PDA

View Full Version : New Fallout 3 Gameplay Videos!!! (16.7.2008)

Ritter
07-24-2008, 03:09 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/video/918428/6194204/fallout-3-gameplay-movie-4

http://www.gamespot.com/video/918428/6194203/fallout-3-gameplay-movie-3

http://www.gamespot.com/video/918428/6194202/fallout-3-gameplay-movie-2

http://www.gamespot.com/video/918428/6194021/fallout-3-gameplay-movie-1

Brutal as ever, fun as ever... different this time though.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Its Bethesda...I hope they keep it as the real Fallout

Ritter
07-24-2008, 05:01 PM

Bethesda is a real consistent company.

Call Of Cthulhu was brilliant, one of the best horror games ever.

Oblivion... I don't need to get into that.

It seems it will be a FPS rather than an isometric turnbased action game (I-Tag)

Maccabee Ridah
07-24-2008, 05:16 PM

Well Oblivion was the shyt, and Bethesda always comes up really hard, so I knwo that thios gonna be great game, one of those that u play forever! I'm really glad that they r doing it.......

Peace............

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-24-2008, 05:46 PM
I liked Morrowind better, altho 99% of the game u have to read through, but still, phenomenal game [for its time -2002]

I still have my doubts about this game. Even after the videos. I ROFLCOPTER'D when there is this one headshot and the whole body tears apart. That was pretty unrealistic.

Ritter
07-24-2008, 05:59 PM
I liked Morrowind better, altho 99% of the game u have to read through, but still, phenomenal game [for its time -2002]

I still have my doubts about this game. Even after the videos. I ROFLCOPTER'D when there is this one headshot and the whole body tears apart. That was pretty unrealistic.

That's what Fallout's about bro.

That's called Bloody Mess.

Anyway, I've been anticipating this game for like, what, 4 years now?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-24-2008, 06:01 PM
bah, it could be done better, I know some respectable game reviewers will see that as a trigger for little kids...

Ritter
07-24-2008, 06:06 PM
I don't give a fuck about reviewers ^

I just know when a game gets under 70% it's not worth buying. But there are so many games that are mad underrated by reviewers. Ie. I'm currently rolling Titan Quest: Immortal Throne which got 78% average I think. I'd give it at least 90.

Ritter
07-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Bump

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-26-2008, 04:06 PM
I don't give a fuck about reviewers ^

I just know when a game gets under 70% it's not worth buying. But there are so many games that are mad underrated by reviewers. Ie. I'm currently rolling Titan Quest: Immortal Throne which got 78% average I think. I'd give it at least 90.

Titan Quest has problems really. Same with GTA San Andreas that got 95+ everywhere and it was actually worse than GTA IV and Vice City... really fuck that internet reviewing shit, I have a high quality mag in our country that are always on point. They gave one of the best games ever - Deus Ex - a 90 rating. That's maybe harsh, but when u read the review, it all comes together.

But the best is just to check videos and decide if you're going to buy something or download (first)

Ritter
07-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Titan Quest has problems really. Same with GTA San Andreas that got 95+ everywhere and it was actually worse than GTA IV and Vice City... really fuck that internet reviewing shit, I have a high quality mag in our country that are always on point. They gave one of the best games ever - Deus Ex - a 90 rating. That's maybe harsh, but when u read the review, it all comes together.

But the best is just to check videos and decide if you're going to buy something or download (first)

You ever saw "Svet Kompjutera" there in Slovenia?

It has scoring most similar to my taste. I dropped a review once, and they gave me a fking T-Shirt, which I already grew out of -.- I was hoping for a free game.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-26-2008, 04:33 PM
hehehehe no, I don't kno about it

funny, that mag I talked about is named Joker. They made a great Dark Knight review tho, the only TDK review I saw that pointed some strange things...

Maccabee Ridah
07-27-2008, 09:12 AM

Morrowind is one of best games I have ever played! I'm bout to install it right now! :D

Ritter
07-27-2008, 09:41 AM
True, Morrowind is a beautiful game. Although, I've played better RPG's. On a top games list, Morrowind would be around 15.

Anybody ever played Guild Wars here?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-27-2008, 10:15 AM
Guild Wars are cool, but I never really had time and good internet to play multiplayer games - I do have Counstrike 1.6 installed tho.

Morrowind is great, same with Oblivion...but I'm more into Deus Ex [only the first part tho] and Gothic series.

Maccabee Ridah
07-27-2008, 02:31 PM
True, Morrowind is a beautiful game. Although, I've played better RPG's. On a top games list, Morrowind would be around 15.

Anybody ever played Guild Wars here?

I have played, but I wasn't really impressed with it!

Peace........