PDA

View Full Version : Bad Nightmares..CHECK THIS!!

J-Cee
07-21-2008, 02:37 AM
Post up bad nightmares youve had..but man..last night i had fukt one...

Well like last week i went on a site where u can print out a Ouji Board and was thinking of using it,
last night i had a fukt dream where i kept using the ouji board and The Devil(or a spirit who said was the devil) possessed me and was part of me.

And it made me scared as fuck every now and then but then every now and then it was controlling me and i felt Evil as fuck but Happy about it..

Then sometimes id Like try and get rid of the spirit in me by saying shit like "I condemn you to hell"..and askin for GOD n shit..and it would possess my brother n ppl around me when this shit happened,
but then it would come back in me cause the Oujia board was still in my house..and id still Get Cravings to use the Ouja Board...alot of other shit happened where i had powers because of it and weird things would happen in my house.
Eventually i got rid of it and the only way to get rid of it fully was to get rid of the board far away n shit...LOL..man was quite a mental fuck up..really vivid n shit.
What yall think of this shit ..lol

Vikthor
07-21-2008, 04:11 AM
ive had a similar dream only it wasnt as horrific, but it was creepy and did involve a ouiji board.

in my dream i had used it and weird things started happening like voices and shit writing on the wall you know the usual ghastly shit etc etc but i couldnt get rid of the board, i'd burn it and flush the ashes but the next morning the fucking thing was sitting on the table, rip it to shreds, stomp the fucking thing out it kept coming back of course in most of my dreams im doing something like running from cardboard and in the blink of an eye im at the park eating ice cream or some random shit without me even realizing it. thats most likely how it ended.

J-Cee
07-21-2008, 04:36 AM
ahhh yeh true..is fukt...

Edgar Erebus
07-21-2008, 04:37 AM
Last night I dreamed that tape from "The Ring" and woke up in cold sweat.

I'll never watch horrors home alone anymore.

J-Cee
07-21-2008, 05:57 AM
thats trippy..i was watching the Japanese version of the Ring last night..be4 bed.

J-Cee
07-21-2008, 12:49 PM
is this a sign from da gods...
crikey!

-The A to the Z-
07-21-2008, 01:17 PM
I don't often have bad dreams, except the ones where you feel you're falling...

Most of the time, I'm either living out scenarios in my dreams.

Or dreaming of Black.

No racial, just

http://www.calveris.com/images/Black%20Background.jpg

J-Cee
07-21-2008, 01:24 PM
does any1 think my dream was a sign of some sort or woteva...?

-The A to the Z-
07-21-2008, 01:30 PM
does any1 think my dream was a sign of some sort or woteva...?

Clearly it was.

'Stay the Freak away from Ouiji boards!'.

KERZO
07-21-2008, 04:13 PM
psycho thread :dududu:

JASPER
07-21-2008, 04:50 PM
I like nightmares.

yukka
07-21-2008, 06:31 PM
good topic, I had this nightmare around 11 years ago and I still remember it like I was just waking up, check it:

I remember standing leaning against the wall in a dark blue room , the edges of each wall were white (like aframe) with two guys smokein - rollin a jay, I was around 36 years old or sth (in real life I was 17), I was taller, more hairy and everything but I knew myself, didn't recognize the two guys but in my dream they were good buddies
, so all a sudden police came in arrested the two jokers, and one of 'em leaned fukkin close to my face and said loudly "Du stirbst, du stirbst, du stirbst" (You'll die 3x in german, this was back in hungary but I lived in Germany for years you know this was the only time ever that I had a german word in my dream, for those I remember at least), this made me crack and shit my pants in the dream, and I woke up all covered in sweat and breathing hard, the weird shock was the craziest: the wall I was leaning against was the bed I layed upon, so there was so the space was 90 degrees turned!!! WTF?? I never figured the analysis of this bitch, but my analyst said it might have had sth to do wid my desire for the future to be lived in Germany instaed of my life now in hungary (which I'm totally cool wid by now, but I was pretty depressed back then), plus me smokin' way too much pot and the space turn? no idea dood etc. ... nightmares are just lie other dreams a reflection of your soul's and experiences' relation

Vikthor
07-21-2008, 09:28 PM
anybody sleep walk?

my bro crazzzzy sleepwalks
it'll be 4 in the morning and he'll just wake up over a half eaten bowl of cereal in the dark and shit hahahaha im always jokiing with him about it motherfuckers gonna wake up over my dead body one of these days hahahahaha

J-Cee
07-22-2008, 02:19 AM
lol yeh i use to sleep walk..my mum told me one time i walked into my parents room,and just pointed at there roof with a mad evil smile and was just doing a devilish laug..lol..wtf