PDA

View Full Version : Yogurt

VZA
07-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Take a spoon with some cooking oil on it, crumble a bit of your finest herb on there, heat it up on a stove or with a lighter until it goes brown and starts to bubble, this is the THC reacting with the oil. Get a pot of yogurt, dip your weed-spoon in and stir it until it's well mixed in. Let it sit for 10 minutes, then get caned.

This works with anything really, once the oil and weed react.

Another really good one is curry, cos it's already oily as fuck, you dont really notice.

Suggest variations/comment.

INF
07-21-2008, 03:50 PM
thats some heroin type shit right there with the spoon.

DrunkenMasta303
07-21-2008, 03:52 PM
u shouldnt do this think about your future lildoggy

VZA
07-21-2008, 04:19 PM
thats some heroin type shit right there with the spoon.

Yeah it would look real bad if my Ma walked in haha.

begongo
07-21-2008, 04:34 PM
so this way you mean you can get thc into just about any dish and get high while eating it ?

Dokuro
07-21-2008, 04:45 PM
http://www.spaceballstheprequel.com/assets/yogurt.jpg

now with liqued shworts

VZA
07-21-2008, 05:06 PM
so this way you mean you can get thc into just about any dish and get high while eating it ?

Yep, you can even do it with certain drinks. It works fine with tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk, beer(beer works better because it's carbonated and it goes to your head quicker, especially if you use a straw).

With this method you get a little out of a lot y'know? You get a lot more shitfaced than you would if you used the same weed in a joint or a shottie.

KERZO
07-21-2008, 05:11 PM
yeah yogurts and frickin mental. i remember i put a copious amount of weed into a lil tub of yogurt, ate it then proceeded to watch bowfinger. this turned out to be the funnist hour and a half in my whole life. couldnt stop laughing the WHOLE way through and the bit when eddie is crossing the road and dodging the cars, i could'nt even breath cos i was laughing sooooo hard. let this be a warning, DONT PUT ALOT OF WEED IN YOUR YOGURT KIDS!!!

HANZO
07-21-2008, 05:16 PM
jus destroying the whole concept of yogurts being healthy.

VZA
07-21-2008, 05:17 PM
yeah yogurts and frickin mental. i remember i put a copious amount of weed into a lil tub of yogurt, ate it then proceeded to watch bowfinger. this turned out to be the funnist hour and a half in my whole life. couldnt stop laughing the WHOLE way through and the bit when eddie is crossing the road and dodging the cars, i could'nt even breath cos i was laughing sooooo hard. let this be a warning, DONT PUT ALOT OF WEED IN YOUR YOGURT KIDS!!!

Crazy days.

I watch seinfeld when I'm stoned usually, but today I watched both harold and kumar in a row....

Fuck, shit is hilarious. I want a third one.

KERZO
07-21-2008, 05:21 PM
have'nt seen those yet but i plan on d/l'in them :b

VZA
07-21-2008, 06:16 PM
have'nt seen those yet but i plan on d/l'in them :b

Man, I've done some major movie marathons on weed.

2 weeks ago I did all 4 SAW movies. One time I did lord of the rings, that shit was intense.

begongo
07-22-2008, 02:43 AM
good thread

I've actually learnt a lot from this and definitely set up a new goal for the summer hahah

J-Cee
07-22-2008, 03:09 AM
watched Half Baked after smokin out of a pipe for 1st time....i Laughed non stop the whole fukin movie..lol..shit was ridiculous.

begongo
07-22-2008, 03:12 AM
I laugh non stop at half baked even if I'm sober lol

J-Cee
07-22-2008, 03:13 AM
^yes true..shits hilarious.lol

VZA
07-22-2008, 06:51 AM
New one:

Cook a pizza for just over half the time it says on the packet, take it out, give it a little drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle your green over the bits where the olive oil are, put it back in the oven, and let it cook until it's golden brown.

Enjoy.