PDA

View Full Version : do you have your special farts?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-23-2008, 04:47 AM
its like when u say to yourself, damn, that was special

I had one just earlier, and I came back to tell the tale...it was slowly building up, my stomach or something down there had a strange feeling, but when IT went outta my ass, it was the bomb - ninja style!

We were having lunch tho.

The Hound
07-23-2008, 05:06 AM
i love those ones that thunder out and they sound like a small bomb has just gone off and you can feel the fart as it's exiting the bat cave ... those ones i get alot in bed i don't know ... kind of like my good night fart

i hate those ones where you get the pain in your stomach and it starts to make it's way out and you can't tell if it's a shit or a fart ... so you go to the toilet and all you do is letting off a ripper of a fart that if it had of been a shit it would of been all sloppy and full of corn ... but worse when you stay seated in your chair and you go to fart and your pants end like an overflowing milkshake ... get that really wet feeling ... but then you can't go walk to the toilet because it's like liquid nitrogen and has you frozen in your chair so you just sit in your own shit until someone comes to you then you run out to the toilet like a retard making some fucked up AAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHDERRRPPP noise ...

maybe it's just me i donno

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-23-2008, 05:11 AM
do you ever have the whistle-fart?

u know, the one were u sit somewhere and only move one asscheek

The Hound
07-23-2008, 05:12 AM
not a fan of those ... i found lifting both arse cheeks up provides a more thundercock experience ... ive developed my game

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-23-2008, 05:17 AM
I like to experiment, when I now that a long one is coming. Those whistling ones are funny to me, mostly because I can't really whistle good otherwise.

The Hound
07-23-2008, 05:18 AM
it's funny i'm in this thread because i just let one off

about 2/10 on the richter scale ... 8/10 on the nose factor ... phewwwww ... holdin my own nose shit is foul ... chilli does that though

KERZO
07-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Does'nt every dude have these???

begongo
07-23-2008, 01:53 PM
when I was little I thought farts were visible and everybody knew you farted even if it didn't smell or make a sound cuz they would be able to see it

Surreptitious
07-23-2008, 02:04 PM
the one ass cheek lift is no good, your ass never settles back to normal after that

Edgar Erebus
07-23-2008, 02:27 PM
when I was little I thought farts were visible and everybody knew you farted even if it didn't smell or make a sound cuz they would be able to see it

A certain Siegmund would have a lot to tell on that.

My favorites are those quiet sneaky bastards you let off in a crowded elevator. The farts alone aren't nothing special, but suspect eyeings by other people are priceless.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-23-2008, 03:05 PM
Does'nt every dude have these???

But when do they feel special to you.

Car farts rule.

Dokuro
07-23-2008, 03:10 PM
when ever i fart i creat a univers