PDA

View Full Version : Killarmy songs

ShinAkuma
07-21-2008, 07:19 AM
Hi, I am new here. I have a question about a few Killarmy tracks. I know these tracks are old but I just started listening to them on youtube again after many years.

The Cookout- I heard this song on youtube but it was the clean version? Very annoying, sometimes you can't understand what they are saying because they cut too many words( even cuts "God Damn" WTF??? Which album has the explicit version?

Day One- Supposed to be one of my favorite ones but again, I was only able to listen to the clean version? Which album has the explicit version? And why is it that this song turned out to be a clean version in one of the three Killarmy albums while the other songs were explicit?

Feel It- I found an extended version of the song with KillaSin's verse added in the end (best verse), which album has the extended version?

I really need to find the first 2 explicit versions, the last one doesn't really matter that much.

Thanks

ShinAkuma
07-21-2008, 02:36 PM
anyone???

begongo
07-21-2008, 02:38 PM
I think you should post this in the Wu Chamber, not in General Chat

11th Chamber
07-21-2008, 05:20 PM
Hi, I am new here. I have a question about a few Killarmy tracks. I know these tracks are old but I just started listening to them on youtube again after many years.

The Cookout- I heard this song on youtube but it was the clean version? Very annoying, sometimes you can't understand what they are saying because they cut too many words( even cuts "God Damn" WTF??? Which album has the explicit version?

Day One- Supposed to be one of my favorite ones but again, I was only able to listen to the clean version? Which album has the explicit version? And why is it that this song turned out to be a clean version in one of the three Killarmy albums while the other songs were explicit?

Feel It- I found an extended version of the song with KillaSin's verse added in the end (best verse), which album has the extended version?

I really need to find the first 2 explicit versions, the last one doesn't really matter that much.

Thanks

1. Cookout was on none of the 3 albums, it was released on a single

2. Day One has always been edited. I have no idea why, and that sucks cause its a great track

3. The album version off Feel It doesnt have Killa Sins verse. His verse was just for the video, so thats what made it extended

ShinAkuma
07-21-2008, 07:00 PM
wtf, they fucked up The Cookout even more than what I thought, they even cut the word "hunger" in that song... WTF> who produced this shit? should get slapped