PDA

View Full Version : Morale Dilemma: Is this snitching?

TSA
07-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Ok i have this case were they weren't allowed to talk to eachother know where other live, phones, nothing, restraining ordauh.

so the guy, who's cool as fuck, tells me he has a friend that works at LES, the only light company in town, and he can find her address that way

she tells me he has been calling her non stop and on saturday a man was knocking on her door.

the guy went to jail for the situation, so i know he's not all cool and is capable of psychobehavyah.

so anyways she starts yelling at me implying he got the # and address from me cause i am the median between the two and im the only way he'd know.

I told her not to register shit under her name cause of the LES thing, he has a friend that works there and can find out.

snithcing?

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 11:49 AM
i didnt read it^ but if u have to ask ur self is this snitchin then sir ur a fuckin rat!!!

SKANK HILL
07-23-2008, 11:55 AM
not really ... if you just implied reprecussions hypotheticaly then it's not ... but if you went "oh he works there it was him" then it would be ...

all the hard arsed e-thugs will still blaze u for it tho

SKAMPOE
07-23-2008, 12:19 PM
whenever u gonna do sum thing n have to stop n think its this snitchin, then that means it is snitching!

TSA
07-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Skampoe, you've NEVER had employment,this is a field of affairs over your head.
i understand that you have a rigid street et code to defend on the internet since your from the slums of conneticut telling from the guns on your myspace.

that's what thugs do, they put guns on myspace.

but anyways, the mistake i made was getting on a friend level with a guy that was supposed to be a client, so it's more me feeling guilty as FUCK for breaching his trust.
and this bitch is a fucking faggot psycho, so she will trying using itaganst him. I called him and told him the story and he got pissed and said i was trying to cover my ass, which is 1/3 of it

1/3 ass covering
1/3 concern for safety
1/3 it slipt cause i felt stupid saying it as it came out

i called her to tell her not to take it out of context, all he said was 'he has a friend that works there' and im just hypothetically telling her it's possible, then she said it isn't possible cause she has a password, but called the light company anyways like a stupid he (she's literally a prostitute..or so i assume cause the way she dresses and numerous male friends. imagine me telling a prostitute something like that)

i told her she's taking it out of context, not to worry, i'll 'let her know if he safety is in danger'

for the most part im recovering shit smooth but this bitch is a faggot psycho...who knows

but i just feel sssooooo fucking guilty for breaching his trust...what's the best non alchoholic way to get rid of extreme guilt.

SKANK HILL
07-23-2008, 12:56 PM
www.redtube.com (http://www.redtube.com)

rub one out while you're listening to Q Lazzarus

22ltlLZkFlE

works for me ... feelin guilty or not

Surreptitious
07-23-2008, 12:56 PM
yeah its unintentional snitching, you know how that work shit goes

TSA
07-23-2008, 01:32 PM
LOL i gotta go to work, but i'll rub one out and listento that Q guy when i come back

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Even if you DID snitch who gives a fuck. Save YOUR ass.

TSA
07-23-2008, 02:59 PM
^true.

i listen to all of Return of the 36 Chambers, and by the words

"BRING THEE AMMONIA!" i firmly didn't give a fuck.

plus i told my brother and he goes, "was it a black male and white female" and i said yes and realized i really shouldn't give a steamy fuck.

This dude got into a relationship with a prostitute on top of that she's a fucking white psycho, psycho in the way only a white person can be, and not bright AT-ALL.

This is the shit he suscribed to. The objective of a white girls life is to get a black dude and prove she has a stalker, he jumped into this shit himself, im just doing my job.

my mistake was getting friendly with clients, im new to the job and had to learn de hard way i guess.

ps. can we change the name of this shit to Moral Dilemma mawdz?
i know gen chat is modless(hence it being good) but yeah

VZA
07-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Skampoe, you've NEVER had employment,this is a field of affairs over your head.
i understand that you have a rigid street et code to defend on the internet since your from the slums of conneticut telling from the guns on your myspace.

that's what thugs do, they put guns on myspace.

Hahahahahaha, complete sonnage. Kudos.

HANZO
07-23-2008, 03:11 PM
that aint snitching. more of a moral dilemma. snitching i say is when you get a homey in deep shit. in this case it isnt like that. so not snitching.

Dokuro
07-23-2008, 03:28 PM
listing carefully I’m only going to say this once snitching is an act you do for a DA to get your sentenced reduced by divulging information on some one else

i repet

snitching is an act you do for a DA to get your sentenced reduced by divulging information on some one else

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2008, 03:34 PM
http://www.yeslizzysloaded.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/stop-snitching.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2007/04/20/amd_camron.jpg

http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/camron-gay.jpg

You do realise you can never listen to da gawds beautiful muhzak ever again?

youre aura is fucked ak.