PDA

View Full Version : COME CLEAN (thisis50.com HACKED? for those who were there)

Vikthor
07-20-2008, 06:03 AM
Sunday July 19th I joined the attack on thisis50.com along with fellow wu-corp members.

I created two profiles, one I named after an actual 50cent fan/poster slangg-I named myself Slangg the other I left under the radar until the time came to put together my master plan.

I started off posting posing as the original jerkoff poster slangg admitting to how gay i am i love cocks etc etc just to kick up some dust with the rest of the members. After my discussions were long forgotten i switched my name from slangg to wankoffster and posed as a fiftycent fan who was talking as much shit as the wu-tang invaders.

The Second profile I created, I named 50 Cent Official after the real 50 Cent profile just named 50 Cent. Using big fancy threatening yet curtious words I convinced the masses (50 Cent fans and Wu-Corp posters alike) I was a letigitamate MOD profile if not the actual 50 Cent profile. Constantly removing doubt of my legitmateness by posting up Violators Usernames and claiming access to their IP adresses the whole shabang. Of course there were a smarter few who did their research and realized i was completely full of bullshit but their words didnt own up to shit being at the time nobody can be trusted. I compiled a ban list, which i put my old profile slangg on top of and of course couldnt be acted on until the 'MODs' sorted everything out (aka i just needed to buy some time)

about 200 replies later (and still counting) (my earlier threads didnt do better that 4 replies) i posed once again as my original profile slangg claiming a nonexistant WARNING email was sent to me by the mods, me reassuring everyone as a fellow poster "Its All Official and they must finally be working down the ban list" completely converting any who were suspicious and just like that the thread was legit. I got a ton of emails from the innocent i accused and said i was banning (of course as their GOD 50 Cent Himself [or at least a spokesperson for him]) begging me to not ban them and how they were 'my greatest fans' 'fucking in love with me' etc etc etc I HAD THEM ALL IN THE PALM OF MY HAND!@! Muahahahahaa! After enjoying the power I had for a brief moment (couple hours) I moved onto the final phase of my attack. using some gay 50cent pics with dildo's i photoshopped, i 'HACKED' (considering it was my thread and my fake 50 cent MOD account from the beginning nothing was hacked whatsoever...) my own false thread and thus oncemore convincing the forum the wu-tang killer motherfucking beez had just fucked them sideways.

Of course a quick shout out to the corp and a final loogie to the face "NOW BACK TO YOUR FAVORITE PLAYGIRL MODEL" my omega plan was complete. The fanboys stayed silent, every corp member bragged about how wu just assraped them and all is right with the world :).

no harm was done whatsoever (besides the flooding of the forum) and it was a good way to spend my lunch break and an hour or two with andsoitissaid playing in the background :)

Of course the attacks dont start and end with me but this seems to be the highlight at the moment so i figure i might as well come clean for all you who were on the ban list and thought you were getting banned.... GO NUTS SON YOU CLEAR AS FUCKING WATER hahaha shhhhhhhhh keep it on the dl though
-peace NAME I CALL MYSELF

PS REP ME MUFUCKAS FOR THE NEG REP I GOT FOR 'GARBAGE THREADS' BEFORE-EVEN IF I MAKE ONE PERSON LAUGH IN A GARBAGE THREAD ITS WORTHY!

PSS
I TRIED TO TYPE THIS AS UNDERSTANDABLE AS POSSIBLE BUT IVE HAD A FEW DRINKS SO IF YOU DONT GET IT, HAVE A COUPLE DRINKS AND MAYBE YOU WILL

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-20-2008, 06:05 AM
NOW THAT WAS CLASSIC.

Please, brethren, rep him now!

Edgar Erebus
07-20-2008, 06:18 AM
This. Was. The. Bomb.

You getting rep for this. I gotta go for a while, gotta cook some fish.

JASPER
07-20-2008, 06:20 AM
Toastface Killah present.

http://www.thisis50.com/forum/topic/show?id=784568%3ATopic%3A5497375

The Hound
07-20-2008, 06:23 AM
roflbrothel x 987

jasper kills thisis50.com

Edgar Erebus
07-20-2008, 06:24 AM
This goes to NameICallMyself.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1569/medalofhonorafxw4.jpg

SL33
07-20-2008, 06:43 AM
i kinda realized that, but i wanted to pm you though...

i wanna see that site hacked.

rep him. and give more rep to Slim, or should I say sureshot lol

Jammin
07-20-2008, 06:49 AM
Rofl

Suga Duga
07-20-2008, 06:56 AM
yup, you did an awesome job.

epic.

repped.

-The A to the Z-
07-20-2008, 07:01 AM
Freakin' Classic.

Vikthor
07-20-2008, 05:37 PM
hahah yea.... goodtimes :) im gonna check back today see whats goin on-HAHAHAhaha people still killin it

Dokuro
07-20-2008, 05:53 PM
id give you rep if i knew how ....or cared

Vikthor
07-20-2008, 05:54 PM
ouch