PDA

View Full Version : Lmao at y'all beefin' with some 50 cent fans on the internet

Afficial_Nastee
07-21-2008, 08:52 AM
First off, no offense, but if y'all really wanna diss G-Unit why don't y'all go outside, and paint some graffiti on the wall which says "Fuck G-Unit" or whateva, maybe y'all can go and make some mixtapes with some 50 cent disses or whateva if y'all really wanna diss 50 cent....

Cuz this shit is just straight up WACK, beefin' with other fans through the internet (wtf?!)....

I thought y'all real Hip-Hop headz....

If y'all really wanna represent the Wu and wanna diss G-Unit, go outside and do stuff....

RIINě
07-21-2008, 08:57 AM
be careful what u say

i got a nice neg rep package from ben for calling them dudes wu-stans haha

SHAoLiN LoRD
07-21-2008, 09:01 AM
WE MUST ATTACK ON ALL SPHERES, WORD TO THE GRAFF PROJECT....LETS GET THAT ONE GOIN.

wU-cORP ARMY, GET TO WORK ON EM G-UNIT DISSES.

We Gwan take 50 empire down.

SKANK HILL
07-21-2008, 09:11 AM
First off, no offense, but if y'all really wanna diss G-Unit why don't y'all go outside, and paint some graffiti on the wall which says "Fuck G-Unit" or whateva, maybe y'all can go and make some mixtapes with some 50 cent disses or whateva if y'all really hate 50 cent that much....

Cuz this shit is just straight up WACK, beefin' with other fans through the internet (wtf?!)....

I thought y'all real Hip-Hop headz....

If y'all really wanna represent the Wu and wanna diss G-Unit, go outside and do stuff....

maybe the internet phenomenon hasn't quite hit you yet ... but if you want to be heard you do it on the internet ... who gonna see fuck 50 cent graffiti ??

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Let's attack anything that No1CouldBIlla has!!!!

begongo
07-21-2008, 09:14 AM
if they'd do it for entertainment it wouldn't be that bad, but they're not doing it for the fun but rather because their favorite rapper got beef with these other fags' favorite rapper .. they actually put passion in it lol

begongo
07-21-2008, 09:15 AM
I'm talking about the ones that don't regularly post in gen chat

SL33
07-21-2008, 09:15 AM
lol @ you guys that are constantly shitting about our raid, without taking your part in it.

Afficial_Nastee
07-21-2008, 09:19 AM
maybe the internet phenomenon hasn't quite hit you yet ... but if you want to be heard you do it on the internet ... who gonna see fuck 50 cent graffiti ??

That's just fucked up, "who gonna see fuck 50 cent graffiti?", if people think like that then it's just way too sad....

Graffiti is an element of Hip-Hop, remember?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-21-2008, 09:19 AM
I'm talking about the ones that don't regularly post in gen chat

Yeah, I've seen that. Maybe more people will check Gen Chat from now on cuz of that.

HANZO
07-21-2008, 09:20 AM
i dnt think the new kids are down with graffiti. they dnt understand what it is.

SKANK HILL
07-21-2008, 09:20 AM
That's just fucked up, "who gonna see fuck 50 cent graffiti?", if people think like that then it's just way too sad....

Graffiti is an element of Hip-Hop, remember?

uh huh ... and yet not everyone in society knows what the fuck hip hop is about ... if i wrote fuck 50 cent on a wall in my street i doubt 1/4 would know what it's about

begongo
07-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Yeah, I've seen that. Maybe more people will check Gen Chat from now on cuz of that.
now gen chat is flooded with wu stanish shit

we used to shit on wu stans, remember ?

J-Cee
07-21-2008, 09:35 AM
ppl are sick of the trash like 50 thats been drilled into ppls heads these days..and rappers like wu not getting the respect they deserve...50 fans n shit,saying "Whos Wu"..50 realer then wutang"etc etc..i think thats what this is more about then hate for 50 as a person.
ppl get fed up....

J-Cee
07-21-2008, 09:36 AM
but yeh any stan is a piss off lol

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-21-2008, 09:36 AM
now gen chat is flooded with wu stanish shit

we used to shit on wu stans, remember ?

yeah, I know...but people do convert and change, u know that

begongo
07-21-2008, 09:50 AM
what is a wu stan begongo? i dont even know why you are here, you havent said shit about wu tang nor have i seen you in the wuchamber, by the looks of it you dont even listen to it. go fuck yourself with your embarrassing videos
a wu stan is a homosexual that doesn't get pissed when a wu-affiliate talks shit about wucorp which includes himself, but gets pissed when somebody talks shit about his favorite rapper

I've barely listened to any wu tang in the past year or maybe more, therefore it would be hypocritical of me to start playing smart-ass in the wu chamber, I've never claimed anything different

just curious .. how does somebody who listens to wu tang look ?

lmao @ a norwegian talking about embarrassment lol

SL33
07-21-2008, 09:53 AM
a wu stan is a homosexual that doesn't get pissed when a wu-affiliate talks shit about wucorp which includes himself, but gets pissed when somebody talks shit about his favorite rapper

I've barely listened to any wu tang in the past year or maybe more, therefore it would be hypocritical of me to start playing smart-ass in the wu chamber, I've never claimed anything different

just curious .. how does somebody who listens to wu tang look ?

lmao @ a norwegian talking about embarrassment lol

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/tvland/i_pity_the_fool/mr__t/fool20.jpg

shut the fuck up

SKANK HILL
07-21-2008, 09:53 AM
begongo gonna clown ur azz ese

only thing worse than wu stans are the haters of members ... how the fuck is 8 diagrams voted better than GAR?? 8D is fucking arse droppings ... GAR is the dopest shit you dont wanna hear

NO MORE LOCKED DOORS

WARPATH
07-21-2008, 09:54 AM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/tvland/i_pity_the_fool/mr__t/fool20.jpg

shut the fuck up

I'd be careful if I were you. Begongo is a vampire.

-The A to the Z-
07-21-2008, 09:55 AM
No1CouldBIlla is just jealous he missed out on the crescendo of the Swarm.

WARPATH
07-21-2008, 09:57 AM
50 cent fans are twelve year old girls. If we really wanted to get them we'd burn down the BRATZ doll factory.

Ritter
07-21-2008, 09:58 AM
How is having fun *Bzzzzzzzz*ing on a 50 Cent board after a release of a megalyrical 50 Cent diss... stanism?

I mean it is a bit, but for Wu fans to shit on us?

That's wrong man. That's like an El-Kaiyeeda member to shit on Osama for bombing America. Ok wrong metaphor.

Carry on...

begongo
07-21-2008, 10:01 AM
this is a fucking wutang site, haha i cant belivve this.
you can talk all your shit but in the end im not the one thats making a fool of myself on here. "can i geeet a nigger paass now?" smh ur so fucking corny
im amazed that your able to socialize, u dont have real friends you can go to amsterdam with so you gotta invite a forum to go with you?:rbaby you're either stupid or out of punchlines

HANZO
07-21-2008, 10:05 AM
the attacking of another site got nothing to do with being a wu-stan. the corp and its predecessor sites have always attacked other sites. its a good laugh.

WARPATH
07-21-2008, 10:08 AM
baby you're either stupid or out of punchlines

xunXQPEcoHM

begongo
07-21-2008, 10:08 AM
the attacking of another site got nothing to do with being a wu-stan. the corp and its predecessor sites have always attacked other sites. its a good laugh.
exactly man, but they don't do it for the fun, they do it cuz they actually feel they're doing something good for their favorite wappurr

WARPATH
07-21-2008, 10:09 AM
and i got 5 on me not being the only person that felt akward as fuck when watching your video when you sat on your bed like your proud of looking like a girl with the upperbody of a 5 yearold cancer patient.

You were checking out his body = gay.

-The A to the Z-
07-21-2008, 10:10 AM
exactly man, but they don't do it for the fun, they do it cuz they actually feel they're doing something good for their favorite wappurr

Well...it's a mix of both I suppose.

But mainly the fun.

Boy is it fun.

:).

begongo
07-21-2008, 10:10 AM
and i got 5 on me not being the only person that felt akward as fuck when watching your video when you sat on your bed like your proud of looking like a girl with the upperbody of a 5 yearold cancer patient.stop being a fuckin hypocrite, you're norwegian

xunXQPEcoHM
hahaahahah good find

Prolifical ENG
07-21-2008, 10:11 AM

yup, plus we never really "beefed" with them.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-21-2008, 10:14 AM
the video was about him being sunburned so he was red, he said he looked like a native like sicka and if he could say nigga now since he was red or something like that. you should check it out, making it is more gay then watching it so a big fuck you to you smartass

Supreme is so uncool since we aren't together anymore.

Edgar Erebus
07-21-2008, 10:14 AM
No1CouldBIlla is just jealous he missed out on the crescendo of the Swarm.

Bingo!

Damn, whole aura of this forum wasn't better since... well, I don't even remember.

SL33
07-21-2008, 10:16 AM
http://brownvboard.org/actvtybk/fun-1.gif

http://argeta.ba/x/fun.JPG

http://www.life.org.uk/images/library/304_fit-for-fun-kids-jump-cp.jpg

SL33
07-21-2008, 10:17 AM
it was HILARIOUS.

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/hotair.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/hillary-clinton.jpg

WARPATH
07-21-2008, 10:20 AM
the video was about him being sunburned so he was red, he said he looked like a native like sicka and if he could say nigga now since he was red or something like that. you should check it out, making it is more gay then watching it so a big fuck you to you smartass

I seen the video, but I wasn't the one stroking my cock n' balls while it was playing....

:)9:(

RIINě
07-21-2008, 10:47 AM
oh i see another neg rep from these wu-stans, i think i hit a nerve...

SLIM T AKA STAN
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/05/StanMarsh.svg/200px-StanMarsh.svg.png

Sean
07-21-2008, 11:21 AM
lol smh at these people acting like they're too cool for this shit despite the fact that they are regulars on a wu tang internet forum

lol nobody's impressed by you, this is just a bit of fun, stop trying to act so cool

RIINě
07-21-2008, 11:33 AM
^but why are they being so sensitive when someone calls them stans?

its either because they take the internet too seriously, or its just because "truth hurts"

WARPATH
07-21-2008, 11:33 AM
lol smh at these people acting like they're too cool for this shit despite the fact that they are regulars on a wu tang internet forum

lol nobody's impressed by you, this is just a bit of fun, stop trying to act so cool

I don't know i'm pretty impressed.

Sean
07-21-2008, 11:52 AM
^ hahaha

Suga Duga
07-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Bingo!

Damn, whole aura of this forum wasn't better since... well, I don't even remember.

finally somebody says it. none of the posters who are involved in this whole scenario hated on each other or any other shit goin on on this board all the time.