PDA

View Full Version : America/Europe What Happened..?

Dwyck
07-25-2008, 04:06 AM
I've Seen An Overwhelming Amount Of European Comments That Down Play America's Involvement In The Middle East... I've Never Understood Why There Wasn't More Support... Yes There Are Loose Ends In Every Conflict... And The People Are Never Fully Informed About The Whole Story Behind Anything Of This Magnitude... So No Matter Whats Said Back And Forth About Why America Is There... A Very Simple Reason Is Shown In This Video... The Sole Intention Of Our Enemy... Yes OUR Enemy... All I Ask Is For A Realistic Conversation About This Thread... I Will Ignore Ignorant/Childish Posters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NITc2f4YCWM&feature=related

I'm Not A Forum Guru... How Do You Guys Embed Videos Here..?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-25-2008, 07:04 AM
Bush did great damage to our reputation around the world. Hopefully, our next
president is a better diplomat.

Dwyck
07-25-2008, 09:38 AM
Bush did great damage to our reputation around the world. Hopefully, our next
president is a better diplomat.

I Agree Fully... But At The Same Time We Can't Sit Back And Allow Their Plans For World Domination To Cause Anymore Problems... And I'm Tired Of The Hate We Receive For Going To War With These People... We Aren't The Only Targets In This Campaign... I'm Not Putting Words In Their Mouths Either... They Said It Themselves... The Goal Is World Domination... And We All Know They Won't Use Conventional Warfare To Achieve This... They Can't... So Why Are We Heading The Battle..? And Even Worse Taking Shit For It..? Yes We Use Advanced Weapons To Fight... But Anyone With Advanced Weapons Should And Would Do That... Doesn't Make Us Tyrants... Just Advanced...

Dwyck
07-25-2008, 09:44 AM
One Of The Things I Hear Alot Is Most Of Their Citizens Don't Hate Us Like We Claim They Do... Like It's A Misconception Or Propaganda On Our Behalf... Now I Never Hold Anything Against A Race Or Religion As A Whole... But There Are Plenty Of People In This Video... And Aired On Their Television Network... I've Never Seen The U.S. Or U.K. Line The Streets Chanting Death To Anyone... Can You Imagine The Will Behind That...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCNLRSE_48Y

Olive Oil Goombah
07-25-2008, 02:11 PM
I mean there are so many conspiracies that there are conspiracies of the conspiracies.
I wouldnt be surprised if Europe got more conservative over the next decade.

Trismegistos
07-26-2008, 06:50 AM
Dwyck anyone one could put together an argument on the opposite that the Western societies are attacking Islam and are trying to conquer their religion.

Don't get sucked into the Christianity vs Islam or the West vs Middle East bullshit that people are being tricked into.

If your worried about global domination, then be concerned about the power figures in the EU and the US. They also aim to implement a system of world government.

Dwyck
07-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Fair Enough... And Believe Me I Don't Favor Any Governing Power Fully... Both Sides Have Their Own Motives... But The Fact Is (And It's Documented) That Islam Wants To Wipe Both Nations (And Other Non Believers) From The Face Of The Earth... So With That Said... Why Is It The US And UK Seem To Disagree About Handling This Problem..? Doing Nothing Won't Change Their Minds... And No Matter Who's Right And Who's Wrong... The Fact Is There's A Conflict Regardless...

Trismegistos
07-27-2008, 10:59 PM
Still our greatest threats come from within.

diggy
07-28-2008, 01:28 AM
Fair Enough... And Believe Me I Don't Favor Any Governing Power Fully... Both Sides Have Their Own Motives... But The Fact Is (And It's Documented) That Islam Wants To Wipe Both Nations (And Other Non Believers) From The Face Of The Earth... So With That Said... Why Is It The US And UK Seem To Disagree About Handling This Problem..? Doing Nothing Won't Change Their Minds... And No Matter Who's Right And Who's Wrong... The Fact Is There's A Conflict Regardless...

While your wrongfully concerned about Islam conquering the world ( which is not the truth) George Bush, a member of the Skull and Bones fraternity, has already eliminated much of American citizens' freedoms, privacies, and put the U.S. in a position to soon establish Dictatorship. Your concern should focus on your own government.

It's the U.S. which has and continues to support dictatorships, government coups, wars under false pretenses, the murdering of civilians under the guise of bringing democracy, asserting their economic warefare against developing countries which is modern day slavery...

I could go on, yet you are concerned with the rantings of a few angry individuals.

RzaRectum
07-28-2008, 01:55 AM
Dwyck anyone one could put together an argument on the opposite that the Western societies are attacking Islam and are trying to conquer their religion.

Don't get sucked into the Christianity vs Islam or the West vs Middle East bullshit that people are being tricked into.

If your worried about global domination, then be concerned about the power figures in the EU and the US. They also aim to implement a system of world government.
That is exactly what they are trying to do. Once everyone is operating on the same platform of government, slowly over the years changes will be implemented to incorporate laws all over the world into a globalized government. Its called the New World Order. Check your dollar bills. "Novus Ordo Seclorum".

It was NEVER about "helping" Iraq.

RzaRectum
07-28-2008, 01:56 AM
Look at youtube using keywords NAFTA

Trismegistos
07-28-2008, 11:44 AM
That is exactly what they are trying to do. Once everyone is operating on the same platform of government, slowly over the years changes will be implemented to incorporate laws all over the world into a globalized government. Its called the New World Order. Check your dollar bills. "Novus Ordo Seclorum".

It was NEVER about "helping" Iraq.

I know what time it is.

Others are worried about Islam. They should be worried about the globalists.

Everyone has to unite to fight this scourge and no one has yet come up with an adequate strategy.

True equality across all nations and redistribution of wealth would see living standards drop for a small proportion of the world and would see it increase elsewhere.

No more kids living in tips in Manilla, working slave labour in India, being forced to fight in Africa, being exposed to a life of substance abuse and poor education in Western countries.

That is the shit I'm all for.

No more homeless
No more hunger
No more exploitation
No more poverty

Monkdude
07-28-2008, 09:56 PM
this new world order shit has taken over your brains guys. please dont buy into the fear mongering hype.

Trismegistos
07-29-2008, 12:32 AM
this new world order shit has taken over your brains guys. please dont buy into the fear mongering hype.

No Monkdude, it hasn't taken over my brain. For the most part this world is influenced by a minority. If you don't see some problems with the agendas of organisations such as the EU, WTO, IMF, NAFTA then you don't know what their goals are.

RzaRectum
07-30-2008, 12:29 AM
Fear mongering hype, huh?

With all due respect, you should watch a film that may/not change your mind. At the very least it would give you a new perspective. Not everyone has the most noble motives and if those ambitions are at your expense, does that make it right?

Watch this with objective eyes and an open mind.
Reflect on what you see afterwards and determine what will be true for you, and what you will choose to disregard as false. Click Here (http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm)

Note the first 8-3/4 minutes are part of the intro so don't click off so quickly.