PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly Responds To Nas! "His New Album Is A Disaster"

Jammin
07-24-2008, 11:41 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhocTlbUiJFk584m2f

o'reilly, what a sound of a bitch

TSA
07-25-2008, 12:07 AM
why do ppl get mad at this guy?

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-25-2008, 12:19 AM
o'RELIY IS AN IDIOT

Megaherz
07-25-2008, 12:34 AM
Nas better cripple him after this, although, this shit could boost the sales

beautifulrock
07-25-2008, 12:37 AM
Bill O'reilly won lol

check two
07-25-2008, 12:44 AM
Maybe O'Reilly could do a verse on an upcoming Nas single.

MrDiamondFDC
07-25-2008, 01:18 AM
Bill O'Reilly is a pimp. People only dislike him because he is so successful. He has higher ratings than any other news show on cable.

The Hound
07-25-2008, 01:30 AM
lol what did he say that was wrong though? ... nas' sales dropped by like 50% from last time around ... facts are facts no matter how says em

P-Noid Brown
07-25-2008, 01:31 AM
fuck o'reilly that dude is tryna fuck up our culture , who the fuck is he?!?! he dont know shit about hip-hop he is judgemental, never does he expose the good of hip-hop.
old asshole fuck him!

11th Chamber
07-25-2008, 01:50 AM
hahahaa he did get his ass tho

Regardless, dude is a racist piece of shit, but still he was speakin the truth on that

The Hound
07-25-2008, 01:53 AM
fuck o'reilly that dude is tryna fuck up our culture , who the fuck is he?!?! he dont know shit about hip-hop he is judgemental, never does he expose the good of hip-hop.
old asshole fuck him!

you're right ... BUT ... getting angry like that is exactly what these parasites want

Mr. X
07-25-2008, 02:03 AM
Or did Bill O'Reilly come fuck up the spirit with negative remarks about everybody's lyrics spend all his time dissing us. Nigga, you 95 years old muthafucka shouldn't be a listener.
-Joe Budden

beautifulrock
07-25-2008, 02:14 AM
lol what did he say that was wrong though? ... nas' sales dropped by like 50% from last time around ... facts are facts no matter how says em

360k --> 100k = -50%???? It's like 71% man

hectis
07-25-2008, 02:25 AM
numbers don't lie but either did nas

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-25-2008, 04:43 AM
360k --> 100k = -50%???? It's like 71% man

He did about 187k, which is about 50% :list:

BlackWall Street LAX
07-25-2008, 04:59 AM
Bill O'Reilly's gonna get fired soon, i cant wait. FOX News cant take all this negativity

Come Honor Face
07-25-2008, 05:22 AM
I would literally be happy if Bill O'Reilly died.

Rame
07-25-2008, 04:13 PM
vFgXF0a_Yw4

Cee Oh Vee
07-25-2008, 04:25 PM
Huh? is this how news in america is?

over here newsreaders ain't allowed to air their opinions lol.. no one cares..

Monkdude
07-25-2008, 04:39 PM
He isn't a reporter or a newscaster, he is a FOX personality who hosts his own show full of his own opinions.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-25-2008, 04:43 PM
Not sure which was better, "Sly Fox" or that complete sonnage that Bill O just gave Nas in front of redneck hicks and 80 yr olds with confederate flags hung up behind their sofa.

sly Fox was dope, BUT WE ALL KNOW, that if Nas sat down with Bill O for a 1-on-1, Bill O would blaze his ass.

Rame
07-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Dame Dash sonned O' Reilly.

He's not almighty.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-25-2008, 04:53 PM
yeah he did, so have many many other people on his own show. (most funnily Colbert did it)

But Nas wouldnt.

racist randy
07-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I think Bill O'riley is a clown, but I'm not gonna get mad because that's what he feeds off of, Cam'ron already Sonned him we need more....

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-25-2008, 05:02 PM
Thats cus Cam'ron has charisma and geeohhdees, and Dame has a quick wit and quick mouth. Nas has neither of those things.

racist randy
07-25-2008, 05:05 PM
I also don't see how Nas got Sonned by the guy, people pipe stuff up so much on this forum, we all know he didn't even listen to the album.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-25-2008, 05:09 PM
^^thats whats so funny.

yall are acting like BillO writes for rapreviews.com

racist randy
07-25-2008, 05:42 PM
^^thats whats so funny.

yall are acting like BillO writes for rapreviews.com

What are you talking about, I just stated that it's very obvious he didn't hear the album, so if you take his shit seriously then....

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-25-2008, 05:46 PM
What are you talking about, I just stated that it's very obvious he didn't hear the album, so if you take his shit seriously then....

thats wht i was saying, i wasnt aiming it at you, obviously, i was aiming it at people who ARE acting like bill O had actually heard the album.

Cee Oh Vee
07-25-2008, 05:59 PM
He isn't a reporter or a newscaster, he is a FOX personality who hosts his own show full of his own opinions.

ah makes sense now. but isn't fox a news channel?

check two
07-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Nas and O'Reilly are actually friends. Bill is helping Nas to sell more copies of his album.

racist randy
07-25-2008, 06:02 PM
Aight.

11th Chamber
07-25-2008, 06:36 PM
I also don't see how Nas got Sonned by the guy, people pipe stuff up so much on this forum, we all know he didn't even listen to the album.

Cause Nas was protesting in front over their building calling them racists, when Nas is the one who named his album "Nigger", and throwing the word around likes its nothing

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-25-2008, 06:45 PM
^^No matter what Nas says, and even if he is genuine with all this all of a sudden political shit, calling his album Nigger was purely and simply using that word as a plan to sell records. Some people might say thats disrespecting the word. Nas says in interviews "we're black, we can use it, cus we flipped the word to make somethign new" - that doesnt mean thoguh Nas its ok for you to pimp out the word like a marketing device when you hav a album abotu to be released. Its just a fucking rap Cd, and a pretty standard one at that. The album wasnt a piece of art or a 1,000 page thesis on black rigths and history. It was just another run of the mill rap album (apart from the first song). He aint saying nothing new.

11th Chamber
07-25-2008, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=GHOSTLACED;1252908]^^No matter what Nas says, and even if he is genuine with all this all of a sudden political shit, calling his album Nigger was purely and simply using that word as a plan to sell records. QUOTE]

Oh I know that, in fact I was one of the first people on this forum that called him out on that when he first announced it, when everyone else here was saying how he was trying to make a point with the word, or explain the hatred behind the word or some shit like that

snakesonawiggly
07-25-2008, 08:26 PM
Yeah in that 2 year span rap record sales are way down Snoop Dogg Snoop Dogg with his best album since Doggystyle is barley gold the rap industry is in a declin someone tell O'Rielly that I hate him and people like him who dont know nor care about the positives rap brings yeas there are positives in rap

racist randy
07-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Cause Nas was protesting in front over their building calling them racists, when Nas is the one who named his album "Nigger", and throwing the word around likes its nothing

Ok, what does that have to do with anything? Nas is black. How is that racists?

Acromadic
07-25-2008, 09:16 PM
^^No matter what Nas says, and even if he is genuine with all this all of a sudden political shit, calling his album Nigger was purely and simply using that word as a plan to sell records. Some people might say thats disrespecting the word. Nas says in interviews "we're black, we can use it, cus we flipped the word to make somethign new" - that doesnt mean thoguh Nas its ok for you to pimp out the word like a marketing device when you hav a album abotu to be released. Its just a fucking rap Cd, and a pretty standard one at that. The album wasnt a piece of art or a 1,000 page thesis on black rigths and history. It was just another run of the mill rap album (apart from the first song). He aint saying nothing new.

A plan to sell records? I don't think so. Dude leaked the album before it came out.

He ain't saying nothing new? I've never heard Nas touch on subjects like that. If you can find me a Nas album as politically and socially charged as this one, then he ain't saying nothing new. The whole theme of the album was based around political and social issues, especially within the black community, one of the songs being Sly Fox in which he shits all over the media.

I really don't think he made the album called Nigger (EVEN THOUGH IT WAS STILL RELEASED UNDER UNTITLED!!!!) in order to generate record sells. He just dropped his opinion and emotions on shit like politics and social issues. If it was just any other rap album, the production credits wouldn't look the same. He would of done some candy coated commercial appealing shit if he wanted to sell more albums. If he wanted to bank, the hit single should have been some gay sounding shit like : Juicy Fruity feat. T-Pain and Lil Wayne. Idiots would eat all that shit up.

ZigZag
07-25-2008, 09:27 PM
KILLA SONNED O'REILLY THAT'S WHY HE'S ILL

Dirty Knowledge
07-26-2008, 12:59 AM
I can just see NaS in studio with O'Reilly now...give it a week.

NY_Mami
07-26-2008, 05:01 AM
^^No matter what Nas says, and even if he is genuine with all this all of a sudden political shit, calling his album Nigger was purely and simply using that word as a plan to sell records. Some people might say thats disrespecting the word. Nas says in interviews "we're black, we can use it, cus we flipped the word to make somethign new" - [B]that doesnt mean thoguh Nas its ok for you to pimp out the word like a marketing device when you hav a album abotu to be released. Its just a fucking rap Cd, and a pretty standard one at that. The album wasnt a piece of art or a 1,000 page thesis on black rigths and history. It was just another run of the mill rap album (apart from the first song). He aint saying nothing new.

Name ONE rapper that didn't used the N word to sell albums......... Nas namin' his album "Nigger" is no different......... If you disagree wit' Nas namin' his album the N-Word...... then I suggest you delete your entire rap catalogue...... because you gonna hear it 500 more times..........

NY_Mami
07-26-2008, 05:22 AM
And Bill O'Rielly is mad because Nas and MoveOn.Org called him and FOX News what they are........ He can talk about Nas peddlin' the N word all he wants....... but he can't try to justify sayin' that he was gonna send a lynchin' party on Michelle Obama just because she said that she was proud of America....... and for someone whose tryin' to convince people that he isn't a racist........ I'm most likely sure that "KOOL-AID drinkin' zombies" are a poor choice of words to describe protesters that claims(should I say claim...... because they are right on the money) that he and his network are racist........ and I'm most likely sure that Nas isn't concerned wit' his album sales....... his album is #1....... 180,000 or not...... CD sales are declinin' anywayz....... by few years artists would be lucky enough to get 50,000 units in their 1st week........ and O'Rielly..... shouldn't try to act like they weren't spreadin' Propoganda about Nas just last year when he was booked to perform at Virginia Tech is one of the main reasons why Nas got involved in this protest in the 1st place..........

Lets not forget the comments Mr. O'Rielly made about the popular black-owned Harlem Restaurant Sylvia's recently..........

Anyone wit' half of a brain knows that FOX News is one of the most racist networks on TV.......

Memory Man
07-26-2008, 05:38 AM
Bill O'Reilly is a pimp. People only dislike him because he is so successful.

i thought maybe people hated him because he's a douchebag. music sales have taken a nosedive since nas' last album. i fail to see how a record currently rated #1 on billboard's top 200 could be considered a "disaster."

BIG D O
07-26-2008, 12:09 PM
why would anyone even care what this asshole's opinion is? He's a glory hound and always has been, and nothing he says even remotely effects how I would think about Nas's new album.....

Cee Oh Vee
07-26-2008, 01:19 PM
Name ONE rapper that didn't used the N word to sell albums

Vanilla Ice

yakuzas_krew
07-26-2008, 03:43 PM
WTF is that guy???

check two
07-26-2008, 03:49 PM
WTF is that guy???

And the spin stops here. /(

NY_Mami
07-26-2008, 09:28 PM
Vanilla Ice

That's if you can call him that.........

HANZO
07-26-2008, 09:36 PM
I can just see NaS in studio with O'Reilly now...give it a week.

ahahaha ... exactly. they gonna do an MTV show together.