PDA

View Full Version : Can a superhero exist? I'm dead serious!

IrOnMaN
07-21-2008, 08:00 PM
For years, Iíve been wondering the same thing. Can someone become a superhero like Batman? The answer is yes! Think about it for a moment. If something very dramatic happens to a person thatíll cause that person to not only to become a a great hero, but become something close to a superhero. The term superhero means when someone has the ability to do things beyond human proportion. Since this thread is discussing superheros like Bruce Wayne/Batman, lets us use him as an example. Batman doesnít have any superpowers, but he is extremely intelligent, heís a billionaire, highly skilled in martial arts, has a bulletproof suit and one badass automobile, an underground layer (The Bat Cave), and one hell of a mentor (Alfred). Can a superhero like Batman exist? Of course, but he/she wonít be as close to Batman, though. If a person is highly skilled in martial arts, intelligent, super strong and fast, quick thinking, has multiple weapons, a bulletproof suit (head to toe), and a bulletproof automobile, it is possible for someone to go out at night busting up drug deals, destroy gangs, and save lives. It can be done. But if youíre going to do it, here are some things you should take into consideration: Youíve got to be really smart about it. Train for a couple of years. I mean INTENSE training in martial arts, gymnastics, climbing buildings with ropes or grappling hooks, driving, and running!!! Also, learn how to use weapons. Become as strong and fast as possible without bucking up. Like Batman, you have to become and think like a Ninja, seriously. What do you think Batman is? Heís just a ninja. An advanced ninja. Thatís it. You have to become a beast!! Ladies and gentleman, something like this can be done. Iím dead serious. Iíll support anyone thatís thinking about doing something like this in their future.

L~>1<~NKS
07-21-2008, 08:02 PM
They already walkin' among us kid - there was a news spot that lasted about an hour or so on Mondays about them on NBC...

Ritter
Well, Heroes covered that well.

But the nature of man is that he seeks so find good for himself... so I guess not.

But, in my opinion.

Hell no. Superheroes can't exist. Superpeople can't exist. Robots are the future, not genetically mutated men and women.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
You can become a superhero..For sure..Try it..rofl

DrunkenMasta303
07-21-2008, 08:05 PM
hollywood is a master in brain manipulation

KLIION JENSEN
07-21-2008, 08:44 PM
For years, Iíve been wondering the same thing. Can someone become a superhero like Batman? The answer is yes! Think about it for a moment. If something very dramatic happens to a person thatíll cause that person to not only to become a a great hero, but become something close to a superhero. The term superhero means when someone has the ability to do things beyond human proportion. Since this thread is discussing superheros like Bruce Wayne/Batman, lets us use him as an example. Batman doesnít have any superpowers, but he is extremely intelligent, heís a billionaire, highly skilled in martial arts, has a bulletproof suit and one badass automobile, an underground layer (The Bat Cave), and one hell of a mentor (Alfred). Can a superhero like Batman exist? Of course, but he/she wonít be as close to Batman, though. If a person is highly skilled in martial arts, intelligent, super strong and fast, quick thinking, has multiple weapons, a bulletproof suit (head to toe), and a bulletproof automobile, it is possible for someone to go out at night busting up drug deals, destroy gangs, and save lives. It can be done. But if youíre going to do it, here are some things you should take into consideration: Youíve got to be really smart about it. Train for a couple of years. I mean INTENSE training in martial arts, gymnastics, climbing buildings with ropes or grappling hooks, driving, and running!!! Also, learn how to use weapons. Become as strong and fast as possible without bucking up. Like Batman, you have to become and think like a Ninja, seriously. What do you think Batman is? Heís just a ninja. An advanced ninja. Thatís it. You have to become a beast!! Ladies and gentleman, something like this can be done. Iím dead serious. Iíll support anyone thatís thinking about doing something like this in their future.

i dont usually suggest this to people, infact i usually suggest the complete opposite, but you need to lay off the weed for a while bruh

HANZO
07-21-2008, 08:50 PM
No. cause for one a billionaire is usually an old white guy. so teaching him any sort of martial arts is not gonna be a good idea.

second to be able to afford the technology you need to be a billionaire. plus you aint getting away with it, the paparazzi will find you. if the CIA dnt.

reality check.

beautifulrock
07-21-2008, 09:18 PM
Well, Heroes covered that well.

But the nature of man is that he seeks so find good for himself... so I guess not.

But, in my opinion.

Hell no. Superheroes can't exist. Superpeople can't exist. Robots are the future, not genetically mutated men and women.

ahhhhh, yes robots, look out old people hide that medication!

damn, I wish I could find that SNL commercial...

TAURO
07-21-2008, 09:50 PM
Getting the technology to become a superhero like Batman is not impossible. Fighting crime as a hero is feasable in the real world.
The problem though lies in the fact that it's virtually impossible to do all of this without other people knowing your secret, keeping your identity a secret is the real problem.

Also another issue that comes up is knowing the destinction between hero and vigilante, Batman was able to overcome this stigma but in the real world it would not be so easy. Having technology at your disposal does not remove the fact that you would be taking the law into your own hands therfore be labelled a vigilante, not superhero.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-21-2008, 10:10 PM
this is a great topic ironman,ill be back with an opinion later

Lil' Ruger
07-21-2008, 10:26 PM
just jumped in a vat of toxic waste....fuck you ironman

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-21-2008, 11:07 PM
hahahahahaha

diggy
07-22-2008, 12:12 AM
In most cases, the technology would either have to be invented or stolen. Stealing from the evil and using their technology to fight them. Using the enemies strength to defeat them is a principle in certain martial arts by the way.

Storing the technology is another problem.

But how would he know where and when the crime is being commited to be effective at detering or fighting it at the onset?

We need a superhero to stop the fighting that is going on right now in certain parts of the world.

NIGHT MAYOR
07-22-2008, 02:24 AM
shit an angry special solider that comes back and has his family murdered in central park while having a picnic by a 'kingpin' of the underworld could arm up and become a superhero.

lol at the first post too. wonder how long it took him to type it.

J-Cee
07-22-2008, 03:12 AM
yeh but how u gonna be able to find all these crimes happening and be there at the time..yknow what i mean...

RzaRectum
07-22-2008, 03:12 AM
Getting the technology to become a superhero like Batman is not impossible. Fighting crime as a hero is feasable in the real world.
The problem though lies in the fact that it's virtually impossible to do all of this without other people knowing your secret, keeping your identity a secret is the real problem.

Also another issue that comes up is knowing the destinction between hero and vigilante, Batman was able to overcome this stigma but in the real world it would not be so easy. Having technology at your disposal does not remove the fact that you would be taking the law into your own hands therfore be labelled a vigilante, not superhero.
^Already researched the ramifications to fighting crime :lmao:

But seriously, Ironman you're nuts. Batman is a glamourized vigilante. The comic book/cartoon paints him as the public defender, but he is not granted the authority to police crime. Like tauro says, he takes the law into his own hands albeit the commissioner always looked the other way and his decisions always proved to be sound. (Why wouldn't he make an exception to someone actually trying to help, the story suggests the state was corrupted at all levels).

I think that if this were to be applied in real life, he would face (in addition to vigilante allegations (which is breaking the law in itself AND a hypocrisy in behavior), the controversy of his existence, media coverage, paparazzi following him around. He wouldn't be safe as the only person doing these things. He would likely become the target of assassination despite his attempts to remain low-key.

And what if this superhero were to be corrupted? The police could not stop him in the conventional ways leaving him to violate the rights of other individuals in very much the same way the Joker, Penguin, and all those other goons have been doing.

Consider the ramifications of false judgement. He kills someone by mistake. Should he be held accountable for his actions? How would this accountability be enforced? What if he disagreed with this decision and refused to comply? How could this type of superhero maintain his image as a pillar of virtue in the face of controversy?

What if the police were to adopt 'batman' convention to their administration, What would be the pro/cons against training, arming, & equipping the police force to handle the job this superhero was doing?

Wouldn't the solution above create a force of SuperCops? Would that a better solution? or worse? What would make it a good solution? Why would this be a bad idea?

The concept of going official adds so many elements of social politics that have barely even been considered.

As far as batman goes, has anyone ever heard of citizens going to the Supreme Court to file suit against Gotham City for not enforcing their Constitutional rights as US Citizens? Of course not, because it's just a comic book fantasy world designed to entertain.

But If you want to protect us, then by all means don't let me stop you :D

The Hound
07-22-2008, 07:59 AM
what about that head to toe bulletproof suit rza reckons got sold to a crack head lol RZA tryna get on some batman shit ... nearly had a superhero

VZA
07-22-2008, 08:46 AM
Dog the bounty hunter.

I Joke.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-22-2008, 11:24 AM
Bobby Digital is a superhero. A failed one, but still.

+ we don't need any other superheroes, our world is safe til Chuck Norris' death

Ritter
07-22-2008, 11:24 AM
Bobby Digital is a superhero. A failed one, but still.

+ we don't need any other superheroes, our world is safe til Chuck Norris' death

Chuck Norris can't die.

TAURO
07-22-2008, 11:27 AM
Quick question, if you took an actor/stuntman like Tony Jaa and he started fighting real life crime, could he be considered a superhero?...seeing as his skills borderline super athletic.

Dokuro
07-22-2008, 11:33 AM
trust me they exist my newist arch hero just sank my skyfortress the other day and i was screemed out loud damn you deltron i will have my revenge

The Grandmaster
07-22-2008, 12:54 PM
no.

Tony Bandana
07-22-2008, 01:52 PM
Captain Crunch

thatz my jigga, everymoring yo...cause after dat! Ill gank for 30 bucks then i'll thank ya ONGH

bring that hero out of me everyday.

YeaH!

:D

Dokuro
07-22-2008, 04:18 PM
^^^ok any one understood that

Dokuro
07-22-2008, 05:30 PM
http://www.enduringvision.com/archives/dc_comics.jpg
class "S"

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.acsblog.org/images/Gore_Al.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHZoJ6kKBup5z1tD9Fl2wUxeIsw5w
Class "A" and still a duche

Rame
07-22-2008, 05:34 PM
We got one already:

http://membres.lycos.fr/therza/bobby.jpg

STYLE
07-22-2008, 05:37 PM
yes. hiding their identity is easy. why can there be anon. villians but not anon. heros?

dahmer got away with being a villain for years.

how to find crime? uh start with a police scanner.

of course the level of supertech will be low, but so will the level of criminal.
last crime i heard of that needed tony starks was that n.hollywood bank heist.

billionaires, old men? uh internet tycoons? facebook? napster? myspace? even stevejobs ain't that old.

it could be done. easily.

DrunkenMasta303
07-22-2008, 05:48 PM
so this means superheros dont exist?

u telling me that whore ive fukked yesterday LIED TO ME????

WARPATH
07-22-2008, 06:09 PM
Yes I exist. I have a mobile command center, I'm trained in several martial arts weapons including a blow dart gun, and I possess superior intelligence with la few super natural powers.

Doh, I just blew my identity.

WARPATH
07-22-2008, 06:16 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/Slippythepimp.jpg

WARPATH
07-22-2008, 06:17 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/sm.jpg

And his side kick....

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/igboboy.jpg

Dokuro
07-22-2008, 06:42 PM
its so easy to join the guild fuck hero we villains are god

RzaRectum
07-22-2008, 07:53 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/igboboy.jpg
:dead:

RzaRectum
07-22-2008, 08:03 PM
yes. hiding their identity is easy. why can there be anon. villians but not anon. heros?

dahmer got away with being a villain for years.

how to find crime? uh start with a police scanner.

of course the level of supertech will be low, but so will the level of criminal.
last crime i heard of that needed tony starks was that n.hollywood bank heist.

billionaires, old men? uh internet tycoons? facebook? napster? myspace? even stevejobs ain't that old.

it could be done. easily.

Because, by nature people are afraid of "villains" in that they are supposed to be dangerous and avoided. Its comparable to a civilian wanting to apprehend a bank robber, you just don't do it. Whereas a hero is viewed as safe, there is no fear in approaching one. Infact, with a hero there would be much curiosity in determining "who" this person was.

HANZO
07-22-2008, 08:37 PM
does a superhero really have to be anonymous though. ok im watching Robocop right now, and to me this guys a superhero. so you can jus wrap a bulletproof suit around Rick Ross, after putting him on some steroids. give him one mighty gun.

there you go superhero.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 09:23 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/sm.jpghttp://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/igboboy.jpg

smh @ slippy wif his snitchin ass

killafifth
07-25-2008, 10:17 PM
[QUOTE=Ironman;1247015][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2]For years, I

Dokuro
07-25-2008, 10:24 PM
how many times do i gata say it yes hero exist one was just born a few years ago
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-11/06/xin_3421104061347875841659.jpg

SHRAP
07-25-2008, 10:44 PM
how many times do i gata say it yes hero exist one was just born a few years ago
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-11/06/xin_3421104061347875841659.jpg

does making fun of deformd children make u feel better about being a dyslexic retard?

Dokuro
07-25-2008, 10:46 PM
dude i was calling her a HERO..........!!!!!!

IrOnMaN
07-27-2008, 12:50 PM
You guys are great. Lol

Fatal Guillotine
07-27-2008, 05:41 PM
Superhero are usually fictional of unprecedented physical prowess dedicated to acts of derring-do in the public interest. But most definitions, characters need not have actual superhuman powers to be deemed superheroes.

I use to be a big comic book fan and as we all know some superheroes have

Extraordinary powers and abilities, relevant skills, and/or advanced equipment. Although superhero powers vary widely, superhuman strength, the ability to fly, enhanced senses, and the projection of energy bolts are all common. Some superheroes, such as Batman and the Question possess no superhuman powers but have mastered skills such as martial arts and forensic sciences. Others have special weapons or technology, such as Iron Man's powered armor suits and Green Lanternís power ring. Many characters supplement their natural powers with a special weapon or device (e.g., Wonder Woman's lasso and bracelets, Spider-Man's webbing, Wolverine's adamantium, Daredevil's billy club, Thor's hammer, Gambit's staff, etc.)

A strong moral code, including a willingness to risk oneís own safety in the service of good without expectation of reward. Such a code often includes a refusal or strong reluctance to kill or wield lethal weapons.

A motivation, such as a sense of responsibility (e.g. Spider-Man), a formal calling (e.g., Wonder Woman), a personal vendetta against criminals (e.g. Batman), or a strong belief in justice and humanitarian service (e.g. Superman).

A secret identity that protects the superheroís friends and family from becoming targets of his or her enemies (exceptions such as the Fantastic Four notwithstanding), such as Clark Kent (Superman), although many superheroes have a confidant (usually a friend or relative who has been sworn to secrecy). Most superheroes use a descriptive or metaphoric code name for their public deeds.

A distinctive costume, often used to conceal the secret identity (see Common costume features).

An underlying motif or theme that affects the hero's name, costume, personal effects, and other aspects of his or her character (e.g., Batman resembles a large bat, calls his specialized automobile, which also looks bat-like, the "Batmobile" and uses several devices given a "bat" prefix).

A supporting cast of recurring characters, including the hero's friends, co-workers and/or love interests, who may or may not know of the superhero's secret identity. Often the hero's personal relationships are complicated by this dual life, a common theme in Spider-Man and Batman stories in particular.

A number of enemies that he/she fights repeatedly. In some cases super heros begin by fighting run of the mill criminals before super villains surface in their respective story lines. In many cases the hero is in part responsible for the appearance of these super villains (The Scorpion was created as the perfect enemy to defeat Spider-Man, and characters in Batman's comics often accuse him of creating the villains he fights). Often superheros have an archenemy who is more troubling than the others. Often a nemesis

is a superhero's doppelganger or foil (e.g., Sabretooth embraces his savage instincts while Wolverine tries to control his. Batman is serious and grim, while the Joker is flamboyant and views the world as one big sick joke).

Independent wealth (e.g., Batman or the X-Men's benefactor Professor X) or an occupation that allows for minimal supervision (e.g., Superman's civilian job as a reporter).

A headquarters or base of operations, usually kept hidden from the general public (e.g., Superman's Fortress of Solitude, Batman's Batcave).

A backstory that explains the circumstances by which the character acquired his or her abilities as well as his or her motivation for becoming a superhero. Many origin stories involve tragic elements and/or freak accidents that result in the development of the hero's abilities

my own opinon on this is that the majority of the real superheroes are cops, firefighters, and army brats who are risking their lifes everyday. those are the heroes. everything else is purely fictional.

The Grandmaster
07-27-2008, 05:48 PM
my own opinon on this is that the majority of the real superheroes are cops, firefighters, and army brats who are risking their lifes everyday. those are the heroes. everything else is purely fictional.

they do it cuz theyre getting paid. nothing more.

IrOnMaN
07-30-2008, 05:26 PM
they do it cuz theyre getting paid. nothing more.

True. But $30,000 a year isn't much, though. You have to want to become a police officer or a firefighter because there is so much danger involved.

WARPATH
07-30-2008, 06:40 PM
9/10 times a police officers are ego trippin assholes that can't function as normal people. They are officers because they are too stupid to do anything else. Their badge is their only means of getting money or pussy. They are sad.

IrOnMaN
07-30-2008, 07:01 PM
9/10 times a police officers are ego trippin assholes that can't function as normal people. They are officers because they are too stupid to do anything else. Their badge is their only means of getting money or pussy. They are sad.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you. I think in order to become a police officer, a person has to be intelligent. ANYBODY just can't do police work. It requires smarts, confidents, and bravery.

WARPATH
07-30-2008, 07:15 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you. I think in order to become a police officer, a person has to be intelligent. ANYBODY just can't do police work. It requires smarts, confidents, and bravery.

Bullshit. Ir requires a badge and a gun and attitude that says fuck humanity.

I was seriously considering you to be my sidekick/hero support, but your not grounded in reality to take this hero business seriously.

Durag
07-31-2008, 04:53 AM

I think you need to re-asses your life dude.

Life isnt all comic books with men dressed up as big bats. Go outside, enter the world, and stop being an UNBELIVALABLE nerdy geek.

Visionz
07-31-2008, 05:13 AM

A Federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit by a man who was barred from the New London police force because he scored too high on an intelligence test.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A06E2DB143DF93AA3575AC0A96F9582 60

IrOnMaN
07-31-2008, 10:50 AM
^^Okay. That's only in England, not the U.S.A.. I think it's different here.

TAURO
07-31-2008, 12:47 PM
^^Okay. That's only in England, not the U.S.A.. I think it's different here.

LMAO....it said NEW LONDON not london, New London is in America.

Annunaki
07-31-2008, 01:54 PM
No
absolutely not
what about his early syntoms whatever
he starts acting strange before he gets powers for a year

what then
go look at my dan cooley

if it did happen quote me

i'll kick his ass ********************************************** BITCH!

IrOnMaN
02-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Hmmm....

angry!
02-15-2010, 04:55 PM
it takes intelligence to be a cop!?!?!?

really!?!?!?!

im still tryin to figure out why a nigga got tazed outside the club!!!!!!!!!!

2 bitches fighting, and a nigga watching the fights gettin tazed?!?!?!!?

most pigs are scared of shadows and insects, you want a cop to keep his hands off you when youre caught up, tell him youre HIV positive!!!!!!!

learned that from an OG years ago, cops dont wanna beatdown a nigga carrying that package!!!!!!!!!

Mumm Ra
02-15-2010, 05:02 PM
who said it takes intelligence to be a cop??
IMO - it takes stupidity. a smart person could not be a cop by default.

IrOnMaN
02-15-2010, 05:03 PM
IMO - it takes stupidity. a smart person could not be a cop by default.

Why do you think that?

Mumm Ra
02-15-2010, 05:25 PM
its impossible to be a cop, follow your duties, and not be a wicked person.
throwing so many people in jail (slavery imo), more or less ruining people's lives over possessing plants and such, and over so many other nonviolent crimes
handing out misdemeanors and felonies over the smallest shit and making it near impossible for someone to find a job thereafter - actually encouraging them to commit more crimes to pay court fees because they cant land a job
police are the worst people, you gotta be a fucktard to think you have those authorities over another human being and do that type of shit to another person and feel good about it

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 05:31 PM

really!?!?!?!

most pigs are scared of shadows and insects, you want a cop to keep his hands off you when youre caught up, tell him youre HIV positive!!!!!!!

learned that from an OG years ago, cops dont wanna beatdown a nigga carrying that package!!!!!!!!!

thats some slick shit I never thought of that kid... like I'm positive with needles all up in my pockets and my groin lmao

IrOnMaN
02-15-2010, 05:34 PM
its impossible to be a cop, follow your duties, and not be a wicked person.
throwing so many people in jail (slavery imo), more or less ruining people's lives over possessing plants and such, and over so many other nonviolent crimes
handing out misdemeanors and felonies over the smallest shit and making it near impossible for someone to find a job thereafter - actually encouraging them to commit more crimes to pay court fees because they cant land a job
police are the worst people, you gotta be a fucktard to think you have those authorities over another human being and do that type of shit to another person and feel good about it

I understand where you're coming from. But there are some police officers who are good and not corrupt assholes that you see patrolling the streets everyday, looking for so-called trouble so that they can make someone's life worst.

Plus, cops steal people stuff during "raids".

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 05:37 PM
cops are scum bags hands down, I celebrate when a cop dies, I don't give a fuck about their families, their wifes a scum bag for marrying them, and their children are going to grow up to be scum bags, thats the way they think about and treat us... so any cop can be shot in the head for all I give a fuck

and if I ever find out I have a terminal disease, I'm taking an assault rifle to these faggot ass piglets.

Mumm Ra
02-15-2010, 05:38 PM
funny - i wasn't talking about corrupt cops at all
a "good" cop who follows his job description to the T = devil
everything i listed is what "good" cops do on a daily basis

IrOnMaN
02-15-2010, 05:49 PM
cops are scum bags hands down, I celebrate when a cop dies, I don't give a fuck about their families, their wifes a scum bag for marrying them, and their children are going to grow up to be scum bags, thats the way they think about and treat us... so any cop can be shot in the head for all I give a fuck

and if I ever find out I have a terminal disease, I'm taking an assault rifle to these faggot ass piglets.

WOAH! Don't you think you're being harsh?

funny - i wasn't talking about corrupt cops at all
a "good" cop who follows his job description to the T = devil
everything i listed is what "good" cops do on a daily basis

So, you think that all cops are scum bags?

Mumm Ra
02-15-2010, 05:50 PM
yes
and i cosign stylez

IrOnMaN
02-15-2010, 05:53 PM
yes
and i cosign stylez

You've must had some really bad experiences with cops to think that they're all bad.

I have some bad experiences with cops but I won't judge them just because they're are a few bad rotten apples out there.}:|

Is that fair?

Mumm Ra
02-15-2010, 06:09 PM
well im sure youve had more bad experiences than me then
i never even been in a police car before 6 months ago, first time ever having to deal with em. fairly routine stuff as far as good/ bad experiences go.
guess we'll have to agree to disagree, i just base my opinion on principle

yonder
02-15-2010, 06:14 PM
of course you dont care when a police dies, why would you? people die all the fucking time. only time you could celebrate is if you knew the cop or have been harassed by him else i just think its strange to celebrate, sounds kind of forced and homosexual.

IrOnMaN
02-15-2010, 06:27 PM
14PgWitIbSk

Teh KillaBee
02-15-2010, 06:32 PM
For years, Iíve been wondering the same thing. Can someone become a superhero like Batman?

you do realize Batman doesn't have any 'super powers' right?

IrOnMaN
02-15-2010, 06:34 PM
you do realize Batman doesn't have any 'super powers' right?

Uh, yes but yet he's a superhero.

Teh KillaBee
02-15-2010, 06:35 PM
So, you think that all cops are scum bags?

ummm, yeah. cops are worse than the people they arrest imo

Teh KillaBee
02-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Uh, yes but yet he's a superhero.

no, he doesn't have any super powers. PM Superman for details

Teh KillaBee
02-15-2010, 06:39 PM
01vojXK_mnA

IrOnMaN
02-15-2010, 06:39 PM
no, he doesn't have any super powers. PM Superman for details

No, I was responding to your question by saying no he doesn't have super powers, yet Batman is a superhero.

Teh KillaBee
02-15-2010, 06:41 PM
great story take your top off

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 06:44 PM

this is just immature and childish.

grow the fuck up.

just cuz daddy was a drug addict and you had to grow up poor because he was a scumbag, now you hate white people.

That what all of this stems from.......your daddy neglecting you so you project all of your anger onto 'white society'.

Get help pussy before you totally self-destruct.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 06:46 PM
I think it takes an extreme amount of courage to physically fight or to shoot police. I'll almost put it up there with a jew standing up to a nazi in the holocaust. There all fucking pussies you guys want to talk about gang members? They hide behind numbers, badges, guns, and other bullshit weapons. Did you ever see a video of a cop being attacked by himself? They get that look of terror and fight like little girls, but when the rest of the boys are there they get that bass in their voice and act tough. They all deserve horrible deaths.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 06:48 PM
I celebrate when faggots like tooch get shot too...

I just do what you crackers do toochski, I melt in with society hiding my hidden hatred so that I have the oppurtunity to be sucessful. But if I get the oppurtunity to make your lives hell I will do it, trust me. I'm far from your friend kid

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 06:51 PM
you got issues brah....

u done strayed waaaay off the deep end.

Teh KillaBee
02-15-2010, 06:59 PM
ignore nicky, after the military he's not been able to think for himself. He's just recycling shit he heard off Republican radio

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 07:03 PM
^^hahaha

He is right though about me going off the deep end. I have a deep burning hatred in me that's to the point of violence. If you look at my entire rap sheet 5/6 times I've been to jail is from violent altercations with police. It was to the point where if we got pulled over we were going to jail that day and getting our ass beat. I just recently learned how to control myself but the hatred is still there. Ilz knows how I am with police and judicial systems.

the scarecrow
02-15-2010, 07:05 PM
i think batman was a psycho path, just like the villains

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 07:06 PM
tek you will never be anything but the white mans bitch and you know it.

Accept it 'alley coordinater' at red lobster....

hahahhaha

u on yo way nigga!!!!

you'll be sellin crack in a month

ch-chef
02-15-2010, 07:07 PM
I celebrate when faggots like tooch get shot too...

I just do what you crackers do toochski, I melt in with society hiding my hidden hatred so that I have the oppurtunity to be sucessful. But if I get the oppurtunity to make your lives hell I will do it, trust me. I'm far from your friend kid

you gotta love honesty...i know i do. but you dont have to hide your hatred to be successful, i hate my boss and everyone i work with and i'm successful a successful roofer (does that count?). most white people already think black people hate us anyway thats why they smile in your face and open the door for you at the gas station...they think if their nice you wont punch them in the face. my favorite hidden racist are the ones who come up to me when theres blunts involved and they wanna match us. then when i leave they talk shit behind my back to people who they find out like me way more then they like them, then they dont come around anymore. i love hidden hatred because you treat me well to my face, what you do behind my back is no concern.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 07:09 PM
^^hahaha

He is right though about me going off the deep end. I have a deep burning hatred in me that's to the point of violence. If you look at my entire rap sheet 5/6 times I've been to jail is from violent altercations with police. It was to the point where if we got pulled over we were going to jail that day and getting our ass beat. I just recently learned how to control myself but the hatred is still there. Ilz knows how I am with police and judicial systems.

seriously, you're going to be dead in a few years.

You can't win.

Its bigger than you vs. the cops, you vs. the white man, you vs. your piece of shit father.

YOU HATE YOURSELF...you hate life...

once u kill a cop, you'll find someone else..

youre a loser.....a nobody...and you know it.

You may survive and live a miserable existence, but you will always be miserable because of your self-hatred.

this is fact.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 07:09 PM
I hate pussies who hide behind smiles, you got a problem than let me know so I can smack the shit out of you.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 07:11 PM
you gotta love honesty...i know i do. but you dont have to hide your hatred to be successful, i hate my boss and everyone i work with and i'm successful a successful roofer (does that count?). most white people already think black people hate us anyway thats why they smile in your face and open the door for you at the gas station...they think if their nice you wont punch them in the face. my favorite hidden racist are the ones who come up to me when theres blunts involved and they wanna match us. then when i leave they talk shit behind my back to people who they find out like me way more then they like them, then they dont come around anymore. i love hidden hatred because you treat me well to my face, what you do behind my back is no concern.

name me one roofer than likes there boss.

blacks act fake as fuck to white people too..

its all bullshit, but to most it aint that serious.

only the psychotic people who cant cope

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 07:11 PM
seriously, you're going to be dead in a few years.

You can't win.

Its bigger than you vs. the cops, you vs. the white man, you vs. your piece of shit father.

YOU HATE YOURSELF...you hate life...

once u kill a cop, you'll find someone else..

youre a loser.....a nobody...and you know it.

You may survive and live a miserable existence, but you will always be miserable because of your self-hatred.

this is fact.

Coming from the man who wishes he could go to sleep and not wake up lol... at least I get pussy Nick

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 07:14 PM
right right.....

keep venting online there badass

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-15-2010, 07:17 PM

really!?!?!?!

Never been arrested/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

COPS Will Take Any I Mean Any Opportunity To Beat Down A Nigga Wit A Package.......Cops Are opportunistic

Robert
02-15-2010, 07:22 PM

Then I suppose you wonder why they feel the same way about you?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 07:27 PM
tek is the perfect excuse for them to do what they do.

he's caught ride in the middle of that vicious cycle and dont even kno it

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm not the one who started the cycle.

Robert
02-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Yeah man, like what came first? The chicken or the egg?

ch-chef
02-15-2010, 07:55 PM
cops really are scumbags tho. their for the most part power hungry low self esteem drug addicts with a high suicide rate. this one cop was fuckin with people in a car and i walked by him with a 40 in a bag (yeah a 40, we still drink thos) so he turns his attention to me and says "what the fuck are you doin around here? buyin drugs?" so i'm like no i live here, then he knocks the bottle out my hand and says "good...then clean up your neighborhood", when i didnt pick it up and walked away he came up behind me and pushed me into the cement wall of a bank. i was drunk but not drunk enough not to feel it. :frusty: :cop: i know it aint a cop horror story like gettin billy clubbed but hey i'm white, they disrespect me more then physically fuck me up.

the scumbag story,
this black cop used to live across the street from me (well everyone across the street from me is black) , me and my man were at the movies and the cop was there with some ugly broad he was cheatin on his wife with, we made eye contact and kept it movin but the next day he comes up to me and says "you didnt see me last night" and hands me a 20. 5 seconds later he crosses the street and lays a big smacker on his wifes lips. a couple months later he got fired for skimmin off the top and keepin confiscated drugs.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 08:00 PM
I've had port authority cops the ones that are in charge of interstate transit jum.p me 9 deep and shatter my nose with a steel flashlight. While I was handcuffed of course, fucking pussies.

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Thats awful considering *you weigh like under 150.

How does that even make them feel good.

Uncle Steezo
02-15-2010, 08:23 PM
tek they beat up a clean cut italian boy like urself?

damn...they must be runnin outta niggas to arrest.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 08:25 PM

yup

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 08:26 PM

i would imagine they take extra pleasure in beating down mouthy wiggers

Uncle Steezo
02-15-2010, 08:30 PM

the egg came first.

there was a chicken genetic ancestor that laid an egg that a modern chicken hatched out of.

evolution.

all that time in a darwinian paradise and you ain't figured that out yet?

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2010, 08:50 PM
This thread title is VERY misleading we've got..

A Guido going to war with a Cuban
A crack mutant giving a dingo science test tips
Not enough super hero talk.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 08:55 PM
im trying to save the thread from spic infestation

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-15-2010, 09:19 PM
So if I was a superhero I'd have the power of sexual persuasion. I'd just give "the look" and bitches would want to bang me and guys would metaphorically blow me out of envy.

That or early superman like powers, running faster then the fastest man without tiring, jumping dozens of yards, being chiseled like David, taking bullets like they ain't nothing, benching an SUV. You know basic super athlete stuff. And being agile as shit too. Like a shaolin monk balancing on a finger on any surface and shit.

That'd be cool.

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 09:27 PM

Just like you ignorant motherfuckers did up until black corrected you a week ago...

They thought I was puerto rican, doesn't help when the nearest white family live's 10 miles away, they don't stop and ask you your nationality

Any other smart ass comments?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 09:28 PM
ahahahahah...

thats the puerto rican in tek...them muhfukka's are the most sensitive people on the planet.

Uncle Steezo
02-15-2010, 09:33 PM
superhero talk...
DrKHu2UX1vA

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Werd superhero talk

If I was a superhero i'd go around murdering white people like nicky tooch and police to save the world from dickheads

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2010, 09:50 PM
one day you'll understand little me whats in you is inside me

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-15-2010, 11:29 PM
im a superhero bitches....kiss my assssssss wuhahahahahaha

oDoUoSoKo
02-15-2010, 11:37 PM
ahahahahah...

Thats the puerto rican in tek...them muhfukka's are the most sensitive people on the planet.
are not!!!

:'(

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2010, 11:45 PM
The only puerto rican toochski knows is the guy that's been beating. And fucking his mother for the past 10 years lmfao

diggy
02-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Never been arrested/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

COPS Will Take Any I Mean Any Opportunity To Beat Down A Nigga Wit A Package.......Cops Are opportunistic

Ya, like why would anybody say such a dumb thing to a cop.

The cops have been beating peeps for years and they have gloves in their back pockets.

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 11:32 AM
TeknicelStylez, aren't you half Italian and half cuban?

Why do you hate whites so much?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 11:34 AM
self-hatred stemming from his white father abusing him, being a drug addict..etc.

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 11:36 AM
self-hatred stemming from his white father abusing him, being a drug addict..etc.

Are you just making this up?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 11:40 AM
no, unfortunately I'm not.

So he takes out his life's frustration on 'society' or 'white people'.

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 11:41 AM
first of all

Anybody who thinks italians are white is a fucking idiot... italians were almost hated as much as blacks when they came to this country. The only reason their light skinneded asses earned their way into the upper echelon is because white people need more people to hate blacks and puerto ricans.

YAY WE CAN BE WHITE NOW

get the fuck out of here, take your hand shake and shove it up your ass

2nd of all

I wasn't raised with my white half at all, I was raised in a 98% hispanic neighborhood, with my cuban grand parents in the projects, I only knew like 2 white kids growing up and as far as we were concerned they were one of us. How am I going to identify with a culture I was never introduced to.

People like nicky just want me to be white so I can share in their socially awkward depression.

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 11:41 AM
no, unfortunately I'm not.

So he takes out his life's frustration on 'society' or 'white people'.

Damn. But he's still "privileged", right?

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 11:43 AM
lmfao at being priveleged, why do I argue with you people? Am I this bored...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 11:46 AM
He is angry his white family had nothing to do with him.

Regardless, my statement still holds true....he hates whites because his family rejected him cuz he was cuban.

His daddy, someone with a drug problem, probably crack, fucked a crackwhore, and bam.....tek was born.

His existence is miserable....he is a total mistake.

This is the result of the crack epidemic

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 11:47 AM
lmfao at being priveleged, why do I argue with you people? Am I this bored...

You're Italian/Cuban.

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 11:49 AM
He is angry his white family had nothing to do with him.

Regardless, my statement still holds true....he hates whites because his family rejected him cuz he was cuban.

His daddy, someone with a drug problem, probably crack, fucked a crackwhore, and bam.....tek was born.

His existence is miserable....he is a total mistake.

This is the result of the crack epidemic

WOAH! Nicky, that's not nice to say those things about him. That's a lot of stuff that's probably not even true. He probably hates whites for another reason.

Saying his mother was a crackhead hoe is going WAY to damn far!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm probably not too far off.

Its obvious the way this kid acts and what he brags on that he was raised fucked up.

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 11:59 AM
Let him roll Tectrus, Nicky got me all figured out

Lmao at some loser ass celveland old man that lives with his parents trying to psycho analyze me... I'm done with you kid, you're washed up!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2010, 12:01 PM
i aint lyin. wouldnt be the first time the white man put you in check

Tecknowledgist
02-16-2010, 12:04 PM
A superhero could have been plausible seventy years ago, but today, there's no way you could pull anything like that without getting caught. Technology is too advanced. CIA, FBI, even Google Earth would probably bust you in three days.

That's the problem.

Just like bank robberies. How often do people get away with that these days? Compared to seventy years ago. Just can't happen.

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 12:09 PM
A superhero could have been plausible seventy years ago, but today, there's no way you could pull anything like that without getting caught. Technology is too advanced. CIA, FBI, even Google Earth would probably bust you in three days.

That's the problem.

Just like bank robberies. How often do people get away with that these days? Compared to seventy years ago. Just can't happen.

That makes alot of sense. It'd be possible to do it at night, though.

TeknicelStylez
02-16-2010, 12:12 PM
You would have to have the same acess to the technologies that they have in order to be one step ahead of them, unlikely but possible.

IrOnMaN
02-16-2010, 12:17 PM
You would have to have the same acess to the technologies that they have in order to be one step ahead of them, unlikely but possible.

Or just be a flat out genius with superior martial arts skills including skills in creating high-tech equipment like Batman or Ironman.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-16-2010, 02:02 PM
first of all

Anybody who thinks italians are white is a fucking idiot... italians were almost hated as much as blacks when they came to this country. The only reason their light skinneded asses earned their way into the upper echelon is because white people need more people to hate blacks and puerto ricans.

YAY WE CAN BE WHITE NOW

get the fuck out of here, take your hand shake and shove it up your ass

2nd of all

I wasn't raised with my white half at all, I was raised in a 98% hispanic neighborhood, with my cuban grand parents in the projects, I only knew like 2 white kids growing up and as far as we were concerned they were one of us. How am I going to identify with a culture I was never introduced to.

People like nicky just want me to be white so I can share in their socially awkward depression.

Ummm So I'm black because I'm Irish? Arguably the most hated immigrants in History? The big stupid drunken apes? 150+ Years Ago?

That makes me black? I'm a minority because my ancestors were considered a subhuman threat to "real Americans" in the same period as slavery.

Where are my god damned reparations!

Who are going to pay for reparations when every group has been abused by every other group?

Robert
02-17-2010, 11:51 AM
the egg came first.

there was a chicken genetic ancestor that laid an egg that a modern chicken hatched out of.

evolution.

all that time in a darwinian paradise and you ain't figured that out yet?

Claro.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-17-2010, 01:02 PM

That's the problem.

It'd be possible to do it at night, though.

hahaha

Tecknowledgist
02-17-2010, 01:15 PM
^hahaha i know

Uncle Steezo
02-17-2010, 02:13 PM
plenty of people get away with bank robbery.
its the greed of doing it one too many times that5 gets em caught.

most professional bankrobbers get busted for a STRING of robberies.

but a superhero could just deal with petty crime.

street justice.

IrOnMaN
02-24-2010, 05:55 PM
plenty of people get away with bank robbery.
its the greed of doing it one too many times that5 gets em caught.

most professional bankrobbers get busted for a STRING of robberies.

but a superhero could just deal with petty crime.

street justice.

To add on, training is the real key to success.

Speaking of which, Bruce Lee could've been a superhero in a way. Think about it. Bruce Lee was one of the world's most strongest men during his time. The man had superior agility, superior strength (some say that Bruce Lee benched press at least 630lbs RAW and squatted at least 500lbs), highly intelligent, solid body, and supreme fighting skills.

Spider-man? Huh, Bruce Lee was Spider-man is real life.