PDA

View Full Version : Non Vatican, Mods and Veteran users deserve their recognition...

12weLvE
07-18-2008, 08:55 PM
Mods we can always set apart because of the highlighted colors and big W.

Vaticans are orange with a wu logo.

Veterans are white/silver with a logo.

So wassup with the other respected members?? So many cats I could list who contribute not only equaly, but more than some of the Vaticans.

-Skampoe
-Wera
-Primo
-King Tron
-Dj Methods
-Lil Ruger
-Blackula
-Schmerk
-IronFingaz7
-Devamps
-GameofDeath
-"...."
-Sosa
-6X6
-Fermi
-Shizzah
-Macabee Ridah
-Sleep Sinatra
-Complex
-Nicky Tooth

and their is a few more...

I mean yeah the mods switch it to ADEPT, but in reality nobody keeps that. We all know who the non vatican, non verterans are so give them some recognition.

I say you change their username color to maybe a GOLD or Bronze... but no Wu logo until they reach veteran or Vatican.

I just think that the quality posters need to be set apart from the NOOB's, and the blah posters.

After there is an approval the vatican members and the mods will decide who deserved the color change.

Whose down with this??

Prolifical ENG
07-18-2008, 09:34 PM
Many of those names that you listed are on their way to vatican status anyway.

If they are good posters, they will have many green squares of rep...some of them have more rep points than me.

Guarded By Martyrs
07-18-2008, 11:32 PM
This has crossed my mind also...

begongo
07-19-2008, 03:25 AM
I say they should have rep power at least

and why isn't TSA on the list?

Tomb
07-19-2008, 07:18 AM

So wassup with the other respected members?? So many cats I could list who contribute not only equaly, but more than some of the Vaticans.

-Skampoe
-Wera
-Primo
-King Tron
-Dj Methods
-Lil Ruger
-Blackula
-Schmerk
-IronFingaz7
-Devamps
-GameofDeath
-"...."
-Sosa
-6X6
-Fermi
-Shizzah
-Macabee Ridah
-Sleep Sinatra
-Complex
-Nicky Tooth

I mean yeah the mods switch it to ADEPT, but in reality nobody keeps that. We all know who the non vatican, non verterans are so give them some recognition.

I say you change their username color to maybe a GOLD or Bronze... but no Wu logo until they reach veteran or Vatican.

I just think that the quality posters need to be set apart from the NOOB's, and the blah posters.

After there is an approval the vatican members and the mods will decide who deserved the color change.

Whose down with this??

Well, you could request a new forum group with your own name color. It's even possible to run your own sub-forum or thread which can be either run with restricted access (password locked or invisible) for others just like the Vet&Vat subbies or with open access for all. You have to convince me though. I won't start any groups smaller than like 20 members without a real idea or purpose behind them.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-19-2008, 08:29 AM

Tsa..Wtf..:?

Suga Duga
07-19-2008, 09:33 AM

-Skampoe
-Lil Ruger
-Blackula
-"...."
-Fermi

^^all gen chat posters. I never saw blackula or skamp in the wu chamber.

-Macabee Ridah

vat status for co-signing and saying suuuuu? no.

btw different groups would be bananas. we could attach groups to each subforum.

12weLvE
07-19-2008, 10:27 AM

Becasue hes a VET... And no, no rep power for them... thats a Vatican Exclusive.

btw different groups would be bananas. we could attach groups to each subforum.

Thats not a bad idea. Elaborate on that.

Well, you could request a new forum group with your own name color. It's even possible to run your own sub-forum or thread which can be either run with restricted access (password locked or invisible) for others just like the Vet&Vat subbies or with open access for all. You have to convince me though. I won't start any groups smaller than like 20 members without a real idea or purpose behind them.

Give me a week and I will come up with something... i ll have to talk to a few of the Vatican heads.

Jeru
07-19-2008, 11:07 AM
-"...."

PLEASE GOD NOOOOO!!!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-19-2008, 04:45 PM
and btw.

-Skampoe
-Wera

-Blackula

doesnt deserv shit.

lol still mad, and u were the one who dumped me

I sold mine Biggie albums away, just because u didn't like his lyrics, but let me shock u, I had all of his shit on my mp4 and it felt good listening to him EVERYDAY.

WHUTCHA GONNA DO NOW, GURL?

HA?

Hm, different groups, cool, if there is anybody to turn to, please do tell - I have my group already, but I wanna make it official. Its true that two of them are in the Vatican, but they are our honoured members.

Don Johnson said there would be secret ninjas, and indeed we were. I hope he returns soon from the whatever zen-like trip he is.

beautifulrock
07-19-2008, 07:48 PM
They should get nothing and like it.

11th Chamber
07-19-2008, 11:04 PM

-Skampoe
-Wera
-Primo
-King Tron
-Dj Methods
-Lil Ruger
-Blackula
-Schmerk
-IronFingaz7
-Devamps
-GameofDeath
-"...."
-Sosa
-6X6
-Fermi
-Shizzah
-Macabee Ridah
-Sleep Sinatra
-Complex
-Nicky Tooth

Whose down with this??

you seriously giving props to lateshowhost???

Jeru
07-20-2008, 08:31 AM
you seriously giving props to lateshowhost???

:clap::clap::clap::clap:9:|69:|69:|69:|6

begongo
07-20-2008, 10:05 AM
and btw.

-Skampoe
-Wera

-Blackula

doesnt deserv shit.you just mad cuz you're norwegian and you ain't ever gonna get shit

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-20-2008, 10:22 AM
LOL, Supreme is back!!! I love u again, my dear! Them RainyDayz are over...

BTW, is something happening about all of this, or not?

Ritter
07-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Can't renovate the headquarters while in war, weraziel...

We need to conquer that website. I'll write an article on Wikipedia. On a couple of pages

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-20-2008, 03:57 PM
That's cool...but I was wondering if mods/admins even read this, so we can hear if anything will happen with groups [or other things for that matter. we'll see]

Ritter
07-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Well they do.

Prolifical posts here often when needed.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-21-2008, 09:45 AM
oh no, im glad i didnt beg for vat like you did you fucking girl

LOL, this is so wrong.

Is a girl vs. a man-lesbo a chick fight?

Ritter
07-21-2008, 10:48 AM
Beef in a restaurant please ^

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-21-2008, 11:35 AM
McNuggetz missing, u know?

http://shrani.si/f/1g/6q/wBBQl5t/705px-chickenmcnuggets-7.jpg

Begongo will win.

oDoUoSoKo
07-21-2008, 11:05 PM
alot of those listed are just popular people, doesnt mean shit...why should we respect those people more? stop crying.

6 Chambaz
07-24-2008, 05:51 AM
Many of those names that you listed are on their way to vatican status anyway.

O RLY ????

Peace Chek

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-24-2008, 08:05 AM
I hope we are on it, man ^^^^ everybody should recognize the unknown ninjas.

Reiko
08-04-2008, 12:23 PM
And Check? Got the idea?

Suga Duga
08-04-2008, 12:52 PM
-Primo
-Dj Methods
-Sosa
-Shizzah

those should def get vat status.

oh and don't come up with the frequently posted reason why shizzah shouldn't become a vatican. I came here in March and became a Vat in October. He came here in January. Use your fingers.

Reiko
08-04-2008, 12:57 PM
What are the advantages of being a Vat (beside Reppin ppl)

Ritter
08-04-2008, 01:05 PM

People are scared to confront your opinion because of your rep power, you could give them neg rep.

J/k.

You get access to a hidden subforum.

6 Chambaz
08-04-2008, 04:53 PM
ORANGE NAME, Wu-logo, qoutes in sig, bigger pics in sig, bigger PM box

6 Chambaz
08-04-2008, 04:54 PM
On a side note,

SHIZZAH PRIMO WERA KING TRON FREDY MECH

FOR VATICAN !!!

6 Chambaz
08-04-2008, 05:05 PM
followed by (in the future) Nicky Tooch, with guys like The Wolf, fermi Paradox and Supreme Math as potential vaticaneers, if they can get out of GC more often

Ritter
08-05-2008, 03:06 AM
PEACE (4^2*3+(6*2^2)):2 Chambaz

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-05-2008, 03:48 AM
On a side note,

FOR VATICAN !!!

Add yourself and I agree. But if we'll talk about it all the time, nothing will happen. Just wait and let the Vatican Chamber to decide..

6 Chambaz
08-05-2008, 04:17 AM
Add yourself and I agree. But if we'll talk about it all the time, nothing will happen. Just wait and let the Vatican Chamber to decide..
fo sho

NoSaidDate420
08-05-2008, 11:10 AM
haha, "nobody likes me, that's ok"

WARPATH
08-05-2008, 11:55 AM

-Skampoe
-Wera
-Primo
-King Tron
-Dj Methods
-Lil Ruger
-Blackula
-Schmerk
-IronFingaz7
-Devamps
-GameofDeath
-"...."
-Sosa
-6X6
-Fermi
-Shizzah
-Macabee Ridah
-Sleep Sinatra
-Complex
-Nicky Tooth

Whose down with this??

Ahhh Rubbish.

These are Wu-corps second stringers. Ban them all and we'll get a better quality of posters here. Don't cater to the cry babies.

6 Chambaz
08-05-2008, 12:48 PM
Ahhh Rubbish.

These are Wu-corps second stringers. Ban them all and we'll get a better quality of posters here. Don't cater to the cry babies.

Yaaaaaawn.........

WARPATH
08-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Yaaaaaawn.........

Gay............................

6 Chambaz
08-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Gay............................couldn't expect anything less from you Slippy. But there is one thing you should consider in the future: unlike some of the people postin' on this board, I don't cry about neg rep.

maestro wooz
08-05-2008, 06:19 PM
the vatican is corrupt, if you want to get in first thing you have to do is throw away your cuban linx cd and start believing that ghost is better after supreme clientele than before

Maccabee Ridah
08-05-2008, 08:48 PM
On a side note,

FOR VATICAN !!!

My opinion is that, along with those mentioned in ur second post and u, u should add to that list Da Sun (of his 200 and somethin posts, at least 100 consists some quality rare tracks, and all in all, he is always bringin some fresh info on KP and anything related to him, he is great poster and deservers vat), and SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS (dunno why he is not already vat, from what I have seen, he is really good poster)!

P.E.A.C.E.

Soldier of Darkness
08-05-2008, 08:51 PM
the vatican is corrupt, if you want to get in first thing you have to do is throw away your cuban linx cd and start believing that ghost is better after supreme clientele than before

this may well qualify for most humorous post i've ever read on this site in 5 years of being here

JASPER
08-05-2008, 09:25 PM
HAHAHAHAAA!

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-07-2008, 01:47 PM
whut bot me....the true n livin father alah....peace my brovaz

6 Chambaz
08-08-2008, 03:34 AM
i'd like to congratulate Fredy Mech on Vat status... Peace Kid !

NIGHT MAYOR
08-08-2008, 03:50 AM
peace to the 36 chambers. its a new day in the vatican.

NIGHT MAYOR
08-08-2008, 03:58 AM
peace to the corp and i'd like to thank all the people that are down with the "australian beast" fredy mech and would like to tell you all to pay attention to this song and apply it to the corp. PEACE.

mcKPYeQrnWU

ima post a new vid in the gen chat "broadcast yourself thread" REAL soon.

Ritter
08-08-2008, 04:58 AM
PEACE and props to Freddy Mech for getting that orange color with him.

You deserved it.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-08-2008, 07:26 AM
PEACE and props to Freddy Mech for getting that orange color with him.

You deserved it.

Changes coming up!

Peace Fredy, Halo forever.