PDA

View Full Version : Any Body Here Watchin From Geez 2 Gents On Mtv?

SKAMPOE
07-22-2008, 11:37 PM
Creepa Is Ma Dood!

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 12:12 AM
Yo The Eye Talian Kid Named Cee Is Ma Boy, Dood Got Antics! Lol

TSA
07-23-2008, 12:14 AM
that shit is corny as fuck, im a reality show fan, this one is wack, uninteresting and bitchmade

i can see a fake ass thug/white girl falling for this one

i saw one of those niggas wearing white micheal jackson gloves on he first episode

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 12:17 AM
that shit is corny as fuck, im a reality show fan, this one is wack, uninteresting and bitchmade

i can see a fake ass thug/white girl falling for this one

i saw one of those niggas wearing white micheal jackson gloves on he first episode

NAH MAN THIS IS A REAL ASS SHOW, DEM DOODS IS COOL, I LOVE HOW DEY ELIMINATE DA REAL FROM DA FAKE, U SHOULD WATCH IT, DAT DOO WIT DA MIKE JAK GLOVE GOT ELIMINATED THE FIRST SHOW! IM TELLIN U IS A DOPE SHOW! U SLEEPIN!

TSA
07-23-2008, 12:19 AM
nah, im an ILoveMoney man

Mr.Boston is the jewish Bill Cosby

Blackula Spectacula
07-23-2008, 12:22 AM
i tried to watch it .. didn't really see anything special about it. but i'll try to give it a try again .. hopefully it gets funny

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 01:30 AM
Its Dope, I Wouldnt Put Ya Niggaz On To Sum Corny Shit, I Love Money Is Dope As Fuck Too I Watch It! I Hate Mr Boston Tho! Hes Disgusting!

Any Body Lookin Forward To The Nu Newyork Goes To Hollywood Shit?
Im Prolly Gonna Watch On The Strength Of Me Thinkin She Cant Possibly Make More An Ass Outta Her Self, I Know She Gon Prove Me Wrong!

TSA
07-23-2008, 01:36 AM
lol
how can a living breathing human being hate MR BOSTON
he's the prince of gods! I don't like Chance cause he's the cartoon character of a bitch ass nigga and midget mack cause he's a fuckin queer, but he's gone

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Nah, Hes A Cracka As Cracka Wit No Home Trainin, Disgusts Me!
Chance Was A Homo, But Redeem Him Self When He Refuse To Make Out Wit Boston Hahahahahahahhaa Classic!

11th Chamber
07-23-2008, 01:40 AM
co-sign to the fullest of fullests with TSA

Mr. Boston is that nigga. Dude knows he's corny as fuck, but he works with it and he a boss for it. Easily my favorite cat on the show. Stallionaires are dope too

that geez 2 gents shit is wack as fuck tho

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 01:41 AM
Well I Like It! Lol

TSA
07-23-2008, 01:43 AM
Stallionaires are the gayest fags the black community can produce.

if my computer wasn't fucking up, i would post pics to prove it, someone give me an ally oop

11th Chamber
07-23-2008, 01:45 AM
Stallionaires are the gayest fags the black community can produce.

shit they're cool with me.. White Boy is dope, Chance is funny as hell cause he so animated, and the other dude is chill lay back

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 01:52 AM
shit they're cool with me.. White Boy is dope, Chance is funny as hell cause he so animated, and the other dude is chill lay backHAHAHA WERD UP, I WATCH JUST TO HEAR CHANCE TALK HAHAHAH I LOVE WHEN HE TALKS NO HOMO CUZ HE ALWAYS SAYIN THE FUNNY DOPE QUATOBLES! WHITE BOY I HATE THO! REAL IS COOL! THE OTHER DOOD ITALIAN NIGGA HE COOL, I HATE HEAT HES A FAG HE AINT STICK UP FOR HIS CHICK! HAHAHAHA GOOD SHOW!

TSA
07-23-2008, 01:53 AM
no, i don't think you've seen these pictures, search engines don't work on my computer at the moment

CAN SOMEONE ELSE POST THEM

plus they're fake as fuck, on I love NY they grew up on a farm, and on this show they from the hood, they had a segment where they toured their 'old hood' in compton (typical) and were all "yeah yeah remember that?! yeah yeah i made that when i was little" to every piece of graffiti they would see. Jumping around and shit.

Then there was this time that REal was wearing these really gay arm covers like a gothic women.

and the sharpness of chances sideburns are a gayness giveaway

whiteboy is cool though

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 01:57 AM
no, i don't think you've seen these pictures, search engines don't work on my computer at the moment

CAN SOMEONE ELSE POST THEM

plus they're fake as fuck, on I love NY they grew up on a farm, and on this show they from the hood, they had a segment where they toured their 'old hood' in compton (typical) and were all "yeah yeah remember that?! yeah yeah i made that when i was little" to every piece of graffiti they would see. Jumping around and shit.

Then there was this time that REal was wearing these really gay arm covers like a gothic women.

and the sharpness of chances sideburns are a gayness giveaway

whiteboy is cool though
I CEEN THE PICS U TALKIN BOUT, I AGREE MAD GAY! BUT THEY FUNNY NON THE LESS N SAY COOL SHIT! UR LIKE THE ONLY BLACK DOOD DAT HATE ON BLACKS N PRAISE THE WHITES LIKE THEY'RE ALLAH AL MIGHTY WTF UNCLE TOM SNAP OUT THAT BULL SHIT! WHITE BOY IS HELLA WAK!

Vikthor
07-23-2008, 02:49 AM
the fuck mtv?
hows that trl skampoe?
surely yall know how britney spears hair is doin?
or yall to busy anticipating the season finale of sweet 16 or road rules challenge?
am i the only one who watch shit on usa : law and order psych burn notice etc?
GOOD SHOWS!!?

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 11:14 AM
the fuck mtv?
hows that trl skampoe?
surely yall know how britney spears hair is doin?
or yall to busy anticipating the season finale of sweet 16 or road rules challenge?
am i the only one who watch shit on usa : law and order psych burn notice etc?
GOOD SHOWS!!?
whut u saying nigga!!!??!!! im a comedy dood, i love to laugh, im a stoner nameen any thing that will boost ma high is more than welcomed!

Vikthor
07-24-2008, 02:40 AM
yea yea i feel ya i woulda painted my face and shot myself in the head for bjork a long time ago if it werent for some of these comedy shows and movies but we must HAVE STANDARDS SKAMPOE! plus whiney little rich bitches crying about how their life is miserable because all the money in their pockets stretched out their new jeans is just fucking depressing to me... washed up actors living together and these fake reality tv shows are no better...

11th Chamber
07-24-2008, 11:58 AM
WHITE BOY IS HELLA WAK!

I heard dude gets with Hoops fine ass, GOTTA give props to that..

law and order psych burn notice etc?

I'll give u Law&Order and Psyche, but Burn Notice is gay ass fuck. Me and my friends even got a runnin joke about it

INF
07-24-2008, 12:07 PM
yeah that Creepa shit is funny as hell. These shows is for laughs straight up but primarily I'm sure that the demographic of the target market is Females.

I happen to catch this for the first time yesterday. Its good for some laughs but some of them cats is scandalous like that greasy lookin white dude that x'd his own pic out with marker only to get the rest to fight about it and who it was.

The whole thing with Bentley doing what Monique did with them bitches trying to show them how to act grown...... I aint in to all that shit but yeah it is clowning.

DrunkenMasta303
07-24-2008, 12:42 PM
i havnt watched mtv in the oh-eight yet and im proud of it

SKAMPOE
07-24-2008, 01:49 PM
yea yea i feel ya i woulda painted my face and shot myself in the head for bjork a long time ago if it werent for some of these comedy shows and movies but we must HAVE STANDARDS SKAMPOE! plus whiney little rich bitches crying about how their life is miserable because all the money in their pockets stretched out their new jeans is just fucking depressing to me... washed up actors living together and these fake reality tv shows are no better...
it makes for good tv tho nameeen as long as i get to laugh at these homos its all good!

I heard dude gets with Hoops fine ass, GOTTA give props to that..

I'll give u Law&Order and Psyche, but Burn Notice is gay ass fuck. Me and my friends even got a runnin joke about it

hoops is bangin, i just cant stand the thought of her making out with flava flav eeewwwww yuk

yeah that Creepa shit is funny as hell. These shows is for laughs straight up but primarily I'm sure that the demographic of the target market is Females.

I happen to catch this for the first time yesterday. Its good for some laughs but some of them cats is scandalous like that greasy lookin white dude that x'd his own pic out with marker only to get the rest to fight about it and who it was.

The whole thing with Bentley doing what Monique did with them bitches trying to show them how to act grown...... I aint in to all that shit but yeah it is clowning.
ahahaha yea, shits funny to me, i like to see how they make a fool out of them selves.

Surreptitious
07-24-2008, 02:56 PM
everyone on Geez to Gents is a fuckin loser/faggot, I wish the Stallionaires would dissappear and White Boy needs to get fronted on, I dont know why the muhfucker thinks hes so raw.

Mr Boston is that dork in high school that didnt realize he was a dork, so he said whatever whenever, which is pretty fuckin humorous

beautifulrock
07-24-2008, 03:37 PM
fonzworth bentley is that dude