PDA

View Full Version : this Dilla/Ghost/Doom single is really nice!

claaa7
07-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Yes i've been bumping these tracks alot today and both of them are really banging (especially when placed together). I know that "Murda Goons" was released before but I never gave it the right attention, the cover looks real sick too - hopefully they will release a real 12" with this..

Does anybody got the bonus song that are mentioned on the Stones Throw site. it is supposed to be both of the songs mixed together, I made my own mix that works but it's not 100% so if anyone could hook me up I'd appreacite it!

INF
07-21-2008, 01:24 PM
listened to it last night and thought it was dope , yes , but it kinda didnt go anywhere. imo it lacked substance. Ghost coulda told something better than that. Maybe it might grow on me though.

I liked the cover art for it too when I seen it come up. Lookin forward to this and might actually spend dough on it.

claaa7
07-21-2008, 01:31 PM
^^ I would be glad to spend dough on this if they release it in physical form so I can add it to my collection but I wouldn't ever pay for Mp3 files.

INF
07-21-2008, 01:34 PM
naw dawg , I'm through paying for mp3 files unless they come free cuz I paid for a copy to be shipped to my crib.

nin ghost came in a package for me in physical form and mp3 when I made the purchase. I'm cool with that but fuck a iTunes or anything like that.