View Full Version : check it out

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 03:12 PM
www.myspace.com/graveyardshifter

INF
07-20-2008, 03:24 PM
yoyoyoyoyoyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooo!1!! While you at it

www.myspace.com/infinity99

PEEP THAT TIME AND MONEY / PEEP THAT SHALLOW WATER 2 / yo YO .. PEEP THAT MISTAKE JOINT BY STYLEMASTERR PRODUCED MY MYSELF

PEEP THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!

take them marbles out yo mouf nigga for I go ahead and do the damn thing ... we jus playin with it right now...

fixin to get sERIOU5 though and you kNOW THIS MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-20-2008, 03:28 PM
I know I already checked graveyard's Myspace once...good songs, really. U have albums?

AND I LOVE INFINITY'S BEATS. DAYUM.

IrOnMaN
07-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Graveyard, is that you? DAMN, BOY!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 04:10 PM
yes it is yo

IrOnMaN
07-20-2008, 04:15 PM
^^^Are you famous where you are? Hot stuff you got!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 04:17 PM
im trying to get famous,still workin on it,i live in MN for most part of the year but im in LA right now

INF
07-20-2008, 04:18 PM
y u wanna be famous for, Shifter? just wondering.

oh yeah , THanks WERA!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 04:26 PM
y u wanna be famous for, Shifter? just wondering.

oh yeah , THanks WERA!!!
im not really out for fame but i do want my music to reach the masses and with that,fame will be the end result so it is innevitable

INF
07-20-2008, 04:28 PM
I can understand that. I just wanna pay the bills ya know. Survive. Watch my seeds grow and build something for them so they dont have to struggle as hard as I have had to.

Thats what I'm in it for now.

I used to want fame though , just to be famous and live the life. You know. Big thangs and shit like that. Fancy cars caviar dreams and champagne wishes...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 04:32 PM
I can understand that. I just wanna pay the bills ya know. Survive. Watch my seeds grow and build something for them so they dont have to struggle as hard as I have had to.

I used to want fame though , just to be famous and live the life. You know. Big thangs and shit like that. Fancy cars caviar dreams and champagne wishes...
yea thats real right there,i gotta admit,ive always been on the lucky side of things financially and since i have no kids,my only objective is success and inspiring people to see my vision

Kong
07-20-2008, 06:15 PM
that mighty warrior is the shit.

ill beats aswell infinity. how come dont you rap more though? its a habbit was the funky shit.

King Justice
07-20-2008, 06:21 PM

I think thats what everyone wants for there fam for life to be easy, no strugglin

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 06:44 PM
hell yea

INF
07-20-2008, 06:55 PM
that mighty warrior is the shit.

ill beats aswell infinity. how come dont you rap more though? its a habbit was the funky shit.

I rap on 3 0utta the 6 tracks I have up right now.

I'm on Shallow Water pt2 and Time and Money. I still got its a Habit up.

I took a small break from MCing for a moment to focus on beatmaking and overall production.

I'm back on the mic now though. I got a few joints on Deck right now and then I have a few planned with some members of this board and whatnot. Me and Skamp got one coming. Me and Style got another one coming called "All Day". Its all good. I got stuff coming out.

Got a lot of surprises coming too. I cant speak on them though and I'm sorry but believe that its real and crazy.

PEEP The Player now though. Its nice with it. It shows a lil bit of everything. :mmmyah:

INF
07-20-2008, 06:57 PM
I think thats what everyone wants for there fam for life to be easy, no strugglin

Some ppl only look out for self and let they fam starve. They be neglecting fam till they need somebody or something.

I see it on the daily. ITs sad.

Lotta ppl just aint got the facts straight. They cant recognize God so they have no direction.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2008, 07:11 PM
and those are not men,just weak ass punks

JASPER
07-21-2008, 09:59 AM
http://www.myspace.com/poopmanfacehat

INF
07-21-2008, 01:11 PM
http://www.myspace.com/poopmanfacehat

About me:
A disgruntled furniture salesman longing for a life less dull and lonely. Toastface Killah oftentimes can be found performing his humorous antics on various messageboards on the internet. Other times, he pays the girls of the night a visit or gets too drunk to stay awake.

ur like the fuckin Tigger of the internet 1oo acre woods. lol

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 01:31 PM
chek this shit

www.myspace.com/skampoepcp