PDA

View Full Version : Isn't Obama half black, half white?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-18-2008, 04:11 PM
If that's true, that can't make him the first black president?

Or I'm just confused. Please help-

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 04:14 PM
he's a fine AMerican mess

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Obama was born on August 4, 1961, at the Kapiolani Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a Black Kenyan of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas.

Does that still count as black? He won't be really a black president in my opinion...but we can't say he won't be different than a lot of white fuckers...

Ritter
07-18-2008, 04:21 PM
He's the black president. I mean, will be.

Black:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20080715/obama-iraq/images/5ca095dd-f8b3-4849-90ef-53c3f0043065.jpg

White:

http://whoisjohnmccain.name/who-is-john-mccain.jpg

'Nuff said.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-18-2008, 04:29 PM
But look at the facts...he ain't purely black. Only half.

How come Nas overlooks this, but notices Jefferson's roots?

Cuz everyone take him as black.

KERZO
07-18-2008, 04:32 PM
he's be the first half-cast prez

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-18-2008, 04:34 PM
wasn't Jefferson the first half-half?

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-18-2008, 04:37 PM

Shut the fuck up you retarded moron. You dont know what youre talking about.

You know if you said this type of shit around black people (who you have probably never met because yourr from yugoslavia) you WOULD GET YOUR ASS BEAT DOWN

You never met a mixed race person? Would you tell them theyre not black? Whatt ar you saying that mixed race is like a mongrel or something?

A BIG

FUCK YOU

:fucku::fucku::fucku:

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-18-2008, 04:38 PM
I swear so many people on this forum have never been outside theyre own bedroom for years, you have never met other people.

Trying to say hes not black, fuck bitch, youre way out of line fool.

whitey
07-18-2008, 04:39 PM
white man white woman white baby

black man black woman black baby

black man white woman black baby

dont you listen to your pubic enemy son.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-18-2008, 04:42 PM
please ban this racist "wera"

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 04:42 PM
If his father was white than he is a white man. If his father is black than he is
a black man.

as far as public opinion hes a negroid. Just like T.woods....they won't let tiger acknowledge
his asian roots. They want him all to themselves.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 04:43 PM

Dont be a little punk sissy bitch now. Asking for bans...lame as fuck.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-18-2008, 04:45 PM
No but what is this Wera romanian dude trying to call Obama? I'd love to watch Wera walk thru a hood and tell mixed race black dudes that "youre not black, stop saying nigga". Dudes like U God (half native american) Noreaga, Juelz Santana, all mixed race, you gonna tell these dudes to stop calling themselvs black.

You sound very ignorant and sheltered.

whitey
07-18-2008, 05:08 PM
my guess is your a halfer, hence the anger. not saying its misplaced, just my guess on the subject.

Black Man
07-18-2008, 05:09 PM
LOL....funny how some of you are trying to determine whether or not Obama is black....when most of you don't know what makes a black person a black person. Most of you look at the 'complexion' to determine who's black, the birthplace of who's black, and what the white supremist say about who's black.

Somebody said Black Father White Mother black. White Father Black Mother white. According to who? You? LOL.

Those with that "power" will tell you, one drop of black blood and you're a nigger!

Please tell, what causes a person to be black?

The majority of the people keep basing a person so-called race on their nationality.

Do you know the difference between nationality, ethnicity, and (so-called)race?

Intersting to SEE how most people are using white supremist definitions for who's who and what's what. Says something about those said persons.

They won't let tiger woods claim his asian heritage...lol. Who are they? LOL. Must be the N.W.O.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 05:12 PM
No but what is this Wera romanian dude trying to call Obama? I'd love to watch Wera walk thru a hood and tell mixed race black dudes that "youre not black, stop saying nigga". Dudes like U God (half native american) Noreaga, Juelz Santana, all mixed race, you gonna tell these dudes to stop calling themselvs black.

LOL@ you giving the 'romanian dude' the old 'walk thru the hood and say it'
routine.

BlackMan enters thread. Thread dies. RIP.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Somebody said Black Father White Mother black. White Father Black Mother white.
They won't let tiger woods claim his asian heritage...lol. Who are they? LOL. Must be the N.W.O.

black people are they.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-18-2008, 06:59 PM
my guess is your a halfer, hence the anger. not saying its misplaced, just my guess on the subject.

You know what though, its not about NOT being one or the other. If you got a black dad, white mam, youre both. Best of both worlds understand? Yeah this did get me angry, cus ive been hearing this shit before in my life, from ignants. If youre mixed race, youve had a hard enough time growing up trying to figure out what you are, then you get somebody telling you what you are NOT? Nah fuck that. Thats some straight up spit in your face.

Im not arguing with the fact that Obama isnt "fully" black, of course hes not. But he IS black, and he IS white. He both, like anybody. You cant tell a person with a black dad that hes not black, or with a white moms, that hes not white. Just accept to the fact that youre both, ITS SIMPLE.

Yin and Yang nigga.

And its been proven by "science" that mixing of races creates stronger offspring, in intelligence, athletiscms, everything. Mixing races is what keeps the human species powerful.

LORD ZERO
07-18-2008, 07:29 PM
He's the white black president. I mean, will be.

Black/white:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20080715/obama-iraq/images/5ca095dd-f8b3-4849-90ef-53c3f0043065.jpg

White:

http://whoisjohnmccain.name/who-is-john-mccain.jpg

'Nuff said.

fixed :)

DUMBO
07-18-2008, 07:36 PM
ban the wop. half-nigga, euro-spics.

Megaherz
07-18-2008, 08:04 PM
I swear so many people on this forum have never been outside theyre own bedroom for years, you have never met other people.

this coming from a guy who still uses the term "yugoslavia"

Prolifical ENG
07-18-2008, 08:23 PM

You know if you said this type of shit around black people (who you have probably never met because yourr from yugoslavia) you WOULD GET YOUR ASS BEAT DOWN

You never met a mixed race person? Would you tell them theyre not black? Whatt ar you saying that mixed race is like a mongrel or something?

A BIG

FUCK YOU

He asked questions here that he is unfamiliar with so of course he doesn't know what he's talking about. Perhaps you should be the teacher here and answering questions about mixed races besides calling someone retarded, antisocial, foreign, etc.

Black Man's post shed the most light on this topic, however I don't think anyone said/implied anything thats funny.

Mr. X
07-18-2008, 08:30 PM
As a offspring of a white dad and a black mother, this topic highly offends me. Excuse me as I pick my fro and hail down cabs.

TSA
07-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Obama was born on August 4, 1961, at the Kapiolani Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a Black Kenyan of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas.

Does that still count as black? He won't be really a black president in my opinion...but we can't say he won't be different than a lot of white fuckers...
in america having ANY black DNA makes you a black person. ANY, 1/16? your a nigga.

most african americans have more white DNA then black

TSA
07-18-2008, 09:13 PM
LOL....funny how some of you are trying to determine whether or not Obama is black....when most of you don't know what makes a black person a black person. Most of you look at the 'complexion' to determine who's black, the birthplace of who's black, and what the white supremist say about who's black.

Somebody said Black Father White Mother black. White Father Black Mother white. According to who? You? LOL.

Those with that "power" will tell you, one drop of black blood and you're a nigger!

The majority of the people keep basing a person so-called race on their nationality.

Intersting to SEE how most people are using white supremist definitions for who's who and what's what. Says something about those said persons.

as a guy that logged on as Black Man you really look like a massive doofus.

Race doesn't exist though, it's a man made catagorization system based on religions and history, so if they wanna count obama as black then dope

being that his dad is 100% black he has more black DNA then the vast majority of black america

Mr. X
07-18-2008, 10:48 PM
Just let them call him the first black president. When Clinton was in office, everyone thought that was as close to a black president we were gonna get.

kwabena1041
07-18-2008, 11:01 PM
He is black, true his mom was white...but he identifies himself as a black man. He has a black family.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-18-2008, 11:39 PM

Hahaha....look at the little hebe tryin to start some shit. Nice try Alex.
With a name like that, i'd guess your a Russian Jew.

Black Man
07-19-2008, 09:08 AM
in america having ANY black DNA makes you a black person. ANY, 1/16? your a nigga.

most african americans have more white DNA then black

curious...what is white dna exactly?

Black Man
07-19-2008, 09:11 AM
as a guy that logged on as Black Man you really look like a massive doofus.

Race doesn't exist though, it's a man made catagorization system based on religions and history, so if they wanna count obama as black then dope

being that his dad is 100% black he has more black DNA then the vast majority of black america

race doesn't exist....maybe. didn't say it did one way or another.

what do you mean by 100% black? what is black dna? what makes a person black according to you?

DUMBO
07-19-2008, 09:16 AM
Hahaha....look at the little hebe tryin to start some shit. Nice try Alex.
With a name like that, i'd guess your a Russian Jew.

Alex is a very common name in Jamaica, which is my background.

My point is simple, why is the wop talking about racial purity? You guys are the biggest compilation of invaders and invaded in history.

TSA
07-19-2008, 11:27 AM
curious...what is white dna exactly?
a ribonucelic potent pattern that causes you to log on as Black Man on a wutang site
race doesn't exist....maybe. didn't say it did one way or another.

what do you mean by 100% black? what is black dna? what makes a person black according to you?
don't question me again you fuckin weakling.

i wanted to add that whoever the fuck said it is right, he's black has an all black dad (rare in america), has been to africa, was a black community organizer, has a black wife (rare in america), black kids, and so forth.

he's blacker then black people.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Alex is a very common name in Jamaica, which is my background.

I dont care.

Obama is black....whatever his roots are fine. Biological he's half european.
He lives as a black man sorta how oyibo lives as a white man.

Black Man
07-19-2008, 02:52 PM
a ribonucelic potent pattern that causes you to log on as Black Man on a wutang site

don't question me again you fuckin weakling.

i wanted to add that whoever the fuck said it is right, he's black has an all black dad (rare in america), has been to africa, was a black community organizer, has a black wife (rare in america), black kids, and so forth.

he's blacker then black people.

what is white dna exactly?

V4D3R
07-19-2008, 03:22 PM
This thread is showing me some truths about people here...Alex - wtf kinda weed u been smoking? When did you become such an embittered person? If anybody understood you and was your boy it was me...you need to refine your mind back to civility.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-19-2008, 03:34 PM
As a offspring of a white dad and a black mother, this topic highly offends me. Excuse me as I pick my fro and hail down cabs.

I'm sorry about that, it was only a question - I was trying to be racist or anything.

But fuck Ghostlaced, he's overreacting, like everytime - plus first callin' me a Yugoslavian, and then a Romanian shows your ignorance [2x times!] - so I could be really offended, but I ain't like that...

I'm just asking, being logical at it...at least using common logic tho.

No beef wanted, I even root for Obama, I don't wanna see that white idiot as the president

DUMBO
07-19-2008, 03:46 PM
This thread is showing me some truths about people here...Alex - wtf kinda weed u been smoking? When did you become such an embittered person? If anybody understood you and was your boy it was me...you need to refine your mind back to civility.

what are you talking about? i'm one of the nicest people on this site.

V4D3R
07-19-2008, 04:38 PM
what are you talking about? i'm one of the nicest people on this site.

this

You know what else i'm going on about. Yes you are one of the nicest person's on this site and you know how it is with me. But that struck a nerve - fuck all the other shit...

DUMBO
07-19-2008, 05:04 PM
i see what you mean, it was an immature comment.

i really don't give a fuck what background anyone is. peace.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Your so full of shit. You obviously harbor some serious hatred against Italians. You
have called me a wop more times than i could remember and have even made
threads about it. Pure hatred.
I'm not for banning anyone, your entitled to your opinion. Just be real about it.
You DO care what background some people are.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-19-2008, 06:13 PM
Most Blacks in USA are no longer "black black" anyway. You look at most blacks in US and compare a to Africans skin color its pretty obvious theres been alot of mixing and matching going on down the years. Alot of Blacks in US have some other race or have like a white great great great grandad somewhere in there bloodline. you dont lose darkness because of it being less sunny in some states.

But like Obama has a fully African kenyan tribesman type shit as a father, so like has been already said, the Obama is more black (in the terms of how you are defining black) in him than majority of blacks in the states.

STYLE
07-19-2008, 06:51 PM
lol @ africans meaning darkskinned....

damn

TSA- no most AA do not have more white DNA than Black. don't be dumb.

ghostlaced- how can a 1/2 white man have more black than lets say a 1/32 white man like myself? did you know that 5/4 of people have trouble with fractions?

blackman-
variations of dna traits can be mapped and you will see groupings which we define as race. though humanity is a continuous spectrum.

nicky- wop

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 07:34 PM
nicky- wop

You see Alex....embrace the fact that we are all hippocrites.

DUMBO
07-19-2008, 08:44 PM
by wop, i mean with out piss-in-their-mouth.

it's an acronym.

but seriously, i came at the italians and hispanics on this site because they were getting a little too loose with the n word and saying racist shit about black people. i didn't appreciate people idolizing black musicians while promoting some of the most racist ideas at the same time. i really don't give a fuck about y'all - just keep your trap closed about black people and we're good - otherwise go fuck yourself.

DUMBO
07-19-2008, 08:46 PM
oh yeah about hypocrisy, the shit i said on this thread originated with the idiotic racial purity nonsense about black americans by people who are fronting that they are somehow pure. my point is that - yeah, barack and the rest of black america recent immigrant or otherwise are part this and that, but so fucking are you.

TSA
07-19-2008, 09:11 PM
nicky tooth has taken a woping in this thread

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 09:41 PM
by wop, i mean with out piss-in-their-mouth.

it's an acronym.

but seriously, i came at the italians and hispanics on this site because they were getting a little too loose with the n word and saying racist shit about black people. i didn't appreciate people idolizing black musicians while promoting some of the most racist ideas at the same time. i really don't give a fuck about y'all - just keep your trap closed about black people and we're good - otherwise go fuck yourself.

LOL...your black asses are the ones that let the spics get loose w/ it.

Its the rappers that are idolizing us. Capone this, Gambino that. LOL.

Take your tootsie ass back to the liquor sto'

TSA
07-19-2008, 09:44 PM
http://www.deadog.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Motor-City%20Detroit%20Doo-Wops%20-%20The%20Diablos%20Vol.%202.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 09:46 PM
see, the eggplants been imitatin us since the 60's,

TSA
07-19-2008, 09:51 PM
http://www.doowopcenter.com/doo-wop/images/CRYBABYDOOWOPS.jpg

TSA
07-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Now the potency of black jokes from an italian kid on a wutang website who's online gimmick is 'the italian poster' is questionable.

If i were you i would use another site as the ginny pig to test your italian pride persona, i would also go with the name Leopold Linguini and have you avi be a picture of your ruggish thuggish back and knuckle hair

http://www.ethanjames.com/eth_images/spagetti2_0700.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 10:12 PM
YOu put forth so much effort but your not even close to being funny.

Fighting with Italians won't help you shed that Uncle Tom label. It will only
result in you being buried under a bocce court.

TSA
07-19-2008, 10:17 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_l5Sfl7w1VmA/SC35V9GOI5I/AAAAAAAAA60/cUE38Qer6P8/Spagetti+2.JPG

Mr. X
07-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Race doesn't exist on a genetic level.
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/1998-10/WUiS-GSRD-071098.php

And when did this topic become a italian hate topic. Everyone stop hatin, this is what society wants. People at each others throat over skin color and where ever the hell they were born on this fucking planet. Everyone chill.

whitey
07-20-2008, 03:17 AM

I said it, and it wasn't according to me. If you read my initial post it was from a Public Enemy song.

STYLE
07-20-2008, 06:58 AM
well the PE song goes.....
w mother w father w baby
b mother b father b baby
b mother w father b baby
w mother b father b baby

white is defined by absence of melanin or "color" so any mixed race child is not white. just like white paint that has a drop of black paint, it it no longer white, it is light grey.
white survival is dependant on segregation.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-20-2008, 07:09 AM
well the PE song goes.....
w mother w father w baby
b mother b father b baby
b mother w father b baby
w mother b father b baby

white is defined by absence of melanin or "color" so any mixed race child is not white. just like white paint that has a drop of black paint, it it no longer white, it is light grey.
white survival is dependant on segregation.

So do most of you guys agree with this. I think it was a good explanation, thanks STYLE.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 08:40 AM
No, that is one of the most simple minded explanations I have ever heard.
Hitler-esque.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-20-2008, 08:48 AM
No winners then?

begongo
07-20-2008, 09:59 AM
KTL has the largest concentration of weak and insecure people on the internet

Mic Tyson
07-20-2008, 11:42 AM
if u gettin called a nigger and the kkk is threatning to kill u, u black

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 12:33 PM
hahaha

HANZO
07-20-2008, 12:39 PM
if u gettin called a nigger and the kkk is threatning to kill u, u black

i think this pretty much sums up this arguement.

STYLE
07-20-2008, 01:35 PM
No, that is one of the most simple minded explanations I have ever heard.
Hitler-esque.

nicky's mad cause my explanation kicked italy off the white team.

but it is true the only real whites are unmixed whites.

the rest are latch-ons trying to claim whitepower.

when a real white person comes along and calls you a wop or dego, how white do you feel then?

white people made up the slurs, wop, mick, kike, nigger, chink etc. to label non whites.

but if its any consolation the end result of global race mixing will prolly look like italians, prolly sicilan. so don't feel bad nick, your people are just ahead of the curve. ....

in being a mutt slut that is.

bong

Longbongcilvaringz
07-20-2008, 01:57 PM
so basically, the aftermath of this thread, is that basically, i can finally say, that i am without a doubt.

NOT WHITE!!!!!

im glad we had this build, fellow niggerspicgookwopfaggit5%interneteducatedignoramus es.

STYLE
07-20-2008, 02:02 PM
i knew you weren't white when you sent me that pic of ur trouser snake.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 02:21 PM
nicky's mad cause my explanation kicked italy off the white team.

but it is true the only real whites are unmixed whites.

the rest are latch-ons trying to claim whitepower.

when a real white person comes along and calls you a wop or dego, how white do you feel then?

white people made up the slurs, wop, mick, kike, nigger, chink etc. to label non whites.

but if its any consolation the end result of global race mixing will prolly look like italians, prolly sicilan. so don't feel bad nick, your people are just ahead of the curve. ....

in being a mutt slut that is.

bong

I can tell your one of the 'educated ones'.

Italians really don't claim 'white'. But if that is what
we are considered when compared to a black man or a Latin(even tho we are the original Latins), than fine. IF the dream came true for WHITEY and this country was purged of its
africans and Asians, we would be next.

As far as slurs go, your arguement doesnt really work...cuz what about Kraut??? We all
know that the original inhabitors of England and Scotland were not the Norman/Germanic
people that rule it now. The are the Celtic tribes that were forced into the highlands and
into Ireland...

But you knew that right???

But as it stands we can co exist better with Whitey than with Darky. Sorry.
A slur is nuthin but a word, they never enslaved my ancestors, i dont harbor
the same hate. But i dont blame you.
The thing is african americans are so fucked up that even tho they been here as
long as the english they been passed up pretty much by every subsequent wave
of immigrants.
You shoulda listened to Booker T. Washington. But you'd rather be ignorant and
cling to what WHITEY brainwashed you to be.....

....a nigger.

HANZO
07-20-2008, 03:03 PM
^^yo man what Italians you talking about when you say they dnt claim white. Italians in Italy claim white as much as any other white country. its jus an Italian-American thing if its like that.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Italians get pissed when you tell them the black man from north africa came into their country 600 years ago and fucked their women with their longer dicks then fucked off home when the babies were born. Which is why italians now have thick black hair and dont need to use sunscreen.

STYLE
07-20-2008, 03:27 PM
nicky's post made no sense. he's just lashing out cause he's mad.
this is a confusing time for him.
coming to grips with the truth is a hard and arduous undertaking.

don't give up lil nigger.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 03:37 PM
It made complete sense. And HAN's response also made complete sense.
Its an American thing with the black & white.

Ghostlaced steps in with the anticipated remarks expected from an under-educated
baffoon.

STYLE
07-20-2008, 03:40 PM
how great can a civilization be when they idolized and copied the GREEKS?
i mean they looked at their homo bath house society and thought "this is living!"

face it nicky best thing to come out of italy was lasagna, cause yall bit the chinese on the spaghetti. ur only other claim to fame are scumbags: theives murders crooks.... but your proud of that right?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Face it, your lookin like a redneck bigot right now. But its all good, i always knew
ya had it in ya.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Italians get pissed when you tell them the black man from north africa came into their country 600 years ago and fucked their women with their longer dicks then fucked off home when the babies were born. Which is why italians now have thick black hair and dont need to use sunscreen.

*english white poster alert!!!!!*

Longbongcilvaringz
07-20-2008, 03:52 PM
how great can a civilization be when they idolized and copied the GREEKS?
i mean they looked at their homo bath house society and thought "this is living!"

face it nicky best thing to come out of italy was lasagna, cause yall bit the chinese on the spaghetti. ur only other claim to fame are scumbags: theives murders crooks.... but your proud of that right?

i dunno man, like im having had knowledge dropped on me or nothin, and i didnt grow up in a white neighborhood or anything like that.

but im almost certain that there were like some faggy arts guys from Italy that were pretty ill.

and some leader type lads on some "BLAOW" type shit.

and some writers penning mad circles of hell banutso scrolls.

didnt some Italian bath house homosexual invent the fucking hovercraft?

shits parental.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 04:12 PM
*english white poster alert!!!!!*

Detected

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 04:13 PM
i dunno man, like im having had knowledge dropped on me or nothin, and i didnt grow up in a white neighborhood or anything like that.

but im almost certain that there were like some faggy arts guys from Italy that were pretty ill.

and some leader type lads on some "BLAOW" type shit.

and some writers penning mad circles of hell banutso scrolls.

didnt some Italian bath house homosexual invent the fucking hovercraft?

shits parental.

His bigotry has clouded his once semi-clear judgement. Keep your eye
on this guy Obi-Wan.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-20-2008, 04:16 PM

A BIG

FUCK YOU

You know what though, its not about NOT being one or the other. If you got a black dad, white mam, youre both. Best of both worlds understand? Yeah this did get me angry, cus ive been hearing this shit before in my life, from ignants. If youre mixed race, youve had a hard enough time growing up trying to figure out what you are, then you get somebody telling you what you are NOT? Nah fuck that. Thats some straight up spit in your face.

Im not arguing with the fact that Obama isnt "fully" black, of course hes not. But he IS black, and he IS white. He both, like anybody. You cant tell a person with a black dad that hes not black, or with a white moms, that hes not white. Just accept to the fact that youre both, ITS SIMPLE.

Yin and Yang nigga.

And its been proven by "science" that mixing of races creates stronger offspring, in intelligence, athletiscms, everything. Mixing races is what keeps the human species powerful.

dude... you're fucking white... and from fucking england?

what gives?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-20-2008, 04:22 PM
^^^^^^true.

And I even said I like Barack, it wasn't a pun at him. Ghostlaced just likes to be a whining bitch.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Tell me about it sister.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-20-2008, 04:28 PM
There is this ad for inter racial romance every time i click on this page.

Maybe i should just succumb to temptation and hook up with a southern italian.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 05:18 PM
dude... you're fucking white... and from fucking england?

what gives?

look at this aussi inbred fag trying to piss me off. What, you are jealous of my opinions but refuse to respect a person of color? Are you in denial? You dont like me but you bow down to the black man so dont like to think im not white? Do you not know england has the same percentage of black/non white as USA?

dude....youre from fucking australia (lol).....and you are into wu tang? ahahaaa. how can you ever be into guys music who will never respect you. Do you even have endz in Aussi? Had any of the Wu even heard of Aussi before they got money?

You poor england reject. Maybe one day we'll let you little ferel creatures back into your homeland. Dont you ever wish you had your own country?

Pat Bateman is the perfect example of the type of White suburban Wu Tang fan that I hate. Hes aloof, snidey (snide comments), thinks he is the shit, but really, is about as far away from what Wu Tang is all about as is humanly possible. You know Pat Bateman is the type to go to a wu tang gig and hang at the back just casually observing. While the real niggas are up in the front banging the shit out of the weaklings in their way and dropping Meth on the floor. While Pat B has his back turned to the stage at the bar gettign another "scooner", all that emotion at hip hop is to"niggerish" for his aloof white suburb ass.

go back to listening to white rap like "Reks" and MR Lif.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-20-2008, 05:23 PM
look at this aussi inbred fag trying to piss me off. What, you are jealous of my opinions but refuse to respect a person of color? Are you in denial? You dont like me but you bow down to the black man so dont like to think im not white? Do you not know england has the same percentage of black/non white as USA?

dude....youre from fucking australia (lol).....and you are into wu tang? ahahaaa. how can you ever be into guys music who will never respect you. Do you even have endz in Aussi? Had any of the Wu even heard of Aussi before they got money?

You poor england reject. Maybe one day we'll let you little ferel creatures back into your homeland. Dont you ever wish you had your own country?

Pat Bateman is the perfect example of the type of White suburban Wu Tang fan that I hate. Hes aloof, snidey (snide comments), thinks he is the shit, but really, is about as far away from what Wu Tang is all about as is humanly possible. You know Pat Bateman is the type to go to a wu tang gig and hang at the back just casually observing. While the real niggas are up in the front banging the shit out of the weaklings in their way and dropping Meth on the floor. While Pat B has his back turned to the stage at the bar gettign another "scooner", all that emotion at hip hop is to"niggerish" for his aloof white suburb ass.

go back to listening to white rap like "Reks" and MR Lif.

again, somewhat most of things u written were 100% ignorant juice

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 05:26 PM
^only juice i drink is ya moms

dont even do that, shes drier than the sahara

IrOnMaN
07-20-2008, 05:31 PM
Lmao at this thread

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Tell me about it sister.

???

This is the type of swagger-less unfunny shit Pat is the king of. ahahahaaa.

Thats the type of shit thats said at the Nerds Table at high school, when they be trying to copy the humor of the cool kids, but totally fail and end up actually looking camp. they probably would follow it with a frail wristed weak high five.

STYLE
07-20-2008, 05:49 PM
....nigger.
Face it, your lookin like a redneck bigot right now. But its all good, i always knew
ya had it in ya.

pat.
baby, i thought we both agreed that the renaissance was the residue of the nigga invasion that spread the illiotical maffs and scifi to paleface peeples.

came thru wif the gucci linx an 4 finga rings bilng blaow on the joecamels on dub spinners.

u kno, taught them filfy boyz dat livin wif ratz an not scrubbin they ballz was not a good look. told YT to thro sum cologne on they nutsax befo they sperms get plagurized.

blessin the YTs wif the books and shits

them niggaz built some arab shits too. like titty nipple temples. i think them wops bit that shit too. yeah... when i was in Firenze and Venizia i was thinkin i was in Iraq or some shit like yo iz these wops really cafflic or some frontin ass 5% niggaz.

moor money moor money moor money

pat, you too close to pluto. pluto ain't even a planet no more.
get close to the sun you getin pale my doggie.

do the math then the social studies so we can work it out like Phys Ed.

STYLE
07-20-2008, 05:51 PM
ghost leave my patty cakes be. he ain't never hurt nobody. go on bout yo bidness.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 05:54 PM
Pat wishes he had just ONE cell of melanin in his pasty ass. Pat pretends that the freckles he has are just spots of melanin and the black man wishing he could break free from his frail white suburban body.

im dun. out.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 05:57 PM
You quote and paste like you live your life. Carefully constructed to make
yourself seem important.

Oh Calvin....teach your boy Ghostlaced the method so he doesnt look so
bad all the time.

STYLE
07-20-2008, 06:00 PM
"You quote and paste like you live your life. Carefully constructed to make
yourself seem important."

-italian

http://www.shc.ed.ac.uk/classics/publications/images/big/llewellyn_jones_davies_greek_roman_dress_big.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Did TSA just step in this thread???

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 06:05 PM
"You quote and paste like you live your life. Carefully constructed to make
yourself seem important."

-italian

&^^^^^^^LMFAO!!!

Tooch is just sonnin himself in this bitch, we aint even gotta step in no more.

BTTR KNG KOOL
07-20-2008, 06:05 PM
http://www.aseerthedukeoftiers.com/catalog/images/blakk%20nazis.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 06:06 PM
hahaha..you gotta be a whiteboy, cuz no shine has ever figured out its
tooch and not tooth or touch.

Thanks for clearing that up.....its cuz, as the Reverand Wright said, they are
'different brainded'

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 06:06 PM
^step the fuck out nigga. Only step back if you gonna bring the heat. (at Alinjou)

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 06:08 PM
^black nazi follower of dur fuerher....Gavin Broadus

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 06:09 PM
^out. now.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 06:10 PM
heres proof half breed.

http://i14.tinypic.com/5xz6u7s.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 06:14 PM
^ha. left man failed (even more so), he got the Hindu swastika, the nazi one is always tilited at an angle (accordian to wikipedi)

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 06:16 PM
nigga's always stand wit a gangsta lean...thats why it looks straight. You high yella
bastard.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 06:19 PM
^and spicks always stand with their hands down their pants, its another hang-over from their african past, when the almighty moor rulers would whip out their dicks and have the native spick women injesting their sperm

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 06:21 PM
LOL....oh man thats too funny!

TSA
07-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Style is right, Italians are trying to sit at the white table when nobdy wanted them there and they dont belong there to begin with.

If italians were white white ppl would make up 100s are racial terms to opoint out they're to white.

and the Roman's were Greeks. Rome was a Greek Colony founded and established by Greeks that took over the rest of italy.

but they try clinging to claims of whiteness to feel important when the truth is there has be no positive contribution to anything from italian whatsoever outside of Da Vinci i guess.

oh, and Joe Pesci

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 08:35 PM
WHo let this proto-ape out of its cage?? He still has some evolving to do.

TSA
07-20-2008, 08:43 PM
that would be funny if your race wasn't invented by a pack of proto-type apes getting some cave puss and dipping before the child support was due

http://www.findagrave.com/photos250/photos/2006/250/5134_115773504759.jpg

even look at this guy. He looks like during christmas he asks his mom about dad and she says he's busy and will be back next christmas, then burns ever Young Jeezy 06 Get Money tour picture and memorablia she owns for some odd suggestive reason

Now Nicky, if i were you i would add the element of suprise to my "italian poster" gimmick.

for instance, rep it like this. Everyone expects you to used images of Italian Jew Owned mob members to remind everyone your Italian.

If i were you i would use the element of suprise and use an italian who isn't famous for being a criminal/low life.

im 100% positive wikipedia has some

i wouldn't use the renassiance cause all that was was italians copying the ideas and rewriting the books on their neighbors/creators. Mainly Moors Greeks Almoravids and and Ummayids.

http://www.zidouta.com/images/flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg

maybe a pope or something

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2882194/2/istockphoto_2882194_messy_spaghetti.jpg
ya "digg"
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/ADL/S-JD014.jpg

TSA
07-20-2008, 08:46 PM
its to the point that no strand of italian food originates in italy

- the contributions of other ppl, and if italians had to go off only what they brought to the world we would have a pack of cavemen with hairy knuckles burning pictures of Davinci fantasy drawings that he never made come true cause he couldn't being italian and all for warmth.

http://theschusters.com/db1/00088/theschusters.com/_uimages/pasta1.jpg
(above:get money.)

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 08:51 PM
Thats Carmine Galante....a friend of my fathers, who was a made guy with the Cleveland Mob, did time with him in Lewisburg. He was the boss of the Bonanno Family in New York.
I suppose it is a gimmick....like your ric flair idolatry.

Your comments and those of your 'brotha's' only bring out your true ignorance, which is
what I expected.

But i guess your right tho...Its the wop callin the nigger black right? Since we're brotha's i guess that means you my nigga?
Is that the wop callin you a nigga or is that the German/English quarter?
You'll never know.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 08:55 PM
its to the point that no strand of italian food originates in italy

LOL..you a Nigerian nigga. You guys still walk around with bones in your nose.
Talk to me when you fully evolve. Or at least when 70% of your population
isnt dying of AIDS. Must be that primitive DNA.

ALCATRAZ
07-20-2008, 09:00 PM
havent yall ever heard of the one drop rule...... obama is a NIGGA

ALCATRAZ
07-20-2008, 09:02 PM
You guys still walk around with bones in your nose.
Talk to me when you fully evolve.

What a retarted statement lol...

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 09:06 PM
it fits with the thread. not too much non ignorance within this one.

TSA
07-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Thats Carmine Galante....a friend of my fathers, who was a made guy with the Cleveland Mob, did time with him in Lewisburg. He was the boss of the Bonanno Family in New York.
I suppose it is a gimmick....like your ric flair idolatry.

Your comments and those of your 'brotha's' only bring out your true ignorance, which is
what I expected.

But i guess your right tho...Its the wop callin the nigger black right? Since we're brotha's i guess that means you my nigga?
Is that the wop callin you a nigga or is that the German/English quarter?
You'll never know.

i can tell your getting mad cause your all "this is my dad's friend" and trying to up your importance in life by making humiliatingly humiliating claims of belonging to the italian jew owned mob

i'd say it's a good move for your 'the italian poster' gimmick, being that it's the only thing italians have done in the past 200 years. but your getting entirely too mad about it.

And i wouldn't make fun on African's with bones in thier noses, there's remote areas in Ethiopia where they exist, and Ethiopia was the only african country to beat off a european colonial power ....Italy.

anyways, nobody needs to be talk about that dago' history. I'd focus on the waxed eye brows, spikey hair, rings, chains, and ape like fussy skin made of dried greese

http://www.bcarter.net/uploaded_images/spa1-767834.jpg

http://www.bcarter.net/uploaded_images/spagbigsmile-725503.jpg

TSA
07-20-2008, 09:17 PM
it fits with the thread. not too much non ignorance within this one.
you were embarassed by that swaggerless and pitifully unfunny attempt at having a 'comeback' from the woping defeat your taking at the hands of god. It failed and got exposed so you posted this as an embarassment umbrella to slow down the drilling hot humiliation of being unfunny when your trying to be cause you mad and its clouding you ability to be humorous.

http://i27.tinypic.com/21jvybk.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 09:19 PM
i was merely explaining the picture since you are so interested.

I can tell your mad by the time you are dedicating to me, following me around.
BUt its ok. YOu need master Nicky to feed you. I just want you to kno that I AM
truly sorry to have taken you out of the wild...but even tho you wont realize it,
its for your own good.

NOw go! Play on the bars that were named for you my precious little pet!

TSA
07-20-2008, 09:22 PM
http://i26.tinypic.com/ioq4gj.jpg

Mic Tyson
07-20-2008, 09:48 PM
this thread is way off the topic and became pointless, and judging by the photos and shit this will go even more off-course

DUMBO
07-20-2008, 09:49 PM
monkeys are hairy with thin lips and straight black hair.

wops on the other hand...

STYLE
07-20-2008, 10:09 PM
so nicky's dad is a scumbag?
nicky loves rap?
nicky acts like a nigga?

http://www.rivalfish.com/rivalroom/uploaded_images/Gotti-760530.jpg

HANZO
07-20-2008, 10:16 PM
HAHA growing up with Gotti.

oh yeah i say Obama is black. you have a legit reason to call him white also. but from skin tone i say his black. or beige. yeah beige. anyway.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 10:18 PM
The irony in all this. Your entitle yourself as a Vatican.
Come on, who are you foolin with all that egyptian literature Thomas.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 10:19 PM
so nicky's dad is a scumbag?
nicky loves rap?
nicky acts like a nigga?

http://www.rivalfish.com/rivalroom/uploaded_images/Gotti-760530.jpg

LOL...those boys got some issues. But if you fucked with em you'd prolly
still wind up in the East river. So i wouldnt wear your Do Wop shirt too proudly
Tommy boy.

TSA
07-20-2008, 10:26 PM
if you fucked with them they would run away and leave the most majestic trail of glitter behind them

the jew owned italian mob are all psta resturant owners now. Thats why i say revamp your gimmick, less anger more 'amore'

STYLE
07-20-2008, 10:29 PM
nicky?
mad?
italian?
scumbag?
pride ?
nigga?

really?

uh-oh!
http://bp2.blogger.com/_qpWM6U0jOLo/R3qzzwavOfI/AAAAAAAAAAg/URcAHXar_HM/s400/324116.jpg

STYLE
07-20-2008, 10:32 PM
titktTsWHfA

Olive Oil Goombah
07-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Coon cooperation.

There's nothing more un American than that. My pet monkey from Africa
is teaching the culturally lost black american how its done.

I'm your hero. Your welcome. All hail Caesar Nicodemus Toochius. I will bring
culture to the heathen apes of central and western africa.

http://www.proteinpower.com/drmd_blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/bust-of-caesar.jpg

STYLE
07-20-2008, 11:14 PM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/MonkeyEatingPasta.jpg

DUMBO
07-21-2008, 06:12 AM
it's a fact: black ppl (and asians) have the least amount of body hair - wops on the other hand...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Obama is a black man. He ain't a nigga.

Ritter
07-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Obama is a black man. He ain't a nigga.

A n*word can't run for president...

Black Man
07-21-2008, 12:16 PM
blackman-
variations of dna traits can be mapped and you will see groupings which we define as race. though humanity is a continuous spectrum.

Who is this we that defines race?

What does race mean and how does it function?

What are the different races?

How did they form?

What combined dna traits makes each race?

Queen Of Poetry
07-21-2008, 02:09 PM

OK..........yes he is black........yes he is white.........but considering the fact we have never had anyone look like him run for President makes him the first black President.............none of the black folks in America r "all black"........trust if u trace all of heritage at some point there was at least one white folk that got mixed in............the fact that Obama is part black means that yes he would be the first black President...................

J-Cee
07-21-2008, 02:13 PM
depends whethere you looking at colour or background......

Queen Of Poetry
07-21-2008, 02:18 PM
depends whethere you looking at colour or background......

I'm talkin about immediate............for instance...........white folks ain't white............they got some black in them too (maybe 400 years ago but it's there)........but b/c they moms & pops is white and aunts & uncles then they r white............that is what I'm talkin about..........his father is black and moms is white so he is black & white so he would be the first President with this genetic makeup..............

STYLE
07-21-2008, 03:47 PM
Who is this we that defines race?

What does race mean and how does it function?

What are the different races?

How did they form?

What combined dna traits makes each race?

1. you me everyone else. "Black Man". it is the left brains tendancy to catagorize and objectify things.
why are there not just oak trees? why do we have white red willow chestnut and water oak varieties since oak trees often cross pollenate without issue?

2. race is a label it has no inherent function. people use race as a tool to divide.

3. black brown red yellow white.

4. original man was black and brown. the brown man was grafted into white through either isolation purposeful breeding or genetic manipulation.

brown red and yellow are variations of brown black white mix combined with natural selection and isolation.

5. genetically speaking, its not that simple. like i said earlier humanity is a continuous spectrum.
in 2008 there is someone with any combination of racial traits.
when i was in bali i saw asian faces with skin darker than mine.
my 1st cousin has light skin kinky blond hair and blue/grey eyes. but no one would mistake him for being a caucasian. no he's not albino.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-21-2008, 04:18 PM
The white man tries to be the chlorine of the gene pool.

Style, "Race" does have a function, its called adaptations to ya environment ya digg, those north euros dont get as much sun, they dont need melanin to protect them. Over time an orgainsm will always shed things it dont need. Darwin showed how Races, if we mean them like they intend, would actually denote a race to be a seperate species on its own.

but its not.

its known that...the human race is not as diverse as it SHOULD be after 70,000 odd years of evolution. In fact, as a species, we are almost retarded, in terms of development in that time. It WAS alot more diverse, but then Toga erupted, and wiped out 70% of the human race.

Thats why Jeezy like to drink, Jeezy like to smoke, Jeezy like to mix Arm and Hammer with his Coke.

STYLE
07-21-2008, 04:31 PM
how long does it take for a brown/black person to lose melanin?

why haven't the blacks in europe turned white? there have been blacks in northern europe for over 1000 years.

race is a label it has no purpose besides division. genetic traits which are what you describe are adaptations.

but lets go deeper. melanin's has other functions besides sunscreen. melanin is found in every organ of the body including the brain. the most visiable organ and largest is the skin.

melatonin regulates hunger, agression, mood, sleep cycles as well as vitamin d.

is vitamin d production more important than these other functions?

if not why did white people become white?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-21-2008, 04:41 PM
OK..........yes he is black........yes he is white.........but considering the fact we have never had anyone look like him run for President makes him the first black President.............none of the black folks in America r "all black"........trust if u trace all of heritage at some point there was at least one white folk that got mixed in............the fact that Obama is part black means that yes he would be the first black President...................

yeah, so the mentality makes him THE black president

STYLE
07-21-2008, 04:55 PM
its known that...the human race is not as diverse as it SHOULD be after 70,000 odd years of evolution. In fact, as a species, we are almost retarded, in terms of development in that time. It WAS alot more diverse, but then Toga erupted, and wiped out 70% of the human race.

natural selection needs isolation. our world is getting more connected. we should be less diverse.

the croc and the shark are fundamentally unchanged for 200 MILLION yrs. what are u comparing human evol to?

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-21-2008, 04:59 PM

Take your pick,

a: Yacub
b: Albinism

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-21-2008, 05:04 PM
natural selection needs isolation. our world is getting more connected. we should be less diverse.

the croc and the shark are fundamentally unchanged for 200 MILLION yrs. what are u comparing human evol to?

1. It doesnt need isolation, in fact, a very large and very varied "playing field" aids better Natural Selection.

2. You say Shark, there are dozens and dozens of species of Shark. Yes, they are unchanged now for so long, because they evolved to a point of near perfection to their needs, they became so adept at hunting what was on offer, further noticable improvements were not necessary. But in the sharks first 70k years, there would of been huge advances and variations on the step to where it is today.

STYLE
07-21-2008, 05:14 PM
so is the human body perfect? if not what could be improved?

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-21-2008, 05:15 PM
C'mon G, its not 200 mil years perfect.

King Lizard
07-21-2008, 05:28 PM

This girl is on her shit! Give QOP 100 cool points for this!

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-21-2008, 05:29 PM
^put your dick away nigga...damn,

King Lizard
07-21-2008, 05:38 PM
If folks KNEW anything about their History, then they would know that Black, Brown, Red, and Yellow make up the Aboriginal races. I am a decendant of the Original Black Nation and the Red Aboriginal Nation, which are the "American" Indians. (pause for thought) Some of you say that race and color don't matter, and you're right! But what bothers me, as an intelligent black man is by some of the comments that you post concerning my black nation. It just goes without saying that black people need to stick together because other non-black races will ever be concerned about our well being as we are. I still see racist trash on this site like a satellite! In time, my black people, those racist pigs won't be able to hide themselves cause they're right next door. They don't want a black president. Now give me a rhyme to this!

Black Man
07-21-2008, 05:38 PM
how long does it take for a brown/black person to lose melanin?

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 'BLACK' AND A 'BROWN' PERSON?

why haven't the blacks in europe turned white? there have been blacks in northern europe for over 1000 years.

race is a label it has no purpose besides division. genetic traits which are what you describe are adaptations.

2. race is a label it has no inherent function. people use race as a tool to divide.

WHICH IS IT? IT HAS NO FUNCTION OR IT HAS A FUNCTION? APPARENTLY IT HAS A FUNCTION.

but lets go deeper. melanin's has other functions besides sunscreen. melanin is found in every organ of the body including the brain. the most visiable organ and largest is the skin.

WHITE PEOPLE HAVE MELANIN.

melatonin regulates hunger, agression, mood, sleep cycles as well as vitamin d.

is vitamin d production more important than these other functions?

King Lizard
07-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Fuck you fake-ass Ghost rider! At least I have a dick! Don't step to me with that cartoon-ass bullshit unless you got something strong to say and you ain't saying shit CHILD!

King Lizard
07-21-2008, 05:40 PM
I don't know BLACK MAN, all I know is I'm glad I'm not white!

Black Man
07-21-2008, 05:49 PM
I don't know BLACK MAN, all I know is I'm glad I'm not white!

Peace!

V4D3R
07-21-2008, 06:36 PM
We had 200 plus genes added to our DNA structure at one point.

We were divided by the Elohim.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-22-2008, 05:02 AM
Funny how the more Style talks, the more he demonstrates that his beliefs pretty much align precisely with that of the 5% nation or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Not that theres anything wrong with that.

I guess.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-22-2008, 05:09 AM
haha, just read the last page.

great stuff.

not sure how a thread about Obama became a thread about Italian history.

the whole process of looking back at history and deciding who is "the best" is quiet amusing to me.

but honestly, the Greeks and Italians have accomplished a great deal.

You can insinuate that this was stolen from original people and the like, but factually, its undeniable.

Ghostlaced, you are English, and you are white.

Styles, i like your style.

TSA, you're incorrect.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 05:25 AM
Funny how the more Style talks, the more he demonstrates that his beliefs pretty much align precisely with that of the 5% nation or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Not that theres anything wrong with that.

I guess.

i think you let the smooth taste fool ya.

check my debut KTL thread i thought i made it perfectly clear where i stood

10-04-07
white people and savagery- classic material
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43210

i have said this b4.
i express my views, and after that, if you still wanna be cool...
hey we can be cooler than a witch's titties.

pat,
i think my sexiness just overshadows my socio-political stance so you easily forget.

you mad?
you still gonna let me rep you this weekend right? i been dying to rep the shit out of you.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 05:32 AM
fuck it. i can't wait! i'm gonna rep you right here in this thread.

whats my name!?!

whats my name!?!

whats my name!?!

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2008, 05:36 PM
I've always thought style was a racist. He just says it more eloquently
than rest of these dumb naggers.

Black Man
07-22-2008, 06:28 PM
I've always thought style was a racist. He just says it more eloquently
than rest of these dumb naggers.

what is a racist?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2008, 06:35 PM
what is a racist?

Enlighten me, I know you want to.

Black Man
07-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Enlighten me, I know you want to.

what is a racist? if you don't know that's fine, but you refered to someone as being racist and all i want to know is what is a racist? what do you say a racist is?

thank you for the time already given and any time that may be given in the future.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2008, 07:01 PM
what is a racist? if you don't know that's fine, but you refered to someone as being racist and all i want to know is what is a racist? what do you say a racist is?

thank you for the time already given and any time that may be given in the future.

Yes Father...whats that?

The Almighty says, don't change the subject just answer the fucking question!!!

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/images/braveheart-mad-stephen.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2008, 07:07 PM
You can insinuate that this was stolen from original people and the like, but factually, its undeniable.

hahaaa, I present to you, Bateman:

http://www.mydigitallife.co.za/images/The%20Source/nerd1.jpg

Black Man...................stfu..please lol

youre posts are the biggest waste of freedom of speech/keyboards/internet i have ever seen. All you post is dumb questions, you only ask questions, you never give an opinion, or give an answer. Your questions don't even make sense, its like some random words picked from the previous post with a "?" added to the end and "what is" added to the start.

lol @ niggas pretending they understand what hes blahing on about and giving answers, like your all on some sort of super-high level of lynguistic mystic intelligence. Quit that.

VZA
07-22-2008, 07:17 PM
He's gonna be the most black president so far, but he's not fully black.

VZA
07-22-2008, 07:19 PM

http://www.mydigitallife.co.za/images/The%20Source/nerd1.jpg

Man shut the fuck up. At least he's one of the characters on here. Nobody has a fucking clue who you are and you've made 3000 posts.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2008, 07:23 PM
He's gonna be the most black president so far, but he's not fully black.

WOW...that clears it all up

TSA
07-22-2008, 08:15 PM

Crocs have evolved to peffectly suit what they do and were they live
as i believe humans have.

a lot of evolution has to do with dying as well. If large groupd of ppl came to europe, and the ppl that werent adapted died cause of simple shit like the cold and all the well suited ones lived then after a while they will all look like the well suited ones and the well suited qualities in the well suited ones will amplify generation after generation until things get different

this is no longer possible due to healthcare, human intelligence, and technology.

Humans are suited perfectly for were they are and what they do as well, but that environment is grassy fields in africa. When they left and encountered weird shit, like snow, they made things to adapt, like heavy cloths and even the unsuited were unlikely to die cause of it.

Crocs and shit don't travel the globe like humans did so they don't change

STYLE
07-22-2008, 08:27 PM
naw he was suggesting that after 70,000 yrs the human should have eveolved more. i'm saying that the croc has not changed in over 200million yrs. even after the severe climate changes and continental drifts. rermember there was an ice age as recent as 10000 yrs ago.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Man shut the fuck up. At least he's one of the characters on here. Nobody has a fucking clue who you are and you've made 3000 posts.

this is a horrible look for you. its funny and all but damn!

http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/10000/10084_180px_Lolzturtle.gif

its almost like your sig smells like feet.

WU-KILLAH
07-22-2008, 10:42 PM
Well Obama is a metis, and he's not a real so-called african american because he doesn't seem to be racist like them. I guess he took some african values from his father, which makes him different from these black americans. I hope they will vote for him

TSA
07-22-2008, 11:05 PM
^AAHAHAHAH!

he never knew his dad.
you probably think black ppl are racist cause the only ones you've encountered are on wutangcorp.com home of wutang and the killabees

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-23-2008, 04:34 AM
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/eda199/hi5-comments/funny/50.jpg

Obama's father could be him^^^^^^

Or Kimbo Slice. U know white women rolled with him.

WU-KILLAH
07-23-2008, 06:05 AM
^AAHAHAHAH!

he never knew his dad.
you probably think black ppl are racist cause the only ones you've encountered are on wutangcorp.com home of wutang and the killabees

well, you're not that wrong but I didn't say nor mean "black ppl" but "black americans". The difference is huge.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-27-2008, 02:38 AM

?

my wonderings take me to considering why you continue to be utlising the word nigger?

your not.... an american are you?

you want to be... a black... american?

a.... nigger?

okcoolthxbye

Klawful
07-28-2008, 07:49 AM
I love how most of the people that are of mixed origins always try to grasp onto the "Colored" heritage and try to ignore the fact that they are half or 3/4 white, and when they are more white than black and still claim black it is purely ridiculous to me.

I know that I don't live in the same sort of racist atmosphere/culture that most other countries in the world seem to have so I don't understand the big deal. If you are half and half then you are a mixed breed/ half caste etc and if you are 3/4 white you are not black, I don't care what you say if you have more white in you than black then you are not black, you may be darker than a full blooded white male, but some of my white friends get tans that are darker than some of the people that try to claim to be "Black"

Dwyck
07-28-2008, 08:40 AM
white man white woman white baby

black man black woman black baby

black man white woman black baby

dont you listen to your pubic enemy son.

What About White Man... Black Women..?

I'm Only Asking Because That's My Circumstance... :)

Trismegistos
07-28-2008, 11:34 AM
What About White Man... Black Women..?

I'm Only Asking Because That's My Circumstance... :)

Dwyck how come you always start every word with a capital?

I'm looking for some kind of code but alas as there are

No Order Now Even Today History Eventually Recycles Events

NONE THERE

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-28-2008, 12:29 PM
^^^^because he uses caps lock when he writes and the all letters are capital, but the forum changes that shit

Mic Tyson
07-28-2008, 12:48 PM
I love how most of the people that are of mixed origins always try to grasp onto the "Colored" heritage and try to ignore the fact that they are half or 3/4 white, and when they are more white than black and still claim black it is purely ridiculous to me.

I know that I don't live in the same sort of racist atmosphere/culture that most other countries in the world seem to have so I don't understand the big deal. If you are half and half then you are a mixed breed/ half caste etc and if you are 3/4 white you are not black, I don't care what you say if you have more white in you than black then you are not black, you may be darker than a full blooded white male, but some of my white friends get tans that are darker than some of the people that try to claim to be "Black"

one drop rule

Klawful
07-29-2008, 03:16 AM
I think that I can kind of understand that one drop thing but it doesn't make any sense to me. I guess because of how I was brought up I just don't feel the same about the different colors of people.
If somebody is beige, black, brown, yellow, olive or white, cream or whatever it doesnt make any difference to me.
I think it is awfully brave of Obama to be running for president and of all the candidates he is my favorite, If I was american I think I would vote for him myself.

Klawful
07-29-2008, 03:19 AM
the thing i don't understand about the "one drop rule" is why it doesn't go both ways? even tho I am sure that in some cases that people of mixed origins aren't accepted by either race..

Mic Tyson
07-30-2008, 01:33 AM
If somebody is beige, black, brown, yellow, olive or white, cream or whatever it doesnt make any difference to me.

if white people in america thought the same as u as far as race the one drop rule wouldn't exist

Klawful
07-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Hell being white in America puts you in the minority, because of the large number of minorities etc... I think "White America" is just afraid for their way of life, because if they started having to really honestly treat everyone the same I think that America might fall apart at the seams.

The important thing to remember about the different races is that every race has it's racist groups, and its dark points in history that they try to sweep under the rug or behind the fridge where nobody is going to see it. Aint nobodies family history perfect and clean and free of blood, No man can be blamed for the actions of his father, and no man can be blamed for the actions of his neighbor. No One race is better than any other.

I have no problem admitting that I was racist. And I seriously stress the was... I wasn't bred racist, I wasn't raised racist, I was just born racist... My parents were absolutely horrified about it, When I was 3 years old I wouldn't watch any shows that had black people in them, purely because I didn't think they were human... It sounds really stupid and unbelievable but it is the truth that I was just naturally racist. It took some years before I got past that.

I was educated past the ignorant level of 3 year old that had never seen Black/Brown people before ever. If White America hasn't managed to make it past the point of an isolated ignorant 3 year old by now, I really don't like the chances of America getting past its vast problems with Racism in my life time

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-30-2008, 03:28 PM
?

my wonderings take me to considering why you continue to be utlising the word nigger?

your not.... an american are you?

you want to be... a black... american?

a.... nigger?

okcoolthxbye

stop making up shit.....you dont know about shit if you dont think black and mixed race in england dont use the word nigga.....youre so fucking ignorant....my dads from guatemala/france....my moms white from birmungham....Guatemala was populated by slaves from west africa....i have as much right as anyone to use the word - SO FUCK YOU HAA!

i know you racist anyway, ive been to australia, and nerly every single white man i met was racist to the OG black man aboriginal from "your", or should i say "our" or should i say "their" country. Bascially its anybodies but yours.
\

would you stand in front of a black mans face who had a white mother and repeatedly call in white in the real world? No you would get your ass kicked and you know that - so WHY do you do it on the internet?

Black Man
07-30-2008, 05:58 PM
stop making up shit.....you dont know about shit if you dont think black and mixed race in england dont use the word nigga.....youre so fucking ignorant....my dads from guatemala/france....my moms white from birmungham....Guatemala was populated by slaves from west africa....i have as much right as anyone to use the word - SO FUCK YOU HAA!

i know you racist anyway, ive been to australia, and nerly every single white man i met was racist to the OG black man aboriginal from "your", or should i say "our" or should i say "their" country. Bascially its anybodies but yours.
\

would you stand in front of a black mans face who had a white mother and repeatedly call in white in the real world? No you would get your ass kicked and you know that - so WHY do you do it on the internet?

What gives you the right to use that word?

What makes a person racist?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-30-2008, 06:07 PM
LOL...you don't need rights to use a word. Just a mouth and a voice box. ANd probably a tongue.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-30-2008, 06:12 PM
uh oh. Tooch and black man is back in the thred. We all know things are gonna get ugly again now.

uglier than than a hairy-backed italian who will only wear speedos on a public beach, and whos thick pubes spread all the way down his inner-thighs. uggghh.

Mic Tyson
07-30-2008, 06:51 PM
What gives you the right to use that word?

didn't he say he was black?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-30-2008, 07:36 PM
uh oh. Tooch and black man is back in the thred. We all know things are gonna get ugly again now.

uglier than than a hairy-backed italian who will only wear speedos on a public beach, and whos thick pubes spread all the way down his inner-thighs. uggghh.

Damn, y you checkin out the inner thighs of speedo-clad men???

Mic Tyson
07-30-2008, 11:18 PM
the thing i don't understand about the "one drop rule" is why it doesn't go both ways? even tho I am sure that in some cases that people of mixed origins aren't accepted by either race..

well basically most african americans have some white in em so u can see how that wouldn't work

TSA
07-31-2008, 03:01 AM
Damn, y you checkin out the inner thighs of speedo-clad men???
^wearing speedo

BTTR KNG KOOL
07-31-2008, 05:47 AM
http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0408/obamasbrotherImage2.jpg

hahaha

Black Man
07-31-2008, 12:39 PM
didn't he say he was black?

And?

TSA
07-31-2008, 07:04 PM

hahaha
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

Olive Oil Goombah
07-31-2008, 07:11 PM
sayin yo mama black his mama this yo mama that

Longbongcilvaringz
08-03-2008, 03:17 AM

\

This thread is still going hey?

Anyway, i hold no racial prejudices.

You constantly discount people on the basis of their race.

You calling me racist... is tantamount to you calling me ignorant really...

Im not sure what the last paragraph means, ive called you white on the internet because you called me white without knowing whether i was or not.

I took great offense to this, as have you.

If i meet a black man in real life, i know hes not white.

The assertion that because you have a white mother and a Guatemalan father or whatever this allows you the privilege of using the term "nigger" makes little, if any sense to me.

Your some British lad, im not sure what your doing bandying the word around.

Whatever does it for you i guess...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-16-2008, 05:26 PM
Bump.

TSA
04-09-2010, 05:35 AM
bump, i miss BLACK MAN

Edgar Erebus
04-09-2010, 06:15 AM
What is bump? What are its origins?

Uncle Steezo
04-09-2010, 10:13 AM
have anyone's ideas changed in the past few years?

LORD NOSE
04-09-2010, 11:33 AM
can anyone be half black half white ?

can a pig be more rat than cat ?

Uncle Steezo
04-09-2010, 12:35 PM
i heard being 1/2 black is like being 1/2 pregnant.

PALEHORSE
04-09-2010, 12:38 PM
this mother fuckers name isnt even barack obama!!!!

look at his birth certificate!!!!

oh wait....

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-09-2010, 03:08 PM

A BIG

FUCK YOU

Obama isn't black. He was raised by whites, thus has no black culture thus isn't black... Race=Culture not Skin hue.

Ok Franchise. I know you get plenty of time outside with people.

You're a racist against Eastern Europeans obviously...

They're BLACK CULTURALLY! And everyone can say Nigger (but shouldn't because it's a put down like anti retard or anti semitic shit) and if someone tells them they can't they're in trouble because they're interfering with our rights.

God Franchise, you're an English half something or other. You cling to outmoded ideas like race and shit. You reject your British heritage out of close mindedness and ignore a proud heritage because you wish you were something else. But you're not. You're a servant of the Crown regardless of your skin color. You're British. Which means regardless you can't say Nigger because you aren't even American. That's our word...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Ignore that, I didn't realize this was 14 pages so I was talking about the first page still...

food for thought
04-09-2010, 03:14 PM
He was raised by whites, thus has no black culture thus isn't black... Race=Culture not Skin hue.

youre a fucking idiot.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-09-2010, 05:34 PM
You're a fucking idiot. Do you really think blacks and whites are a different species or something? Skin color is like hair color. So sure he has darker skin then me. But I'd argue he's whiter then me. It's a cultural thing. Black means you have an African heritage, he does not. Thus he's white.

Mathew Perry looking bitch.

ALCATRAZ
04-09-2010, 08:26 PM
first they want the one drop rule, now they dont... which is it

djskillz
04-09-2010, 09:01 PM
As a mulatto w/ a white father and a black mother its funny to me to see ppls reactions. so you mean to say bob marley was white? his father was white. no one has the right to categorize us save for ourselves. i identify as a black man so fuck anyone who disagrees.

LORD NOSE
04-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Obama isn't black. He was raised by whites, thus has no black culture thus isn't black... Race=Culture not Skin hue.

youre a fucking idiot.

yo food, there's truth in what he's saying

You're a fucking idiot. Do you really think blacks and whites are a different species or something? Skin color is like hair color. So sure he has darker skin then me. But I'd argue he's whiter then me. It's a cultural thing. Black means you have an African heritage, he does not. Thus he's white.

check this thread

Truth & Culture Over Race & Familiar ?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52460&highlight=culture

Face of the Golden Falcon
04-09-2010, 10:04 PM

So instead of categorizing people by their color, you categorize them by the culture they were born into (instead of the skin color they were born into) and then apply the name of a color to it?

...and "Black" is African Heritage?

So...http://www.digital-photo.com.au/gallery/d/657-1/Aboriginal-Dijiridu-Player-IMG_4050.jpg

^
Not black?

HETEPU

LORD NOSE
04-09-2010, 10:16 PM
describe this "White Culture" that erases Obamas Blackness

Professor Poopsnagle
04-09-2010, 10:17 PM
This is the most retarded thing I've read all week. And that's saying a lot cause I've been visiting this site every day since last Sunday.

Hénri
04-09-2010, 10:43 PM

hahaha

best post in this shitty thread

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Pretty much he isn't 50 cent or Raekwon or such. He's just a guy who happens to have darker skin because of a father who abandoned him early on happened to be African.

Idk i have trouble with these sorts of arguments because I see race as a failing of the human mentality, not a real divide. It's like there are really tan white people darker then some light skinned black people. So it's all illusionary. It's not like there is color White and color Black. There are a palette of shades of skin and at some point someone decides one is light black and one is dark white. But what does that say about them? It should be a cultural attribute, and Obama culturally strikes me as being exactly half black. He's not really in either category, he's in the middle. It's like he's beefing with Israel which seems pretty black as far as the Corp would show. But he's also trying to avoid beef elsewhere which seems unblack. But he's also got no idea where he's leading us, so that's kind of black too. And he can't figure out how to budget money intelligently, so that puts him up there with the most extravagant of pimps.

Question is: How's his street cred.

Uncle Steezo
04-10-2010, 06:17 AM
It's like he's beefing with Israel which seems pretty black as far as the Corp would show.

But he's also trying to avoid beef elsewhere which seems unblack.

But he's also got no idea where he's leading us, so that's kind of black too.

And he can't figure out how to budget money intelligently, so that puts him up there with the most extravagant of pimps.
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/45/Stop_posting.jpg

RALPH WIGGUM
04-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Of course Obama is black, the usa got a black president, smh at people trying by every means to prove its not true.
And the boarzheadboy, whats up with the ignorance? So being black means beefing, pimping etc. If Obama was a thug, then he'd be black, but since he talks a good english, is educated and wear ties and suits, then he has to be white, I guess the Minister Farrakhan is white too then lol. Turn off the TV.

spiggity_ace
04-12-2010, 12:05 AM
i just read through this whole thread, yea i dont have a life, wow i read ghostlaced posts this guys racist for sure, i mean ill say im punjabi rite now, and if i say something to him in a thread here hell show up in another thread and say something like " you're a towelhead u have no opinion" or something racist like that, and wuts with dissing italians, LOL that was hilarious but still italys probably a beautiful country, id wanna go their, it looks sick, on the flipside id also love to visit nigeria and kenya, i have family from kenya, they seem like dope places to visit. i also have family in birmingham where laced sed his moms from, and birminghams dope, when i went to baltimore maryland it reminded me a lot of birmingham with all the brick buildings and such.

and LOL when someone makes a conterpoint to laced he starts dissing their country or wutever, wuts with that? australias probably an amazing country/ continent, im definitely gonna go their if i have a chance, i met some people from their and they're all laid back, although ive heard of a lot of racist attacks on arabs and indians though.

anyways on some census form or someshit that allows u to circle more than one option for race or ethnicity obama circled african american only, so does that mean hes black now.

well thats my 2 cents, lots of ignorant people here, lots of racist people too, just chill with it, we're all human in the end anyway right?