PDA

View Full Version : Even Obama Sees The Light Now...

Dwyck
07-25-2008, 01:14 AM
I Have Been Torn Between The Two Nominees Of Our Next President For Awhile... I Like Obama Because Of The Fact He Shows Concern For Domestic Problems... But I Wasn't Sure If He Could Handle The Conflict In The Middle East... So For That Reason I Liked McCain As Well Because He Would Stay The Course...

Keep In Mind Iraq Is Not What I'm Concerned About... It's The Iran Nuclear Program Crisis That Concerns Me... And The Reason I Believe The Whole War Went Into Effect In The First Place... Iraq And Afghanistan Were Just Key Moves To Insert Our Presence... (And Saddam Needed To Be Taken Out Anyhow)

Today Obama Made A Speech After Visiting The Region Stating He Believes We Can't Allow Them To Posses Nuclear Capability... This Makes Me Happy... With That Said I Of Course Never Put Full Faith In Any Leader But This Issue Concerns Me That Much... Just Glad To Hear Both Acknowledge The Problem...

TSA
07-25-2008, 01:22 AM
only a bitch ass shrimp would stand on US soil and be scared of Iran

Dwyck
07-25-2008, 01:31 AM
That's Funny... We Have A Total Of 13 Males And 2 Females From My Family Serving Or Have Served In 20th/21st Century Wars And Conflicts... I Don't Think That Applies To My Bloodline...

This Has Nothing To Do With Personal Fear Nebraskan Assassin... I Just Understand That Savages Don't Need Nukes... Your Cheap Shots Are Always Amusing... You Should Be Proud Your Free Enough To Be Such A Waste Of Bandwidth...

Do You Have Anything On Topic To Add Now..? I Saw In Another Thread You Posses Some Capability For Actual Thought...

SG
07-25-2008, 03:15 PM
Iran's nuclear program has been a continous issue.

Obama's presence and views on certain subjects is adding hype.

Iran is going through transformation development.

TSA
07-25-2008, 03:46 PM
lol at savages.

damn.

but in all honesty we have nothing to fear in Iran and the paranoid outlook of the outside world is a thing of that past that our inability to drop will be our downfall,
but if they would NEVER engage us in acutal combat cause they have more to loose economically, physically and politically.

Israel has a lot to worry about, but the deterring power of Israel's nuclear capability is gonna keep them from getting uppity, Ira being nuclear will only keep Israel from being uppity as well which is much needed.

or simply said
"only a bitch ass shrimp would stand on US soil and be scared of Iran"

Trismegistos
07-26-2008, 05:46 AM
I Have Been Torn Between The Two Nominees Of Our Next President For Awhile... I Like Obama Because Of The Fact He Shows Concern For Domestic Problems... But I Wasn't Sure If He Could Handle The Conflict In The Middle East... So For That Reason I Liked McCain As Well Because He Would Stay The Course...

Keep In Mind Iraq Is Not What I'm Concerned About... It's The Iran Nuclear Program Crisis That Concerns Me... And The Reason I Believe The Whole War Went Into Effect In The First Place... Iraq And Afghanistan Were Just Key Moves To Insert Our Presence... (And Saddam Needed To Be Taken Out Anyhow)

Today Obama Made A Speech After Visiting The Region Stating He Believes We Can't Allow Them To Posses Nuclear Capability... This Makes Me Happy... With That Said I Of Course Never Put Full Faith In Any Leader But This Issue Concerns Me That Much... Just Glad To Hear Both Acknowledge The Problem...

What right has the United States to decide which countries do or do not deserve the right to have nuclear weapons?

In terms of global peace Iran is less of an issue than Israel. Iran's gripe is with Israel and America's support of her.

If I lived in the US I would be more concerned with domestic issues, then the war in Iraq and Afghanistan before I was concerned about Iran.

Dwyck
07-26-2008, 02:57 PM
What right has the United States to decide which countries do or do not deserve the right to have nuclear weapons?

This Isn't The First Time I've Heard This... But The Reason We Should Have The Right In This Case... Is Because You See The President Of Iran Promise His People To Rid The World Of Their Foreign Devils... Nukes Tend To Make People Disappear... And Even If There Are No Plans To Ever Actually Fire... It Still Makes A Nice Umbrella For A Nation Know For Hijacking (For Ransom) Among Other Terrorism Strategies... (And Please Don't Defend The Terrorism Causes)

Plus If They Have Nuclear Capabilities... Then The Info Is Closer To Yet More Terror Cells... And That's The Main Reason I Even Care At All... Their Energy Resource Isn't Even Near Crisis... Remember They're RICH In Oil... They Don't NEED Nuclear Energy... They Want It... Trying To Stir Up A Hornet's Nest...

In terms of global peace Iran is less of an issue than Israel. Iran's gripe is with Israel and America's support of her.

That's True... Not That Israel Is More Of A Threat... (How..?) But That The US Supports A Very Small Nation That Is Surrounded By Nations That "Kill In The Name Of God"... Not Diplomacy... I Think The Whole Battle Of Land For Religion Is Strange... Where Are They Suppose To Live..? And If Someone Says I Don't Care... Then Why Care About The U.S. Defending Them..? (I'm Only Saying Because Some People Hate For The Sake Of Hating... Genocide Is Only Funny Until It Happens To Them...)

If I lived in the US I would be more concerned with domestic issues, then the war in Iraq and Afghanistan before I was concerned about Iran.

This Conflict Is Our Biggest Domestic Problem... The Ripple Effect Is Huge... Good Reading Props...

Dwyck
07-26-2008, 03:10 PM
lol at savages.

For The Record That Term Is Not Aimed At The Peaceful People Of Islam... But As Far As the Militants That Lack Advanced Tech And Development... Even Though They Had A Few Thousand Years To Get Busy... (That's One Hell Of A Head Start) Kill People In A Very Sick And Shameful Way... Live In Caves And Dirt... Carry Used AK's And Make Home-Ade Bombs... Hide Their Faces Like Cowards... Teach Children To Blow Themselves Up... Then Of Course Whine About Being Held Down By The West...

Riddle Me This Batman... Why Is Wrong To Co-Exist With The Western Devils... But Ok To Play With Their Toys..?

HANZO
07-26-2008, 08:54 PM
i feel less threatened with Iran having nukes rather than Isreal, China, Pakistan and India. lets not forget the US has had more wars than anyone else in the past 100 years. Iran saying they will bomb Isreal just propaganda. you dnt think they kno using a nuke is wrong. Iran jus want a nuke cause thats a "you cant fuk with me" card. if Iran has nukes and long range missiles, Isreal wont be able to send their jets to go and bomb Iran.

Also i think the world is jus shook from Iran. finally you have a nation with enough balls to say "No" to the west. Iran has oil, it has good ties with Russia and China. Iran is in a very good position to make itself a very powerful country. Its not about whining about being held down by the west, they are held down by the west. after the Islamic revolution in Iran the country was gaining in power, what happened?? they were attacked by a western backed and armed Iraq. War on home soil takes a country back decades. Iran is now slowly recovering. but they have had their fair share of terrorism to, the kurdish terrorists started attacking Iran, with American weapons. how odd America claims to have lost 150,000 weapons in Iraq. funny they all ended up in the hands of the kurds.

lets not forget, Iran has suffered more from terrorism than America. that nuke info aint getting into the hands of al-queda. The Ayatollah doesnt like Bin Laden at all. maybe Hezbollah, but they cannot be trusted.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Im against a country as fanatical as Iran right now getting nukes. the more countries that have them, the more likely they will be used again. And the fact is, its probably not the US that would feel the wrath of nuclear weapons.
Iran is trying to play innocent....they have a long storied history. They aint foolin me or anyone else with there bullshit.

Dwyck
07-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Iran has oil,

That's My Point... It Doesn't Need A Nuclear Program At The Moment...

And Your Explanation About The Purpose Being For Weapons And Their Reason For Use... Is Also True... But That Isn't What Iran Is Claiming... Meaning They Are Lying... And I Don't Want Them To Have That "Card"... Not For Israel's Sake... For Ours... I Enjoy My Freedom... Yes What Little We Have Left... I Enjoy It... I Do Not Want Islamic Influence Gaining Anymore Power... Nor Christian... But Especially Islam... You Can Tell Me A Hundred More Times How True Islam Is Peaceful... And I Will Continue To Tell You They Are A Minority... Extremists Run Iran And Many Other Nations In The Middle East... Obviously...

sarr
07-28-2008, 07:44 AM
IF Persia could destroy the USA...they would. No doubt about it in my mind

America can destroy persia...but they dont.

thought ide say that

MonkeySmuggler
07-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Nuclear weapons bring peace and might calm down the aggressive line Israel has going. And history shows that the US are the ones capable of actually using them. Just study your own history of violence before judging others. Your government together with Israel are the real war mongers, invading, occupying, supporting and fighting wars on other countries soil. Wouldn't you fight back if someone came to your country and started threatening you and your family? Well some fucker named Bush termed freedom fighters to be terrorists.

And sarr: How would you know? See what if I said the opposite, that I know that they never would, how can my opinion be wrong? You cannot have 'no doubt', not possible. Do you know Ahmadinejad or the Ayatollah? Maybe you can read their thoughts? They will not attack either Israel or the US unless of course the wickedest most murderous old men alive today continues to provoke them.

Trismegistos
07-28-2008, 10:30 AM
There is no benefit in the US destroying Iran and vice versa.

The US, UK, Russia, China & France had nukes for years. Then Israel got nukes and lied about it for years.

Now India, Pakistan & North Korea have nukes.

Nuclear weapons whilst one of the worst inventions ever created force a peaceful stalemate (for the time).

Based on the destruction that was caused by WWII any replay of such a large international battle would have devastating consequences regardless of the use of nuclear weapons.

If a modern Hitler came along that was able to drag as many countries into a conflict the world as we know it would be fucked without the use of one nuke.

Just remember that Iran has a right to defend herself. It has a superpower that has invaded on both flanks. Nuclear weapons are there tool to ensure that the conflict does not come to them.

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 03:00 PM
Obama had a total of 143 days of service in the Senate when he decided he could be the next Commander and Chief of the free world, when that motherfucker was in Iraq recently his punk ass didn't shake hardly any, if any of the soldiers hands. This dude is so full of shit its ridiculous.

Im not saying I like McCain, but Obama is weak like clock radio speakers.

LORD ZERO
07-29-2008, 03:22 PM
iCdEFyPsexE

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 03:52 PM
^that was pretty fuckin eery