess.

with AAAALLLLL that said......

seeing eye to eye:
a phrase meaning identical perspectives. you and i see "eye to eye" when it comes to the cause of the the poor condition of the black community in america. someone who thinks that black strife is rooted in laziness and complacency is not seeing eye to eye.

Auset:
is the supreme intelligence that in some cultures is called superconscious tho it is more than that. Auset is in every person and has domain over the the lower(involutary) functions of the human body but can be emancipated from "menial" tasks to sit at the throne of the conscious mind. Auset's proper place.
when Auset is in his rightful place one then is open to the divine plan.

auset is not a thing/person. auset is a force. Auset is undifferentiated. meaning Auset is no-thing, Auset is everything.

Where is Auset? to place auset in a location would imply that Auset is a thing that has spacial dimensions. Auset exists in the subjective realm. the subjective realm consists of undifferentiated matter/energy. Auset is no-thing.
asking where Auset is located is like asking where the love for your mother is located.

divine plan:
to be a conduit for love.

love:
state of peace

peace:
free from animalistic and impulsive emotion.

assumption: see my first statement about mental chess. this is what i assume about you. that you are trying to test me. but i don't play that.
so often i will tend to show the fallacy of trying to do so.
i feel you assume that my responses are my true nature.
the only thing that has remained consistent in my interactions with you have been "this method is not working for me" "can you try a diff approach ?"
sometimes this message was pleasant and respectful sometimes it was not. i don't believe in trying the same method and expecting a diff result so i continue to switch up on you.

i do feel this is the most progress we have made in a year. but it took me showing my hand without being sure you will reciprocate.

so there you have it HE-MOTIONS to the fullest.

peace.l

Black Man
07-22-2008, 03:36 PM
black man...
i am, torn between my available responses to your questions.

have you ever engaged in a mutually seductive game with a female?
you know where you both spout double entandres and euphemisms to express your interest in one another without just coming out and saying "yeah i'm feelin you. what's up?"
this is how our conversations feel to me (no homo) not in the attractive/sexual manner but more of we are trying to communicate without saying what we actually want to say, but instead saying something with a message hidden inside it. a mental chess so to speak.

if i were to engage you in this bob and weave style of interaction i don't think the understanding would be mutual.

for examlpe
"not seeing eye to eye"
do you truly not know what that term means or do you want me to show and prove that one member of nge may have a varied understanding of 120 than another?

I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO ME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU, THAT'S WHY I ASKED SO I CAN KNOW WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT IT.

BY ALL MEANS, TRY AND SHOW THERE'S VARIED UNDERSTANDING OF 120.

i can take either route, but which route will bring me closer to my goal of understanding, since it is lack of understanding is obstructing us from gettting to "here" ?
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/Marvels20Professor20X20Mental20B-1.jpg

HERE???

its funny but i dug up my 1st ktl thread for pat cause he said i was turning into a 5%er. anyway, you and i were clearly on the same page. today we are now in different books.

so i am going to attempt to communicate frankly until we are able play chess.

with AAAALLLLL that said......

seeing eye to eye:
a phrase meaning identical perspectives. you and i see "eye to eye" when it comes to the cause of the the poor condition of the black community in america. someone who thinks that black strife is rooted in laziness and complacency is not seeing eye to eye.

THANK YOU FOR THIS EXPLANATION. I ASKED FOR A REASON. I DON'T USE THIS TERM AMONG MY UNIVERSAL FAMILY.

Auset:
is the supreme intelligence that in some cultures is called superconscious tho it is more than that.

WHAT IS AUSET EXACTLY? IF IT IS MORE THAN SUPERCONCIOUS WHAT IS IT?

Auset is in every person and has domain over the the lower(involutary) functions of the human body but can be emancipated from "menial" tasks to sit at the throne of the conscious mind. Auset's proper place.
when Auset is in his rightful place one then is open to the divine plan.

THIS IS VERY CONFUSING. YOU SAY THAT AUSET IS NOT A THING/PERSON....THEN YOU GO ON TO SAY TO PLACE AUSET IN A LOCATION WOULD IMPLY THAT AUSET IS A THING THAT HAS SPACIAL DIMENSIONS. IN THE ABOVE YOU GIVE AUSET A LOCATION OR A PLACE. YOU SPEAK OF AUSET HAVING A PROPER PLACE AND A RIGHTFUL PLACE. THIS IMPLIES THAT AUSET CAN BE IN THE WRONG PLACE.

auset is not a thing/person. auset is a force. Auset is undifferentiated. meaning Auset is no-thing, Auset is everything.

THIS AGAIN IS CONFUSING. AUSET IS NO THING THEN YOU SAY AUSET IS EVERYTHING.

Where is Auset? to place auset in a location would imply that Auset is a thing that has spacial dimensions. Auset exists in the subjective realm. the subjective realm consists of undifferentiated matter/energy. Auset is no-thing.
asking where Auset is located is like asking where the love for your mother is located.

IF ASKING WHERE AUSET IS LOCATED IS LIKE ASKING WHERE THE LOVE FOR YOUR MOTHER ISLOCATED, THEN I'D BE ABLE TO GIVE AN EXACT LOCATION. ARE YOU ABLE TO GIVE A LOCATION FOR AUSET?

divine plan:
to be a conduit for love.

love:
state of peace

peace:
free from animalistic and impulsive emotion.

assumption: see my first statement about mental chess. this is what i assume about you. that you are trying to test me. but i don't play that.
so often i will tend to show the fallacy of trying to do so.
i feel you assume that my responses are my true nature.
the only thing that has remained consistent in my interactions with you have been "this method is not working for me" "can you try a diff approach ?"
sometimes this message was pleasant and respectful sometimes it was not. i don't believe in trying the same method and expecting a diff result so i continue to switch up on you.

i do feel this is the most progress we have made in a year. but it took me showing my hand without being sure you will reciprocate.

so there you have it HE-MOTIONS to the fullest.

peace.l

JUST A SUGGESTION, STOP ASSUMING.

I HAVE NO REASON TO 'TEST' YOU.

AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING WHAT I ASKED.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 03:55 PM
what do YOU think "here" means in the context that i posted it in?
if you don't know i'd like to hear your best guess.

what regulates your immune system? where does intuition come from?

what does nothing mean? what does everything mean?

where is the love for your mother located?

do you know you have a soul?

if so where is your soul located?

Black Man
07-22-2008, 05:04 PM
what do YOU think "here" means in the context that i posted it in?
if you don't know i'd like to hear your best guess.

I SAW SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING HERE AND BELOW IT A RED X. I DON'T KNOW, SO I ASK(ED). I THOUGHT THE RED X WAS A PICTURE OF WHERE HERE WAS.

what regulates your immune system? where does intuition come from?

SELF.

what does nothing mean? what does everything mean?

NOTHING - NON EXISTENT

where is the love for your mother located?

WHERE EVER I'M LOCATED.

do you know you have a soul?

DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU SAY SOUL IS.

if so where is your soul located?

WHAT IS SOUL?