PDA

View Full Version : Adressing Begongo's Videos...

12weLvE
07-24-2008, 05:47 PM
OSXpbRD-e00
ejt8E_dHq3I

First... I am not a Wu-chamber nor a gen chat poster... I dont even consider my self and audio booth poster and I am a mod there... I consider myself an all around poster... I got shit everywhere you go on this board... and those who actually read my post know this.

Thisis50.com v.s Wu-corp beef was my mother fucking idea and shit I know you dint like it and a lot of cats were also against it, but you know what, I still went through with it, with the help of like atleast 25 posters or more on this board.

And yo... this is not the first time I do shit like this:

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47968

Why do I do it... to spark shit up a bit... sometimes Wu-corp gets dry, and when I see it get dry (NO OFFENCE TO ANYBODY!!!) I try do something that is a bit controversial... I dont know who remembers this one:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31240

For 3 hours of my life with a secondary account I invaded everysingle forum hating and beefing, and it lit a lot of people up and people even caught feelings... but to all who remember, that shit was fun... thats why it is a classic thread.

Now for my new adventure I decided to go through with something that a lot of cats have been dying to do here, and that was to invade a forum. And shit we even made all hiphop.com... "Digital beez attack 50's website"... July 19th and the 20th were some of the best days I ve had online in a long time. I dint do this for myself, I did it for those who were bored out of their fucking minds.

Those who participated know how fun that shit was. And yo Begongo, you my boy and shit, one of the coolest around, but saying fuck you to all of us just wasnt right... if you have beef with certain members adress them, but I aint do shit to you.. as a matter of fact you even left me rep on my thread.

You either loved the invasion or you hated it. Your opinion is respected, but I am only adressing the whole fuck all of us thing.

PEace to the gen chat and to those who participated on the invasion.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-24-2008, 05:51 PM
nah man, these videos where about people that never come to the Gen Chat. and now, they even flooded Gen Chat. it's hypocrasy, cuz when we ... bah forget it, its between u and Begongo

WARPATH
07-24-2008, 06:02 PM
I got 6 mins into the first video. Begongo needs more things to fill out his day.

begongo
07-24-2008, 06:04 PM
I apologize if you felt offended by the fuck all y'all

but I have mentioned that I'm not talking about the people who did this type of shit before just for fun

yes, it was your idea, and all these weak-ass haters followed you, I know you fairly post in gen chat which is why your idea didn't get clowned in the beginning but got support from quite a lot of regular gen chat posters

for example The GFX and Jeru hated on our style for a long time but now they were gladly using standard gen chat fun to entertain themselves just cuz they had a good plea

I've mentioned these 2 guys because they're the only names I can remember cuz they're vatican and I've seen them around, but there are many users with just a couple of posts, most of them under 300 who would be quick to shout a "get back to genchat" thing if we posted our humor in the wu chamber but now they took pride in this shit

it's like proudly bashing supreme mathematics and the slavish chunk of ice that he lives on, but then choosing norway for a mountain hike and a sausage eating competition

begongo
07-24-2008, 06:17 PM
and it's funny cuz out of all these guys you're the one who gets offended by the video when it's not even directed to you lol, but I guess it's either that you're the only one who's checkin gen chat or either I gotta sharpen my shooting skills

I should've named people directly when it was still fresh I think

begongo
07-24-2008, 06:25 PM
I got 6 mins into the first video. Begongo needs more things to fill out his day.there's only 3 more weeks when you gonna see this much of me anyway ... so I'd say you enjoy it to the fullest cuz after that there ain't gonna be any redskinned transexualvanian stripping and talking about michael jackson and wucorp invasions in his vids

WARPATH
07-24-2008, 06:26 PM
But C'mon man, seriously I don't understand why you would waste your time to stress about it.

12weLvE
07-24-2008, 06:31 PM
and it's funny cuz out of all these guys you're the one who gets offended by the video when it's not even directed to you lol, but I guess it's either that you're the only one who's checkin gen chat or either I gotta sharpen my shooting skills

I should've named people directly when it was still fresh I think

Why?? Because I started the thread and you are dissing the soldiers who put in work to the invasion. There was a lot of cats involved fam... atleast 7 gen chats dudes if I recall. And yo I got you it wasnt directed to all of us, but am I suppose to assume that??

I ll dead it here though, I said what I had to say. Peace Begongo.

begongo
07-24-2008, 06:34 PM
to Slippy:

naw I would've probably posted my opinions about the "invasion" anyway but since we got a video thread and I know most of y'all enjoyed my shit in a non norwegian way, I thought it'd be best if you'd just see me talk

I know 90% of the people here wouldn't say or do the same shit live as they do on wucorp, and you probably know it better than me cuz you're also older and got in more arguments than me

I'm probably the one who's a genuine idiot and doesn't just talk the talk but actually does walk the walk ... I do hell more stupid and senseless stuff in everyday life than I do on wucorp

but as I said, I'm starting a new life really and I won't be able to waste time on stuff like this like I do now

begongo
07-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Why?? Because I started the thread and you are dissing the soldiers who put in work to the invasion. There was a lot of cats involved fam... atleast 7 gen chats dudes if I recall. And yo I got you it wasnt directed to all of us, but am I suppose to assume that??

I ll dead it here though, I said what I had to say. Peace Begongo.I got it man, I though my post was fair enough since I apologized to you cuz I did it honestly and also explained it

peace Check, I appreciate the straight forwardness

The Hound
07-25-2008, 04:26 AM
roflcandybar ... e-motions are a biznitch

Longbongcilvaringz
07-25-2008, 04:34 AM
banutso.

ive missed all of this.

good stuff.

hectis
07-25-2008, 05:01 AM
so the video was about people who only post in the wu chamber now posting in gen chat?

when I signed up to wu corp rings never signed me to be in just one chamber so I post where ever I want

and the whole thisis50 invasion thing I was a part of that too and I am no fag

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-25-2008, 05:09 AM
it's about the people who always hate the gen chat, but now they are here

I must say, the threadstarter should've made a video adressing Begongo hahah

hectis
07-25-2008, 05:11 AM
yeah well I can understand that beef then

Ritter
07-25-2008, 05:18 AM
it's about the people who always hate the gen chat, but now they are here

I must say, the threadstarter should've made a video adressing Begongo hahah

Why would someone hate GenChat?

It's like hating on the fucking Sound Shack...

It's a chamber for people who like to chat about something that isn't music. Can't hate on that... I do understand begongo's frustration, but it's not about Wu music nor about Wu, it's about us storming another site. So it belongs to GenChat.

Peace

The Hound
07-25-2008, 05:21 AM

It's a chamber for people who like to chat about something that isn't music. Can't hate on that... I do understand begongo's frustration, but it's not about Wu music nor about Wu, it's about us storming another site. So it belongs to GenChat.

Peace

you don't understand ...

The Grandmaster
07-25-2008, 05:23 AM

Peace

this is some adult internet buiseness kid

just step back and let the grown men do their things, ok?

Ritter
07-25-2008, 05:27 AM
Ok...

I'm so sorry I disturbed you. Sleeping lions. Smh.