PDA

View Full Version : i want opinions

minibumpsh
07-21-2008, 02:22 PM
what if this guy says he likes you and you like him a LOT lot lot, and he doesn't ever pay attention to you or talks to you which makes him contradicts the words that come out of his mouth, but then he gets MAD at you when you're with someone else. does that mean he cares or hes just a posessive selfish bastard.

i could be hooking up with so many guys that i like but im waiting on this fucking loser over here because i actually like him and id rather be with him then these other guys. but then again, these other guys actually TALK TO ME AND NOT IGNORE ME EVERYTIME I CALL THEM OR TEXT THEM.

Blackula Spectacula
07-21-2008, 02:28 PM
Just tell him the truth. let him know whats up. and if he can't handle that then move on atleast you let your feelings be known.

Guarded By Martyrs
07-21-2008, 02:30 PM
I agree with Blackula
Maybe he's real shy ?
You seem to be pretty up front...
Why not confront him and then take it from there...

"Do You Like Me Or Not ?"

If he says yes then tell him you like him...

If not then just say OK thanks and be off...

minibumpsh
07-21-2008, 02:31 PM
i do tell him and he always ignores it or gives me dumb excuses like, "oh im just not ready because i think you're gonna hurt me. im not down with the shit you do blahblah" and so i told him today that if hes gonna give it a shot, give it a shot, dont give me a half-assed attempt at a relationship and he just IGNORED me. so does this mean i can hook up with whoever i like now? Or is that sort of like "cheating" we aren't dating or anythin but we are together i think..idk, how the fuck do i end it and say BYE and be able to date other ppl?

INF
07-21-2008, 02:31 PM
dont fuck with him he might be

crazy....deranged .....

for real...watch that Martin stand up "you so crazy". He do this skit that give you all the answers. I might be able to find it on youtube hold up.

Seriously , if you 25 and under then you dont even need to worry bout loving a mf besides ur fam and urself. For real. Just have safe fun with fools , dont be gettin caught up in all these feelings and shit.

realest talk

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 02:33 PM
i had told craaaaig n dem i was gon go kick it wit dem, gotta go, see ya when i see ya!

INF
07-21-2008, 02:37 PM
i had told craaaaig n dem i was gon go kick it wit dem, gotta go, see ya when i see ya!

ahahahahah!!!! Skamp , you my nigga. We gon chill out in the world and shit one day and blow a blunt. You be knowin too much.lol \\\ yeaaah man ,thats the show though fo real. That was his best shit so far.

hahahahaha peace yo:king:

Blackula Spectacula
07-21-2008, 02:39 PM
i do tell him and he always ignores it or gives me dumb excuses like, "oh im just not ready because i think you're gonna hurt me. im not down with the shit you do blahblah" and so i told him today that if hes gonna give it a shot, give it a shot, dont give me a half-assed attempt at a relationship and he just IGNORED me. so does this mean i can hook up with whoever i like now? Or is that sort of like "cheating" we aren't dating or anythin but we are together i think..idk, how the fuck do i end it and say BYE and be able to date other ppl?

If the dude is too much a pussy to be with you then fuck him .. you don't need to be with a pussy.

No it's not cheating. He's not committed to you nor you are to him. You can't be waiting for someone to make up their minds it's not fair to you. It's his loss. Move on.

Just tell him, that you're not gonna be waiting for him to make up his mind or get over his "fear" and that you wanna be with someone who's not afraid and wants to be with you.

Tell him how you feel and that unfortunately for him, You're tired of waiting, and you want to move on.

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 02:39 PM
runtelldat was dope as fuck too,

TheWolf
07-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Ask him if he has feelings.

If he says yes:

Ask him if he's ever read a book.

If he says yes:

He's a fag.

INF
07-21-2008, 02:42 PM
runtelldat was dope as fuck too,

True. Its all funny to me cuz thats my favorite comedian right there. I got most of the movies cept the stand up shit. I used to have the def comedy jam dvd's when he hosted and I got the first 3 seasons of the TV show. Shit goes hard.

All his joints go hard even Wild Hogs.

minibumpsh
07-21-2008, 02:45 PM
If the dude is too much a pussy to be with you then fuck him .. you don't need to be with a pussy.

No it's not cheating. He's not committed to you nor you are to him. You can't be waiting for someone to make up their minds it's not fair to you. It's his loss. Move on.

Just tell him, that you're not gonna be waiting for him to make up his mind or get over his "fear" and that you wanna be with someone who's not afraid and wants to be with you.

Tell him how you feel and that unfortunately for him, You're tired of waiting, and you want to move on.

thank you babaa
more than good advice!! <3

Guarded By Martyrs
07-21-2008, 02:49 PM

On point^

Honesty is the best policy.

Kick it to him on some "Now Or Never" shit.

pep
07-21-2008, 02:55 PM
hes doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing, taking things light and keeping his stock high..chess not checkers..

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 03:00 PM
True. Its all funny to me cuz thats my favorite comedian right there. I got most of the movies cept the stand up shit. I used to have the def comedy jam dvd's when he hosted and I got the first 3 seasons of the TV show. Shit goes hard.

All his joints go hard even Wild Hogs.
HELLS YEA, WILD HOGS WAS PROLLY HIS WEAKEST FLICK AND ITS STILL DOPE AS FUCK FUNNY AS FUCK!

COLLEGE ROAD TRIP AND DAT ROSCOE JONES SHIT WERE FUCKIN INSTANT CLASSICS IN MY BOOK!

INF
07-21-2008, 03:13 PM
COLLEGE ROAD TRIP AND DAT ROSCOE JONES SHIT WERE FUCKIN INSTANT CLASSICS IN MY BOOK!

yeah man , we rented both of them when they dropped. I wanna buy Roscoe Jones but it'll be a while for I wanna watch Roadtrip cuz we watched that shit like 3 or 4 times.

my girl just rented some superhero movie last night thats like scary movie and all them other parody movies. It was weak than a mf. Even Tracy Morgan was disappointing and he can even save weak movies sometimes.

Prolifical ENG
07-21-2008, 03:37 PM
hes doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing, taking things light and keeping his stock high..chess not checkers..

truest shit in the thread so far.

it always works like that....you like the dude who gives you the least attention....thats game.

HANZO
07-21-2008, 03:41 PM
his a confused fag.

to be real, yeah he confused. cause in private he wants to be with you, but infront of everyone else he against what you stand for. it could be that he is effected by you being such a slut. (no offense). so in public he will act up and not talk to you, cause thats away of him probably being accepted by his friends.

tell him to grow some balls.

TheWolf
07-21-2008, 04:00 PM
his a confused fag.

to be real, yeah he confused. cause in private he wants to be with you, but infront of everyone else he against what you stand for. it could be that he is effected by you being such a slut. (no offense). so in public he will act up and not talk to you, cause thats away of him probably being accepted by his friends.

tell him to grow some balls.

Yessir.

VZA
07-21-2008, 04:21 PM
These are the type of guys that wind up bossing you around and making you quit your job and then having affairs.

Dokuro
07-21-2008, 04:34 PM
what if this guy says he likes you and you like him a LOT lot lot, and he doesn't ever pay attention to you or talks to you which makes him contradicts the words that come out of his mouth, but then he gets MAD at you when you're with someone else. does that mean he cares or hes just a posessive selfish bastard.

i could be hooking up with so many guys that i like but im waiting on this fucking loser over here because i actually like him and id rather be with him then these other guys. but then again, these other guys actually TALK TO ME AND NOT IGNORE ME EVERYTIME I CALL THEM OR TEXT THEM.
hes paying attetion to you you make him nerves it happedn alot to unixperince teenagers make the move

minibumpsh
07-21-2008, 05:37 PM
no hes not confused he ignores me online or in phone calls or texts
i think hes just not into me like that
and tells me he doesnt think it will work out butttt thennnn tells me he wants to give it a shot
hes just idk, dumb.

HANZO
07-21-2008, 05:45 PM
he is confused, he doesnt kno what do to. that in practice makes him confused, you kno in-decisive. one day he will probably feel you, next day he dnt want nothing to do you.

JASPER
07-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Obviously, the guy is a bitch. But just to make sure...

Does he wear tight pants?

Does he have long dyed hair?

Does he look like a frail little girl?

Is his name not Jasper?

Get with a real man, honey.

King Lizard
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
There are 2 possibilities to this. One, the guy could be full of shit, and simply wants you to chase him down aka "kiss his ass", or he is checking you out to see what kind of female you are. The second could be a pretty good tactic so the guy don't embarass himself and shit! Why don't YOU step to him?

INF
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Obviously, the guy is a bitch. But just to make sure...

Does he wear tight pants?

Does he have long dyed hair?

Does he look like a frail little girl?

Is his name not Jasper?

Get with a real man, honey.

ur doin the same thing to her.

she saved up her milk money for a whole semester and was ready to come out there and give you some good ol USA herpe lovin and you just turned her down.

I remember.... she made a thread asking you to come swoop her up and away from the cali trailer parks.

Look through her threads ...its there

its there :mmmyah:

minibumpsh
07-21-2008, 05:55 PM
well duh i wanted jasper. hes really hott! and funny! what else do you need but someone who can make you laugh and someone who turns you on. anyway,

this guy is not a faggot!
he does like to hang out with his "boys" a lot though..
and sometimes he gets un hard when fucking me
which i find REALLY weird, cause like, ive never had that happen to me before...

omg holy shit maybe he IS GAY but i dont think so
u guys r putting shit in my head.
ok hes not gay
maybe hes just like...not into me.
and thats it.

HANZO
07-21-2008, 06:01 PM
if you already fuked him it already sums it all up.

fuk this isnt rocket science, he likes you cause your an easy fuck. he dnt take you seriously he playing you.

King Lizard
07-21-2008, 06:02 PM
You goota watch some of these "thug" mothafuckers too cause they be goin to jail and shit, fucking each other in the ass and they be faggots too! Real men of the true God never be that way. I read books mothafuckers cause I can read. I got feelings too cause God gave them to me. I've never had the desire to wanna fuck a man though, nor do I try to be tough all the mothafucking time cause fags try to hide behind their toughness. I bet all the gold in Zamunda on KING LIZARD versus the men in this world cause most of them are faggots anyway! Peace U Snakes!

11th Chamber
07-21-2008, 06:11 PM

whore..?

yea..whore...

Dokuro
07-21-2008, 06:13 PM
well duh i wanted jasper. hes really hott! and funny! what else do you need but someone who can make you laugh and someone who turns you on. anyway,

this is how we know your 2condary know one want jasper you are awar hell lock you in a freezer in a ziplocked bag full tariaky souce for 2 weeks befor doing anthing with you

King Lizard
07-21-2008, 06:17 PM
What is wrong with these females fellas, are they just plain mad or what? Where has the rationalization gone? You either " good girl" or a "hoe?" Do they even know the difference anymo?

WARPATH
07-21-2008, 06:20 PM

Yes I think you're a whore. Your going around sucking to many dicks for free. This is bad for business.

KLIION JENSEN
07-21-2008, 06:26 PM
if you already fuked him it already sums it all up.

fuk this isnt rocket science, he likes you cause your an easy fuck. he dnt take you seriously he playing you.

exactly, he dont have to be nice to you, he can treat you like shit, cos YOU made it that way, my advice is, move on, if he wanna be with you, he'll come after you, if not, fuck it you've moved on, yeah u got feelings for him, but right now, he see's you as just a friendly fuck...

JASPER
07-21-2008, 07:20 PM
Yes I think you're a whore. Your going around sucking to many dicks for free. This is bad for business.
Give her a break, she's new to the whole slut game.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-21-2008, 07:21 PM
i think she should fuck as much as she can until she either gets knocked up
or becomes unattractive and settles for waitressing in a chinese restaraunt in
a black neighborhood.

pep
07-21-2008, 08:34 PM
nicky tooch is like me but white....we need some women opinions..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-21-2008, 08:38 PM

:lmao:

L~>1<~NKS
07-21-2008, 08:44 PM
You young mu'fuckaz spend too much time worryin bout other people, it's about self knowledge first, gettin' money, then gettin in where ya fit in... If niggaz don't wanna ride fuck 'em.

Yawl to young for all the horseshit - if you don't get me now wait till u have sum real responsibilty. Baby you gonna feel it and wish you stayed single.

Anyway point iz stop waitin on people make them wait on u, become the individualist and depend on no1ne - that's the mindstate... regardless of where u goin'.

And stop fuckin' txtin so got damn much... u wanna know what's real - do it live and direct!!!

1ne.

pep
07-21-2008, 09:02 PM
l1nk$ my dude i b in miami like that now..do a run there in the 18 wheel monster atleast 2wice a month back a nd 4orth 2 atl..holla at me..need to know restaurants, hotspots and {censored}..

Blackula Spectacula
07-21-2008, 09:40 PM
These are the type of guys that wind up bossing you around and making you quit your job and then having affairs.

In some cases this can be very true

Blackula Spectacula
07-21-2008, 09:44 PM
You young mu'fuckaz spend too much time worryin bout other people, it's about self knowledge first, gettin' money, then gettin in where ya fit in... If niggaz don't wanna ride fuck 'em.

Yawl to young for all the horseshit - if you don't get me now wait till u have sum real responsibilty. Baby you gonna feel it and wish you stayed single.

Anyway point iz stop waitin on people make them wait on u, become the individualist and depend on no1ne - that's the mindstate... regardless of where u goin'.

And stop fuckin' txtin so got damn much... u wanna know what's real - do it live and direct!!!

1ne.
Palabra Mijo

L~>1<~NKS
07-21-2008, 09:45 PM
l1nk$ my dude i b in miami like that now..do a run there in the 18 wheel monster atleast 2wice a month back a nd 4orth 2 atl..holla at me..need to know restaurants, hotspots and {censored}..

haha that's mah dood...you gotta Myspace? I used to run up yop wit my Brother's pops to Tri state in his 18 way back in the day - I got smacked in the face with reality back then 'g. If anythin' off the bat I'll give u the negative and positives of Miami in here:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53304&page=64

If I left off <censored> pm me I'll l1nk you.

but yea we can l1nk - mos def... matta fack Im fixin to go to Rock the Bellz next month if you wanna ride let me know I can l1nk you to a place where you can get cheap tickets. But yea we can l1nk fam no doubt

L~>1<~NKS
07-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Palabra Mijo Haci es mija.

The Hound
07-21-2008, 11:01 PM
is he your bus driver?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-21-2008, 11:08 PM
suck his cock really good,he will tell you his true feelings and pay more attention to ya,you might wanna swallow too

The Hound
07-21-2008, 11:12 PM
big ass nicole wit no soul, who would suck a muthafucka for a jellyroll

SKAMPOE
07-21-2008, 11:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/kinghorrorcore/DE06K104_nikolaj.jpg

erick sermon?

Tony Bandana
07-21-2008, 11:14 PM
but she dont get Nathan , Unless it smells like Sanatation ONGH...where that Biggie - One More Chance RmX that was dope as fuck .

she leaves 8 / her plane landz @ 9/ my game just rewind..!

haha

L~>1<~NKS
07-21-2008, 11:18 PM
but she dont get Nathan , Unless it smells like Sanatation ONGH...where that Biggie - One More Chance RmX that was dope as fuck .

she leaves 8 / her plane landz @ 9/ my game just rewind..!

haha

Authenticate....Say sumthin in Russian nigga

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-21-2008, 11:19 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/kinghorrorcore/DE06K104_nikolaj.jpg

erick sermon?

hahahahaha

Tony Bandana
07-21-2008, 11:55 PM
Authenticate....Say sumthin in Russian nigga

Smirnoff Vodka

ONGH

im not Russian ?

C.C.C.P

haha

Longbongcilvaringz
07-22-2008, 04:44 AM
Funny thread.

Is mini actually real or not, Pro, i want a real answer on this one.

Style claimed to be her, but couldnt tell me what i said in my many explicit pm's to it, so what gives.

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 08:04 AM
Funny thread.

Style claimed to be her, but couldnt tell me what i said in my many explicit pm's to it, so what gives.

Na, she aint Style. Style just had a mid-life crisis and claimed a lot of stuff. He's calmed down now though.

Mini next time you make a thread like this, can you please state in you original post if you slept with the guy or not...........it would make the diagnoses a lot easier.

At the moment he puts in no effort with you, ignores your emails and txts etc, but he still gets the pussy. So whys he gonna change the situation??

Plus giving up the pussy fast, quick and not slow, is proabably not what he wants in a girlfriend. Especially as from your posts he possibly the last person in his town to enter your vagina.

KLIION JENSEN
07-22-2008, 09:33 AM
basically Bumpsh - stop giving up the pussy, i thought all women knew about the power of the pussy, stop giving it up to anyone straight away, dont meet a dude then fuck him 1/2 hour later.....if a guy wanna be your man, he'll wait however long you make him wait for the pussy, if he just wants to fuck then he wont, he'll go find another broad that will, and thats the type of dude that fuck ya sister in your bed while you're pregnant, and you dont want that.............do you ????

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-22-2008, 12:29 PM
i repeat SUCK HIS COCK

KLIION JENSEN
07-22-2008, 12:40 PM
i repeat SUCK HIS COCK

she already did that probably, i mean she keeps fucking him & he aint talking to her, she sucks his dick & he still aint talking to her, sounds like the guys just a real asshole, she's like a young boys wet dream, good lookin (if that IS her in them pics), and ready to fuck him anytime he wants, why does he need to talk to her...he's getting what he wants, all the sex without the stress of a relationship....

like i said Bumpsh....STOP FUCKING WITH HIM.....

WARPATH
07-22-2008, 12:41 PM
i repeat SUCK HIS COCK

And mini, while your at it-- suck all of our cocks too.

Just go on a global dick sucking spree, state to state, city to city, country to country, continent to continent. Then come back and give us the dirty details.

The Hound
07-22-2008, 12:46 PM
who the fuck goes to wutang-corp.com for this kind of advice anyway? ... what answer other than "suck the dick" or "spread your legs" did you think you were gonna get ?

J-Cee
07-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Listen to Blackula..shes right....honesty..and what LINKS said,if he cant make a choice then move on and do ya thing,ya only young.......

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-22-2008, 02:47 PM
And mini, while your at it-- suck all of our cocks too.

Just go on a global dick sucking spree, state to state, city to city, country to country, continent to continent. Then come back and give us the dirty details.

my God,u deserve rep

King Lizard
07-22-2008, 04:23 PM
Yeah, go around and suck dicks cause half of dem hoes ain't marriage material anyway! We don't love dem hoes, but our dicks do!

pep
07-22-2008, 04:31 PM
haha that's mah dood...you gotta Myspace? I used to run up yop wit my Brother's pops to Tri state in his 18 way back in the day - I got smacked in the face with reality back then 'g. If anythin' off the bat I'll give u the negative and positives of Miami in here:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53304&page=64

If I left off <censored> pm me I'll l1nk you.

but yea we can l1nk - mos def... matta fack Im fixin to go to Rock the Bellz next month if you wanna ride let me know I can l1nk you to a place where you can get cheap tickets. But yea we can l1nk fam no doubt
nah i dont got a myspace cuz that shit got me in trouble..check the joint, i was on a run to alabama one night and the wiz b was on her page and the light under my name was lit like i was on line somewhere and shit like that kept happening so i let it go but next time im headed there i will pm u or some shit..also, i think chicks on this site should have to up a new, diufferent picture of themselves once a week so we can be sure we not telling some 51 year old white man in oregon with one leg to suck somebodies dick..nuff respect to blacks avatar but we need new material ma

Prolifical ENG
07-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Funny thread.

Nah shes real I checked a while back.

Plus this common scenario seems too real: A girl liking the player who ignores her. No way anyone would make this up from the womans point of view.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 05:20 PM
call me mini. my bad, i just thought it was a teenage crush sort of thing. i didn't know you like liked me.

.. you don't need to be with a pussy.

damn...the irony.

JASPER
07-22-2008, 05:24 PM
who the fuck goes to wutang-corp.com for this kind of advice anyway? ... what answer other than "suck the dick" or "spread your legs" did you think you were gonna get ?
Who the fuck goes to Wu Corp for anything else than Wu Tang Clan news?

pep
07-22-2008, 05:40 PM
call me mini. my bad, i just thought it was a teenage crush sort of thing. i didn't know you like liked me.

damn...the irony.
the irony..lol.

minibumpsh
07-22-2008, 06:12 PM
i need a REAL man

jasper where u att

JASPER
07-22-2008, 06:22 PM
i need a REAL man

jasper where u attI'm still stuck in the ghetto that is Haarlem. Starving Haarlem. 2009 will be a wonderful year if you enjoy candle lit diners, holding hands and playing board games.

You best clean yourself thoroughly from head to toe first, because if I catch anything on my beautiful cock, I'll kindly show you to the door and never wish to speak to you again.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2008, 06:40 PM
nicky tooch is like me but white....we need some women opinions..

Unity through bigotry. Why you might say? Because that Peace & Love
shit is way too corny.

http://www.americansarebrainwashed.com/images/300/300_hands-black-white-23343-medium.jpg

HANZO
07-22-2008, 06:43 PM
mini should have her own Disney show. dat shit would be interesting.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-22-2008, 06:48 PM
sounds like the dude is using you, mini. forget about him.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2008, 07:18 PM
She's at that age where she needs and wants to be used. its a good learning
experience for her. She needs to find out if she is a whore or not.

KLIION JENSEN
07-22-2008, 09:37 PM
she aint a whore, she just aint too bright...

pep
07-22-2008, 09:47 PM
She's at that age where she needs and wants to be used. its a good learning
experience for her. She needs to find out if she is a whore or not.
nicky tooch is just like me but white

minibumpsh
07-22-2008, 10:40 PM
jasper i like everything that u wanna do
anyway anyway why 2009?
im gonna be 19 then. OH YEA my birthday was like 4 days ago, so now im legal worldwide
this is great newwwwws ayayayay

11th Chamber
07-22-2008, 10:43 PM
http://www.asian.jizznews.com/wp-content/photos/Asian_slut_sucking_hard_cocks_and_swallow_jizzload _.jpg

minibumpsh
07-22-2008, 10:45 PM
ur disgusting id never do that stuf in public.
and,
id NEVER have a tongue ring how tacky&trashy.

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 10:47 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/theblog/archive/Crack%20hoe%20(line%20art).jpg

minibumpsh
07-22-2008, 10:49 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/theblog/archive/Crack%20hoe%20(line%20art).jpg

fuck up bitch, i get more pussy than you do

KLIION JENSEN
07-22-2008, 10:49 PM
ur disgusting id never do that stuf in public.
and,
id NEVER have a tongue ring how tacky&trashy.

but you'd do it in private for the camera though right ??

minibumpsh
07-22-2008, 10:50 PM
but you'd do it in private for the camera though right ??

only for jasper

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 10:52 PM
fuck up bitch, i get more pussy than you do

I really dont doubt this.

http://loremipsum.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/i-enjoy-being-a-slut-posters.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
07-22-2008, 11:05 PM
you niggas be mean to every girl in here smh

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 11:07 PM

I'm not.

But the stuff Mini says, she's just asking for it.

TSA
07-22-2008, 11:10 PM
ok, i only read like the first 4 posts and i don't wana read the rest

JUST INCASE later down the thread everyone started calling minibumps a slut, i would like add

Yeah, minibumsp is a slut, i really wish i lived next to her so i can traffic her pussy cause she appears dumb.

JUST INCASE everyone didn't start calling her a slut i would like add

Yeah, it looks like the guy's aware your a slut, and he himself is a bitch ass nigga, if i were you i would traffic pussy. Your obviously having a lot of sex, why not get some nice clothes and shit, your only a prostitute if your on a street corner.

KLIION JENSEN
07-22-2008, 11:13 PM

i'm a crackah and i aint being mean, jus keepin it honest with here thats all...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-22-2008, 11:16 PM
anyway anyway why 2009?
im gonna be 19 then. OH YEA my birthday was like 4 days ago, so now im legal worldwide
this is great newwwwws ayayayay
lol with all the pedophiles on this site,it really dont matter if u legal or not

Blackula Spectacula
07-22-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm not.

But the stuff Mini says, she's just asking for it.

HEEEYYYY NOOOOWWWW......

You're right ;)

NIGHT MAYOR
07-23-2008, 03:10 AM
this thread reminds me of when i was a eleventeen year old n shit.

JASPER
07-23-2008, 05:51 AM
anyway anyway why 2009?
this is great newwwwws ayayayayI wish I could go earlier, but there's nothing wrong with 19. Just keep that pussy tight and don't do too many drugs.

XOXOXO

RzaRectum
07-23-2008, 12:27 PM
I wish I could go earlier, but there's nothing wrong with 19. Just keep that pussy tight and don't do too many drugs.

XOXOXO
LMA:lmao: if you think she is really going to wait around.
18 is a very unstable age for relationships. A lot will change by the time your opportunity arrives.

Blackula Spectacula
07-23-2008, 02:07 PM
I wish I could go earlier, but there's nothing wrong with 19. Just keep that pussy tight and don't do too many drugs.

XOXOXO

Jaspy your my bitch.

minibumpsh
07-23-2008, 02:28 PM

XOXOXO

i dont do that many drugs anymore anyway
ill waittttt. i mean i wont wait, but ill drop whoever it is once ur ass comes thru

xoxo

KLIION JENSEN
07-23-2008, 02:34 PM
ill waittttt. i mean i wont wait, but ill drop whoever it is once ur ass comes thru

xoxo

see, lines like that add to the preconceptions that you're a slut

minibumpsh
07-23-2008, 02:38 PM
see, lines like that add to the preconceptions that you're a slut

i dont really care what people think anymore. its stupid.

KLIION JENSEN
07-23-2008, 03:05 PM
i dont really care what people think anymore. its stupid.

well you should care, cos no man wants a slut for a girlfriend, treat yourself better, respect yaself more, and maybe guys will respect you enough to answer ya calls, or call you up for more than a fuck, which is obviously what you want or you would never have started this thread in the first place......you're a beautiful young woman and should be treated as such, NO woman likes to be considered a slut, and i know that you dont either, stop opening your legs to everyone to get people to like you..

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2008, 04:13 PM
fuckin jasper is pimpin the wu corp ladies....

the Aryan race is indeed superior.

JASPER
07-23-2008, 04:56 PM

xoxoThat's alright by me, but if I happen to come across an attractive girl who is younger than you, I won't hesitate to dump your slutty ass. But that doesn't mean we can't still play Scrabble and give eachother handjobs.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

fuckin jasper is pimpin the wu corp ladies....

the Aryan race is indeed superior.

If I were black, I would be one sexy nigger. A sexy thieving nigger.

King Lizard
07-23-2008, 05:32 PM
This has gotta be the stupidest shit I've ever heard in my 35 years. You can always tell how young and dumb mothafuckas are by their comments. Some of these guys have a point, and I do mean "some". If a woman wants the respect of a man, or men, she has got to act like a lady, or a real ass woman. The shit may sound corny, but it is true, and King Lizard is not the one to sugarcoat shit. No man is going to call a "clean" lady no whore, period! Get yourself one man...and keep it that way. Stop jumping around before your ass catch something that ya can't jump off! Tellemagainyourmajesty! Stop jumping around before your ass catch something that ya ass can't jump off! Peace

VZA
07-23-2008, 05:52 PM
If I were black, I would be one sexy nigger. A sexy thieving nigger.

This is what I tell my mother everyday when she tries to explain why she married a white man.

kurupt_kw
07-23-2008, 06:17 PM
My name is Mini Bumpish, I think he's all that
I gave the pussy up now he won't call back
don't clean myself or shave the bush
when the panties drop smell will hit you like wooosh

ohhhh shit I just found my pipe
I have the rock so I'm feeling alright
smoke that shit straight to the head
6-12 months and I'll probly be dead

minibumpsh
07-23-2008, 06:27 PM
That's alright by me, but if I happen to come across an attractive girl who is younger than you, I won't hesitate to dump your slutty ass. But that doesn't mean we can't still play Scrabble and give eachother handjobs.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

i have a feeling youre gonna fall in love with ME

xoxo

JASPER
07-23-2008, 07:15 PM
I have a feeling you're gonna break my heart and I will stalk you for months before setting fire to your house and then I'll smear myself down with the charcoal remains and give you the niggerpickle.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-23-2008, 07:19 PM
ahahahahahhahaa genius

I have a feeling something is happenin'. Plus at least one is talking the truth.

SHRAP
07-23-2008, 07:29 PM

if your dude had balls he would actually get at u. a real playa aint got no time to play games wit girls, he lay his mackin down flat

why u tryin to fuck wit a dude wit no balls? u finna bang him off in im battyhole wit a strap on? if he cant take care of u now then u know he wont be able to take care of whatever shit that might happen between u in the future. find a dude wit some sack

Paranoid
07-23-2008, 07:35 PM
^ http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/wigger-15344.jpg

minibumpsh
07-23-2008, 09:36 PM
I have a feeling you're gonna break my heart and I will stalk you for months before setting fire to your house and then I'll smear myself down with the charcoal remains and give you the niggerpickle.

no like on a real note were gonna fall in love i just know it
and were gonna hold hands and everything
and then when we have kids
there gonna be like howd u meet?
and we'd be like, on wu tang corp haha

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Wow..this girl wants it so bad Jasper. You have no choice but to go ass to
mouth on her.

Mini...keep up the good work.

L~>1<~NKS
07-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Sum of you knuckleheadz need to get off of that nose candy.

Blackula Spectacula
07-23-2008, 10:49 PM
hahahaha @ jaspy

thats my nigga! ;)

Blackula Spectacula
07-23-2008, 10:51 PM
if your dude had balls he would actually get at u. a real playa aint got no time to play games wit girls, he lay his mackin down flat

why u tryin to fuck wit a dude wit no balls? u finna bang him off in im battyhole wit a strap on? if he cant take care of u now then u know he wont be able to take care of whatever shit that might happen between u in the future. find a dude wit some sack

Why the fuck are you saying finna? You're not from the south, Stop ... You're from fucking French land. Tabernak Bitch.

pep
07-23-2008, 11:15 PM
i have my doughts that mini is a female...post pix or u suspect..

TSA
07-23-2008, 11:38 PM
she's posted a video of herself taking to wucorp. so she's real

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-24-2008, 12:24 AM
mini just needs to get her urges and her questions answered by perfoming a marathon fellatio sesion on all of us

dont worry,ill grade u fairly

RzaRectum
07-24-2008, 01:34 AM
tcT3fY4QvdY

RzaRectum
07-24-2008, 01:41 AM
tcT3fY4QvdY
ahahaha she removed it.

The thread she posted the vid at

not a secondary
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56260

SHRAP
07-25-2008, 02:41 AM
Why the fuck are you saying finna? You're not from the south, Stop ... You're from fucking French land. Tabernak Bitch.

hoe dont u know all whiteboys are from down south

Blackula Spectacula
07-25-2008, 02:48 AM
O_o you're fucking Canadian .. You're no where near the south Shut the fuck up and sit down you little thug wannabe. You're a disgrace to your french race .. and the french race is already a disgrace.

ferme la bouche you douche!

SHRAP
07-25-2008, 02:50 AM
i go down south every time im with my girl

11th Chamber
07-25-2008, 02:51 AM
O_o you're fucking Canadian .. You're no where near the south Shut the fuck up and sit down you little thug wannabe. You're a disgrace to your french race .. and the french race is already a disgrace.

hahaahahah

dude needs to goto bed after that

SHRAP
07-25-2008, 03:20 AM
im not even french, my flag is black not white

The Grandmaster
07-25-2008, 05:45 AM

french race?

smh

Ginnsey
07-25-2008, 09:11 AM

LOL the reason why u like this guy so much is probably cus he doesnt call and txt u all the time!
but think about it:-
.he is the one who shows you the LEAST attention
.therefore u think u might not get him
.therefore u want him!

I know i know it confuses the fuck outta me but hey..... nobody said women were simple

HANZO
07-25-2008, 09:40 AM

ahahahahahahahaha. oh fuk this is golden.

now i will go and manger le poulet while i joue au football au parc avec mes amis.

Gigy
07-25-2008, 11:06 AM

That just means that he's being very selfish and possessive.
Like, he wants you all for himself. He probably takes you for granted, I don't know.
But my opinion is to do you. He's not the only fish in the sea. How long will you tolerate that?
Do you, girl. Do you.

dezmond
07-25-2008, 11:17 AM

Fuck that cunt.........

Hook up with Blackula & post some pics.....

;$

KLIION JENSEN
07-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Fuck that cunt.........

;$

yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, do that bumpsh, lets see

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Fuck that cunt.........

;$

this is a really good man,u made my day

Dokuro
07-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Fuck that cunt.........

;$
and send them to PObox 161 eureaka CA 95541

Blackula Spectacula
07-25-2008, 02:34 PM
french race?

smh

I know french isn't a race .. but I have to talk ignorant to this little guy here so he can understand me

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-25-2008, 02:36 PM
hAha good excuse blackula

Blackula Spectacula
07-25-2008, 02:39 PM
im not even french, my flag is black not white

I bet this kid gets a boner when he dreams about being black. smh.

Blackula Spectacula
07-25-2008, 02:40 PM
hAha good excuse blackula

No excuse .. It's for real

INF
07-25-2008, 02:42 PM
I bet this kid gets a boner when he dreams about being black. smh.

lmao

Blackula Spectacula
07-25-2008, 02:47 PM
certified pusha man

hahahaaha shrap fuck urself

i think he would if he was black

Dokuro
07-25-2008, 02:50 PM
i dont evan have to get on sharp this time just let you fuckers do it

ps sharp i used your name on thisis50 and made you completly gay

Lil' Ruger
07-25-2008, 02:57 PM
lol @ shrap getting aired out everytime he posts on this site.

SHRAP
07-25-2008, 09:32 PM
these faggots dont even know what a black flag is :lmao:

who is airin me out? some fat bitch who i have naked pics of on my dads computer? a 15 year old fake internet rapper that made a 3 page post exposin his entire life? or maybe great dane the retard that swears that mothafuckas in the street call him "kunai the quick blade" :lmao: yall bitches is a joke

p.s. every playa in the game nowaday know black bitches aint worth fuckin with, all they do is talk shit. i fuck with a white bitch over any black ass hoe. but since i got up with them filipinas i dont fuck around anymore, im a one woman man

Blackula Spectacula
07-25-2008, 09:58 PM
lmao at this kid .. so you like you talk as if you a brotha but you don't fuck with "black hoes" WOW you got your shit all twisted.

Did you get exposed on this video Chimpo took of you?? You don't even speak like this in person, you sound white as fuck EHHH.

hahahaha your poor "Fillipino girlfriend" she doesn't know she's dating a loser :- /

SHRAP
07-25-2008, 10:42 PM
that videos from almost 4 years ago. when are the naked pictures i have of u from? :lmao:

hoes on the phone that never met me ask if im trini :lmao:

Dokuro
07-25-2008, 10:59 PM
shrap please go bake to you suberb go into you bedroom
http://www.raftertales.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/girl-bedroom.jpg
cuddle up with you teddy
http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.tonybones.com.au/kids_parties/images/Huggles-the-Teddy-Bear-Sol.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGAZ5OE5r3KufjhYIg8N76q11h33Q
and act like a good little boy befor you end up like pac but with out the fame
http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.jpg

SHRAP
07-25-2008, 11:06 PM

:lmao:

u scared to rep your area bitch? pac would have wantd u to die screamin west side :lmao: u a straight faggot. sit in your house watchin cartoons some more

Dokuro
07-25-2008, 11:15 PM
no im warin
http://humboldtclothing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=153

and lisining to
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ay7XDOHtL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
and smokin
http://humboldtclothing.com/catalog/images/DSC01859.JPG
and i just yeld 707 out the windo and got a light that shit back

GOD I LOVE IT HERE

Dokuro
07-25-2008, 11:17 PM
Location: skyfortress/volcano lair/caban in the woodsthat there just part of the gimik

Blackula Spectacula
07-26-2008, 01:02 AM
He's such a douche smh he needs to be beat down knock some sense into him.

The Hound
07-26-2008, 03:10 AM
a 15 year old fake internet rapper that made a 3 page post exposin his entire life?

haha i believe it was YOU who was exposed as the glasses wearing princy suburban white nerd faggot who over night turned into a ghetto warrior n shit ...

you AINT no plaaaayaaaaa j-roc

Dokuro
07-26-2008, 01:37 PM
He's such a douche smh he needs to be beat down knock some sense into him.

Church

now blackula getting at you shrap hahahaahahh how low can you go

[enter funny gif of hermes from futerrama braking his back at a limbo computition]

minibumpsh
07-26-2008, 02:04 PM
get the fuck outta my thread with your french canadian bullshit and everyone else engaging in any type of conversation with him. either let this shit die, or give me advice.

DrunkenMasta303
07-26-2008, 02:31 PM
i know u like it raw dawgystyle dou you? sluts are like dawgs to me, so prof rino ignores u like a fukkin D.O.G nahmsayin

*puts minibush on my ignore list cause of too much e-slutness

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-26-2008, 02:50 PM
hahahaha,gotta love it

Dokuro
07-26-2008, 03:00 PM
get the fuck outta my thread with your french canadian bullshit and everyone else engaging in any type of conversation with him. either let this shit die, or give me advice.

hahahahahhaha i take back everthing i said about you you fit in perfectly here

and oh yah like i said befor ether you make the move or you move on to some one else its poinles to wait arand

07-26-2008, 03:06 PM
I haven't checked wucorp in about 3 weeks. has she posted any nudes yet?