PDA

View Full Version : scott storch missing?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-24-2008, 10:42 PM
According to TMZ.com: Deadbeat beat-maker Scott Storch could be homeless just about any time -- if he's even in the country. Storch has gone completely MIA, our sources say, and we definitely don't mean he's in Miami: SunTrust Bank is trying to foreclose on Scott's $10 million home in South Florida, according to Jose Lambiet of the Palm Beach Post. He hasn't made monthly payments for most of the year, even though he borrowed $170K from pals. And it's not just the bank that's after him: An electric company and a security system have liens out on the house as well.

Rame
07-25-2008, 05:14 PM
How dumb can someone be..

12weLvE
07-25-2008, 05:17 PM
LOL. How you blow all that fucking money from Candy Shop lol. SAD.

Suga Duga
07-25-2008, 05:27 PM
damn, man I'm broke, just a lil bit
can't pay my bills in a lil bit
just check my finance in a lil bit
there's nothing left, well, just a lil bit
no bitch kissing me, not even a lil bit
used to be rich, now I'm a lil dick
excuse my MIA status, I'm just a lil sick

12weLvE
07-25-2008, 05:32 PM

LMAO!!!!!!

Seriously though I cant believe how he fucking played him self lol...then he wants to diss Timbaland and shit... Timbaland is a GOD producer whose been on his multi milli status since the 90's. How can you fall off so hard.

12weLvE
07-25-2008, 05:33 PM
This mother fucker probably spent millions on Lil Kims whore ass who prob fucked 50 to the "Candy shop" track haha. Sucka for love ass.

Dirty Knowledge
07-26-2008, 02:25 AM
Spent all his money on all that bullshit, that's why.

BIG D O
07-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Spent all his money on all that bullshit, that's why.

exactly.....he didn't manage his dough correctly and now he's broke......it can happen if u make 20,000 a year or 20 million......hope he can recover from this......

The Hound
07-26-2008, 01:18 PM

roflwafflehouse ... rep tomorrow when i can give it out LOL

why do rich folk like this invest in $10m houses n shit with fancy security units and fancy this n that? ... damn you dont need fuckin 12 bedroom houses when you only sleeping in one ... i have no sympathy for these motherfuckers who get all this chance and an oppurtunity to have a better life and blow it because they became too greedy ... BIG D O might be hoping he gets back on track but i say fuck him if i were given the chance to have dough i wouldn't be taking it for granted like these motherfuckers

Suga Duga
07-26-2008, 01:30 PM
exactly.....he didn't manage his dough correctly and now he's broke......it can happen if u make 20,000 a year or 20 million......hope he can recover from this......

you don't lose 70 milliion dollars (source wiki) by not managing it correctly in that short timespan. there gotta be some major issues in your life, such as being a stupid douchebag like scott storch obviously is.

it takes much more. he may gave out huge amounts of money to ppl he never saw again, made unnecessary investments and enjoyed a lifestyle he couldn't afford for no longer than 3 years.

roflwafflehouse ... rep tomorrow when i can give it out LOL

why do rich folk like this invest in $10m houses n shit with fancy security units and fancy this n that? ... damn you dont need fuckin 12 bedroom houses when you only sleeping in one ... i have no sympathy for these motherfuckers who get all this chance and an oppurtunity to have a better life and blow it because they became too greedy ... BIG D O might be hoping he gets back on track but i say fuck him if i were given the chance to have dough i wouldn't be taking it for granted like these motherfuckers

sweet.

you made a good point.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-26-2008, 03:50 PM
well, at least no average beats for Method Man anymore.

DiMidio
07-27-2008, 06:50 AM
you don't lose 70 milliion dollars (source wiki) by not managing it correctly in that short timespan. there gotta be some major issues in your life, such as being a stupid douchebag like scott storch obviously is.

it takes much more. he may gave out huge amounts of money to ppl he never saw again, made unnecessary investments and enjoyed a lifestyle he couldn't afford for no longer than 3 years.

I've also heard he was a big coke head.

Krish
07-27-2008, 01:23 PM
This dude a stupid mutherfuker..spent too much dough on loads of whips like a bugatti veyron and others. He was estimated in 2004 that he was estimated 70 million dollars.HAHA now he a broke bitch. These dudes need to learn something called...SAVING!!!

Rame
07-27-2008, 01:26 PM
I'd buy a Veyron too with that money.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-27-2008, 01:50 PM
I know his veyron looked like this..

http://www.luxurylaunches.com/entry_images/1006/31/pink_veyron.jpg

Just a lil bit gangsta

Suga Duga
07-27-2008, 02:04 PM
I've also heard he was a big coke head.

he looks like one

Rame
07-27-2008, 02:07 PM
Maybe this is why he's missing:

http://www.motorauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/Bugatti/Veyron/veyron_smash01_1.jpg

L~>1<~NKS
07-27-2008, 02:12 PM
It's ill that I can stand firm and proud for my broke ass to finally say - IM RICHER THEN SCOTT STORCH!

*Pats self on back*

Rame
07-27-2008, 04:14 PM
I was thinking the same thing, haha.

I do have money though.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-28-2008, 02:38 AM
I do have money though.

Thank you for sharing that, I feel much better knowing your future is secured :)

Rame
07-28-2008, 06:07 AM
Haha, not like that.

I just make sure I won't be broke.

NY_Mami
07-28-2008, 06:45 AM
I'm not suprised.......

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-28-2008, 06:55 AM
What a dick.

Anyone in a business like this should know that they may only be earning that kind of cash for months rather than years. You can't spend the lot and expect to earn just as much again next year.

NY_Mami
07-28-2008, 07:09 AM
What a dick.

Anyone in a business like this should know that they may only be earning that kind of cash for months rather than years. You can't spend the lot and expect to earn just as much again next year.

On top of that he spent gwap purchasin' Lil' Kim and Lindsay Lohan Benzes and Lambos.......

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-28-2008, 08:37 AM
The other problem with a 12 room house is they fill it with their mates who leech off them and spend half their cash.