PDA

View Full Version : MC Paul Barman - Full Buck Moon Kaboom: The Mixtape

Memory Man
07-18-2008, 10:09 PM
MC Paul Barman and I have just released a mixtape of live, new and archival tracks called Full Buck Moon Kaboom: The Mixtape which is available for download at http://www.mcpaulbarman.com Here's the tracklisting:

1. Howler Intro (Live At The Bowery Poetry Club 2007)
2. Radiation (prod. by Memory Man)
3. Sampling Law (Phofo Mix)
4. Word Vs. Meaning (prod. by Memory Man)
5. Oil (prod. by MF DOOM)
6. Happy September 11th (prod. by Danny Grapes)
7. Mitch ''Blood'' Green Interlude 1
8. Power (Demo Version) (prod. by MF DOOM)
9. Paullelujah! (Premix) (prod. by MF DOOM)
10. Make No Mistake (Live on XM Radio 2003)
11. Mitch ''Blood'' Green Interlude 2
12. RZAView (Live on WFMU 2008)
13. Unauthorized Audiobiography of Weird Al (prod. by dub-L)
14. Old Fogey vs. Whippersnapper (prod. by Animal Crackers)
15. Tiamat (prod. by Casual-T)
16. Mitch ''Blood'' Green Interlude 3
17. Paul Shot Ya (Live at South Paw 2003)
18. Onion Interview (Live at Tribeca 2003)
19. Stand-Hop (Live at Bowery Poetry Club 2007)
20. Mitch ''Blood'' Green Interlude 4
21. Home (Prince Paul Remix ft. Natural Calamity)
22. Meet Cleofis Randolph The Patriarch (prod. by Chris Bell)
23. Chemically Imbalanced (prod. by Automator)
24. The Man From Lafonda (Remix) (prod. by The Courts and Cubismo Grafico)
25. Inside Your Mind (ft. Mr. Dead) (prod.by Prince Paul)
26. The Night My Girlfriend Left Me (prod.by Prince Paul)
27. Lonely Piano (prod. by Madlib & DJ Yoda)
28. S.A.L.A.A.M. (prod. by DJ Yoda)
29. Live From Death Row (ft. Busdriver) (prod. by Memory Man)
30. Mitch ''Blood'' Green Interlude 5
31. Don't Micromanage My Psychodamage (prod. by Phofo)

Lex Lugor
07-18-2008, 10:25 PM
ohhhh boyyyy

Memory Man
07-20-2008, 12:32 AM
don't sleep, there's an unreleased DOOM beat on this tape...

INF
07-20-2008, 04:19 PM
don't sleep, there's an unreleased DOOM beat on this tape...

Ayo , its bone head mf's up in here. UNRELEASED DOOM!!!!

What the hell??? Mf's SLEEPiN Harrrrd.

If I see even 1 Doom thread get bumped........

Thanks for the Heads up Memoryman :hooray:, shit looks dope. I know I'm fixin to peep this...I dont know what these other fools is fixin to do.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Its not free? fuck that man. I'm a Barman fan but he shouldnt be charging for his mixtapes.

Has NO-ONE learnt from Weezy how you gotta play this game now?

INF
07-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Its not free? fuck that man. I'm a Barman fan but he shouldnt be charging for his mixtapes.

You mean to tell me that you wouldnt even pay 7 bucks to hear new DOOM even??? WTF!!!??

ITs only 7 bucks.....smh.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 05:24 PM
You mean to tell me that you wouldnt even pay 7 bucks to hear new DOOM even??? WTF!!!??

^Nerd.

INF
07-20-2008, 05:31 PM
^Nerd.

Broke ass.:nerdy:

whitey
07-20-2008, 05:34 PM

Does it hurt, when you ride it?

But really you don't have to pay, im sure the shit will end up on trading sites soon enough. Shit I wouldn't be surprised if someone just posts that Doom song. :thumbup:

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 05:35 PM
lol, not broke, ive just heard of this thing called the internets (obviously Barman hasnt), where you can download shit, FOR FREE......,

so can you upload that Doom track for us yet?

INF
07-20-2008, 05:39 PM
barman is dope , ya'll should peep it wiff ya third but whatever.....

yeah maybe MemoryMan might take some pity on the broke (less fortunate) and up some joints or a joint or even just a roach.

When so much stuff can be DL'd for free why bitch about the stuff you gotta buy? Remember when you had to buy it or dub it? there was no DL. cmon now.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-20-2008, 05:45 PM
But Barman basically owes himself to the internet. Without Internet, I would never of heard of him. So he should repay that debt he has to the internet by allowing it to pimp his ass.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-21-2008, 09:35 AM
heard that Oil joint already.....

you guys heard the joint him and Ghost got with Dilla?

Memory Man
07-21-2008, 01:35 PM
But Barman basically owes himself to the internet. Without Internet, I would never of heard of him. So he should repay that debt he has to the internet by allowing it to pimp his ass.

that's an odd statement. because you heard about him on the net he shouldn't charge for his music? anyway, i'm sure you'll be able to get it free somewhere later, but there's an album's worth of new material on here, so 7 bucks doesn't seem crazy to me.

p.s. the new version of oil is unique to this tape. you might've heard an older version.

INF
07-21-2008, 02:26 PM
that Rzaview track is insane! Paul spits an interview that he did with RZA .... its crazy. dude is a genius and I can see why so many ppl would fuck with him.

Lex Lugor
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
if you are a barman fan.. BUY the mixtape.. its dope and the man deserves it

INF
07-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Even if you aint a fan and you wanna see what its all about - This mixtape is the perfect way to see whats up with Paul Barman. Its Cheap. Its Chalked fulla tracks (tons even). Its just ill.

He does a Freestyle or whatever and its an interview he did With Rza. Everything he had from When he Interviewed RZA , he turned it into a Freestlye. SHIT IS ILL.

Okay , plus besides that he rips Memoryman Beats and dont none of ya'll know bout that Memoryman but prolly should as much as I see mf's in here that know they shit.

Also , you got Barman over Prince paul and more DOOm of COurse. I mean , the shit is worth it if you a fan or a first time listener.

Cop this - dont sleep.

If you aint trying to really cop it then fuckin dig the webs for it. I'm sure it can be found.

I'll tell you this though , if you DL the shit , you gon feel like an ass for not even paying the 7. .... maybe...IMO

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-21-2008, 07:13 PM
Just bought it, damn, im only on track 3 now, I never knew Memoryman was a producer, that radiation beat is smooth ak....

INF
07-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Just bought it, damn, im only on track 3 now, I never knew Memoryman was a producer, that radiation beat is smooth ak....

Rep+ and a *HIGH FIVE*

yeah man , Memoryman is ill. He done joints with Kool Keith an shit.

Memory Man
07-21-2008, 07:49 PM

thanks, homie!

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2008, 12:49 PM
no problem. You held your own alongside beatsmiths like DOOM, MAdlib, and Prince paul. youre like Dangermouse.

Barman has improved his flow. a bit. That Oil joint is one of my favorite songs this year now. DOOM was on fire with that one but Barman verses also deserved such a good beat. The September 11 track was also crazy. Its the best rap track about 9/11 so far (not that theres been many).

overall it was def worth the money.

Memory Man
07-23-2008, 12:53 PM
yeah, oil might be my favorite song on the tape.