PDA

View Full Version : who here accidentally...

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 08:43 PM
getz dookie on duh finger when wiping ya ass?

and did ya know spain has duh crazy toilets/bathroomz?

my lil brother whent there couple weeks back n told me their bathroom game is fucked lol he took a pik 'idonthave'' n showed me, n its not like here in the state nor an out house, its sum shit where u gotta squat on the floor n shit, n he says dat when u flush water splash all over the place on sum yukkytty yuk shit! whuts up wit dat shit?!!

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 08:46 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c287/katespangz/retard.jpg

Ritter
07-22-2008, 08:46 PM

and did ya know spain has duh crazy toilets/bathroomz?

my lil brother whent there couple weeks back n told me their bathroom game is fucked lol he took a pik 'idonthave'' n showed me, n its not like here in the state nor an out house, its sum shit where u gotta squat on the floor n shit, n he says dat when u flush water splash all over the place on sum yukkytty yuk shit! whuts up wit dat shit?!!

Yep, we have those holes here in our school.

The "Crouchshits"

Crazy stuff... Especially when the kid who was there before you leaves a huge hunk of shit unflushed.

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 08:47 PM
http://www.banterist.com/archivefiles/images/squat-toilet.jpg

this shit here^^ thats whut he showed me,

dat nigga went to duh vatican n shit got mad pics but he fuckin took dem shits with a disposable cams n shit any way yeah

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 08:48 PM
http://www.chaoszone.de/blog/media/blogs/webnews/funny-animals-01-laughing-horse.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 08:49 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c287/katespangz/retard.jpg
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

hes actually an l.k from chicago he got shot n fucked for life king abe or sum shit its his name i 4 get tho!
its a good find!

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Yep, we have those holes here in our school.

The "Crouchshits"

Crazy stuff... Especially when the kid who was there before you leaves a huge hunk of shit unflushed.
yup yup my bruva was tellin me their not the most hygenic folk in the werld black dats crazy!

Ritter
07-22-2008, 08:50 PM
http://www.banterist.com/archivefiles/images/squat-toilet.jpg

this shit here^^ thats whut he showed me,

dat nigga went to duh vatican n shit got mad pics but he fuckin took dem shits with a disposable cams n shit any way yeah

No fair, we don't have ceramics.

We literally have... holes in the ground.

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 08:52 PM
oh well, at least this kid thinks you're cool

http://www.robfleming.net/images/Retard%5D.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 08:52 PM
damn dat suxx

da pic he showed me was like dat ceramic, i couldnt imagin it being any werse, damn, 08 wtf?

Surreptitious
07-22-2008, 08:53 PM
that shitter on the ground is god awful, i do a lot of time thinking while im shitting and to have to squat like a bitch seems pretty bad, I feel bad for those people

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 08:54 PM
http://www.jokesgallery.com/Pic/408girlscout89037690.jpg

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 08:54 PM
toilet breaks? pfft.

http://ava7.com/images/funny-toilet-pictures/office-toilet.jpg

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 08:56 PM
This is what happens when you try and look at both TSA's nostrils at the same time

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/1/18.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 08:58 PM
that shitter on the ground is god awful, i do a lot of time thinking while im shitting and to have to squat like a bitch seems pretty bad, I feel bad for those people
when i lived in p.r we had out houses in the back yard for parties or when werkin u dont have to come in the crib n shit, but tham a whole on the ground, i only do dat shit when we went to a hippie convention in upstae ny!it was fucked up to shit in the woods ahahaha but the fuckin ganja i indulged there thos 4 days man let me tell u shit was fuckin woooooooooooooooooooooooooooorth it!

STYLE
07-22-2008, 08:59 PM
china is the same. ceramic in the modern urban areas. but you are in the dirt trenches
out in the burbs or the country.

plus NONE of them have dividers so you just squat and wave to the people coming in.

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 08:59 PM
This is what happens when you try and look at both TSA's nostrils at the same time

lmao

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 09:01 PM
china is the same. ceramic in the modern urban areas. but you are in the dirt trenches

plus NONE of them have dividers so you just squat and wave to the people coming in.

holy fuckin shit!!!!! dats crazy! i would never go there werd is bond! oh hells nooo!!

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 09:02 PM

Things have changed since you went travelling STYLE,

http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PCT2170.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Things have changed since you went travelling STYLE,

http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PCT2170.jpg
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha aha ah aha ah aha ah
coco jombo!!

Surreptitious
07-22-2008, 09:07 PM
ive deinately gotten shit on my hand wiping too, I need to concentrate on wipe precision I guess

TheWolf
07-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Damn Style you need to try the new holiday experience, boats have even got individual seats for black folks, It's a lot different from 'the old days'....

http://www.beyondbooks.org/slavery/images/slaveship.jpg

11th Chamber
07-22-2008, 09:37 PM
http://www.abtech.edu/cr/techtalk/ttarchives/2006tt08/Special-Olympics.jpg

RzaRectum
07-22-2008, 09:48 PM
who here accidentally...

O:)

Surreptitious
07-22-2008, 09:49 PM
theres seems to be a lot of pictures of my good buddies in this thread...

Blackula Spectacula
07-22-2008, 10:25 PM
did you know that proper way of pooping is by squatting low to the ground? We did it before we even have toilets.

but I like sitting on my toilette. plus squatting when i pee, is hard to do also.

TSA
07-22-2008, 10:29 PM
AHAHAHAhahaAHH!!!!!1!!11

the first sentence of this thread is classic section material

i haven't gotten dookie on da finger since my youth

i hate feeling that warm "there's a poop stain on the other side of this" feeling when folding the toilet paper for a second dip, so i use a lot of TP, enough for it not to break.

but i never understood how those ass squirting toilets work. so many problems, europeans, clarify this shit for me

1. Ok, sometimes i have to be on my grind to get all the poop throughly out, how would a gentle stream of water clean those hard to reach plops and spots?
2. Wouldn't the would process just leave you with a really wet asshole? do you just put you pants on and walk about with water all trickling down your ass?
3. does it get the anus? sometimes you have to go across the anus, but i don't want a single stream in my asshole, it's exit only ya know

TSA
07-22-2008, 10:41 PM

wolf has niggas swallow a bunch of water like a blo fish, the squeezing their water filled cheeks till the blast of moisture cleans the residue

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 10:54 PM
AHAHAHAhahaAHH!!!!!1!!11

i hate feeling that warm "there's a poop stain on the other side of this" feeling when folding the toilet paper for a second dip, so i use a lot of TP, enough for it not to break.

but i never understood how those ass squirting toilets work. so many problems, europeans, clarify this shit for me

1. Ok, sometimes i have to be on my grind to get all the poop throughly out, how would a gentle stream of water clean those hard to reach plops and spots?
2. Wouldn't the would process just leave you with a really wet asshole? do you just put you pants on and walk about with water all trickling down your ass?
3. does it get the anus? sometimes you have to go across the anus, but i don't want a single stream in my asshole, it's exit only ya know

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww www

u disgusting bastard, u fold n wipe again eeewwwwwww nasty mu fucker every one knows ur supposed to wipe n drop wipe n drop, wtf is wrong wit u, tryna save doe on duh T.P hahahahaha u stink,!!

TSA
07-22-2008, 11:10 PM
AHAHAHAHAHhahaHAHA!

wipe and drop is for faggots, who the hell does that?
that's why your gay ass and doodoo fingers cause you take one thin little joint, dip it in and throw it away for like 45 minutes

get a LOT of TP, real thick and blanket like, fold em up proper, but not proper go across, fold over, go across, and repeat, if you need more, get some more and repeat
it's the american dream

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 11:18 PM
AHAHAHAHAHhahaHAHA!

that's why your gay ass and doodoo fingers cause you take one thin little joint, dip it in and throw it away for like 45 minutes

get a LOT of TP, real thick and blanket like, fold em up proper, but not proper go across, fold over, go across, and repeat, if you need more, get some more and repeat
it's the american dream
ass wiping! ur doing it wrong!^^
ur supposed towrap tp around ur 4 fingers 6 or 7 times den put the roll down n den take ur fingers out from tp on ya hand den wipe n drop n repete!

i shower after every dump tho! i wipe my ass first!

beautifulrock
07-22-2008, 11:51 PM
another classic skampoe thread

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 12:14 AM
Hahahha Just Politickin

The Hound
07-23-2008, 01:23 AM

it's just food u didn't digest properly ... don't fret just send it back down the food cave and you'll be gawdly again ...

if it first you don't succeed try again :list:

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 01:27 AM
Lollollol

11th Chamber
07-23-2008, 01:44 AM
ur supposed towrap tp around ur 4 fingers 6 or 7 times den put the roll down n den take ur fingers out from tp on ya hand den wipe n drop n repete!

thats how ur gettin shit all over yer self

u need to switch ur technique up man

The Hound
07-23-2008, 01:49 AM
just don't wipe at all ... pull your draws up and walk around for 10 minutes ... let the goodness collect then throw your draws over the neighbours fence ... easier way and it's mess free and you help the environment by cutting down on the amount of trees used to for the toilet paper ...

RzaRectum
07-23-2008, 01:51 AM
Just sit there until the shit dries up. Then you can scrub the crust off with just a small amount of toilet paper.

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 01:54 AM
Hahahahaha Ya Sum Nasty Doods Ahahahaha I Aint Say I Get Dookies On Ma Hand Ahahahahahahah Shit Is Funny As Fuck Ahahaha!

The Hound
07-23-2008, 01:56 AM
Just sit there until the shit dries up. Then you can scrub the crust off with just a small amount of toilet paper.

not a good idea if you got any craters inside your arse ... you ever step in crusty dog shit and that shit gets stuck inbetweer your sole of your shoe? ... forget about scrub you have to go all out like a fucking archaeologist and get the little brushes and knives out and pay attention to detail ... fuck that letting it dry up is too risky

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 02:00 AM
not a good idea if you got any craters inside your arse ... you ever step in crusty dog shit and that shit gets stuck inbetweer your sole of your shoe? ... forget about scrub you have to go all out like a fucking archaeologist and get the little brushes and knives out and pay attention to detail ... fuck that letting it dry up is too risky

AHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY SHIT^^^

I USE BABY WIPES! OR SUMMERS EVE WIPES NO HOMAGE

The Hound
07-23-2008, 02:02 AM
baby wipes? just wear nappies dude ... do ya doody then just tie it up and get some football practice by kicking it at some douche with a soulja boy t shirt ... it's okay to leave your shit out in the open cos it's all compost anyway so you're doing the environment a favour ... mother nature brownie points

RzaRectum
07-23-2008, 02:06 AM
WHY would you have CRATERS INSIDE YOUR ASS, Tone. WHY?

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 02:07 AM
N Wait Till Sum One Steps On It!

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 02:08 AM
AHHAHAHA RIGHT? TONE EXPLAIN NOW FAG!

The Hound
07-23-2008, 02:11 AM

man you know people be born with deformatities n shit ... people have nostrils the size of ball sacks n shit ... hands for feet ... babies arms for penises all that shit ... with 6 billion people on earth ya never know son ya never know ... god has a funny sense of humour

RzaRectum
07-23-2008, 02:14 AM
man you know people be born with deformatities n shit ... people have nostrils the size of ball sacks n shit ... hands for feet ... babies arms for penises all that shit ... with 6 billion people on earth ya never know son ya never know ... god has a funny sense of humour
Tone... I think your hiding something from me. Cut the bullshit and tell me the truth. You're amongst friends. We won't judge you.. right guys?

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 02:14 AM
@ TONE
Did His Sence Of Humor Reflected On U?? Do U Also Have Ass Craters?

The Hound
07-23-2008, 02:30 AM
Tone... I think your hiding something from me. Cut the bullshit and tell me the truth. You're amongst friends. We won't judge you.. right guys?

i'm afraid ya'll will making fun of me :ouch:

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 02:45 AM
We'll Laugh With U Ok Not At U !

The Hound
07-24-2008, 12:39 PM
what i hate me is when you take a shit and you think you're done so you wipe up etc... and you waddle off like your shit don't stink ... and you walk off and sit down and as you're sittin you can just feel shit between your arse ... like you didn't wipe properly but not only that that shit you just had was like the advertising shit ... the feature film hasn't come yet? ... so it's like you've left the cinema after seeing the ads for the next movies in the year but you have to decide if you go back in for the feature film or wait till later and bootleg it off the internet ... im that predicament right now

SKAMPOE
07-24-2008, 01:55 PM
take a shower u pig hahahahahahahaha

The Hound
07-24-2008, 01:56 PM
shower? ... im goin to bed its 5 am lol

lately every new member can't believe he joined sooner

The Hound
07-24-2008, 02:00 PM
peez skamp ... if i shit duh bed i dedikatez it tu yoo dawg

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/collapse_tcat.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1251068#top) Quick Reply The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

sucks havin duh fast internetwebz

begongo
07-24-2008, 02:03 PM
did you know that proper way of pooping is by squatting low to the ground? We did it before we even have toilets.

but I like sitting on my toilette. plus squatting when i pee, is hard to do also.

AHAHAHAhahaAHH!!!!!1!!11

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww www

u disgusting bastard, u fold n wipe again eeewwwwwww nasty mu fucker every one knows ur supposed to wipe n drop wipe n drop, wtf is wrong wit u, tryna save doe on duh T.P hahahahaha u stink,!!

AHAHAHAHAHhahaHAHA!

it's the american dream

i shower after every dump tho! i wipe my ass first!
awgwgagahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaahha

I don't take a shower after shitting and wiping but I wash my ass every time using the shower

do y'all guys have little toilets next to your real toilet that shoot water up so you can wash your ass with it? around here it's called "bidé" but I don't know what's the name over there

HANZO
07-24-2008, 02:08 PM
lol at this thread. fukin hell i have had nightmares over some of the toilets i been to. back in my homeland when in da village. i mean a ceramic squating toilet would be useful. but fuk in my dads village, which is jus like Afghanistan. the toilet is located outside in the garden, its this crappy mud hut. and well its jus a hole in the ground. its fukin terrible. worst part is that its not the strongest structure. so like a heavy person can break it and you fall into a shitpile. oh yeah and my Dad was the one who built it when he was 10 some 35 years ago.

i mean the last time i was there i didnt go to the toilet for 4 days. i did well holding it in, but when the time came. i got in the car and drove to my mothers village which was a 30 minute drive. where theres our large Ranch with a normal toilet.

begongo
07-24-2008, 02:39 PM
lol at this thread. fukin hell i have had nightmares over some of the toilets i been to. back in my homeland when in da village. i mean a ceramic squating toilet would be useful. but fuk in my dads village, which is jus like Afghanistan. the toilet is located outside in the garden, its this crappy mud hut. and well its jus a hole in the ground. its fukin terrible. worst part is that its not the strongest structure. so like a heavy person can break it and you fall into a shitpile. oh yeah and my Dad was the one who built it when he was 10 some 35 years ago.

i mean the last time i was there i didnt go to the toilet for 4 days. i did well holding it in, but when the time came. i got in the car and drove to my mothers village which was a 30 minute drive. where theres our large Ranch with a normal toilet.
ye I know what ya talking about, around here at the countryside it's just about the same

as a matter of fact people actually call them "turkish toilets" around here, for real

SKAMPOE
07-24-2008, 02:44 PM
awgwgagahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaahha

I don't take a shower after shitting and wiping but I wash my ass every time using the shower

do y'all guys have little toilets next to your real toilet that shoot water up so you can wash your ass with it? around here it's called "bidé" but I don't know what's the name over there

AHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS CALLED A BIDE HERE TOO BUT ITS ONLY FOR WOMEN HAHAHA LMAO U SQUATTING OVER A BIDE TRYNE CLEAN YA ASSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA BIDE ARE ONLY FOUND IN HOMES OF PEOPLE WITH MONEY HERE, OR IN THE HOTELS N SHIT, I DONT HAVE ONE IN MY HOME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEGONGO SQUATS AHAHAHAHAH

HANZO
07-24-2008, 02:51 PM
i kno the actual worldwide name for that toilet it AlaTurca. weird cause we got the idea off da Chinese. anyway another great invention by us.

and allow that Bide shit, jus use the shower.

WARPATH
07-24-2008, 03:05 PM
This thread is causing a double ass smell to seep through my speaker vents.

I had an out house for year until they came and hooked my water up. One time I went outside in the middle of the night and saw some big ass creature scurry into the bushes. It was some kind of large rodent or possibly a badger or porcupine.

begongo
07-24-2008, 03:11 PM
I don't have a bide at home lol, I told y'all I use the shower

Reiko
07-24-2008, 03:21 PM
No fair, we don't have ceramics.

We literally have... holes in the ground.

I'll pray for ya!

Ritter
07-24-2008, 03:24 PM
I'll pray for ya!

Nah, no need for that. I don't use them holes.

I keep mine in me, and just wait a couple of hours till I get home... and then-

http://www.showroom411.com/Media/DirectoryEntries/Toto%20Aquia%20Toilet.jpg

begongo
07-24-2008, 03:25 PM
I never took a shit at school though we always got real toilets

Reiko
07-24-2008, 03:28 PM
^^ same here

TSA
07-24-2008, 03:30 PM
from reading this thread i've concluded skampoe doesn't know how to whipe his ass aAHAHAHAHAHHAHahhaAHAHAhhaHAHAAHAH!!!!!!

WARPATH
07-24-2008, 03:31 PM
I never took a shit at school though we always got real toilets

Begongo when he get's home for his 3:30 break.

OGrU3MPnlvo

WARPATH
07-24-2008, 03:34 PM
O8Wh1QjH8dg

I never shit when I was in high school. They took all the doors off the stalls.

SKAMPOE
07-24-2008, 08:03 PM
This thread is causing a double ass smell to seep through my speaker vents.

I had an out house for year until they came and hooked my water up. One time I went outside in the middle of the night and saw some big ass creature scurry into the bushes. It was some kind of large rodent or possibly a badger or porcupine.
it prolly was a chupacabra hahahahahahahahaha u should of caught it n put it on ur pecker hahahahhahahahahaha talk a bout rain dance huh hahahahahah