PDA

View Full Version : The sinister plan

Crackhead Bob
07-21-2008, 08:17 AM
None of this is from any real sources, I'm kinda just putting this all together on my own so bear with me. Sometimes I get to thinking and I see things on a massive scale, and right now all the pieces are starting to fall into place.

If you agree or disagree with any of this please comment.

The Sinister Plan
About 8-9 years ago Worldcom and Enron and all those other big companies started to go belly up because it was discovered that execs were ripping off the company and the finance reports were fraudulent and the stocks were really worth nothing. I think it was around this time that the US government started to realize how much trouble they were going to be in, in the near future. After all half the 7 year maturity bonds they were selling were being bought by China, the oil reserve was drying up, and a little thing called 9-11 just happened. I think about this time they realized what's to stop the government from cooking the books? So they hung on for another 3 years or so, and the fatcats in washington were lining their pockets with whatever they could, buying up portions of construction and infrastructure companies anticipating an upcoming War in Iraq.
Maybe it wasn't their goal to completely destroy the middle class, but that's glaringly obvious that that's what's happening right now. How did they do it?

First they tricked you.

1. The Hybrid Car

What a farce this turned out to be. The first hybrid cars were so expensive and so hard to obtain, that it seemed that only the "elite" could get or afford them. As time went on it got a little easier, but the price barely moved at all. By the time the average Joe could get around to owning one, it wasn't economically feasible to do so, and i will go into that in a bit. I live in Connecticut, the richest state per capita in the US, with the strongest middle class. I drive around and I see almost no hybrids on the road at all. Where the fuck are they? Based on the demand of 4 years ago they should be everywhere, but they just aren't. 10 years ago do you remember what the average gas price was? It was about $2 a gallon, about half of what it is now. In other words, if you bought a hybrid, you are still living in 1998, gas-wise. Those without hybrids, i.e. the poor, pay double and really can't afford it. The price of gas has risen 100% in 10 years, 65% in the last 2 years. The government has yet to give an explanation why.

Then they rebuild you...

2. Mortgages

This part of the plan is just dastardly. You get a mortgage at a certain fixed rate over 30 years. The economy slumps and housing prices tumble. Now you have to continue to pay the same fixed rate for a house that costs a fraction of what it did when you purchased it. You go to the bank and ask them to refinance your home to compensate for the price decline, and what do they say? NO! Why would they do that? They WANT you to default on your mortgage, and the financial advisers you are going to are telling you the same thing, that you are better off defaulting and renting instead. So what happens? The bank forecloses, puts your house up for auction, and some rich asshole buys it at a nice price and goes and rents it out to the same kind of people who just foreclosed! The rich get richer, and the poor get NOTHING.

Worried about losing their houses, the middle class put off buying that new hybrid car. What they fail to realize is that they will end up losing that money at a rate of two more dollars a gallon anyway.

Then they use a War to kill you....

3. The War, Health Care, Oil

The Iraq war is nothing but a very elaborately "staged" event. First think about the equipment we sent our troops in there with. Shitty 15 year old Bradley fighting vehicles, armorless humvees, and defective bulletproof vests that become worthless as they get wet. (gee it's 100 degrees, you think anybody is sweating?) Now think about how we went about it, a one day air campaign, granted massive, and then trudging our troops through all the major cities, and letting them become sitting ducks. Then we claimed victory after one week and you know that had to piss off the enemy, just hiding in wait for us to stop hunting them. Two months later, casualties are massing but who cares? Certainly not those Washington fatcats who don't have a son or daughter overseas. They want casualties. They want our healthcare system so over flooded with veterans both injured and mentally unstable, that the price of healthcare already astronomical gets even higher. Why? I'll get to my speculation on that in a bit. After all, veterans get a free ride from the government after they are discharged, but that does nothing to stop medical equipment prices from rising.
Last is the oil, which we claim is under "Iraqi control" and is being used to reinvigorate their economy. Is it? How? Do they even have an economy? Not from what I've seen. So where is it going? Oil is currently the most demanded natural resource on the planet and he who owns the oil has the power. You better believe the Iraqi's are being robbed blind, especially with us in charge of oil manufacture over there.

So, What does this all add up to? The poor class in this country is growing. People are giving up their homes and their aspirations, and the American Dream is dying. The ability for anyone to move around and go places as they see fit, is getting harder and harder. They want us confined. they want us poor. They want us unhealthy. They want us subdued. It is all happening.

What is next? It isn't hard to envision. The poor will get bigger, they will start to get angry and threaten the wonderful way of life of those rich assholes. needing to subdue them, a new disease will break out, and it will be attributed to poor living conditions. Thousands if not millions will die, not being able to afford healthcare, and just when it looks like things can't get any worse, a cure will be found. The economy will balance out, and the United States will back on it's feet.

Then China will attack us for defaulting on all those bonds....

This is all complete speculation and while much of what i envision for the future seems ripped from V for Vendetta, you have to admit, things are starting to come together in a way that seems scarily like it was all planned.

Good Luck to us all.

Edgar Erebus
07-21-2008, 08:23 AM
Well, that basically IS real. The point of total-free Friedman capitalism is having the rich class that can do basically everything and a poor class as a disposable source of labor to fruit them more money. They'll deny it, but that is it.

Greed is a powerful thing.

JASPER
07-21-2008, 08:26 AM
These kind of topics make me depressed. ;(

Crackhead Bob
07-21-2008, 02:57 PM
Bump

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Killed it with point number three. U becoming a revolutionary too?

HANZO
07-21-2008, 03:21 PM
interesting. your on point with all i say. especially point 3.

also another reason why oil prices are soo high. the west refuse to buy oil from Iran. if we buy oil from Iran the prices will stabilize. but kno you have a faggot country like England which already has the most expensive fuel in Europe wanting to put more sanctions on Iran.

our own governments are clearly fukin us over. and a majority of the ppl are willing to bend over to their governments demands. this aint about no revolution, its about being real.

Dokuro
07-21-2008, 03:52 PM
completly agree however go to the KTL

STYLE
07-21-2008, 04:02 PM
iran....Venezuela too.

Crackhead Bob
07-21-2008, 04:14 PM
completly agree however go to the KTL

I don't do KTL, no sources were used, and if you ask my government, this is all a "fantasy"

Mods please don't move.

Ritter
07-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Nice theory ba-rock. I mean, I won't be surprised if all world goes to hell in 5 years economically, not just the US.

Well in Serbia, there was the 90's war in Bosnia. We've got various embargos and sanctions. There were rows in front of stores for 2 loaves of bread, 1 carton of milk and half-a-dozen eggs. This shit was happening when I was a little nipper. Diapers weren't available in stores. They were actually, but noone could afford them. The average monthly paycheck was around.... 40 Deutschemarken. That's like 40 Euros converted to today. And the rents and bills were about 30 DM's... So that lives you with 10 Euros to live with for 15 days.

Imagine that. Now, the current goverment is trying their hardest to join the European Union... and doing a good job at it. We can expect candidate status till the end of the year, and member status till 2012. If everything goes as planned.

However, the majority of people, and half of the goverment board, thinks that the European Union is evil, and they are a bunch of hypocrites who only want to get to the hot seat so they could spread their message of supreme extreme nationalism.

And get us back to the 90's. However, things aren't going so well at the moment too, but it's the best it can get. If the Radical Party steps in the goverment, I can forget college.

And that's the whole story. I'm not eligble to vote until 2011, and around then will be the crossroads of the future in our country, so I'm happy I'll hopefully be a part of a better future for this country.

Shit's fucked up all over the world huh?

Dokuro
07-21-2008, 05:41 PM
I don't do KTL, no sources were used, and if you ask my government, this is all a "fantasy"

Mods please don't move.
to late you do KTL now

Edgar Erebus
07-21-2008, 06:05 PM
The average monthly paycheck was around.... 40 Deutschemarken. That's like 40 Euros converted to today.

20 . 40 DEM = 20

Man, you know, as I'm from the enemy country and everything I should now drop some hate, but all I know is that sanctions fucked up everyone except those that needed to be fucked up.

Y'all basically had all we had, only few years later.

But, trust me, EU is bullshit. You don't get anything but rising prices and shitloads of irrelevant laws. Not to mention that best people are gonna run away to countries that pay more, without anything to stop 'em. But when it comes to actually helping someone, all EU bureaucracy fails. Shoulda create another economic union that wouldn't be as bugged as EU.

EDIT #5. You know I need some sleep when all of my posts have an Edit mark under.

Ritter
07-21-2008, 06:21 PM
20 . 40 DEM = 20 Back then, It was a higher exchange rate I think

Man, you know, as I'm from the enemy country and everything I should now drop some hate, but all I know is that sanctions fucked up everyone except those that needed to be fucked up. I don't like to classify Croatia as an Enemy country...

Y'all basically had all we had, only few years later. When the real government came on

But, trust me, EU is bullshit. You don't get anything but rising prices and shitloads of irrelevant laws. Not to mention that best people are gonna run away to countries that pay more, without anything to stop 'em. But when it comes to actually helping someone, all EU bureaucracy fails. Shoulda create another economic union that wouldn't be as bugged as EU. Can't say that, if you ain't in it. From what I've seen, countries in it don't mind.

EDIT #5. You know I need some sleep when all of my posts have an Edit mark under.

To each his own, friend. No hate.

Edgar Erebus
07-21-2008, 06:29 PM
Back then, It was a higher exchange rate I thinkNah. Mark barely changed its value since mid-80's and it was exchanged by Euro at approx. 2:1 ratio.

When the real government came onI meant sanctions, refugees, bombing and all that shit. We experienced all that '91-'95, y'all did '93-'00 if I'm correct.

Can't say that, if you ain't in it. From what I've seen, countries in it don't mind.I live in Slovenia. Aside from politicians, no one was ever too delighted to be in EU. Many people think they actually live worse now than before.

Peace for keeping it real Shizzah.

HANZO
07-21-2008, 06:30 PM
the EU is good for the poorer developing countries while it sucks for the wealthier. when Spain and Greece joined they both really had no economy. every year the EU dropped each 100billion Euros. look at them now, both developed well. same with Poland and the other new ones today.

EU dying though, its a waste. it was all good when it was an economic treaty, but it got gay eversince they starting to turn europe into the united states of europe.

Edgar Erebus
07-21-2008, 06:36 PM
It's bullshit 'cause they can't arrange a deal about anything important, while they always fucking people over some really unimportant ish. And they fucking only noob countries that way. I mean, here was a big mess in all restaurants and shit because "by EU norms" everyone had to have this specific kind of bill printer. Then I went to Sicily on a vacation and got bills written by hand. Fuck that shit, man.

Ritter
07-21-2008, 06:37 PM
Nah. Mark barely changed its value since mid-80's and it was exchanged by Euro at approx. 2:1 ratio.

Fuh real? Didn't know that...I knew the Euro had the 2:1 ratio in the 90's and early 00's, but when Euro came in to replace DM here, I barely even followed how the value evolved

I meant sanctions, refugees, bombing and all that shit. We experienced all that '91-'95, y'all did '93-'00 if I'm correct.

Yep, that's what I meant... In '00 the Democrats knocked down the Sloba regime.

I live in Slovenia. Aside from politicians, no one was ever too delighted to be in EU. Many people think they actually live worse now than before.

I thought you were from Croatia... Oh, I've heard from people from Slovenia it isn't a trill, but to some countries maybe the impact comes a little later. Never mind though, I still have to wait and see how it is to live in the EU

Peace for keeping it real Shizzah.

Peace Slim.