PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy

sarr
07-24-2008, 08:56 PM
listening to 'episode of a hustla' album by big noyd (cheers DiMidio)...

and im stoked cause to me this is like hearing a mini sequal to hell on earth...the lyrics, the beats and the style are all very similar.

anyway, im listening to "recognize and realise"...and i think if Prodigy was able to stay this good up until now...he woulda been one of the best rappers ever. The flow, the viciousness and the lyrics are just sick. So many quotables in one verse is insane

Afficial_Nastee
07-24-2008, 09:02 PM
That's that QB sound we all know.

sarr
07-24-2008, 09:04 PM
oh shit, just noticed a few tupac subliminals too

on another note, how sick is this;
"like Greek sculptures, your left limbness"

DiMidio
07-25-2008, 06:47 AM
yeah, the production on this EP is fucking ridiculous!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-25-2008, 04:17 PM
..and i think if Prodigy was able to stay this good up until now...he woulda been one of the best rappers ever.

First of all youre maaaaaaaaad late on this album, but whatever.

Second, P already is one of the greatest ever, he didnt spit one weak verse thru the entire 1990's, his Hell On Earth verses were the best verses of the the whole decade.

Apostles Warning. That song proves my point/

HNIC 2 was fucking DOPE though, P reinvented himself in a good way on that joint

sarr
07-26-2008, 01:45 AM
^
i never said he wasnt ill during the hell on earth cd...fuck you on about?

and yea i know im late, i havent been able to find it

and HNIC II was crap..only a few good songs on there, the beats were a big let down. If anything, return of the mac was much much better

SecretRival
07-26-2008, 01:45 AM
listening to 'episode of a hustla' album by big noyd (cheers DiMidio)...

and im stoked cause to me this is like hearing a mini sequal to hell on earth...the lyrics, the beats and the style are all very similar.

It sounds that way 'cause most - if not all - of those songs were recorded during that period ('95-'96). In fact, some of them are probably Hell On Earth outtakes.

sarr
07-26-2008, 01:57 AM
yea thats what i thought...it was released around the same date. Realy wish the mobb kept this sound for a little longer...even though there 'murda muzik' style was also hot