PDA

View Full Version : just weed and papers?

Kong
07-20-2008, 07:42 PM
do you smoke weed on its own with normal papers?

i got weed and rizla but no tobacco left to keep it burnin.

what you do? i dont want a bong..

this is some lovely weed by the way, you motherfuckers wish you could be smoking on some of this.. this shit shits on your shit. your shit aint shit when you had my shit. its high is higher than your shits. its smell is more smelly than your shit. you just dont know. you wont ever know. this shit.

Kong
07-20-2008, 08:08 PM
the great american bash is starting you slag.

i'm gonna try smoking it with just paper, when i've tried this in the past it just keeps going out and i dont enjoy smoking it.

i need to get some blunt skins back in stock.

INF
07-20-2008, 08:13 PM
I smoke outta a $150 Glass bong and thats about it. When I feel like it I break out the orange ziggalaas.

Tony Bandana
07-20-2008, 08:19 PM
thatz funny I just took a shit and my buddy has a Bong called King Kong.

My Shit Stink Too ...With My Gators & Id like to send a shout out to my Detroit Playerz

ONGH

haha

need some Pooparri or FreeBreeze up in diz muddafucka .

:D

Tito
07-20-2008, 08:38 PM
I Love Weed ... I Love It.

Right Now I Have A Peach Optimo .. But No Weed My Weed Is At Home.. I Know How To Roll Blunts.. But I Dont Know How To Roll Joints. .. I Have A Piece 2 .. {pipe}

Im In Mexico Again.. Yes...

From The Same Location As Last Week.. In Downtown Tijuana..

Damn.. I Missed U Guys... Even Though The Funny Stuff Is During The Week .. I M Still Learning How To Roll Joints.. Its Okay .. I'll Learn ..

Weed And Women.. Damn.. I Just Need Money Now .. To Be Livin It ...

I Can T Wait To Go Smoke .. With My Brother .

JamSix
07-21-2008, 12:37 AM

this is some lovely weed by the way, you motherfuckers wish you could be smoking on some of this.. this shit shits on your shit. your shit aint shit when you had my shit. its high is higher than your shits. its smell is more smelly than your shit. you just dont know. you wont ever know. this shit.

sounds like you dont know how to twist a spliff dunny, only time I ever roll with tobacco is when their aint enough tree to fill a decent sized bone. and I dunno why you dont want a bong, I'm scopin you as an amateur.

RynMur
07-21-2008, 01:39 AM

Where you from?

Dirty Knowledge
07-21-2008, 01:42 AM
need some Pooparri

lmfao

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-21-2008, 02:28 AM
Bongs are what completely fuck you up the most tho. I wonder why that is too....Get a bong and you'll see.:b

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-21-2008, 07:28 AM
^^ co-sign

The Hound
07-21-2008, 07:36 AM
cypress hill already told us maaaaaaaan

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-21-2008, 07:44 AM
Hittttttttttttts from the bonggggggggggggggg

The Hound
07-21-2008, 07:45 AM
down here it's like strictly bongs ... nobody fuckin with joints n blunts n pipes whatever ... people down here make bongs out of anything

a dude in my year 8 science class made a bong out of paper and a pen and smoked that shit in class jail bong style lol no water ... i only ever really fuck with bongs anyway so it ain't a problem for me

VZA
07-21-2008, 07:48 AM
Use a shottie.

DrunkenMasta303
07-21-2008, 09:23 AM

no disrespect dude, but my poorest weed > your best weed

(strictly netherlands coffeeshop shit, aka the weed mecca)

these are the papers i always use, u can roll the biggest joints with them, and the paper itself is made from the thinnest material

red smoking king size
http://www.flashback.de/smokestuff/gifs/smoking_red_ks_50.jpg

i only smoke with tobacco because it gets u the most power out of the weed, (for real youll get more stoned smokin with tobacca than without it)

but if you dont have tobacco i would rather smoke it just pure than using a bong, because over here we say bongs are only for junkies youknow haha

minibumpsh
07-21-2008, 11:35 AM

i got a nice ass bong but which i rarely use because of its inconvenience.
go get a strawberry or grape dutch! doi!

The Hound
07-21-2008, 11:36 AM
hahahahahahaha bus drivers beware!!

Longbongcilvaringz
07-22-2008, 04:47 AM
rocket

KLIION JENSEN
07-22-2008, 05:40 AM

so basically, you dont like bongs ?? i'm same, i'd rather smoke a spliff, cos i can chill with it in my hand while i'm making beats or watching tv or some shit, bongs are like a novelty to me, for parties & shit...you ran out of baccy, its a dirty move but have you been rummaged through ya ashtray for the tabs ?? just scrape the ashy burnt bit off & use whatever tobacco is left in there - desperate measures & all that......instead of buying 10 cigarettes you should buy a small pouch of Drum rolling baccy - for the same price it lasts longer and it has 10x less chemicals in it than a cigarette...

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2008, 07:08 AM
Fuck a bong. Thats high school shit, you need to get off that at a point ak.

You dont want to get monged immediately like you do from a bong. Thats not grown man weed smokin.

RzaRectum
07-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Fuck a bong. Thats high school shit, you need to get off that at a point ak.

You dont want to get monged immediately like you do from a bong. Thats not grown man weed smokin.
Isn't it better to get more results with less time/product/cash ?

Surreptitious
07-22-2008, 11:18 PM
I just came back from Raleigh where I used to live and my buddies smoke the headiest of funk there is, and I now say fuck anything other than a one hitter, because after having quit smoking for a year for probation and only having smoked for a month again now, bong, blunts, bubblers etc, too much, I need one solid rip and thats it

But if its shwag, mids... it doesnt matter

11th Chamber
07-22-2008, 11:36 PM
Blunts are all that really matter

ElusiveFugitive
07-28-2008, 04:54 AM
I roll bones w/ nuttin' but blue zigzags & a doob made out the cardboard cover off the pack. You should'nt need to use tobacco if you doing it right. Its nasty...I'm a puritan about that kind of thing

Get yourself a grinder or a sharp pair of scissors and a mull-bowl.

Blunts is mad irie too...I'm staying away from bongs these days. The dampness in the smoke is bad for your lungs, shit causes pleurisy. If vaporisers were'nt so fucken expensive I'd cop one.

JamSix
07-28-2008, 01:38 PM
I roll bones w/ nuttin' but blue zigzags & a doob made out the cardboard cover off the pack. You should'nt need to use tobacco if you doing it right. Its nasty...I'm a puritan about that kind of thing

Get yourself a grinder or a sharp pair of scissors and a mull-bowl.

Blunts is mad irie too...I'm staying away from bongs these days. The dampness in the smoke is bad for your lungs, shit causes pleurisy. If vaporisers were'nt so fucken expensive I'd cop one.

I've got a vaporizer that I NEVER use, I realise that it's the cleanest way to smoke but its just such a long process to get it to heat up. I'll occasionally throw in a bowl and jump in the shower then hoot it when I get out, but apart from that its never used. I was pissed cuz I dropped $190 on it.

RzaRectum
07-28-2008, 02:32 PM
CRAIGSLiST.

KERZO
07-28-2008, 04:34 PM
hahahahahahaha bus drivers beware!!

hahaha fuckin class.

I stick to wooden handcrafted pipes, grav bongs, one skinner rips, three skinner packed ass grass only spliffs, 6ft icewater bongs, scientic apparatus pipes, brass pipes, wesley pipes amd mighty pipes mcpipes...snivs?

Kong
07-28-2008, 04:55 PM
I'm going back to the blunts, I remember feeling a lot healthier without the tobacco.

Look what I found, The Notorious B.I.G. Blunt Wraps:
http://everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/productCategory.cfm?sC=The_Notorious_BIG_Blunt_Wra ps&iProductCategoryID=913&iLastCatID=60

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Blunts are all that really matter
ditto co sign9:|6

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 05:10 PM
R I P 2 da fallen Ls

http://i38.tinypic.com/2wcprgw.jpg

tekunique
07-28-2008, 05:13 PM
u never mix tobacco with good weed.. you do that wit shwags... if you dont want it to burn too quick, use a bowl/bat/bong.

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 05:21 PM
na man, tobacco is tobacco n weed is weed, both together should never be smoked imo!

i only smoke blunts wit weed dats it, i think its stupid to ruin the herb with nicotine lol dats dumb!

tekunique
07-28-2008, 05:24 PM
^^ igzacklee

11th Chamber
07-28-2008, 05:35 PM
Look what I found, The Notorious B.I.G. Blunt Wraps:
http://everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/productCategory.cfm?sC=The_Notorious_BIG_Blunt_Wra ps&iProductCategoryID=913&iLastCatID=60

word of advice, stay FAR AWAY from the 'Sky's The Limit' wraps. Prolly the worst smelling wraps I ever bought. The other 3 are fine tho

Kong
07-28-2008, 06:12 PM
word of advice, stay FAR AWAY from the 'Sky's The Limit' wraps. Prolly the worst smelling wraps I ever bought. The other 3 are fine tho

I already ordered one of each. What do they taste like?

SickT
07-28-2008, 06:19 PM
na man, tobacco is tobacco n weed is weed, both together should never be smoked imo!

i only smoke blunts wit weed dats it, i think its stupid to ruin the herb with nicotine lol dats dumb!

amen

11th Chamber
07-28-2008, 06:46 PM
I already ordered one of each. What do they taste like?

I dont remember specifics, but the 'Unbeivable' was my fav. The 'sky's the limit' one smells like burnt rubber

Not sure what that smoking label thing is doing on the package, the ones I bought had a sweet pic of Biggie on them

each package comes with 2 wraps, and a leaf wrap. Also re-sealable, so u can keep them fresh

oLd_KaiNry
07-28-2008, 08:48 PM
all i need is a nice philly with some sour diesel and a hint of cigar tobacco. And if i really feel like spoilin myself i'll sip a some cranberry/vodka while toking

oLd_KaiNry
07-28-2008, 08:51 PM

when i ad cigar tabaco i dont cough and it gives a the weed a lil sweeter taste, u should try it one day

Kong
07-28-2008, 11:22 PM
I want to try that sour diesel shit, is it easy to send weed in the post? One of you in america need to sell me some, I'll paypal you when I get it.