PDA

View Full Version : Vinnie Paz >>>> Big Pun

junius
07-22-2008, 03:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wVEnRiwdM

>>>> NOT better, just bigger... almost!!

Holy crap-- this Doap Nixon album is so so SO awful... it makes that last AOTP piece of shit seem like "Enter The Wu Tang," no lie, & Free Murder is like, I dunno, Guilty Simpson by comparison.

Paz is an assclown, of course, but I still keep an ear out for Stoupe + guest spots (sort of like... uh, NOBODY is buying an M-Eighty solo album, sorry, the guy's delivery is TOTALLY lame. There are some dope white boys on the mic but he ain't one of 'em.)

anyway, back on topic: between this video, which i just discovered & the Officer Ross shit, these are FUNNY days in rap music, for sure.

how much fatter can Paz get before he pops?

Rame
07-22-2008, 03:19 PM
http://blog.bittorrent.com/editorial/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/pl_screenreviews_f.jpg

Coley
07-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Holy crap-- this Doap Nixon album is so so SO awful... it makes that last AOTP piece of shit seem like "Enter The Wu Tang," no lie, & Free Murder is like, I dunno, Guilty Simpson by comparison.

Wait - you disliked 'Servants In Heaven, Kings In Hell'? It was no 5/5, but I really enjoyed the album and still play it every once in a while...

But yeah, for his own health, he needs to lose some weight for real...

junius
07-22-2008, 06:14 PM
no no, anything with Stoupe is, so far, at least 3.5/5... Vinnie annoys me on "Servants" but the production and guest make it a good listen, and of course everything people say about R.A.'s verse is true.

I think for Vinnie's art and health he should get in shape-- it's SO obvious some of his "hate" is really self-loathing... which would be interesting if he could get real about it, as some other white dudes have (Cage, El-P, Em, Ill Bill in good form).

The record I was implying was horrible was the second AOTP; almost no song is good all the way through and a bunch suck altogether. I haven't listened to the first AOTP for a while but I suspect I wouldn't like that much now either. They REALLY need Stoupe... or to just stop.

I'll admit I slept on 'em at the time but Young Gunz kill all these JMT-affiliates, for real.

J-Cee
07-23-2008, 03:49 AM
U smoking crack or what?..That Doap Nixon album aint no Classic or nothing..but it def aint that bad of an album,theres actually a couple songs off it that are on my itunes playlist.

J-Cee
07-23-2008, 03:54 AM
Song off Doap Nixons album

Get Dirty

6YOINpHojA8&feature=related

SKANK HILL
07-23-2008, 03:58 AM
"crack heads say the darndest things"

SHAoLiN LoRD
07-23-2008, 07:25 AM
i like how is arms are too short to reach his jeans pockets

Tecknowledgist
07-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Servants in Heaven was Paz's best performance since Violent by Design

Ritual of Battle had some BANGERS on there, wtf??

Swords Drawn was ill as fuck
Dump the Clip was dope
Gun Ballad - fire
Seven was SICK

And the Torture Papers was a strong album. Battle Cry, TEAR IT DOWN, Feast of the Wolves

Fuck it, AOTP is like the new Wu-Tang. Underground. Group albums. Solo albums with heavy featurings from the rest of the group, in-house production, posse cuts. 5% slang

I havent heard Doap Nixons album yet

Paz is huuuuge. If he and Stoupe are on the next album cover, they're gonna look like the number 10

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-23-2008, 10:32 AM
I like Paz, but both him and Ill Bill seem to have gone downhill a lot in recent years.

ALCATRAZ
07-23-2008, 11:19 AM
lol paz is a fatty

SHAoLiN LoRD
07-23-2008, 11:58 AM
Whats the deal with Ill bill working with Tech NinEs label instead of PLR???

Doap Nixon is iight.

BIG D O
07-24-2008, 01:15 PM
man ya'll are crazy.....there's only a handfull of NY MC's that can even come close to Pun......Big L, Pac, Biggie, Jay, Sauce Money, Kiss, Ghost, etc., etc.,

GhettoGnom
07-24-2008, 09:06 PM
http://blog.bittorrent.com/editorial/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/pl_screenreviews_f.jpg

Haha, good to know I'm not the only one bugged out about the similarities between the two ^^

oDoUoSoKo
07-24-2008, 09:10 PM
lmao

J-Cee
07-25-2008, 01:35 AM
man ya'll are crazy.....there's only a handfull of NY MC's that can even come close to Pun......Big L, Pac, Biggie, Jay, Sauce Money, Kiss, Ghost, etc., etc.,

?...think you misunderstood..no one comparing anyone to Big L in this thread..and if they are then yes your right.

claaa7
07-25-2008, 03:38 PM
^^ lol you both misunderstood eachother..