PDA

View Full Version : Israel, friend or foe ?

iniquity
07-26-2008, 01:58 PM
I know that it's taboo to question Israel on this forum but that aside, is Israel our ally or are they leeching of us for their own survival . ? .

begongo
07-26-2008, 02:26 PM
it's in their nature to leech for their own survival

Dwyck
07-26-2008, 03:19 PM

Tell You What... If You Were Stuck In Your House After Countless People Killed 2/3 Of Your Friends And Family... Would You Call The Police Or Answer The Door When They Knocked..?

Israel Doesn't Want To Dominate The World... Islam Does... I Have No Problem With The U.S. Helping Them Keep A Place To Live... Humans In General Deserve That Right...

Although Lately It Seems Vice-Versa... We've Actually Been Keeping Them From Launching A Mega Assault Against Iran And Such... They're Pissed Off About The Nuclear Situation... I Can't Blame Them...

Dokuro
07-26-2008, 03:24 PM
it actualy more of a persanal queston to me the anamys but to the cristain america there allys

Dwyck
07-26-2008, 03:38 PM
As Far As Allies... Yes... Pound For Pound They Hold There Own Too... Their Military Is Very Smart And Battle Tested... Just Surrounded And Out Numbered... Even Though They Need Assistance... I'm Very Impressed By The Way They Go To War... Only Fighter Jets That Could Give The U.S. A Run For It's Money... That Is If We Didn't Use The Raptors... LoL

TSA
07-26-2008, 06:47 PM
LOL at begongo

they're our Ally through and through, personal opinion does matter cause your not the congress and president

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 06:54 PM
As it stands, they are an ally. But the fact of the matter is the 'New World' has gotten
itself tangled up into an 'Old World' beef thats been going on for centuries in that area
of the world.
It doesnt matter who you back, your going to be pissing someone off.
If anything, the logical thing to do would be to befriend Muslims...but realistically
the United States has a strong and powerful contingency of Jews which fully
effects our policy over there.

SID
07-26-2008, 07:10 PM

never a truer word said.....

SID
07-26-2008, 07:13 PM
LOL at begongo

they're our Ally through and through, personal opinion does matter cause your not the congress and president

WHAT?.......

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 07:15 PM
never a truer word said.....

Due to a past history of persecution that has no doubt affected the
physche of the Jew.

SID
07-26-2008, 07:16 PM
Its fact is that israel is an illegaly occupied territory, what have the based there claims on? that its some "holy land" that god has given to them from a ancient racist man-made manuscript.....

defies logic

SID
07-26-2008, 07:34 PM
Due to a past history of persecution that has no doubt affected the
physche of the Jew.

They have been manipulating "inferior" races since there religion was created, this is a tenant of their faith, not to manipulate but to view all other races as inferior, because they are constantly referred to as "gods chosen people" giving them feelings of dominance and god-given superiority among other things.

They (they controlled and manipulated the biggest most powerfull tribe of old arabia (before islam)
the quaraysh, who saught to destroy the other tribes amd were the cause of much bloodshed and fighting until mohammed came.

That was a just a small example of there "nature" this trait of theirs cant be denied, simply by looking at history, and this was before they were ever persecuted (remember all races have been persecuted at some points during there existence).

Iam not anti-semetic, because i would be anti myself too, seen as i am semetic, but iam pointing out a trait which cannot denied, because it affects all of our lives today, we live in a prison planet, we are breeded like hamsters and left to run in the wheel, oblivious too the true nature of "reality".

There are evil actions that have contributed to the state of the world from every race, i could bring up a large list of the arab contributions among many others, iam merely commenting on one that was brung up, i do not hate jews, but i hate there actions.

diggy
07-26-2008, 09:14 PM
Look at the history of the people in question. Look at how many countries they have been kicked out of cuz of their effect on the economies and social harmony of it's citizens.

Yes they were once regarded highly, but that high regard soon turned to scorn.

Look at what has happened since their murderous invasion and occuptation of the land (Israel).

Because of that, many in the surrounding areas are rightfully upset.

How can one live peacefully with an armed invader, thief, and murderer?

The thief, murderer, and invader has to always watch his back and be paranoid of payback. He also has to arm himself cuz he knows the exact punishment he deserves and will get if he is not defensive.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Interesting.......this forum's take on the Jews. Very mein kampf-ish.

Dokuro
07-26-2008, 09:24 PM
iv gotr nothing against the jewish peaple all and all there better then christins however iseril and there onlowful ocupation and genicods in the suronding countrys is wy i have a problem with them ... they need to test there wepons some were

but enogh about that Cilva get at them

SID
07-26-2008, 10:09 PM
Interesting.......this forum's take on the Jews. Very mein kampf-ish.

and your mein campish

anyway, i already said iam not been anti-semetic because i would insult myself, i love jews there our cousins in blood and we once were close, until their book was "edited" to contain supremist motives, and pillars that include collectively "leading the world as god created us too, as we are his chosen"

Its in their text, read it

Arabs are not out of the picture, the saudi arabian govenment is a stain upon the middle east, they are with the higher elements of the global elite, and have control of the middle east in every way possible.

i could go on and on about all of us

all races have got to be as one to defeat the oppressor of humanity

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 10:11 PM
eh....theres two sides to every story

HANZO
07-26-2008, 10:29 PM
i dnt think badly of Isreal cause they have helped my own nation out alot. but lately they been acting up, even we had enough of protecting them. so like Isreal is pushing their luck, and we their only muslim ally.

Urban_Journalz
07-26-2008, 11:33 PM
So far, gongo and sidious are on point.

Let's get one thing straight, and I'm not yelling, I'm bringing the truth to light,

JEWISH HISTORY DID NOT START WITH THE HOLOCAUST.

Those of you who THINK you know, need to dig a little farther back into history and find out the truth about this particular group of people.

To start by answering the question, they are our foes. I say "our" in terms of everyone who's not a Zionist Jew. Everyone who isn't a Jew is labeled a GOYIM.

To prove that the majority of Jews are not only against freedom, justice and equality, I sincerely suggest you all read "The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion". I posted this same topic involving this document in the "Scriptures" section, but, as I originally suspected, most people seem too fuckin' scared to even touch the subject. As is the case with most people when confronted with the truth.

The Jews are cursed. They were cursed by the tongues of their own Prophets (upon whom be peace) because even in those days, they were disobedient and rebellious. It's simple. When a person, or group of people are given a set of rules that conflict with what they're used to doing, they disobey. They call the Messenger a liar, or a crazy man. In some cases, such as John The Baptist (peace be upon him), they kill the messenger. In other cases, such as Jesus, John's maternal cousin, (peace be upon him) they not only call him the son of a whore, but they try to kill him as well. Then proceed to re-write the scripture that he brought to them.

The Jews recieved abundant favors from God. Most nations, at best, recieved 3 Prophets. Israel recieved an entire entourage of Messengers. That ALONE displays the kind of status and potential that they had in the sight of God. Instead of recognizing and appreciating this gift, by following the rules given to them, they decided to play the spoiled brat role instead. Hence God getting angry at them and scattering them through the earth as dust is scattered through high winds.

To display the widespread hard-headedness they possess,
When Moses and Aaron (peace be upon them) were sent to deliver them from Pharaoh, they saw and experienced many, many signs. The 10 plagues, walking across the floor of The Red Sea, with two gigantic walls of ocean water on each side of them, that was divided for THEM, so THEY could safely cross. All of their men, women, children, herds and possessions. Then, after they're safely across, they witness the waves come crashing back down upon Pharaoh and his entire army. They saw what happens to those who disobey God, say that they themselves ARE God, (you 5%ers need to think about that one), and also torment and enslave His people.

Once in the Sinai peninsula, what did they do? They ot only started getting piss drunk, but further, they molded a calf out of Egyptian gold and said, "This is our god! This is the one who delivered us!" Anyone who knows The Gospel is familiar with God telling the world, "I am a jealous God." And for real, He has every right to be.

Cut to the time when it was time for them to claim the land that God promised Abraham (peace be upon him), remember, Moses and Aaron (pbut). Canaan is occupied by many people with many weapons and a powerful army. They got scared and said to Moses and Aaron (pbut), "You go, we will wait while you conquer the nation. They are too many and too well armed." I'm sorry, after witnessing everything that they did, and KNOWING that the CREATOR of those people, their weapons and the ground that they occupy was on my side, you couldn't have told me anything except where to charge from. Instead, they let the fear of man overtake their fear of God.

That's why they're cursed. In a nutshell, being spoiled, hard-headed and ultimately faithless.
It's their own fault that their tribes were scattered and made to wander for 40 years through the wilderness. Bitterness? Yes, there is a lot of bitterness among them, but the bitterness is misplaced. They blame others for what they did and didn't do.

The mathematical principle of 12 around 1 is basically order. As is above, so is below. Harmony, synchrinocity, and so forth. I bring this forth to give you all an example of what I believe the reason behind why the world is fucked up. If the 12 tribes of Israel had done what they were destined to do, which is gather around the One God, things would be a lot different than they are now. Perhaps not entirely utopian, but the fact of the matter is, this group of people has successfully spread their curse thoroughout the world. Which, if you read, "The Protocols" is exactly the plan that they've devised.

It's not just about Muslims and Jews. Though, the main hatred is directed toward Muslims for this simple fact. When they plotted to kill Jesus, (pbuh), the gift of prophecy was taken away from their nation. This, they didn't know, because both Moses (pbuh) and Jesus (pbuh) told them that "A comforter will come after me and he will be from among your bretheren. Hearing this, they assumed that the Final Messenger (pbuh) would rise from among The Children of Israel. Why not? All the ones before did, and they mentioned, "..among your bretheren".

When Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) rose from Arabia, the first thing that insued was RACISM. "He's Arabian. He can't be the Final Messenger." However, Abraham's son Jacob (pbuh) was the father of the Children of Israel. His (pbuh) other son Ishmael (pbuh) was the father of The Children of Arabia. So, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was indeed from among their brethern.

Those of you who have not seen Al-Masjid Al-Haram in The Holy City of Mecca, or don't know what it is, or why it is the center of Al-Islam, should know this. Abraham (pbuh) and Ishmael built this structure as a sacrifice to The One God. A dedication to Him, that all people from all around the world could come to one place, at one time, to one structure, to honor The One God. So, clearly, this structure was standing before the arrival of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). When he (pbuh) arrived, he did not pray in the direction of Mecca. He prayed in the direction of Jerusalem. Why? Because, as Immortal Technique has reminded us, beneath Solomon's (pbuh) Temple, lay Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa. Many Jews, though not listening to the message that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) brought, still felt great pride upon knowing that Rasulullah (The Messenger of God) ((pbuh)) was praying towards Jerusalem. After so many attempts to kill him (pbuh), denying the message and killing those who believed it, Rasulullah (pbuh) asked Allah to give him (pbuh) a qiblah of his (pbuh) own. From there, he (pbuh) was instructed to pray towards The Holy City of Mecca. Then, the Jews had one more reason to hate him (pbuh).

Even as we speak there are Rabbis IN Israel who KNOW that Prophey Muhammad (pbuh) IS The Final Messenger to mankind and are still too stubborn to take heed. Make no mistake people, it's not about a PERSON trying to change you, it's about GOD trying to show you the way back home. Period. But again, people are so stuck on their passions and the life, the SHORT life of this world, that when these lessons are taught, they consider it an attack on their vessel, rather than a way back to dry land. A lot of you talk about signs and the like. The fact that everything happens for a reason. Consider this, just the fact that someone comes across The Qur'an should be a fuckin' red flag wavin' at high noon.

I said all that to say this, the Jews know the truth. That's the bottom line. Most people don't know the truth or aren't interested in the truth, both of which are harmful. However, once you know, you are held accountable for what you know, because you can't honestly say, "I didn't know!"

I hear a lot of talk about revolution in this forum, so my challenge is this, if you're serious about combatting the enemy, know his ways and know his plan. Most people are entirely too scared of this, and I suspect even as this is being read, a few people are coming up with a few more weak excuses, counter-arguements and meaningless rhetoric. Which is fine, because time and truth, much like sleep and death are twin brothers. Hunters, if you will and in the end, they will hunt most of the world down and make the kill.

So, for those of you who insist upon walking about eyes wide shut, walk on. Just don't laugh at those of us who do more than TALK revolution and don't be surprised when you wake up dead.

Hasta La Victora Siempre

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 01:36 AM
sounds like the NGE to me...... all this chosen one bullshit.

I hear what your all sayin, but do we not all think we are the 'chosen ones'????? Think about it...

SID
07-27-2008, 05:56 AM
No we are just plain old humans, i dont think iam chosen ,neither do most people iam not muslim but in islam all races are equal, there is no superior race, for an example.

This is an exclusively jewish tenant of faith, and thats what makes there religion so dangerous

sarr
07-27-2008, 07:07 AM
^didnt Islam play a huge role in the african slave trade?

like to hear Killah priest speak on this..he should do a massive track on it

SID
07-27-2008, 08:15 AM
we had a massive discussion about that, yeah they did play a big part in the african slave trade, as i said no race are exempt from wrongdoing, but i focus on the jews so much because they have had globalist motives (which i despise) since their formation.

First slaves were a normal part of soceity of at that time, we would never think of that today, but that was ingrained into pysche of the people of that day, they new no different, and muslims gave their slaves the most rights out of any other slave trade, which does not excuse the fact that it was wrong, iam just pointing out an important fact.

sarr
07-27-2008, 09:14 AM
fair enough
ima look for that discussion, is it still here?

SID
07-27-2008, 09:36 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51555

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 10:34 AM
Muslims had globalists movements as well especially back when they were trying
to conquer and convert every piece of land in front of them.

I think all three are fucked up.

Urban_Journalz
07-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Muslims had globalists movements as well especially back when they were trying
to conquer and convert every piece of land in front of them.

I think all three are fucked up.

Read about the purpose of Islamic Government before you try to bash it. All it shows is how much you really don't know.

You're saying that just because they were conquering a lot of land, it was automatically some Roman Empire shit, and it wasn't. The first converts to Islam were poor and humble people. The more powerful, educated converts came later on. The conquest of Mecca was bloodless. The only blood that the Muslims shed was due to them defending themselves against those who had either done them wrong, or those whom they knew were out to kill them. Kill or be killed. Self preservation is the first law of nature. In The Qur'an, God tells us, "Fighting is prescribed for you, even though you dislike it. However, it may be that you like a thing which is bad for you and dislike a think which is good for you." It tickles me when people can justify themselves in their own personal conflicts with a simple, "He started it, I was defending myself." But when the same actions are exercised by a group of people who's beliefs are a bit foreign to them, then it's something completely different and evil.

You people really should try reading the whole story, instead of reading a few lines, or speed-reading and convincing yourselves and trying to convince others that you've grasped the whole story.

Don't think that just because it's a globalist movement, that it's automatically evil. There are always exceptions to a rule. Like I said, if you aren't scared, read The Protocols, then read The Qur'an, or vice versa. Stop guessing and find out what's really up.

Urban_Journalz
07-27-2008, 11:40 AM
sounds like the NGE to me...... all this chosen one bullshit.

I hear what your all sayin, but do we not all think we are the 'chosen ones'????? Think about it...

We were all put here for a reason.

Wether that reason is positive or negative, you need only look at your life and it's work to answer that question.

What I'm saying with me touching on a person coming across great wisdom is this....once you come across something like that, you should remind yourself that maybe this is another opportunity for you to truly get it right, instead of just pretending to be intelligent for the purpose of recieving praise from other people.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 11:46 AM
Read about the purpose of Islamic Government before you try to bash it. All it shows is how much you really don't know.

You're saying that just because they were conquering a lot of land, it was automatically some Roman Empire shit, and it wasn't. The first converts to Islam were poor and humble people. The more powerful, educated converts came later on. The conquest of Mecca was bloodless. The only blood that the Muslims shed was due to them defending themselves against those who had either done them wrong, or those whom they knew were out to kill them. Kill or be killed. Self preservation is the first law of nature. In The Qur'an, God tells us, "Fighting is prescribed for you, even though you dislike it. However, it may be that you like a thing which is bad for you and dislike a think which is good for you." It tickles me when people can justify themselves in their own personal conflicts with a simple, "He started it, I was defending myself." But when the same actions are exercised by a group of people who's beliefs are a bit foreign to them, then it's something completely different and evil.

You people really should try reading the whole story, instead of reading a few lines, or speed-reading and convincing yourselves and trying to convince others that you've grasped the whole story.

Don't think that just because it's a globalist movement, that it's automatically evil. There are always exceptions to a rule. Like I said, if you aren't scared, read The Protocols, then read The Qur'an, or vice versa. Stop guessing and find out what's really up.

I think you need to polish up on your history my friend. The ideals of Islam are good, but so
are the ideals of Christianity. That doesn't mean that both weren't corrupted by men.
I'm not attacking Islam, i'm just saying that their hands are as bloody as anyone else's
and much of it was spread by the sword.

Urban_Journalz
07-27-2008, 12:07 PM
I think you need to polish up on your history my friend. The ideals of Islam are good, but so
are the ideals of Christianity. That doesn't mean that both weren't corrupted by men.
I'm not attacking Islam, i'm just saying that their hands are as bloody as anyone else's
and much of it was spread by the sword.

Islam's hands are dirty as far as the sectarianism, and the terrorism. The practitioners thereof being hypocrites, not true Muslims.

And much of Islam, was not spread by the sword. Yes, the armies were in toe, for obvious reasons, but to say that the Muslims did the same things that The Knights Templar or King Richard did, on some, "Follow us, or die.", is false. Remember that the majority of popular history is written by the very same people that would have you think that there's no cure for cancer or AIDS and the same people that cooked up AIDS to begin with.

The people who would rather tell you who's having an affair with who, but won't mention the power of pyramid space or the cydonia region of mars along with their so-called "News" that's "for the people".

I do read history, but if you're asking me to read what my enemies write about history, which is their own version and not the truth, then no.

Judaism is fucked up because they knew the truth and still didn't follow it. Plus they re-wrote The Torah.

Christianity is fucked up because they listened to the Jews in thinking that Christ (pbuh) was killed and, instead of the Jews, who went to the extreme negative and called Jesus (pbuh) the son of a whore, the Christians went to the extreme positive and raised him (pbuh) to the status of a god. Blatantly breaking the 1st Commandment. Plus they re-wrote and CONTINUE to re-write The Gospel. Jesus (pbuh) brought The Gospel. Not, "The Gospel according to....." etc.

Islam's REPUTATION is fucked up because of sectarianism and terrorism. Also, because of the fact that most people choose to accept this false representation of Islam as Islam itself. Although The Qur'an is the only book that wasn't re-written, you still have people in Middle Eastern nations that can't read or write, and follow the whims of people who claim to have knowledge, but only use it for evil ends. Twisting the message of The Books for their own purposes. Islam as a whole, TRUE Islam, is fine. I know because I practice it. Which is way better than simply reading and thinking I know.

You're right though, because I've read the Torah, The Gospel, The Psalms, The Proverbs and The Book of Enoch and there is abundant truth still left in there. You can actually see the similarities between those and The Qur'an. Just know what's going on as to why these doctrines have a few bumps in the road. There's a reason for those bumps and not all of it is coincidence.

Peace

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Yes...I'm a history major and i take fact and truth very seriously so i always research
were the texts are coming from. I've had alot of good professors whose agenda's were
not corrupted and for that I am thankful.

Religion itself doesnt interest me much. The books, the writings...all very beautifully written
and rich in idealistic and moral thinking, but to assume they are 'holy' or one is more truthful than the other, i think you start to delve into things that cannot be backed by
any hard facts. Its personal opinion and interpretation, which is fine, but i dont think you can discount something else because of that.

SID
07-27-2008, 01:44 PM
I will be honest i have studied most of the holy books, and i will say out of all of them the quran seemed the most sincere to the cause of unity, respect and love for your fellow man, i couldent really find any other sinister motives, and thats why its such a popular and rapidly growing religion, i do not profess to a religion, but i recognise the beauty in the quran, and it is possibly of a divine origin, unlike all other abrahamic scriptures.

This is my personal view, but iam not saying muslims are perfect, a lot of the muslims today are dodgy, hypocritcical lying dogs, with a few exceptions, this new breed of fake muslims and arabs has bee created by saudi to suppress arab unity and the possibility of fighting the globalists, because the arabs/africans are the only ones ready to fight and die to crush the globalists as they have been the most effected by their actions

Urban_Journalz
07-27-2008, 03:03 PM
Yes...I'm a history major and i take fact and truth very seriously so i always research
were the texts are coming from. I've had alot of good professors whose agenda's were

Religion itself doesnt interest me much. The books, the writings...all very beautifully written
and rich in idealistic and moral thinking, but to assume they are 'holy' or one is more truthful than the other, i think you start to delve into things that cannot be backed by
any hard facts. Its personal opinion and interpretation, which is fine, but i dont think you can discount something else because of that.

Hard facts are only needed by people who aren't in touch with creation as a whole. Seeing isn't always believing and your eyes can decieve you, therefore they shouldn't always be trusted.

No harm done though. You to yours, me to mine.

Peace

Urban_Journalz
07-27-2008, 03:06 PM
\
This is my personal view, but iam not saying muslims are perfect, a lot of the muslims today are dodgy, hypocritcical lying dogs, with a few exceptions, this new breed of fake muslims and arabs has bee created by saudi to suppress arab unity and the possibility of fighting the globalists, because the arabs/africans are the only ones ready to fight and die to crush the globalists as they have been the most effected by their actions

There's no doubt that the Saudi royal family is full of shit. The most sincere Muslims I've seen aren't even in the Middle East, but in Indonesia, China and The Phillipines.

Most people who claim to be Muslim outside of these areas are full of it. Most, not all.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Funny thread.

Memory Man
07-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Islam's hands are dirty as far as the sectarianism, and the terrorism. The practitioners thereof being hypocrites, not true Muslims.

by that logic, jews and christians who do bad things could be considered "not true" to their faiths either. you seem to be pardoning the actions of professed muslims because they're not in keeping with your understanding of islam. why not extend that courtesy to the many jews and christians who disagree with the power-hungry fanatics on their end? not all jews are zionists and not all christians are crusaders.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 05:04 PM
I agree with memory 100%.

sarr
07-27-2008, 06:59 PM
by that logic, jews and christians who do bad things could be considered "not true" to their faiths either. you seem to be pardoning the actions of professed muslims because they're not in keeping with your understanding of islam. why not extend that courtesy to the many jews and christians who disagree with the power-hungry fanatics on their end? not all jews are zionists and not all christians are crusaders.

GOOD point

it seems like the muslims here, when faced with a harsh fact about their people always use the "dont confuse the religion with the people" card. But why cant Christians and jews and other people say the same thing?

face it...Arabs and other muslims have also done some horrible shit in history...such as playing a HUGE rold in the african slave trade, forced conversions, terrorism, blowing up temples not of their own...and the list goes on

the same applies to Christianity and any other major religion, who has played its fair share in attrocities

HANZO
07-27-2008, 08:18 PM
face it...Arabs and other muslims have also done some horrible shit in history...such as playing a HUGE rold in the african slave trade, forced conversions, terrorism, blowing up temples not of their own...and the list goes on

nah they didnt play a Huge role in the African slave trade. yes slaves were taken, but not because they were poor and black. but because they were from rival factions. Muslim empires took more Europeans as slaves then they did black ppl.

Forced Conversions, ppl forget that the Orthodox Church is based in a muslim country and has been for 600 years. If muslims forced ppl to convert the Orthodox Church wouldnt exist.

terrorism yeah after 9/11. muslims suffer more from terrorism anyway.

TSA
07-27-2008, 08:26 PM
wow, the pathetic views on jewson here it dope.

but in all honest arabs are way scummier then jews, had more slaves for a longer period of time and till this day are very racist towards blacks, the only reason you ppl support them is cause wutang says the word 'islam' and 'allah' and it's therefore the cool religion too you.

don't get it twisted...ALL of islam was spread by violence and it as a commericial empire, so all the shit you say about the church is also true about islam X2.

Jews on the other hand, idk why they're hated so much..palenstine?
everyone that says they hate jews always says cause they killed jesus, but they're no religious and jesus was a jew too

and palenstine? REALLY? you dont hate blacks for Rwanda, or Japanese for what they did to the Chinese and Ainu, so it's beyond logic, it has to stem from a personal self hate and desire to be an individual cause that's you have to take pride in being that your self esteem is [t-pain] low-low-low-low-low-low-low [/t-pain]

HANZO
07-27-2008, 08:40 PM
but in all honest arabs are way scummier then jews, had more slaves for a longer period of time and till this day are very racist towards blacks, the only reason you ppl support them is cause wutang says the word 'islam' and 'allah' and it's therefore the cool religion too you.

don't get it twisted...ALL of islam was spread by violence and it as a commericial empire, so all the shit you say about the church is also true about islam X2.

Yes maybe Arabs are scummier. to be honest i dnt trust neither.

but i totally disagree with 'All of Islam' being spread by violence. thats totally false. Explain how Islam reached the rest of Asia when no Arab army stepped foot there??

TSA
07-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Muhammed took the pennisula through force, then spread to iraq, and as he gained momentum more ppl did it with him.
islam's boarder is and turkey/morocco and it reach those frontiers violently, as violent as the spread of christianity. After the caliphates the ottomans took on the duty of spreading islam

Turk McGrit

now idk how it reached southeast asia, but everywhere else was by jihad and war, and it's to the point that these jihads are still happening today(im not talking about no pussy 9/11..sudan, Niger, Chad and Central african republic all have the problem of muslims converting ppl and enslaving them at gun/kniefpoint as i type this.)

so idk why islam gets a free pass on this site, it's spread was probably the most violent and still is, christianity is receeding in europe and spreading in africa not by force but cause ppl are attracted to it.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-27-2008, 08:57 PM
It "gets a free pass on this site" because the dominant religion of this particular forum is Islam or a bastardisation of Islam.

TSA
07-27-2008, 09:02 PM
i think it's cause it's the 'wutang religion'

but wutang eventually grew out of it, the only muslim in wu is Masta Killa at the moment.

that statement is gonna break a lot of hearts.

but yeah, he's the only one.

TSA
07-27-2008, 09:10 PM
i would also like to add that islam has nothing to do with black people whatsoever.

what-so-ever. and i had black nationalist movements, and lyrics, that tote it as a 'black religion'.

the exact things white ppl did that tarnished christianity was done by muslim 10 fold with no remorse, to black ppl. the exact same things. slavery, murder, bondage, rape, pillage, so on and so forth, to the point that they're doing it today.

also e 5% nation has nothing to do with black ppl, europeans, asians, whatever, anyone visiting this site don't think it's a relevant black religion, there's lik 15 5%ers in america and they all happen to rap as well, but it ends there.

If you tell so regular ass black ppl about that shit they'll think it's crazy. cause it is.

i also don't see the relevance of an 'original black' religion based on the white mans english language acronyms, the white mans greek alphabet, the white man's number system, the white mans notions of tribalism which we know as 'race' and so forth.

the 5% nation is probably the whitest swaggerless religious cult since scientology, and islam has nothing to do with blacks, so stop acting like you 'relate' to it or them cause you don't, palenstinians hate niggers to.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 09:22 PM

but wutang eventually grew out of it, the only muslim in wu is Masta Killa at the moment.

I thought Ghost was a sunni muslim.

But yea, muslims get a free pass here...there are about 15 5 percenters in america
and they all post here.

HANZO
07-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Well when Islam was growing the Turks were still in Central Asia. And we converted by choice, not by force. so thats all of Asia, that converted freely. Even the Mongols converted to Islam after they conquered the middle east. dnt you think Islam appealed to them in some form.

no ones got a sword to my throat, theres alot of muslims who live outside of a muslim country. so why dnt we jus become Christians??

also in medieval times, winning wars meant ppl converted to your religion. the Ottomans jus happened to be european ass-kickers. If you gave France the Ottoman army im sure Mecca today would be a Christian city. also dnt forget if they were soo keen on spreading Islam, they would have jus invaded America, Australia and gone further into Africa. You never read of a muslim empire travelling half way across the world to rape an entire race.

sarr
07-27-2008, 09:32 PM
^
the mongols didnt all convert to Islam..a few of them stayed in that region, had sex with the locals, some converted etc. The turks are one big mixture of people...mongol, slavic, some greek, arab, persian, egyptian, european...all mixed into one, which is now known as Turkish. But most mongols went back home to mongolia

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Please...why dont you assume alittle more.

Turkeys history is nothing but conquered land which was converted into a muslim empire back in
the day. And trust me, they werent too welcoming to the byzantine Greeks that were still there. Hence the population exchange.
But the Ottomans never got to the alter at St. Peters......those pesky Hungarians...

HANZO
07-27-2008, 10:34 PM
Please...why dont you assume alittle more.

Turkeys history is nothing but conquered land which was converted into a muslim empire back in
the day. And trust me, they werent too welcoming to the byzantine Greeks that were still there. Hence the population exchange.
But the Ottomans never got to the alter at St. Peters......those pesky Hungarians...

I dnt give a crap about Turkeys history, Islam has nothing to do with the land that makes up modern Turkey. Im saying the Turks from central Asia, the real ones, the actual Turks. converted to Islam freely. no sword to their throat. hence the statement that all Islam being spread by violence is false.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Fair enough but my response was more a reaction to the other things you
said in yours. Not necessarily whether the Turcoman tribes converted
autonomously.

diggy
07-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Isn't this thread about Israel?

Trismegistos
07-28-2008, 05:18 AM
Isn't this thread about Israel?

Isn't everything about Islam and how it can be blamed for bread turning stale?

People go out and read about the Khazars and then understand what was meant when it was said "Those who call themselves Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan".

diggy
07-28-2008, 06:45 AM
^^On point.

But do u have a good link about their history ( even tho I know they aren't the real Jews of old, but I would like to know how did they pull off this con job)?

Dwyck
07-28-2008, 07:43 AM

Co-Sign... And I Don't Want Anyone To Ever Get The Impression That This Kind Of Thinking Isn't Well Thought Out... Religion In General Is The Biggest Cancer We Face On This Earth... Deep... Sometimes Too Extreme Beliefs Written By Ancient Man (Not God/s)

The Reason Most Books Are Rewritten Is To Seal Up The Loop Holes That Can't Apply To Modern Times... And The Qu'ran Never Being Rewritten May Show Why They Can't Seem To Advance Quicker... Or Why Most People Can't Read Or Write To Understand And Promote This "Peaceful Islam" I Keep Hearing About...

Meanwhile Science (Not To Be Confused As A Religion) Has Dedicated Itself To The Search For Facts About Any Or Everything... Considering That Our Universe Is Larger Then We Can Ever Comprehend... Why Still Believe Humans Are The Most Important Thing Ever Created... Let Alone One Isolated Group Or Race... If We Left It Up To These Religious Leaders We Would Have Never Advanced As A People... This Is Not A Personal Attack... But To All Muslim Supporters Here... There Would Be No Such Thing As Internet... Much Less This Forum... They Are Way Too Fundamental...

A Closing Thought On Israel... It's Amazing To Think A Race That Has Faced Near Extinction Still Controls Economically... Maybe The World Has Something To Learn From This Group... Not "Religiously" But In Determination...

Trismegistos
07-28-2008, 10:58 AM
^^On point.

But do u have a good link about their history ( even tho I know they aren't the real Jews of old, but I would like to know how did they pull off this con job)?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

The Khazars conversion to Judaism is documented in Wikipedia. There are also a number of better sources out there but I would have to find them.

It would be the equivalent of the Celts converting to Christianity and then forcing the Italians out of Rome.

It has happened before though, as in my view Semites/Arabs did not inhabit Cairo or build the pyramids but have also claimed them as their own.

Trismegistos
07-28-2008, 11:13 AM
A Closing Thought On Israel... It's Amazing To Think A Race That Has Faced Near Extinction Still Controls Economically... Maybe The World Has Something To Learn From This Group... Not "Religiously" But In Determination...

The people that you talk about are Khazars and European converts. They are not the original Biblical Jews.

http://www.aviationmuseum.com.au/news/images/Frank-David_000.jpg
http://www.luciferia.tv/1ChildrenOftheSlaves/rothschild666.jpg
http://away.com/images/outside/200704/david-de.jpg
http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/food/08/01/29_silverstein_lgl.jpg
http://www.ibabuzz.com/politics/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/lieberman.jpg
http://a.abcnews.com/images/WNT/apg_geffen_070219_ssh.jpg
http://www.russiablog.org/AbramovichBlueTie.jpghttp://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/12/1207_bestleaders/image/bp515030-best-je.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0frQ4Ei8nF7UN/610x.jpg

None of these people are the true Jews.

TSA
07-28-2008, 04:03 PM
^wierdo.

the ottomans took over that they could, if the technology that was avaliable during frances imperial peak was available to the ottomans during theirs then yes, yes the would have sailed into america and so forth spread the Turk McGrit religion by any means nessacary as they had used to spread it elsewhere

the ottoman empire is one i know little about in it early and later stages, only when they were cooley wooley so idk if thec converted peacefully, but i do know peaceful convertion wasn't on their agenda when they creatyed the empire and there are examples of pretty non peaceful converting of locals, but at the same time a few examples of them letting locals to what they do so long as they got their skrilla and niggas acted familiar.

and ghost appears to be just spiritual and adopts alot from many religions like the rest of them, but doesn't adhere to the rules of islam unlike masta killa

SID
07-28-2008, 05:12 PM
wow, the pathetic views on jewson here it dope.

Jews on the other hand, idk why they're hated so much..palenstine?
everyone that says they hate jews always says cause they killed jesus, but they're no religious and jesus was a jew too

and palenstine? REALLY? you dont hate blacks for Rwanda, or Japanese for what they did to the Chinese and Ainu, so it's beyond logic, it has to stem from a personal self hate and desire to be an individual cause that's you have to take pride in being that your self esteem is [t-pain] low-low-low-low-low-low-low [/t-pain]

First off yes we did have slaves back in the day, as was the custom, but that has nothing to do with this thread or the state of islam today, therefore completely irrelevant.

Naa the reason people love islam is because it is a beautiful religion, beautiful in equal terms with taoism and zen buddhism, iam not a muslim by the way. You just pissed off everyones become muslim, blame it on wu tang...dont think so

Islam was spread by the message, islam does not allow oppressors to oppress they fight back with whatever means to freedom, they were a lot of people who wanted to crush islam, therefore they faught back hence you have an image of bloodshed and islam engraved in you conitioned american brain.

Dont forget your African and your ancestors were muslim when brought to america, dont forsake your heritage and culture in place of a conditioned mental slave to the people who have been oppressing you and your people for hundreds of years.

Are you a big fucking gimmick or are you so ignorant i want to punch you in the face.

People dislike zionists (fake jews) because they lead a globalist agenda, and wish to condition the human race to be nothing more then money breeding machines and statistics, nothing more.
As i have said ealier sadly it is in their book to become the highest of the high and to view everyone else as animals, check their book yourself.

and dont talk bout logic cuz you have none

Muhammed took the pennisula through force, then spread to iraq, and as he gained momentum more ppl did it with him.
islam's boarder is and turkey/morocco and it reach those frontiers violently, as violent as the spread of christianity. After the caliphates the ottomans took on the duty of spreading islam

Turk McGrit

now idk how it reached southeast asia, but everywhere else was by jihad and war, and it's to the point that these jihads are still happening today(im not talking about no pussy 9/11..sudan, Niger, Chad and Central african republic all have the problem of muslims converting ppl and enslaving them at gun/kniefpoint as i type this.)

so idk why islam gets a free pass on this site, it's spread was probably the most violent and still is, christianity is receeding in europe and spreading in africa not by force but cause ppl are attracted to it.

as i said islam was spread because the message was needed in that region and therefore accepted freely, man when they controlled spain they allowed the jews and chrstians to live their freely with there beliefs, but in the end the catholics took over and either forced you to convert to catholcism, killed you or banished you.

What jihads? what is jihad? who tells you this? have you seen this jihad?

islam aint violent at all, a true muslim would be shook to kill an ant THATS WORD, i lived with my muslim cousins in africa for time, and they had em crawling all over the yard, and never killed one cuz it against islam. What is violent is this C.I.A/Mossad/saudi concucsion of supposed "islam" which is nothing more then an excuse to "unite the world" against a global enemy and secure their total domination, but iam gonna tell you 1 thing, THEY WILL NEVER CRUSH TRUE ISLAM, soon they will unite kick saudi arabias ass first secure the holy mosques from the kiddie loving scumshits and then take on the higher elements of the globalist agenda, shit is destiny.

And yall should be with them on this, i am, dont be brainwashed by the state controlled media machine

whore......Ghost is muslim so is rza but he still uses some non-atheist 5% consepts

100 % true, you could say your a budhist but then you go and kick some dudes lights out, there are fake people everywhere in every form, who shouldent be taken heed of.

Black Man
07-28-2008, 05:31 PM
eh....theres two sides to every story

SO WHY DO YOU ONLY BELIEVE IN AND ADVOCATE ONE SIDE OF THE STORY?

Black Man
07-28-2008, 05:39 PM

masta killa isn't a muslim nor does he have a religion.

Black Man
07-28-2008, 05:41 PM
i would also like to add that islam has nothing to do with black people whatsoever.

what-so-ever. and i had black nationalist movements, and lyrics, that tote it as a 'black religion'.

the exact things white ppl did that tarnished christianity was done by muslim 10 fold with no remorse, to black ppl. the exact same things. slavery, murder, bondage, rape, pillage, so on and so forth, to the point that they're doing it today.

also e 5% nation has nothing to do with black ppl, europeans, asians, whatever, anyone visiting this site don't think it's a relevant black religion, there's lik 15 5%ers in america and they all happen to rap as well, but it ends there.

If you tell so regular ass black ppl about that shit they'll think it's crazy. cause it is.

i also don't see the relevance of an 'original black' religion based on the white mans english language acronyms, the white mans greek alphabet, the white man's number system, the white mans notions of tribalism which we know as 'race' and so forth.

the 5% nation is probably the whitest swaggerless religious cult since scientology, and islam has nothing to do with blacks, so stop acting like you 'relate' to it or them cause you don't, palenstinians hate niggers to.

this dude want's to be the 5% so bad

Black Man
07-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Israel are allies with america.

Islam is not the same as Al' Islam.

Monkdude
07-28-2008, 07:00 PM
how the fuck did this topic turn into a bullshit topic on religion? it is just another example of people believing in supernatural bullshit which clouds their judgement. "religion is the opiate of the masses" - karl marx.

TSA
07-28-2008, 07:37 PM
karl marx has already been proven wrong, to quote him is to fail

Trismegistos
07-28-2008, 07:45 PM
^wierdo.

^ WEIRDO

TSA
07-28-2008, 07:57 PM
masta killa isn't a muslim nor does he have a religion.
well that makes none of them

Memory Man
07-28-2008, 08:39 PM
As i have said ealier sadly it is in their book to become the highest of the high and to view everyone else as animals, check their book yourself.

are you talking about the protocols? why are you so sure it's "their" book?

TSA
07-28-2008, 09:01 PM
so let me get this straight, you guys denounce christainity as propaganda but the Protocols Of Zion did the trick?

http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/bands/s/shawty_lo/flipbook_040908/cr_jason_campbell/01.jpg
booyy yousa fooooo

Monkdude
07-28-2008, 09:11 PM
karl marx was never "proven" wrong and he was one of the smartest political and social philosophers of his time. plato was essentially "wrong" but people quote him all the time.

TSA
07-28-2008, 09:18 PM
right, but of what use is quote someone that's wrong?
not taking anything away from marx, except he got out of hand trying to predict shit based on ideals, but when he stuck to tellin it like it is he was right,

and they like, marx you a foooooo

hectis
07-28-2008, 09:23 PM
I say neither there is no such thing as friend or foe when it comes to power like that it is more what can u do for me

Olive Oil Goombah
07-28-2008, 09:30 PM
karl marx said alot of things that were pseudo pre cursors to what happened, but
also alot of the hell fire and brimestone he predicted did not come to fruition.

SID
07-29-2008, 03:32 AM
are you talking about the protocols? why are you so sure it's "their" book?

Iam talking about their holy book the torah actually, it is a tenant of their faith to take their place as "gods chosen people" what does that involve...go figure, and almighty all-knowing entities children...thats a power trip if there ever was one

Dont argue that point till you read the book.

The protocols is be a forgery. i dont really take notice in it, and they would never let that information out anyway.

Its strange i have a respect for the jewish people as much as i resent and hate their actions, they have kept such strong unbreakable bonds, secretive traditions within their community for hundreds of years.......for that they get semi-props.

SID
07-29-2008, 03:34 AM
i see you lot totally ignored my last large post anyway, this is not a fight.... jews vs everyone else, so dont take sides, read everything, and make a clear logical judgement based on the facts

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 02:17 PM
Today; Israel forces America to keep silent about Israel's nuclear weapons, again destroying America's credibility world wide and leaving America looking like a hypocrite on it's goal to end weapons of mass destruction world wide, also allowing the "unsecure" Israel to attempt to guard that nuclear stockpile from the Middle Eastern black market.
In conclusion, since the founding of Israel in 1950, no other country has cost America more lives, money, and damage to credibility than Israel.

TSA
07-29-2008, 10:30 PM
the site you copied and pasted that from is probably run by Cilvarings

diggy
07-30-2008, 03:02 AM
The country in question is foe:

ohYePAkswvE&feature=related

Trismegistos
07-30-2008, 10:12 AM
Interesting video Diggy. I thought Law & Order was on in the lounge!

Despite our best efforts people have influenced by Jewish controlled media interests and will say that we are weird, wrong, brainwashed etc etc

There is a lot of compelling evidence out there.

There are approximately as many Muslims living in the US as there are Jews about 1 million difference.

There is 1 Muslim Senator (fair representation for approximately 1.5% of the population). There are about 13 Jewish senators a disproportionate amount based on their population. Not to mention the positions of power held.

If Muslims held as many positions as Jewish people currently do then people would cry foul and say that they are being taken over by stealth. Yet the same people think that the Khazars are a great group of resilient people.

I'm all for the true Hebrews, but I have no time for the false ones that worship mammon.

diggy
07-30-2008, 10:27 PM
I also saw another video on youtube, in which the narrator goes to a libraby inside of a Jewish temple and reads a few quotes from (their books) the Babylonion Talmud, the Jewish Encyclopedia, and the Zohar.

In these books, he unveils why the Jews are hated so much. He also quotes statement from the Encylopedia from Rabbis about the status of Jews and Non-Jews. The Jews are concidered the only humans, while the rest of us are considered as wild beasts. The Babylonion Talmud encourages sexual deviancy.

He also quotes that Jews think that they have to destroy the non-Jews of the earth to pave the way for a Jewish world. Their encouragement of vices is part of this. In a way this makes sense considering that Jews have pushed themselves into levels of authority - Judges, lawyers, Politicians, Founders of movements and organizations, etc. One should ask themselves for what purpose did this happen considering their low percentage among the populace.

Forgot the name of the video, but it might be linked to the one I posted before your post.

Shogah
08-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Well when Islam was growing the Turks were still in Central Asia. And we converted by choice, not by force. so thats all of Asia, that converted freely. Even the Mongols converted to Islam after they conquered the middle east. dnt you think Islam appealed to them in some form.

no ones got a sword to my throat, theres alot of muslims who live outside of a muslim country. so why dnt we jus become Christians??

also in medieval times, winning wars meant ppl converted to your religion. the Ottomans jus happened to be european ass-kickers. If you gave France the Ottoman army im sure Mecca today would be a Christian city. also dnt forget if they were soo keen on spreading Islam, they would have jus invaded America, Australia and gone further into Africa. You never read of a muslim empire travelling half way across the world to rape an entire race.

False. When turks invaded balkan they forced enormous number of serbs(and other nations probably but mostly serbs) to convert to islam(because they would have been killed otherwise) which resulted that today in bosnia there are so many muslims, that they wanted their own state...
Islam alike christianity is a religion that tends to be global and dominating.

diggy
01-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Oh ya, djooz are foe.

SL33
01-07-2009, 06:16 AM
False. When turks invaded balkan they forced enormous number of serbs(and other nations probably but mostly serbs) to convert to islam(because they would have been killed otherwise) which resulted that today in bosnia there are so many muslims, that they wanted their own state...
Islam alike christianity is a religion that tends to be global and dominating.

true.

Jedrek
01-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Karl Marx was an idiot

cutn' heads
01-07-2009, 01:53 PM
thread reported to homeland security

dezmond
01-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Most Jews from my personal experience have a patheticaly over-inflated sense of purpose in this world because they still genuinely believe they are the "chosen ones"

i.e Gods people..

Despite the facts they are slimey devils..

JUST STOP KILLING THE CHILDREN.

Peace.