PDA

View Full Version : Khemetic Wisdom

STYLE
07-22-2008, 02:50 AM
Khemetic (egytian) wisdom is based on the fact that within man is an intelligence that is the embodiment of knowledge.

this embodiment has the ability to run all of the subconscious functions: physical, mental, and emotional.

when we are born this force is in the driver's seat but cannot communicate to the conscious being since our intellectual faculties have yet to be awakened.

As the intellectual faculties begin to develop, it recedes into the subconscious of the individuals life where it lies dormant and is limited to guiding the involuntary functions.

this force is called Auset.

The Purpose for cultivation of the spirit is to resurrect Auset (awaken the god within) reconnecting the subconscious with the conscious.
Knowledge of Self.

a common small example is freestyling. when mcs are freestyle rapping, they seem to be pulling lyrics and thoughts almost out of thin air. this is achieved when a state of peace is reached thru music or relaxation and Auset hops in the drivers seat. at that point the mc has access to limitless knowledge. (being in the zone)

The first stage of Resurrecting Auset is to recognize an mourn the death of Auset. He considered dead until he has been freed from the restrictions of governing the subconscious involuntary functions (vegative functions).

this mourning or sorrow leads one to search for the means to resurrect Auset.
The means to resurrection is the Will called Heru. Willpower to subdue the animalistic desires (lower faculties) in order to free Auset. only when an individual is free from his animalistic nature may Auset begin to take control of an individual's life.

there are two forces that assist Heru: Positive Thinking (Anubis) and Divine Law called Ma'at. One must submit to Ma'at thru Intellect and maintain a Positive State of Mind.

Neb is the imagination. Set is the devil or negativity, the Husband of Neb.
As long as Neb and Set are united positivity cannot be achieved.

Anubis (positve thinking) is the son of Neb and Auset, tho Neb is Set's wife. when Neb (imagination) leaves Set (negativity) takes on Auset (god)
as self image positivity (Anubis) is achieved.

Think about it. when you identify yourself as god, how can anything hold you down? how can any problem seem insurmountable?

Heru is constantly battling Set in order to subdue the animalistic lower functions of man. Heru takes on many forms. i'll discuss them later.

These are the 11 Laws of God

Law of Amen

http://www.hermetic.com/sabazius/amoun.jpg

You were made in the likeness of a peace that nothing can disturb. Reclaim your peace that you may attain to your reason for coming into existence – the enjoyment of life.

Reasoning:

If in truth it is our nature to be at peace (free of automatic emotional responses) in situations of challenge, then the only thing we need to do is to ignore the emotional reflexes that come up in such situations. What is the point of suffering and destroying our health and performance abilities if we can be at peace—especially when the peace in situations of challenge leads to enhanced intuition and spiritual power.

Amen Truisms:

I live expecting neither gain nor loss, pain nor pleasure from the things I need in life, because my nature is essentially unconditioned.

That which is my Self has no likes, dislikes, preferences or predetermined emotional or thought responses to situations.

I am essentially unconditioned. I cultivate my happiness through spiritual development. I understand that happiness is not a continuous freedom from pain resulting from difficulties.

No one knows my name, neither men nor gods. No one has seen my face, neither my father nor my mother. I was before the first time and shall be beyond the last.

Law of Ausar

http://www.nubeing.com/unblind2/images/ausar.jpg

Your nature is unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one in the world can be against you. All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may in turn acquire wisdom and spiritual power.

Reasoning:

If attaining our natural state of peace in situations of challenge enhances our intuition and spiritual strength, then we should not label situations of challenge as detrimental to our being. If a bad event cannot be avoided, what is the point of allowing it to degrade us, when it can be used for enhancement by simply manifesting the proper attitude?

Ausar Truisms:

I identify as my Self the indwelling divinity that guides the functions of my being. My person is therefore always in the presence of the Lord. Would I give more respect to men than to the God within Who is witness to all of my thoughts, feelings and actions?

I am the One Life dwelling as the Self of all beings. Myself as the indwelling divinity in all things is the source of prosperity and peace in the world.

Law of Tehuti

http://www.magicaura.com/eng/images/tehuti.jpg

When all of your thoughts, feelings, and actions reflect the Word of God, then the power of God’s spirit and a peace that nothing can challenge will flow through your being.

Reasoning:

If we can intuit the Word of God by cultivating our ability to be at peace in situations of challenge, why give in to anger, fear, lust, etc.? If we have access to the Word of God (wisdom) which is superior to our own minds, why rely primarily on our minds?

Tehuti Truisms:

My ability to know is unlimited. I understand that what seems as my not knowing is merely the momentary inability of my knowledge to take verbal form in my mind.

I understand that God manifests Its divine plan in the world of Man by incarnating in the soul of men and women who have elevated their consciousness to the higher parts of their spirits. I therefore honor and follow the guidance of Sages and Prophets above all other kinds of men.

I am successful in handling the emotional and sensual challenges in my life because I realize that nothing has an emotional or sensual quality in itself. My emotional and sensual reactions are betrayal of my lack of spiritual cultivation in relation to these objects.

Until I can still my thoughts to let my wisdom manifest itself at will, I go to the oracles that the eye that was harmed by Set can be restored.

I understand that God has saved us by sharing Its power of wisdom within us. I will be successful in its awakening because I have no problem in giving up my head, and keeping my heart still.

Law of Seker

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/morph225/images/sokar.jpg

When the emotions of Man manifest in response to the Word of God, they have the power to influence the course of any and all events in the world.

Reasoning:

If we have access to God’s spiritual power through the cultivation of the ability to be at peace in situations of difficulties, why give in to anger, fear, lust, etc.? Why shouldn’t we be at peace in the face of difficulties?

Seker Truisms:

I understand that God has saved us by sharing Its spiritual power with us. I know I will successfully develop these powers because I have no problem keeping my heart still and dying to the things of the world for the kingdom of heaven.

I am the likeness of God. I have the power of God within me. I am the power of God, not in amount but in kind, thus I am relaxed in the face of the greatest challenges.

I will succeed in life because I have surrendered to the Divine Plan.

Law of Ma’at

http://www.planetnile.com/game/gods/maat.gif

God needs you in order to come into the world. Fulfilling God’s need is the highest act of love, and only through your love for God can you fulfill your love for others. Become the Love of God in the world for the protection of the world.

Reasoning:

If we have access to a peace that cannot be disturbed by anything in the world—our nature—if we are one with all, if we have access to spiritual power, why then can we not love those who commit transgressions on us—especially when the act of loving is the generation of the most powerful force in the universe? If we are one (Ausar), then the good I do to you I have done to myself—is this not the key to wealth and health?

Ma’at Truisms:

The Divine Law is the likeness of God and the measure of my being. I live by it. I am it, and I therefore enjoy a life of order and prosperity.

I know Truth. It is the reciprocal relationship of things to each other and the whole as fixed by nature. I live by it and am therefore in harmony with the whole. My being is in order and I am a source of harmony to all.

Law of Herukhuti

http://wyldseed.com/catalog/images/HeruKhuti%20pic.jpg

Know that God neither punishes nor rewards nor protects, that you will have the comfort of controlling these for yourself.

Reasoning:

If adversity which cannot be avoided is not the cause of suffering that follows our failure to reclaim our original nature (peace), then we must make spiritual growth our highest priority. If we are one (Ausar), then I must refrain from doing you wrong (even self-defensively wishing you ill) to avoid doing me wrong—the key to justice and protection from others.

Herukhuti Truisms:

I realize that I have the power to force my person to ignore my emotions to ensure that my life will be a reflection of Divine Law.

I am not the person, but Ausar, and can therefore transcend the pain of invoking divine retribution against my person when it transgresses the Law of God.

I understand that God has ordained a place for all beings in their own time, and will thus, in Its own time right all wrongs.

I sow justice towards men and reap it from God.

Law of Heru

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c2/Horus_standing.svg/262px-Horus_standing.svg.png

You have the power but not the right to ignore God’s Law. Choose to follow the Law of God with the love and joy that grows out of your understanding, and the wisdom and power of God’s spirit will flow through your being.

Reasoning:

If we have been given free will, why should we give in to emotions that have proven to be detrimental to our well-being? Why not choose to be at peace in all situations of challenge, especially since this is the key to wisdom, power and happiness?

Heru Truisms:

I understand that at any time I have the freedom to act as if I have successfully overcome a given emotion.

My freedom to choose is the essence of my divinity.

I will, therefore I am free.

I am never compelled to do anything by my emotions and passion.

God does not compel me to do what is right. How then can the animal within me compel me to do what is wrong. Shall I make Set grater than God?

My emotions are children of impotent revolt.

I have the freedom to hold myself in check to take a view of the whole before acting.

Law of Het-Heru

http://www.geocities.com/afrigoddess/Priestess_Het_Heru/het_heru_n_baba_ra.jpg

It is not what you imagine. It is who is imagining. Are you a human or divine being?

Reasoning:

[Het-Heru] corresponds to [one of] the tools through which behavior is programmed. Through the understanding of the law such programming can be done at will. If we have the tools to program any desired behavior at will, then we can choose to allow only peace and pleasure to manifest as our emotional reactions to all events.

Het-Heru Truisms:

My ability to cultivate through trance the experience of joy for living by divine law as Ausar does, greatly enhances my chances of success in my pursuits in life.

I will myself to be joyful, therefore I am successful in life and healthy.

Joy is the engine of success and it comes from within, therefore I am successful.

I am Ausar. I cannot be other than joyful.

I am joyful because I will myself to be joyful.

Law of Sebek

http://www.thenileandegypt.com/deity/sebek.jpg

It is not what you think or what you affirm. It is who is thinking and who is affirming. Are you a human or divine being?

Reasoning:

[Sebek] corresponds to [one of] the tools through which behavior is programmed. Through the understanding of the law such programming can be done at will. If we have the tools to program any desired behavior at will, then we can choose to allow only peace and pleasure to manifest as our emotional reactions to all events.

Sebek Truisms:

I am well on my way to success because I understand the suggestive power of belief. I reject all negative beliefs, and deliberately and consistently cultivate positive beliefs.

My positive thoughts flow naturally from my being Ausar.

I know that my spirit is essentially unconditioned, therefore whatever beliefs I take into trance, my spirit will make come true if it is at all humanly possible.

I do not delude myself into mistaking my education for knowledge of reality itself. My way to success remains open.

I am well on my way to becoming Ausar because I no longer mask my motives through rationalizations.

I am that, therefore I think.

Law of Auset

http://www.si.umich.edu/CHICO/mummy/Afterlife/graphics/isisx.gif

Prepare to sacrifice everything to become the vessel of God on earth, and you will, in turn, receive everything.

Reasoning:

[Auset] corresponds to [one of] the tools through which behavior is programmed. Through the understanding of the law such programming can be done at will. If we have the tools to program any desired behavior at will, then we can choose to allow only peace and pleasure to manifest as our emotional reactions to all events.

Auset Truisms:

I know that I am devoted to spirituality for I have given the highest priority in my life to the resurrection of Ausar.

I am the master of my person. Through trance, I can cultivate any emotion I desire to manifest.

My ability to cultivate the experience of remorse at will and to apologize in any situation of transgression assures me a solid foundation in my quest to become Ausar.

Law of Geb

http://www.egyptianmyths.net/images/geb3.jpg

Know that from heaven you came and to heaven you will return, seek not enduring works on earth.

Reasoning:

Our physical nature is totally amenable to reprogramming. Since we have the laws and faculties to do so, why not dedicate the use of our will to program desirable ends in our lives—peace, happiness, health and prosperity?

V4D3R
07-22-2008, 10:45 AM
Excellent thread.

WARPATH
07-22-2008, 11:20 AM
Khemetic (egytian) wisdom is based on the fact that within man is an intelligence that is the embodiment of knowledge.

this embodiment has the ability to run all of the subconscious functions: physical, mental, and emotional.

when we are born this force is in the driver's seat but cannot communicate to the conscious being since our intellectual faculties have yet to be awakened.

As the intellectual faculties begin to develop, it recedes into the subconscious of the individuals life where it lies dormant and is limited to guiding the involuntary functions.

We have a similar but different understanding in our culture, I think they call it Sicun. Good thread though.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 11:28 AM
this is the basic premise for spiritual cultivation. this is the foundation on which all modern religions built uopn.

love god
love yourself because you are godly
love others because they are godly therefore they are you

thought manifests reality
for every cause there is an effect
positive thinking manifests positive results

visualization plays a vital role in all of this. the stories are not meant to be taken literally but to be used as tools to visualize the mental emotional and physical processes.
just like it has been proven that visualizing your immune system fighting illness can increase your resistance to illness, same can be said of spiritual cultivation. the mind is very powerful, especially when both sides are united. there is a reason we have a large capacity for creative thought.

Charles Barry
07-22-2008, 11:32 AM
It's nice to know that KTL isn't all arguing about bullshit. Good thread homey.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 12:15 PM
i think sometimes the only way to be done with the bullshit is just to wade through it till you reach the other end. eventually people run out of shit to say. then we can just simply move on.

so i got a lot of info i'd ike to share as this knowledge has had the greatest impact on my personal life.

metu neter vol 1 &2
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/Photo93.jpg

i highly recommend buying vol 1 to begin with, and reading it a 100 times. it gets so deep, sometimes you got to put it down and just let it marinate.
but every nugget of wisdom can be applied immediately in you daily life.

this afternon i think i will talk about ma'at and maybe heru and set.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/Horus_v_Set_by_Dunewolf.jpg

STYLE
07-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Thoth aka Tehuti is the source of the metu as well.

thoth is considered the vocal/mental faculty of God.

polytheism is a misconception about khemet. all the deities are considered faculties of God. the people of khemet recognized there is only 1 supreme being.

WARPATH
07-22-2008, 05:03 PM
Thoth aka Tehuti is the source of the metu as well.

polytheism is a misconception about khemet. all the deities are considered faculties of God. the people of khemet recognized there is only 1 supreme being.

I think what you pointed out right here is important. A lot of modern religions look at other older or "pagan" religions as polytheism. This is a false misconception that is filled in hundred of text books.

STYLE
07-22-2008, 06:18 PM
while they worship jesus AND God.

TSA
07-22-2008, 07:03 PM
this shit looks real dope, i'll read it later

diggy
07-22-2008, 11:17 PM
Interesting.

TSA
07-22-2008, 11:56 PM
this is some brilliant thought, my pathetic attention span hs only permitted me to read half way through but this is everything i loved in the 5% nation without the ugly counteractive racism

ill shit

diggy
07-23-2008, 12:32 AM
so i got a lot of info i'd ike to share as this knowledge has had the greatest impact on my personal life.

Can u give examples of how it has changed your life and what did the meter teach u (practical exercises) to make u change?

STYLE
07-23-2008, 12:35 AM
i find that hard to believe..source plz because all of the thoth fragmented scripts are contained within the hermetica to my understanding
god communicates thru the faculty of Thoth
thoth is the mouthpiece so to speak.
any divine works are said to be written/dictated by Thoth.
the metu is called the oracle of Tehuti.
Tehuti is another name for Thoth .

diggy
07-23-2008, 12:47 AM
How many "faculties" does god have in the meter and what are the attributes for each one?

Does the meter also explain the symbolism of the drawings of the gods? Like the meaning of the colours of the hats, and meanings of body gestures?

I saw a recent vid on youtube that had a guy explaining that the red, white, and blue of America was from ancient Egypt and the colours {on a certain god who wears them on his headdress or on the symbol of maat with the wings (?), don't remember which one] had certain meanings.

He also said the sphinx represented man. And that man has a beastly part (the animal part of the sphinx) which he can and should rise above (represented by the human head).

This was a vid on Steve Cokely in which he had a guest speaker explaining this.

I don't remember the exact name of the vid, but it was dealing with secret societies, I think.

diggy
07-23-2008, 01:00 AM
Tru.

Visionz
07-23-2008, 01:07 AM
I think what you pointed out right here is important. A lot of modern religions look at other older or "pagan" religions as polytheism. This is a false misconception that is filled in hundred of text books.could you imagine if they taught these lessons as part of Egyptian history in school? The powers that be would get the exact opposite of what they so easily propagate now. Each one teach one is the best chance this world has.

while they worship jesus AND God. so, so true. When I read the new testament I have to laugh at the irony of the vast majority of the Christian mass becoming much of what Jesus warned against, namely greedy, idolizing, judgmental hypocrites.

*edit great thread btw, Style seems like you might wanna clean out that mail box a little

Giflord
07-23-2008, 10:04 AM
I finally had time to read the your whole post. excellent read, its the most text that i have seen regarding the subject of i self lord and master.

just imagine if the schools taught these types of lessons and made sure it was applied to the lives of the students. the world would be a very different place.

"The wisdom might blow the roof when shown and proved" -Deck

WARPATH
07-23-2008, 10:07 AM
could you imagine if they taught these lessons as part of Egyptian history in school? The powers that be would get the exact opposite of what they so easily propagate now. Each one teach one is the best chance this world has.

so, so true. When I read the new testament I have to laugh at the irony of the vast majority of the Christian mass becoming much of what Jesus warned against, namely greedy, idolizing, judgmental hypocrites.

*edit great thread btw, Style seems like you might wanna clean out that mail box a little

I think teachers need to teach culture with the history- that goes for anything. The reality of what they're trying to teach get's thrown out of context when they don't include the culture of the political climate.

I had a Jesuit teacher that use to brake it down old palenstine for me. He left the church not long after....

------------------

Imagine if they taught some of native culture along with America's history. Hardly anybody ever wonder's why the dominant culture on this continent is almost nonexistent in less then 150 years.

Giflord
07-23-2008, 10:16 AM
^^^

ya man if you dont understand the culture that produced the thought your trying to explain, it will seem irrelivent.

RzaRectum
07-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Imagine if they taught some of native culture along with America's history. Hardly anybody ever wonder's why the dominant culture on this continent is almost nonexistent in less then 150 years.
I've done the knowledge on Native Americans. But is that who you meant:?
How can you be dominant and almost non-existant?

WARPATH
07-23-2008, 02:05 PM
I've done the knowledge on Native Americans. But is that who you meant:?
How can you be dominant and almost non-existant?

I was saying how the native cultures of the populations of North and South America disappear in a short time frame. Because, Natives once made the majority of these two continents (and still do in south and latin america). Only certain aspects of these cultures still remain.

People might take up the technology as a reason, but people can use and advance technology in any culture. What I'm referring to is forms of government, language, social interactions, kinship, and religion.

WARPATH
07-23-2008, 02:07 PM
I used the khemetic culture and kundalini as alternatives in a psychology presentation against illicit drug use.

1+2=
07-23-2008, 07:16 PM
peace...props to you, for presenting this science

RzaRectum
07-23-2008, 11:30 PM
I was saying how the native cultures of the populations of North and South America disappear in a short time frame. Because, Natives once made the majority of these two continents (and still do in south and latin america). Only certain aspects of these cultures still remain.

People might take up the technology as a reason, but people can use and advance technology in any culture. What I'm referring to is forms of government, language, social interactions, kinship, and religion.
Peace.

STYLE
07-24-2008, 07:27 AM
How many "faculties" does god have in the meter and what are the attributes for each one?

Does the meter also explain the symbolism of the drawings of the gods? Like the meaning of the colours of the hats, and meanings of body gestures?

I saw a recent vid on youtube that had a guy explaining that the red, white, and blue of America was from ancient Egypt and the colours {on a certain god who wears them on his headdress or on the symbol of maat with the wings (?), don't remember which one] had certain meanings.

He also said the sphinx represented man. And that man has a beastly part (the animal part of the sphinx) which he can and should rise above (represented by the human head).

This was a vid on Steve Cokely in which he had a guest speaker explaining this.

I don't remember the exact name of the vid, but it was dealing with secret societies, I think.

truth.

faculties- there are 10. but the faculties are part of the 10 spheres of the

Tree of Life.
http://www.aasorlando.org/tol-sm.jpg
the tree of life has been adopted by Kabbalah and Wicca.

i'll get into the tree of life later.

the metu doesn't get into the artistic representations of the gods as much as the function and role of each.

sphinx...yup heru vs set. Heru being the will(discipline), Set being the animal nature. heru takes on several forms. herukhuti is the gangsta heru. when extreme force is needed herukhuti is there to whoop set's monkey ass.
in the body herukhuti governs adrenaline.

but i'm getting ahead of myself.

"as above so is below."
this saying has multiple applications. yin/yang, balance, macro/microcosms, god reflected in man, heaven/earth....
this belief is echoed throughout khemetic culture. infact it is said that the pyramids are actually symmetrical on the x axis meaning that they are actually diamonds that are just as massive underground as they are above.

Black Man
07-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Peace.

The Purpose for cultivation of the spirit is to resurrect Auset (awaken the god within) reconnecting the subconscious with the conscious.
Knowledge of Self.

a common small example is freestyling. when mcs are freestyle rapping, they seem to be pulling lyrics and thoughts almost out of thin air. this is achieved when a state of peace is reached thru music or relaxation and Auset hops in the drivers seat. at that point the mc has access to limitless knowledge. (being in the zone)

The first stage of Resurrecting Auset is to recognize an mourn the death of Auset. He considered dead until he has been freed from the restrictions of governing the subconscious involuntary functions (vegative functions).

this mourning or sorrow leads one to search for the means to resurrect Auset.
The means to resurrection is the Will called Heru. Willpower to subdue the animalistic desires (lower faculties) in order to free Auset. only when an individual is free from his animalistic nature may Auset begin to take control of an individual's life.

there are two forces that assist Heru: Positive Thinking (Anubis) and Divine Law called Ma'at. One must submit to Ma'at thru Intellect and maintain a Positive State of Mind.

Neb is the imagination. Set is the devil or negativity, the Husband of Neb.
As long as Neb and Set are united positivity cannot be achieved.

Anubis (positve thinking) is the son of Neb and Auset, tho Neb is Set's wife. when Neb (imagination) leaves Set (negativity) takes on Auset (god)
as self image positivity (Anubis) is achieved.

Think about it. when you identify yourself as god, how can anything hold you down? how can any problem seem insurmountable?

Heru is constantly battling Set in order to subdue the animalistic lower functions of man. Heru takes on many forms. i'll discuss them later.

These are the 11 Laws of God

Law of Amen

http://www.hermetic.com/sabazius/amoun.jpg

You were made in the likeness of a peace that nothing can disturb. Reclaim your peace that you may attain to your reason for coming into existence – the enjoyment of life.

Reasoning:

If in truth it is our nature to be at peace (free of automatic emotional responses) in situations of challenge, then the only thing we need to do is to ignore the emotional reflexes that come up in such situations. What is the point of suffering and destroying our health and performance abilities if we can be at peace—especially when the peace in situations of challenge leads to enhanced intuition and spiritual power.

Amen Truisms:

I live expecting neither gain nor loss, pain nor pleasure from the things I need in life, because my nature is essentially unconditioned.

That which is my Self has no likes, dislikes, preferences or predetermined emotional or thought responses to situations.

I am essentially unconditioned. I cultivate my happiness through spiritual development. I understand that happiness is not a continuous freedom from pain resulting from difficulties.

No one knows my name, neither men nor gods. No one has seen my face, neither my father nor my mother. I was before the first time and shall be beyond the last.

Law of Ausar

http://www.nubeing.com/unblind2/images/ausar.jpg

Your nature is unconquerable peace, therefore nothing or no one in the world can be against you. All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may in turn acquire wisdom and spiritual power.

Reasoning:

If attaining our natural state of peace in situations of challenge enhances our intuition and spiritual strength, then we should not label situations of challenge as detrimental to our being. If a bad event cannot be avoided, what is the point of allowing it to degrade us, when it can be used for enhancement by simply manifesting the proper attitude?

Ausar Truisms:

I identify as my Self the indwelling divinity that guides the functions of my being. My person is therefore always in the presence of the Lord. Would I give more respect to men than to the God within Who is witness to all of my thoughts, feelings and actions?

I am the One Life dwelling as the Self of all beings. Myself as the indwelling divinity in all things is the source of prosperity and peace in the world.

Law of Tehuti

http://www.magicaura.com/eng/images/tehuti.jpg

When all of your thoughts, feelings, and actions reflect the Word of God, then the power of God’s spirit and a peace that nothing can challenge will flow through your being.

Reasoning:

If we can intuit the Word of God by cultivating our ability to be at peace in situations of challenge, why give in to anger, fear, lust, etc.? If we have access to the Word of God (wisdom) which is superior to our own minds, why rely primarily on our minds?

Tehuti Truisms:

My ability to know is unlimited. I understand that what seems as my not knowing is merely the momentary inability of my knowledge to take verbal form in my mind.

I understand that God manifests Its divine plan in the world of Man by incarnating in the soul of men and women who have elevated their consciousness to the higher parts of their spirits. I therefore honor and follow the guidance of Sages and Prophets above all other kinds of men.

I am successful in handling the emotional and sensual challenges in my life because I realize that nothing has an emotional or sensual quality in itself. My emotional and sensual reactions are betrayal of my lack of spiritual cultivation in relation to these objects.

Until I can still my thoughts to let my wisdom manifest itself at will, I go to the oracles that the eye that was harmed by Set can be restored.

I understand that God has saved us by sharing Its power of wisdom within us. I will be successful in its awakening because I have no problem in giving up my head, and keeping my heart still.

Law of Seker

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/morph225/images/sokar.jpg

When the emotions of Man manifest in response to the Word of God, they have the power to influence the course of any and all events in the world.

Reasoning:

If we have access to God’s spiritual power through the cultivation of the ability to be at peace in situations of difficulties, why give in to anger, fear, lust, etc.? Why shouldn’t we be at peace in the face of difficulties?

Seker Truisms:

I understand that God has saved us by sharing Its spiritual power with us. I know I will successfully develop these powers because I have no problem keeping my heart still and dying to the things of the world for the kingdom of heaven.

I am the likeness of God. I have the power of God within me. I am the power of God, not in amount but in kind, thus I am relaxed in the face of the greatest challenges.

I will succeed in life because I have surrendered to the Divine Plan.

Law of Ma’at

http://www.planetnile.com/game/gods/maat.gif

God needs you in order to come into the world. Fulfilling God’s need is the highest act of love, and only through your love for God can you fulfill your love for others. Become the Love of God in the world for the protection of the world.

Reasoning:

If we have access to a peace that cannot be disturbed by anything in the world—our nature—if we are one with all, if we have access to spiritual power, why then can we not love those who commit transgressions on us—especially when the act of loving is the generation of the most powerful force in the universe? If we are one (Ausar), then the good I do to you I have done to myself—is this not the key to wealth and health?

Ma’at Truisms:

The Divine Law is the likeness of God and the measure of my being. I live by it. I am it, and I therefore enjoy a life of order and prosperity.

I know Truth. It is the reciprocal relationship of things to each other and the whole as fixed by nature. I live by it and am therefore in harmony with the whole. My being is in order and I am a source of harmony to all.

Law of Herukhuti

http://wyldseed.com/catalog/images/HeruKhuti%20pic.jpg

Know that God neither punishes nor rewards nor protects, that you will have the comfort of controlling these for yourself.

Reasoning:

If adversity which cannot be avoided is not the cause of suffering that follows our failure to reclaim our original nature (peace), then we must make spiritual growth our highest priority. If we are one (Ausar), then I must refrain from doing you wrong (even self-defensively wishing you ill) to avoid doing me wrong—the key to justice and protection from others.

Herukhuti Truisms:

I realize that I have the power to force my person to ignore my emotions to ensure that my life will be a reflection of Divine Law.

I am not the person, but Ausar, and can therefore transcend the pain of invoking divine retribution against my person when it transgresses the Law of God.

I understand that God has ordained a place for all beings in their own time, and will thus, in Its own time right all wrongs.

I sow justice towards men and reap it from God.

Law of Heru

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c2/Horus_standing.svg/262px-Horus_standing.svg.png

You have the power but not the right to ignore God’s Law. Choose to follow the Law of God with the love and joy that grows out of your understanding, and the wisdom and power of God’s spirit will flow through your being.

Reasoning:

If we have been given free will, why should we give in to emotions that have proven to be detrimental to our well-being? Why not choose to be at peace in all situations of challenge, especially since this is the key to wisdom, power and happiness?

Heru Truisms:

I understand that at any time I have the freedom to act as if I have successfully overcome a given emotion.

My freedom to choose is the essence of my divinity.

I will, therefore I am free.

I am never compelled to do anything by my emotions and passion.

God does not compel me to do what is right. How then can the animal within me compel me to do what is wrong. Shall I make Set grater than God?

My emotions are children of impotent revolt.

I have the freedom to hold myself in check to take a view of the whole before acting.

Law of Het-Heru

http://www.geocities.com/afrigoddess/Priestess_Het_Heru/het_heru_n_baba_ra.jpg

It is not what you imagine. It is who is imagining. Are you a human or divine being?

Reasoning:

[Het-Heru] corresponds to [one of] the tools through which behavior is programmed. Through the understanding of the law such programming can be done at will. If we have the tools to program any desired behavior at will, then we can choose to allow only peace and pleasure to manifest as our emotional reactions to all events.

Het-Heru Truisms:

My ability to cultivate through trance the experience of joy for living by divine law as Ausar does, greatly enhances my chances of success in my pursuits in life.

I will myself to be joyful, therefore I am successful in life and healthy.

Joy is the engine of success and it comes from within, therefore I am successful.

I am Ausar. I cannot be other than joyful.

I am joyful because I will myself to be joyful.

Law of Sebek

http://www.thenileandegypt.com/deity/sebek.jpg

It is not what you think or what you affirm. It is who is thinking and who is affirming. Are you a human or divine being?

Reasoning:

[Sebek] corresponds to [one of] the tools through which behavior is programmed. Through the understanding of the law such programming can be done at will. If we have the tools to program any desired behavior at will, then we can choose to allow only peace and pleasure to manifest as our emotional reactions to all events.

Sebek Truisms:

I am well on my way to success because I understand the suggestive power of belief. I reject all negative beliefs, and deliberately and consistently cultivate positive beliefs.

My positive thoughts flow naturally from my being Ausar.

I know that my spirit is essentially unconditioned, therefore whatever beliefs I take into trance, my spirit will make come true if it is at all humanly possible.

I do not delude myself into mistaking my education for knowledge of reality itself. My way to success remains open.

I am well on my way to becoming Ausar because I no longer mask my motives through rationalizations.

I am that, therefore I think.

Law of Auset

http://www.si.umich.edu/CHICO/mummy/Afterlife/graphics/isisx.gif

Prepare to sacrifice everything to become the vessel of God on earth, and you will, in turn, receive everything.

Reasoning:

[Auset] corresponds to [one of] the tools through which behavior is programmed. Through the understanding of the law such programming can be done at will. If we have the tools to program any desired behavior at will, then we can choose to allow only peace and pleasure to manifest as our emotional reactions to all events.

Auset Truisms:

I know that I am devoted to spirituality for I have given the highest priority in my life to the resurrection of Ausar.

I am the master of my person. Through trance, I can cultivate any emotion I desire to manifest.

My ability to cultivate the experience of remorse at will and to apologize in any situation of transgression assures me a solid foundation in my quest to become Ausar.

Law of Geb

http://www.egyptianmyths.net/images/geb3.jpg

Know that from heaven you came and to heaven you will return, seek not enduring works on earth.

Reasoning:

Our physical nature is totally amenable to reprogramming. Since we have the laws and faculties to do so, why not dedicate the use of our will to program desirable ends in our lives—peace, happiness, health and prosperity?

I teach civilization and translate the equivalent rites of passage text from the Mdw Ntr (this is done with all schools of thought) into there scientific and Supreme Mathematical perspective.

When it comes to the Nile Valley Civilization I.......focus on the FACT that the Nile Valley Civilization wasn't all good and because the people were Black, doesn't make it all right. Focus on the SCIENTIFIC achievements without making them OTHER THAN HUMAN. Understand that the Nile Valley was the culmination of science and thought in that region, NOT THE PREGENITOR (a person or thing that that first indicates a direction; originates something or serves as a model; predecessor; precursor). Realize that the Nile Valley interacted and traded with Indian civilization and civilization further in the interior.....etc. etc. Also, see how the Nile Valley resonates with OTHER classical Black civilization at that time worldwide. Understand that the Nile Valley Civilization carries SOME of the legacy of the Original Man, and is not the first time inventor of any of this knowledge and wisdom, since knowledge and wisdom existed prior to the epochs of that society.

I personally do not worship the Nile Valley Civilization (although some do). I keep that history in it's proper context.
I am not trying to reconstruct the RELIGION.
I do not see them as being super human (ancestors did stuff that we can't do).
I don't use them, nor do I see them being the reference point for the beginning of all civilization.
I personally will highlight the SCIENTIFIC achievements in mathematics, stone masonry, astronomy (not astology), writing, health, etc. etc. and not the religious aspects of it that people try to add on.

In addition, I see the importance of studying the FOUNDATIONS of the society in addition to the actual society, so it's not romanticizing the Original Man's (Black Man's) past and skipping over some of the errors made by our ancestors.

The 5% are all wise and know who the true and living God is, and teach that the true and living God is the Son(Sun) of Man, Supreme Being, Black Man from Asia.......the Sun of Man otherwise known as Rh (Allah) and Asia otherwise known as Wst (Auset) or the Black Woman, the Planet Earth!

Peace.

Giflord
07-24-2008, 01:31 PM
ya blackman thats what i was thinking too. the science posted in here takes (grafts) from the worldviews present at that time. Egypt is the biggest and most famous civilzation from the time. so as time passes the ignorance (lack of knowledge) of man attributes false characteristics to what he knows best (in this case egypt)

also, a few months ago there was an article in national gepgraphic called "black pharoahs" in it talks about how there were black nubian rulers of egypt and when white archeologist found evidence of this black legacy they dismissed it as an error because "blacks aren't intelligent enough to do that" the article said something to that effect (word is bond)

so putting my 2 paragraphs together you can see how it is a possibility that it was indeed the original man who is responsible for this knowledge and it was taken from him and its true origin lost through the sands of time

Black Man
07-24-2008, 02:21 PM
ya blackman thats what i was thinking too. the science posted in here takes (grafts) from the worldviews present at that time. Egypt is the biggest and most famous civilzation from the time.

THAT'S BECAUSE 'EGYPT' WAS THE STANDARD FOR THE COLORED MAN AT THAT TIME AND EGYPT IS ALL THEY KNEW AS FAR AS CIVILIZATION. THEY CAN'T GO FURTHER BACK OTHERWISE HISTORY WOULD HAVE TO BE RE-WRITTEN AS FAR AS WHAT'S GENERALLY PRODUCED AND ACCEPTED IN THIS SOCIETY. THE PEOPLE OF THAT CIVILIZATION SAY FOR THEMSELVES THAT THERE WERE CIVILIZATIONS THAT CAME BEFORE THEM. KMT IS NOT THE AUTHOR PROGENITOR OF THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM.

so as time passes the ignorance (lack of knowledge) of man attributes false characteristics to what he knows best (in this case egypt)

also, a few months ago there was an article in national gepgraphic called "black pharoahs" in it talks about how there were black nubian rulers of egypt and when white archeologist found evidence of this black legacy they dismissed it as an error because "blacks aren't intelligent enough to do that" the article said something to that effect (word is bond)

THE SAME IDEA IS PRESENT IN THE FACT THAT ALIENS BUILT THE PYRAMIDS. THAT SAME FACT IS PRESENT IN ALOT OF BLACK PEOPLE WHEN THEY STUDY EGYPT.....THEY MAKE IT OUT TO BE THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD AND THAT NO ONE CAN EVER ACHIEVE WHAT THEY ACHIEVED.....BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO DO WHAT THE ANCESTORS DID. THEY WORSHIP THE NILE VALLEY......

so putting my 2 paragraphs together you can see how it is a possibility that it was indeed the original man who is responsible for this knowledge and it was taken from him and its true origin lost through the sands of time

TO ADD ON, THEY'RE WORKING WITH INCOMPLETE KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE A GOOD PORTION OF THE NILE VALLEY'S CIVILIZATION' (KNOWLEDGE) WAS EITHER LOST OR DESTROYED.

Face of the Golden Falcon
07-24-2008, 11:12 PM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Style...

In the first half of your OP you were using "Auset" where it was supposed to be "Ausar". Other than that, great post, keep more of this coming.

SHEM HETEP

07-25-2008, 12:07 AM
...also Style have you read Volume 3 of the Metu Neter?

dezmond
07-25-2008, 09:52 AM
Good stuff.

Finesse Da God
07-26-2008, 07:17 AM
Props yo I had never been exposed to these teachings before.

diggy
07-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Alchemy: Science of transformation.

I Ching: A symbol system used to identify order in chance events.

Tree of life: Conceptualization of the universe.

Do these things have anything in common?

Longbongcilvaringz
07-27-2008, 01:32 AM
hasnt all this mystical nonsense been debunked by now?

or is it still bunk?

RzaRectum
07-27-2008, 02:16 AM

or is it still bunk?
^:lmao:

Memory Man
07-27-2008, 03:38 PM

or is it still bunk?

you can't debunk mysticism.

07-27-2008, 11:24 PM
Can you debunk science? Because that's what this is. There's nothing mystic about it.

STYLE
07-28-2008, 04:52 AM
the thing about KMT culture is that, science and religion were inseperable.

the tree of life is the map of the creative process as well as the universe and everything in it with its source being the ALL(undifferentiated matter/energy).

LoTec
07-29-2008, 04:38 PM
...also Style have you read Volume 3 of the Metu Neter?
Theres a third volume? Cool I'll have to check that out. Great thread by the way.

Peace from the never ending to the ever lasting

Fatal Guillotine
07-29-2008, 05:59 PM

props style for dropping this thread man....i kept overlooking but my gut kept telling to have a look. In alot of ways the paragraph mention above kinda has the same aspects as Taoism and the equilibrum/ying-yang. i honestly always wonder what the egyptians way of life were. i find this VERY insightful. you mention a book call Metu Neter? i was wondering if you could break down more big dawg cause im intrigue.

Fatal Guillotine
07-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Metu Neter, Vol. 1: The Great Oracle of Tehuti and The Egyptian System of Spiritual Cultivation

Metu Neter, Vol. 2: Anuk Ausar – The Kamitic Initiation System

Are you talking about these two books?

Also what the difference between Metu Neter and Neter Nu ?

TSA
07-29-2008, 09:35 PM
upon thinking about it this appears to be a version romanticised interpretation of egyptian faith that PROBABLY came along after the laughter.

its compatibility with modern thought is a dead giveaway cause it leaves out the parts that wouldn't be compatible like cats and pharaohs being gods and what not.

just i hunch im getting.

07-29-2008, 10:55 PM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

Theres a third volume? Cool I'll have to check that out. Great thread by the way.

Yes. (SUS) Ra Un Nefer Amen has released in early 2008 Metu Neter Volume 3: The Key to Miracles.

http://www.tauienterprises.com/store/p/361-METU-NETER-Volume-Three.aspx

upon thinking about it this appears to be a version romanticised interpretation of egyptian faith that PROBABLY came along after the laughter.

its compatibility with modern thought is a dead giveaway cause it leaves out the parts that wouldn't be compatible like cats and pharaohs being gods and what not.

just i hunch im getting.

Like cats? Lol...

It definitely doesn't leave out the SHEKHEMU (Kings/Pharaohs) being gods. In fact the basis of Kamitic Spirituality was the words "ANUK AUSAR"; I am Ausar. The goal was to re-member (interestingly in the Ausarian tradition Ausar was dis-membered by his brother Set) ones true SELF as Ausar. This was the goal of all the people. The SHEKHEMU were assumed to have attained to this goal as it was a part of kingship to have gone through spiritual inititiation.

Obviously though not everything is going to be compatible. 3000 years is plenty of time for many traditions and teachings to come and go that didn't really fit in with the overall foundation of the major spiritual system of Kamit; the Ausarian tradition. Which is what the information in Style's OP is about.

SHEM HETEP

WARPATH
07-29-2008, 10:59 PM
http://www.tauienterprises.com/store/p/Controls/i/is.aspx?path=/images/BoxShot_MetuNeter3.png&lr=t&bw=300&w=300&bh=300&h=300

Success through spiritual means is the essence of spirituality as far as life on earth is concerned. We all know that however useful it is to cultivate our earthly resources - education, financial know-how, contacts, credentials, etc. - they are not enough. We were given a great resource - the power of the Spirit. In Metu Neter Volume 3 - The Key to Miracles, Ra Un Nefer Amen - the world's leading author on Kamitic Spiritual science - guides you step by step in the science of uniting with God and developing your divinity as the key to success in life. Because the system relies heavily on the great oracle of Kamit - the Metu Neter - you will also acquire the ability to coach others to acquire the skills of living as God intended - relying on the power of the Spirit - the miracle worker in us.

Sounds deep.

Wooly Noggins
07-31-2008, 11:40 AM
thoth the first human to achieve the sum wisdom of man to become a god

08-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Are you talking about these two books?

Also what the difference between Metu Neter and Neter Nu ?

Metu Neter means "Word of God" or "Divine Word".

Neter Nu is the primordial waters the original state of energy/matter. It is energy in the subjective realm, at rest, not formed into "things".

SHEM HETEP

STYLE
08-04-2008, 01:02 AM
peace Falcon.
good to see some other folks are hip to this.

the term "no-thing" or nothing means undifferentiated, inseparable.
someone mentioned something about the ALL being separated into consciousnesses. this is an illogical deduction, since by definition the ALL is inseparable.

in order for the ALL to be objectified into a "thing", it must be done by going through the process of creation. "tree of life"

STYLE
08-04-2008, 01:13 AM

just i hunch im getting.

here we go....
tsa when you don't believe in anything its hard to see divinity within yourself.

let go of the douchery. check it out for yourself. then decide.

the metu even explains why you, as an african, don't feel the need to read books. and why you have these hunches an seemingly unfounded opinions.

TSA
08-04-2008, 03:50 AM
^LOL

i read ALOT of books, and the most readingest ppl i know are african, im not saying it's pure bullshit, i really like what it presents, im just saying im skeptical about it being thee 'sum up' i guess of egypt, cause all the weird shit that wouldn't fit in a modern context is left out

but that doesn't mean anything, the message is still decent

Black Man
08-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Metu Neter means "Word of God" or "Divine Word".

Neter Nu is the primordial waters the original state of energy/matter. It is energy in the subjective realm, at rest, not formed into "things".

SHEM HETEP

Peace.

I disagree. I don't see Metu Neter meaning the word of god, because the word for god is not neter.

Ntr means primary or primary element.

The Supreme Being Black Man in that society was Rh, also manifested as Wsr and Hrw (Rh backwards) to show the continuity of intelligence via the element of light and energy (Rh) through the body of man in general (Wsr) and the enlightened man Hrw.

The Hpy River Valley only carries SOME of the legacy of the Original Man and is NOT the first time inventor of any of this Knoweldge and Wisdom, since Knoweldge and Wisdom existed prior to the epochs of that society.

people who do not know who the true and living god is or their origin in this world.

WARPATH
08-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Peace.

I disagree. I don't see Metu Neter meaning the word of god, because the word for god is not neter.

The Supreme Being Black Man in that society was Rh, also manifested as Wsr and Hrw (Rh backwards) to show the continuity of intelligence via the element of light and energy (Rh) through the body of man in general (Wsr) and the enlightened man Hrw.

The Hpy River Valley only carries SOME of the legacy of the Original Man and is NOT the first time inventor of any of this Knoweldge and Wisdom, since Knoweldge and Wisdom existed prior to the epochs of that society.

people who do not know who the true and living god is or their origin in this world.

You mean people like you that evolved from bi-pedal primates in the Jungles of Asia?

STYLE
08-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Peace.

peace

there are some things missing here.

1. the primary element is God. Amen. the undifferentiated matter energy sphere 0. he source of all things.

2. there can never be an inventor of knowledge. knowledge is knowledge ands was knowledge before anyone brought it forth from the subjective.
thru ausar, one can connect to all knowledge.

tissa, africans may read now but much of african history/knowledge is spoken and/or intuited from ancestors. if youy don't get where i'm coming from ask your parents about communing with the dead for wisdom.

Memory Man
08-04-2008, 07:56 PM
style, what's your opinion of akhenaten and atenism?

edit: actually i'd like to hear from golden falcon and black man on this too.

08-05-2008, 12:54 AM
style, what's your opinion of akhenaten and atenism?

edit: actually i'd like to hear from golden falcon and black man on this too.

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings MemoryMan...

...Ankhanaten's atenism was completely inferior to the original spiritual system of Kamit. What's more it was in no way the birth of Monotheism in Kamit. The Kamau always held one God as the foundation of their spiritual system. In the book of Knowing the Manifestations of Ra (2500 B.C) we have:

"The words of Nebertcher which he spoke after coming into being. I am he who cam einto being in the form of the "the infinite power of manifestation" (Khepera). I became the creator of what came into being...I became from God one, Gods three, that is from out of myself."

The original Kamitic understanding of Monotheism was far more thorough then Atenism and any of the Judaic religions, so much so that it probably is not fitting to actually call it Monotheism.

Atenism is simply sun worship, actual worship of the physical sun as God, which the Kamau never did before Ankhanaten (despite egyptologists trying to pass off Ra as the physical sun). This spiritual perversion was brought into Kamit by Nefertiti and the other Mitanni and Babylonian princesses. The reality is that the Atenism had little to do with religious reformation and was really a political ploy by the Mitannis and Babylonians which laid the foundation for the eventual downfall of Kamit.

SHEM HETEP

STYLE
08-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Akhenaten was a homosexual.

SID
08-06-2008, 01:43 PM
interesting thread

diggy
09-24-2008, 03:48 AM
So what about the tree of life?