PDA

View Full Version : I Need Opinions too

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 06:11 PM
I know this girl from around the way, she's a mentally unstable coke fiend, but she gives up the pussy quicker than Rick Ross apprehends a suspect, and she sucks harder than a Dyson.

I mean she txts me, emails me and rings me, but I just ignore her and she's still easier than beating Skampoe in a spelling test, nahmean?

Thing is I think she wants a relationship, but I dont want to get serious with a girl who's had more trains run on her than the National Network.

Help a light skinned brother out..

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-22-2008, 06:17 PM
so, you just wanna hit it with her? have you told her you just want to keep things casual?

Johnny Dust
07-22-2008, 06:19 PM
a) If you an ugly ass no pussy gettin virgin:

Fuck her.

b) If you mad salmon eatin playboy rocker:

Fuck her.

There's always options, knawmean.

Vikthor
07-22-2008, 06:26 PM
I know this girl from around the way, she's a mentally unstable coke fiend, but she gives up the pussy quicker than Rick Ross apprehends a suspect,
hahahahaha
but I just ignore her and she's still easier than beating Skampoe in a spelling test, nahmean?

AHHHHhahhahaaha!............ so true

VZA
07-22-2008, 06:27 PM
a) If you an ugly ass no pussy gettin virgin:

Fuck her.

b) If you mad salmon eatin playboy rocker:

Fuck her.

There's always options, knawmean.

a.) If someone gives you sex advice over the internet:

Ignore them.

b.) If that person happens to be Dutch:

Ignore them again.

Sean
07-22-2008, 06:31 PM
I know this girl from around the way, she's a mentally unstable coke fiend, but she gives up the pussy quicker than Rick Ross apprehends a suspect, and she sucks harder than a Dyson.

I mean she txts me, emails me and rings me, but I just ignore her and she's still easier than beating Skampoe in a spelling test, nahmean?

Thing is I think she wants a relationship, but I dont want to get serious with a girl who's had more trains run on her than the National Network.

Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahaa @ all those similies :lmao:

Vikthor
07-22-2008, 06:33 PM
oh yea the advise, get rid of da bitch! and quick!!
trust me when i say i'd never fuck around with a crazy bitch, but you fucked you can just run now son, they make sitcoms and horror/thriller movies about this type of shit.

i have no advise for you except to never get ya self involved with a known psycho bitch in the first place, and dont ever bring up or let her bring up your dick and/or balls in an argument cause most bitches are scandalous and if she crazy she just may act upon it!

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 06:44 PM

Thing is I think she wants a relationship, but I don't want to get serious with a girl who's had more trains run on her than the National Network.

I'll have u know Mr. i'm a great speller, i choose to type in typos or should i say the way aaa talk! it cuts down the typing time in half!

and ur not a lite skined bruva ur wigsterhttp://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/whos-awesome.jpg

HANZO
07-22-2008, 06:45 PM
well Wolf. i will help you out.

i think you should seriously consider pimping her. this is your only chance to make it big.

VZA
07-22-2008, 06:48 PM
well Wolf. i will help you out.

i think you should seriously consider pimping her. this is your only chance to make it big.

/thread

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 06:49 PM
/thread

what does this mean??

explain yourself. immediately!

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 06:54 PM
/ = wolf has gaydreams thread is where ur precum dries

VZA
07-22-2008, 06:59 PM
what does this mean??

explain yourself. immediately!

Means the thread is over, HAN gave the perfect answer, nothing more needs to be said.

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Means the thread is over, HAN gave the perfect answer, nothing more needs to be said.

Oh, so now you decide when the thread is over, ey VZA? smh. So young and naive.

Do you really believe that any of us have any power on this forum, or any forum?

This is bigger than you and me, it's bigger than STYLE, shit, this is bigger than Cilva. I'm talking about govermount mind control.....

You ever wondered why there are water-fountains in schools? so the govermount can feed the youth mind altering drugs. You got to look at the bigger picture, man.

You ever wondered why Rza raps with a lisp? That's govermount mind control, son.

Do the knowledge.

Peace.

VZA
07-22-2008, 07:12 PM
Oh, so now you decide when the thread is over, ey VZA? smh. So young and naive.

Do you really believe that any of us have any power on this forum, or any forum?

This is bigger than you and me, it's bigger than STYLE, shit, this is bigger than Cilva. I'm talking about govermount mind control.....

You ever wondered why there are water-fountains in schools? so the govermount can feed the youth mind altering drugs. You got to look at the bigger picture, man.

You ever wondered why Rza raps with a lisp? That's govermount mind control, son.

Do the knowledge.

Peace.

Wait, wait, wait... Shit.

Are you trying to say, 9/11 was an inside job?

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Wait, wait, wait... Shit.

Are you trying to say, 9/11 was an inside job?

I'm trying to say there was no 9/11.

Because in England it would be 11/9.

Yet the 'event' was broadcast 'live' on the same day in both countries.

You gotta see through the lies.

Like CappaDonna said 'she a supermodel, shape, shaped like a bottle', analyze that shit son, I mean, really analyze it.

JASPER
07-22-2008, 07:25 PM
My rectal exam was an inside job... HOHOHOHOHOHO!

VZA
07-22-2008, 07:26 PM
My rectal exam was an inside job... HOHOHOHOHOHO!

Woah, that's deep.

Haha, deep, eh?

Eh?!

EH?!?!?

We should start a conspiracy website about jaspers arse exams.

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm talking serious shit, real talk, da knowledge, trooth and your coming up with weak jokes, c'mon Jasper, didn't you see the Matrix? This shit is real!

JASPER
07-22-2008, 07:30 PM
The Matrix is a movie where a man who can't act travels through computers and crap and does a bunch of nerdy stuff that I don't care about and that's all there is to it.

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 07:31 PM
The Matrix is a movie where a man who can't act travels through computers and crap and does a bunch of nerdy stuff that I don't care about and that's all there is too it.

How did he become an actor?....now that's a conspiracy right thur*.

*there.

VZA
07-22-2008, 07:36 PM
How did he become an actor?....now that's a conspiracy right thur*.

*there.

WHO THE FUCK INVENTED THE ASTERISK?!?!

A fucking Saudi. Probably one of the Saudis that blew up the twin towers right after he gave jasper his rectal exam....

Shit is deeper than Keanu Reeves waxing philosophical in the matrix.

JASPER
07-22-2008, 07:37 PM
I think you're onto something Wolfman. I wish I could help you out solving this mystery, but my veins are turning cold and I think there's something wrong with my spleen.

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 07:39 PM
I think you're onto something Wolfman. I wish I could help you out solving this mystery, but my veins are turning cold and I think there's something wrong with my spleen.

Did you by any chance drink water from a school water-fountian??

HANZO
07-22-2008, 07:41 PM
some KTL shit popping in this thread.

more on the Matrix. isnt it conveniant that in the world of the Matrix the machines take over. exactly the same happens in Terminator.

i say the Japanese are creating a robot army to take over.

JASPER
07-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Did you by any chance drink water from a school water-fountian??No but I went on this survival trip and after walking for nearly 30 minutes I got thirsty as fuck and drank from this puddle and as I'm writing this my left pinky finger feels like it's frozen or something.

VZA
07-22-2008, 07:45 PM
No but I went on this survival trip and after walking for nearly 30 minutes I got thirsty as fuck and drank from this puddle and as I'm writing this my left pinky finger feels like it's frozen or something.

Where the bitchtits were your puri-tabs?

Don't you know anything about survival?

You fucking horrible shit.

(I distance myself because I can't express my love for you any other way.)

JASPER
07-22-2008, 07:47 PM
I used the tabs as soles because my feet got very tired.

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 07:49 PM
The Matrix is a movie where a man who can't act travels through computers and crap and does a bunch of nerdy stuff that I don't care about and that's all there is to it.
da matrix is da shit all of them, dat shit is knowledge right there

JASPER
07-22-2008, 07:53 PM
One more comment like that, and I'll put you on the Tony B list.

Blackula Spectacula
07-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Poor Mini Bumpsh

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 08:09 PM
Poor Mini Bumpsh

Hang on.

Blackula, you just made a post without mentioning or even hinting at the 'fact' you're a lesbian.

Congratulations.

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 08:11 PM
One more comment like that, and I'll put you on the Tony B list.
u are the tony b list:satisfy:

VZA
07-22-2008, 08:17 PM
A kid I know has a bum list. It's not a list of bums, it's a list of all the people he knows that have been bummed. I think there's only one male on there.

VZA
07-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Hang on.

Blackula, you just made a post without mentioning or even hinting at the 'fact' you're a lesbian.

Congratulations.

Yes she did. She gave sympathy to a woman.

Blackula Spectacula
07-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Yes she did. She gave sympathy to a woman.

It's what lesbos do

VZA
07-23-2008, 06:20 AM
It's what lesbos do

Exactly.

WARPATH
07-23-2008, 11:19 AM

Out of all seriousness this one is a no-brainer.

You keep her around. You string her along, but you don't ever get in a relationship. Keep her at a distance, then just fuck her whenever. When she starts falling in love, give her reason not to love you. Introduce her to a few friends.