PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll Think Run's Son JoJo Can Rap?

CharlesJones
07-19-2008, 01:58 PM
Of course ya'll know Run of Run DMC has a reality show Run's House. I see his oldest son JoJo is a rapper and from what i've heard of him, he sucks. His beats are wack too and it seems to me that Run likes the songs he's heard so far from his son because i see Run bobbing his head when he listens to his son's songs in the studio. I don't understand how Run can be liking that wack shit. Run needs to be critical to his son and let him know that he need to put out some real hip hop or don't be a rapper at all LOL. I was watching Run's House last night and Run had 2 foreigner guys who own a record company come to his house and they had a meeting about Run's upcoming solo album. They asked Run if he had a album title yet and he was quiet for awhile and then he said something crazy like oven breasted chicken hahahahahahahahahahahaha. All i remember is that he mentioned chicken in the album title and the guys looked at him like he was crazy. I can't believe Run is doing another solo album. I thought his first solo album Distortion would be it for him because nobody bought that garbage LOL. I read in a black magazine recently that his former partner DMC is working on another solo album. What's wrong with these guys? Why are they ruining their legacy? They should've stopped doing music after that terrible Crown Royal album. Run's daughter Vanessa is hot. I want her.

Rame
07-19-2008, 02:50 PM
Depressed.

Mic Tyson
07-20-2008, 12:00 AM
"Boneless Chicken Dinner" LOL

but yeah jojo sucks and Run really ain't in the position to tell him shit cuz he ain't changed his style (and doesn't seem to want to) since 85. i remember on the show he was tellin Jojo he wanted his album to sound old school and shit. he ain't gonna sell shit. anyway, jojo prolly just tryin to live up to his father's name and he was born into the music biz so he gonna try it out.

famenchuan
07-20-2008, 10:21 AM
i think jojo needs a ass kicking.

I remember one episode where he was working for russell simmons and the guy who was in charge of hime was being hard on him so jojo went to russell and was crying to him.

Lil' Ruger
07-20-2008, 10:44 AM
i think he needs an ass kicking too but if jojo is making new school beats i think its unfair for any12 here to judge his beats cuz every1 wud hate them.

CharlesJones
07-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Yeah that's it, Boneless Chicken Dinner hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Russell Simmons is a funny dude. He was cursing out his employee on the phone because his employee was talking to him about Run's daughters were trying to design some clothes and they wanted to have Russell invest some money in the clothes they wanted to design. Russell said to his employee, do you wanna keep your fucking job? LOL.