PDA

View Full Version : Erick Sermon's No Pressure

buckshotstheone
07-20-2008, 10:50 AM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2qntd1s.jpg

This album seems to fly under the radar when it's truly a dope release. Keith Murray holds it down on here, Redman shows up

But for the most part E does his thing, and those beats...GOD DAMN!!!

just showing appreciation

add on...

junius
07-20-2008, 11:42 AM
instead of making a new thread, yet, i'll agree with this AND say Keith Murray is ** still ** a great mc-- at least download "Intellectual Violence" (excellent) & the curious "Puff Puff Pass" (mostly very good, a cpl tracks are remixes, or versions however). There's no song on "Intellectual Violence" where Keith doesn't switch something up, even when the subject seems tired/cliche to start.

buckshotstheone
07-20-2008, 11:46 AM
Intellectual Violence was a DOPE album that got heavily slept on. Puff Puff Pass was a little....rushed it seemed. He's always been nice though, but it was certainly a surprise to get a whole dope album out of him recently, especially in this day and age of dudes falling off

CharlesJones
07-21-2008, 04:45 PM
No Pressure is a classic. My favorite songs on the album are Stay Real, Hostile, Do It Up, Hittin Switches, Erick Sermon, The Hype, Lil Crazy, The Ill Shit, Swing It Over Here, Female Species(this is a bonus song only on the cd and not the tape). Stay Real and Hostile videos are gutter. Erick was rapping in a small studio in the basement of a car rims dealership in Stay Real video LOL. I've never seen a rapper rapping in a small studio before. Most recording studios are big.

CharlesJones
07-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Keith Murray's new album is good huh? I doubt it even though i haven't heard it. I gave up on Keith after He's Keith Murray album. I did listen to his RapMurrPhobia album and i didn't like it. It's A Beautiful Thing album sucks too. I like his mixtape Kickin Ass. That's a hard mixtape. He disses Prodigy on 3 songs. I wish his albums sounded like his mixtape. Is his Intellectual Violence mixtape any good? Where can i order that?

buckshotstheone
07-21-2008, 04:56 PM
i felt Rap-Murr-Phobia so i wouldn't know where to send you....Most Beautifullest Thing in the World is dope

wit the boom ping PING! listen to the ill shit that i bring BRING!

CharlesJones
07-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Most Beautifullest Thing In This World and Enigma are the only albums of Keith's i like.

buckshotstheone
07-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Most Beautifullest Thing In This World and Enigma are the only albums of Keith's i like.

yeah those ones are about where i stop, but i was surprised with rap-murr-phobia, i actually liked it

CharlesJones
07-21-2008, 05:32 PM
I wasn't feeling any of the beats on RapMurrPhobia. Keith and Redman have disappointed me the last few years. Redman's last album Red Gone Wild is trash. Doc's Da Name and Malpractice albums i didn't like either. Redman's first 3 albums are classics though.

buckshotstheone
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
I wasn't feeling any of the beats on RapMurrPhobia. Keith and Redman have disappointed me the last few years. Redman's last album Red Gone Wild is trash. Doc's Da Name and Malpractice albums i didn't like either. Redman's first 3 albums are classics though.

haha, doc's da name....i worked at a record store and this kid i knew came in and was buying that and i was like "dude, really? of all redman albums you're buying this one?",...kid didn't seem to happy i was shitting on him but whatever

i like redman but sometimes i think people give him a little too much credit