PDA

View Full Version : What's the reason why you got your car windows tinted?

check two
07-20-2008, 11:15 PM
For people that have their car windows tinted in here, I was just curious the reasons why? Besides being a drug dealer, what are your reasons?

SKAMPOE
07-20-2008, 11:35 PM
it use to be cuz u aint wanna be seen, but now its for sun purposes! and by the way is it me or does the sun shine brighter every year shit!

SKAMPOE
07-20-2008, 11:36 PM
nba jam say

''this kid is so white he makes the Village of the Damned look like minorities''

Mic Tyson
07-20-2008, 11:37 PM
niggas cant look through ya window

check two
07-20-2008, 11:41 PM
But why do you care if people can see through your car windows? lol Unless you're with a lady friend? Or something else shady is going on inside the car?

check two
07-20-2008, 11:52 PM
nba jam say

''this kid is so white he makes the Village of the Damned look like minorities''

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515BG73WEDL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
07-21-2008, 12:43 AM
Yo Check2 when did you turn Fairy Informant?

check two
07-21-2008, 01:01 AM
I'm just curious the different reasons why people tint their windows. What's the big deal? You got a dead body in there or something? People be getting paranoid. lol

EZkiel25:17
07-21-2008, 01:06 AM
lol @ dead body. I have a system. keeps the prying eyes away. I put a black blanket over the speakers and amp just in case lol no joke

100pr00f
07-21-2008, 07:06 AM
first for me was to make the car look cooler
and so peeps cant see me

but now...i would say..its to keep my car cooler...when its hot out...but its still hot as fuck in the car..my car is black with black leather

Ginnsey
07-21-2008, 08:21 AM
The reason why i DONT tint my windows is cus the chances of me being pulled over by the police increases by 50%.......... which just happens to be a bullshit figure off the top of my head, but u get what im sayin

Afficial_Nastee
07-21-2008, 08:35 AM
So u can sleep in ya car, when you're too drunk to go home....

Or when you're homeless, at least you can sleep sometimes in your car without people lurin' inside ya car and shit....

HANZO
07-21-2008, 09:23 AM
its because ppl dnt like it when other drivers stare at them when they driving. when you got tints sometimes you feel more comfortable when you drive. its more private. i mean i never got why ppl preffered it either. then i got limo tint on my car, fukin it was impossible to see anything at night time. but i got soo used to driving with tint that i dnt feel right when i sit in a car without tint.

TheWolf
07-21-2008, 09:26 AM
Car with no tints - you can see the driver, but you don't know anything about them.

Car with tints - you can't see the driver, but you know they're a cock.

WARPATH
07-21-2008, 10:02 AM
For people that have their car windows tinted in here, I was just curious the reasons why? Besides being a drug dealer, what are your reasons?

This man obviously never gets his dick sucked.

minibumpsh
07-21-2008, 10:37 AM
some people just like their privacy?

check two
07-21-2008, 12:48 PM
This man obviously never gets his dick sucked.

lol, some people don't need tinted windows to get blow jobs in the car man.:mmmyah:

check two
07-21-2008, 12:56 PM
I was thinking about getting tinted windows just for the privacy thing in general, when I get another car. I don't know if some people don't realize they are staring some when you are pulled up next to them, or they are just weird like that. Is there a law where you's live that says that only part(about half) of the front windshield can be tinted?

I'm surprised that the police don't try to get tinted windows banned on vehicles, since it can make it more dangerous when they approach a vehicle that they pull over.

STYLE
07-21-2008, 12:58 PM
why do you have curtains or blinds in your crib? u cookin crack in there?
you hostin gay orgies?
wtf?

people spend so much time in their car that is like a mini home. you have music and now video entertainment, drivethrus for food, and people want privacy.

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 01:00 PM
here where im at, its legal to tint the back windows as dark as u like but the front windows have to be tinted where u can see the persons sillohuette.

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 01:01 PM
and god damn this thread, its the most pointless by far, who gives a fuck about window tintsn shit, i would like to tint my house windows, now dat b dope

STYLE
07-21-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm surprised that the police don't try to get tinted windows banned on vehicles, since it can make it more dangerous when they approach a vehicle that they pull over.

i am so sick and tired of this police paranoia bullshit. how cowardly can you get? you have a car gun baton tazer pepper spray walkietalkie and a batman utility belt plus combat training and you still scared?
danger is your fucking job!

its like a fireman asking for a fireproof bubble so he can go into a burning building. if you scared of fire then firefighting is not a wise career choice.

plus half the shit they prepare for is so uncommon, ban tint cause somebody will blast them behind the tint....how often does that happen?

STYLE
07-21-2008, 01:12 PM
and god damn this thread, its the most pointless by far, who gives a fuck about window tintsn shit, i would like to tint my house windows, now dat b dope

get you some of this shit. instant privacy glass. id want this on my car too.
c3CFTh2-ljQ

-aliXxhFmd8

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 01:20 PM
That Shit Is Dope As Fuck, But For Cars It Would Suck Cuz U Cant See Out Side, But For The Crib Shit Dats Fire

check two
07-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Lice Shampoo,
If it's pointless to you, why are you posting in it? You could always start a same old, same old type of thread in here like 'this bitch got nice ass, what yu think?', or 'I'm the biggest ladies man in here, yet I'm typing away at my computer 25 hours a day' type of threads.

Styles, I wasn't trying to stick up for the police. I was just saying from their point of view of something they might say. I've gotten pulled over for the dumbest things over the years such as sliding on a road cause it was icy and snowing out. Also, having to take a breathalizer test in the pouring rain cause I got pulled over for driving too slow. It was hard to see cause it was raining so hard.

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 01:38 PM
check 2 wants da darkest tints so no one can see him picking up male crack whores on the blocks!

INF
07-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Its originally used so nobody can see in.

Its also used for cutting down the heat from outside though.

check two
07-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Skamp,
Maybe the grocery stores should start tinting some of their items before you get there, and you can't find stuff, so they don't sell out on so much junk. You big burrito.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-21-2008, 03:15 PM

if u r an ugly motherfucker, u surely need tinted windows [which the Cat Lady uses after Robby exposed her]. Or if you're one of the RUN DMC.

HANZO
07-21-2008, 03:46 PM
i been pulled over for my car tints once. the law hear in England states that the darkest you can have is 70%. which means that it has to let in more than 30% sunlight. so like the cops got me out, gave me a bullshit lecture about it. i knew i was ok, they thought i was stupid. but then i spat my intellectual scientist language. they couldnt compete. they measured my tints to be something like 68%. which is limo tint.

but yea my tints you couldnt see shit from the outside, hell when you were driving you really couldnt see anything from the inside.

check two
07-21-2008, 04:02 PM
I thought it's supposed to be done so that the driver and others from inside can see out the windows pretty good, but ones from the outside can't see in good.

STYLE
07-21-2008, 04:12 PM
i want my shit opaque. 100% tint..

HANZO
07-21-2008, 04:14 PM
I thought it's supposed to be done so that the driver and others from inside can see out the windows pretty good, but ones from the outside can't see in good.

well when the sun was out driving was easy. fukin hell when it was dark you needed to be alert, your rearview mirror was pretty much pointless. the worst was when there was frost and the windows would steam up. yeah your not going anywere until the steam in the windows go.

WARPATH
07-21-2008, 04:32 PM
lol, some people don't need tinted windows to get blow jobs in the car man.:mmmyah:

Scaring women and children. I can't believe how sick some people are.

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 04:47 PM
i tint my car windows so no one can see me in the parking lot of burger queen food binging!

HANZO
07-21-2008, 04:50 PM
lol Skamp, you probably paint your car a different colour everyday to. the CIA be clamping down on ppl food binging. gotta be discrete abot that shit.

check two
07-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Scaring women and children. I can't believe how sick some people are.

Yeah, I like to get blow jobs in broad daylight in a busy area in front of ugly fat women and their stupid kids. {:(

WARPATH
07-21-2008, 05:09 PM
Yeah, I like to get blow jobs in broad daylight in a busy area in front of ugly fat women and their stupid kids. {:(

Fucking sicko, you should be locked up with your jail cell tinted.

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 06:12 PM
lol dark cold ceel with a cell mate named tsa