PDA

View Full Version : I can't pee in front of other people

begongo
07-23-2008, 03:12 AM
Well I don't know if I have a problem yet but it's the 3rd time it happened in the last month.

I just can't do it ... I mean I have to pee and I can't do it if the door is open or if I go to the wall-pissing thing, I either need complete privacy as in peeing alone in an empty area, or either the door closed

WTF

I never had this problem before

I mean for fucks sake not just once I peed while walking in the middle of the street with bystanders watching

Anyone else here ever had this problem ?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-23-2008, 03:18 AM
not another lesbian thread :O well, at least it's not about Black

I don't have this problem, I always pee in front of other people, while serving them lemonade and whistlening the Triumph tune. I think u have a serious issue tho.

SKANK HILL
07-23-2008, 03:23 AM
i have this problem too ... mostly because i pee sitting down

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-23-2008, 03:26 AM
why do you do that?

And why is peeing in front of others such a problem? Our animals do it all the time!

begongo
07-23-2008, 03:28 AM
I'm not even embarrassed I dunno, it's like the pee won't come out when others are watching lol

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-23-2008, 03:32 AM
make a compromise

only one eye allowed

SKANK HILL
07-23-2008, 03:41 AM
why do you do that?

And why is peeing in front of others such a problem? Our animals do it all the time!

i do it because im ashamed of the size of my penis ... ive been told it looks like a babies arm holding an apple :yessad::'(

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-23-2008, 04:54 AM
I'm really sorry if it was a too much of a personal question.

Surreptitious
07-23-2008, 01:16 PM
begongo, your not alone, I cant piss by myself sometimes, its a mental block, i cant piss in the ocean sometimes if people are around, and im not ashamed of my dick, its actually one of my strong points, just cant piss

begongo
07-23-2008, 01:26 PM
did you find any remedy ?

I mean it's fuckin annoying to go to the urinal while talking to somebody, keep talking, see the piss doesn't come out, meanwhile the other person pisses and expects you to do the same so you can leave, you zip your pants back and say "fuck it, I'll piss another time ...not in the mood right now" and then pretend that nothing happened lol

minibumpsh
07-23-2008, 01:29 PM
no i pee infront of my frineds aall the time when we go to the bathroom together
its just who ur comfortable with. but then again, i can probably pee infront of anyone i felt comfortable with

The Grandmaster
07-23-2008, 01:46 PM
i do it because im ashamed of the size of my penis ... ive been told it looks like a babies arm holding an apple :yessad::'(

oh shit! torn been cracking me up a lot lately

The Grandmaster
07-23-2008, 01:49 PM
did you find any remedy ?

I mean it's fuckin annoying to go to the urinal while talking to somebody, keep talking, see the piss doesn't come out, meanwhile the other person pisses and expects you to do the same so you can leave, you zip your pants back and say "fuck it, I'll piss another time ...not in the mood right now" and then pretend that nothing happened lol

first of all, why do check the guys dick to see if the piss is comming out, and why is he checking urs? why are u even talking in the urinal?

finally, do u get horny when ppl make jokes about skampoes tits?

begongo
07-23-2008, 01:51 PM
you can hear when the person next to you is pissing you wannabe faggot

Surreptitious
07-23-2008, 01:55 PM
only remedies have been temporary, I actually squeeze the head of my dick and try to start pissing and when it starts to hurt release the shit and it will start most times

Huggasaurus Sex
07-23-2008, 02:04 PM
firm advice:

just imagine your exgirlfriend's face in the urinal staring up at you. that works for me 98% of the time.

Surreptitious
07-23-2008, 02:06 PM
^haha, thats either sad or the best idea ive heard of

Huggasaurus Sex
07-23-2008, 02:12 PM
i don't know why it has to be either or...

it works, isn't that enough?

KLIION JENSEN
07-23-2008, 02:16 PM
firm advice:

just imagine your exgirlfriend's face in the urinal staring up at you. that works for me 98% of the time.

lol, thats genius...

instead of going to the urinal, go in the cubical - i do, i dont like urinals, i dont like the idea of my dick being out in the open when there's other mens around....if i'm outdoors...fuck it man, find the quietest spot..

begongo
07-23-2008, 02:18 PM
I'll try these as soon as it happens again and I'll tell you what the result was

CherChezLaMarauder
07-23-2008, 02:32 PM
LOL @ wall pissing thing.... it's called a urinal LOL!!

I just don't like it when dudes try to engage brief convos while i'm taking a whiz. I actually don't respond if i'm spoken to til after the beast is back in it's cave.

HANZO
07-23-2008, 03:46 PM
dnt man law state that if another man is at the urinals you use the urinal which is furthest away. atleast a 2 urinal gap. if that is not present then you must wait for the guy to be done.

InvincibleArmor79
07-24-2008, 01:45 AM
its some type of mental deal... you create a false sense of pressure to piss once you are standing next to a mutual pisser..

heres what you do:
picture yourself leakin at a urinal, surrounded by all your friends.. you cant quite do it at foyst, but once you start squeezin it off, all your peeps begin cheerin you on.. you feel yourself gettin more confident as you piss..

now, i suggest practicing this at home by yourself.. work your way up to pissin in a stall in the mens room, an eventually you'll be comfy pissin in the urinal...

*much of this post was provided by Bishop from the movie Waiting.. thanks and goydnight..

SKANK HILL
07-24-2008, 12:32 PM
no i pee infront of my frineds aall the time when we go to the bathroom together
its just who ur comfortable with. but then again, i can probably pee infront of anyone i felt comfortable with

if you put your thumb inside in your cunt can you squirt that shit like a hose? ... like when i was a kid we'd take the nozzle off the hose and use our fingers to this crazy water squirt wars ... is a vaginal the same deal?