PDA

View Full Version : Comcast Fascists Removed MSNBC from my cable

OmnislashLimitBreaker
07-19-2008, 04:57 PM
The channel was removed without notice and I'm pissed enough to terminate the service. If they remove Fox News as well, fine. But it's still there in all its hypocritical, nonsensical, fear-based glory.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 05:30 PM
buy a radio...go on the internet, subscribe to magazines, newspapers you
prefer...

STYLE
07-19-2008, 05:32 PM
damn dudes got a shitty sig

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2008, 05:35 PM
break him off STYLE style.

check two
07-20-2008, 03:01 PM
Yeah, I heard that in some areas of my state, they started removing MSNBC from standard cable service. So I won't be surprised now if it's gone one day from my cable. They should really give people more of a heads up though. You can get MSNBC if you subscribe to digital cable. They have been slowly taking more and more channels away from standard cable, and transferring them to digital only. A digital channel takes up less 'storage space' than an analog one. Digital costs more to the consumer also, so Comcast makes more money. They are a monopoly around my way, the only cable service we can pick from, besides satellite service. You would think my standard cable monthly price would go down some since channels are being taken away, but it just keeps going up and up. lol I don't think Fox News will be removed from standard cable anytime soon, cause that channel gets a lot more viewers than MSNBC.