PDA

View Full Version : Is it Just Me Or....

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 07:59 PM
Know the Ledge is THE only intelligent forum on the wu-tang corp. Its seems like the 85% of people that post here have 3/4 brain (if that much). General Chat is about anything intelligent more like a damn gossip thread.....yall people need to grow up

JASPER
07-18-2008, 08:03 PM
You just made this forum 79% less intelligent. G'job.

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 08:07 PM
You just made this forum 79% less intelligent. G'job.

I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement.

HANZO
07-18-2008, 08:08 PM
you take the internet too seriously, and alot more retarded shit has popped up from KTL.

Gen Chat is designed to be stupid. thats what makes it interesting, i could just create a thread on why i think Quantum Dynamics is a key aspect of calculating the flow of Kerosene through the Jet Engine, and why i believe that its accurate readings can help an Engineer design the upper/lower wings and rudder in accordance with the viscosity of the air which is disposed from the enginer(thrust). Knowing this will allow us to design Aircraft which are more stable in flight.

to be honest on the internet i would rather read about a drunk Tonearm terrorising the streets of Sydney.

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 08:13 PM
you take the internet too seriously, and alot more retarded shit has popped up from KTL.

Gen Chat is designed to be stupid. thats what makes it interesting, i could just create a thread on why i think Quantum Dynamics is a key aspect of calculating the flow of Kerosene through the Jet Engine, and why i believe that its accurate readings can help an Engineer design the upper/lower wings and rudder in accordance with the viscosity of the air which is disposed from the enginer(thrust). Knowing this will allow us to design Aircraft which are more stable in flight.

to be honest on the internet i would rather read about a drunk Tonearm terrorising the streets of Sydney.

And I could talk about the conspiracy theory that in the year 2012....the world is going to end....but these ignorant asses dont want to hear that do they?

11th Chamber
07-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Know the Ledge is THE only intelligent forum on the wu-tang corp. Its seems like the 85% of people that post here have 3/4 brain (if that much). General Chat is about anything intelligent more like a damn gossip thread.....yall people need to grow up

funny, KTL is usually where I go if I need a good laugh..

INF
07-18-2008, 08:16 PM
lets see originality
how can it be
my plateau is clean beside my lake of fire
oh me
let it be , let it bleed
philosophies and Prophecy beat me over the head constantly

I cant breath

when I wake from my sleep I'm in disbelief
the world around me is like a reoccurring dream

against all odds I keep it moving
full steam
beyond 6 feet , its too deep to know what it means

sliced in two by the need to be free I traveled both sides while I was unable to see I searched high and then low for your actions in me in a void in where peace just could never be reached I gathered together my soul piece by piece

then a tension was born through a straining just to breath
then all around grew a sound that brought me to my knees
when down / what I found is what I used to believe

originality

HANZO
07-18-2008, 08:17 PM
And I could talk about the conspiracy theory that in the year 2012....the world is going to end....but these ignorant asses dont want to hear that do they?

thats why you post that stuff in the KTL. not in Gen chat.

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 08:18 PM
take the shit to the temple of darts thread.....If your brain was chocolate it wouldn't fill an M&M

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 08:19 PM
lets see originality
how can it be
my plateau is clean beside my lake of fire
oh me
let it be , let it bleed
philosophies and Prophecy beat me over the head constantly

I cant breath

when I wake from my sleep I'm in disbelief
the world around me is like a reoccurring dream

against all odds I keep it moving
full steam
beyond 6 feet , its too deep to know what it means

sliced in two by the need to be free I traveled both sides while I was unable to see I searched high and then low for your actions in me in a void in where peace just could never be reached I gathered together my soul piece by piece

then a tension was born through a straining just to breath
then all around grew a sound that brought me to my knees
when down / what I found is what I used to believe

originality

take the shit to the temple of darts thread.....If your brain was chocolate it wouldn't fill an M&M

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 08:23 PM
i know Han man, but its like more and more people here seems to EMBRACE ignorance rather than intelligence. I dont HAVE any hatred toward no one it just kinda pisses me off that more people are concern with bullshit then religion and current events per se

INF
07-18-2008, 08:23 PM
you double postin nobody givin a fuck about you mf. smh

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 08:25 PM
you double postin nobody givin a fuck about you mf. smh

Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

INF
07-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

Just you quoting it is the double negative kid. :i

its all good , you go ahead with ur mind bending thread. What was it you was building? Sandcastles?

you aint got nothin poppin in this thread. its a free post for anybody. seriously.

Prolifical ENG
07-18-2008, 08:31 PM
I post in KTL but I don't care about most religion threads and I hate conspiracy theories. I post more in the conceptual topics and see how peoples conceptual values differ and why (with religion to a minimal).

Some KTL post some good interesting stuff but sometimes they start acting insane.

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 08:32 PM
Just you quoting it is the double negative kid.

its all good , you good ahead with ur mind bending thread. What was it you was building? Sandcastles?

you aint got nothin poppin in this thread. its a free post for anybody. seriously

All of your girlfriends kiss you with their eyes closed. Considering your face, that's the only way they could.

INF
07-18-2008, 08:34 PM
All of your girlfriends kiss you with their eyes closed. Considering your face, that's the only way they could.

please cleo tell me more....

thats the point to this thread - to let you tell it. Right?:=)

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 08:35 PM
^^^^
All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?

HANZO
07-18-2008, 08:39 PM
man you need to chill. like its good to dumb down and have a laugh. thats what Gen chats for, to have a laugh.

Prolifical ENG
07-18-2008, 08:40 PM

^^^^
All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?

Before this:

Are you sinking down to the level with the rest of the 85ers?

SKAMPOE
07-18-2008, 08:43 PM
show tits or gtfo

INF
07-18-2008, 08:43 PM
Before this:

Are you sinking down to the level with the rest of the 85ers?

Stop ENG....dont tell him yet.

LEt this sorry bitch dig a hole right here in Gen Chat (front street). Sorry mf done it to itself.

I hope ur a dude cuz I love it when some fag exposes himself talkin bout "yeah....well ... u ugly". LMAO bitch ...lmao ...y u thinkin bout that kinda shit ya faggit. aghahahahahahaha!

yo! I seen an op and I took it cuz I know when we got some moe up in here poppin off some fake shit. ya poser ass.

snapple ass mf...

LMAO:mmmyah:

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 08:44 PM
nah man, im just frustrated dawg i mean more ENG more people seems to bask in ignorance every fucking day, man.

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Stop ENG....dont tell him yet.

LEt this sorry bitch dig a hole right here in Gen Chat (front street). Sorry mf done it to itself.

I hope ur a dude cuz I love it when some fag exposes himself talkin bout "yeah....well ... u ugly". LMAO bitch ...lmao ...y u thinkin bout that kinda shit ya faggit. aghahahahahahaha!

yo! I seen an op and I took it cuz I know when we got some moe up in here poppin off some fake shit. ya poser ass.

snapple ass mf...

LMAO:mmmyah:

have always woundered why people bang their heads against brick walls..... then I met you. Don't bother leaving a message

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 08:55 PM
why must something happen like to the masses before we become informed?

hectis
07-18-2008, 09:01 PM
shut this thread down it makes no sense and is pointless

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 09:02 PM
ayo hectis, sup man

Dokuro
07-18-2008, 09:07 PM
the is gen chat no one here sould be sirus if you whant us to be sirus we go to the KTL hell evry thing i do thare i siruse... sirusly but here we just like to have fun...
{singing girls just whana have fun}

hectis
07-18-2008, 09:08 PM
nothin much but this thread makes no sense u made ,there is a reason why there is a forum called know the ledge and another called general chat; KTl is for all the intelligent topics and things that might teach u and help u grow in knowledge while GT is layed back and a place to chill and bull shit but that should not have been hard to see so 1.don't act like a blind man who is running right in to a brick wall and 2. why do u even waste your time getting made over shit like this that would be like some one posting in Wu tang Chamber damn how come u all don't talk about MMA like they do in the sports arena

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 09:14 PM
true but its like ktl only has like a few members i not always online but i do peep this site cuz i got love for wu....no homo. but i find it amusingly when theres like 40 people in KTL and like 135 in general chat.....Dont you think something is wrong with those numbers, vic?

12weLvE
07-18-2008, 09:19 PM

http://www.laughparty.com/funny-pictures/Angry-Orangutan-961.jpg

I post here once in a while too you frustrated ass mother fucker. Chill the fuck down and stop taking this E shit so serious... like everybody said this is where you come through to laugh a bit and watch people act a fool... posting videos, pictures, dissing battles, pictures of beautifull women and more. If you dont like this shit then dont even click on gen chat.

Peace

Dokuro
07-18-2008, 09:22 PM
true but its like ktl only has like a few members i not always online but i do peep this site cuz i got love for wu....no homo. but i find it amusingly when theres like 40 people in KTL and like 135 in general chat.....Dont you think something is wrong with those numbers, vic?

no not realyjust there hasent been 175 people online here in like a fortnight

Dokuro
07-18-2008, 09:24 PM
nothin much but this thread makes no sense u made ,there is a reason why there is a forum called know the ledge and another called general chat; KTl is for all the intelligent topics and things that might teach u and help u grow in knowledge while GT is layed back and a place to chill and bull shit but that should not have been hard to see so 1.don't act like a blind man who is running right in to a brick wall and 2. why do u even waste your time getting made over shit like this that would be like some one posting in Wu tang Chamber damn how come u all don't talk about MMA like they do in the sports arena

dude thats whait i said .... in so many words

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 09:24 PM
^^^^God made mountains, god made trees, god made you but we all make mistakes

11th Chamber
07-18-2008, 09:29 PM

^^^^

..hmmm...

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 09:33 PM
lmao

12weLvE
07-18-2008, 09:34 PM
So what you doing all up on gen-chat??

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1315731&pp=25

Dokuro
07-18-2008, 09:37 PM
^^^^
first of all allah if that is your real name i hapand to be a prom knight dumptser baby and i wouldent send my parents shit
http://images.broadcaster.com/video/profile_images/11931_179651_1989118213_PromNightDumpsterBaby_0000 .jpg
www.broadcaster.com/clip/12006
^^^^God made mountains, god made trees, god made you but we all make mistakes
and secoundly all god did was consive me you can thank tiamat and loki slipy god a ruffy that created me no my origan story its posted some were on this site

ps its allso the story how god fond out she was a lesbo

Blackula Spectacula
07-18-2008, 09:38 PM
this thread sucks .. no one cares. Gen's chat for talking shit .. if you can't take it .. then the "intelligent" move on your part is to not fucking log on :D

Dokuro
07-18-2008, 09:40 PM
oh by the way on of those statment are true bet you dont know wich one!!

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 09:42 PM
first of all allah if that is your real name i hapand to be a prom knight dumptser baby and i wouldent send my parents shit
http://images.broadcaster.com/video/profile_images/11931_179651_1989118213_PromNightDumpsterBaby_0000 .jpg
www.broadcaster.com/clip/12006

and secoundly all god did was consive me you can thank tiamat and loki slipy god a ruffy that created me no my origan story its posted some were on this site

ps its allso the story how god fond out she was a lesbo

i was talking about infinity, asshole...not you

Prolifical ENG
07-18-2008, 09:44 PM
I guess I will give you the legitimate answer.

Many of the people that come and post a general chat session are high and sometimes drunk. Posting about knowledge and seeds and so forth in that state of mind can cause unstable mentalities. I'm talking some grown ass men here might start crying if they start reading that....and screaming and shit...bad.

Gen Chat to KTL is like comparing FOX to PBS. You know how the ratings go and why.

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 09:44 PM
this thread sucks .. no one cares. Gen's chat for talking shit .. if you can't take it .. then the "intelligent" move on your part is to not fucking log on :D

okay sweetie i understand :)

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 09:45 PM
I guess I will give you the legitimate answer.

Many of the people that come and post a general chat session are high and sometimes drunk. Posting about knowledge and seeds and so forth in that state of mind can cause unstable mentalities. I'm talking some grown ass men here might start crying if they start reading that....and screaming and shit...bad.

Gen Chat to KTL is like comparing FOX to PBS. You know how the ratings go and why.

yeah god i understand.....you can make a person do something they dont wanna do

Dokuro
07-18-2008, 09:46 PM
o i now you were you see i got the couch tonight so im fucking with evry body to day

Fatal Guillotine
07-18-2008, 09:50 PM
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo....whatever man express yourself....i made a thread for the dozens

Longbongcilvaringz
07-19-2008, 02:30 AM

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

your white arent you?

your internet education is really putting everyone else to shame.

we're all so ignorant.

no one here has spent countless hours watching youtube videos and reading reptillian forums.

how ignorant of us.