PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Which game(s) are you rolling these days" thread

Ritter
07-26-2008, 03:42 PM
What the title says ^ Post the game description, genre, how close are you to finishing it... maybe give a personal score.

Evidence: The Last Ritual

A real creepy adventure that puts you in the role of a amateur detective who has applied to hunt down a serial killer. You solve puzzles which the killer himself gives you, so he could play with you. At the end of each puzzle, you get a video that leads you deeper to him.

Score: 86%

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne

A mythological isometric hack-n-slash game set in Greece/Egypt/China/Olympus and Hades. Currently playing in co-op with my bro, and we just beat the second of the three difficulty levels.

Score: 92%

Add on gamers.

Hollow Dartz
07-26-2008, 03:54 PM
GAYmuhz?........

Ritter
07-26-2008, 03:55 PM
That was a bad idea to put. Didn't want it to turn out like that.

Editing it in a sec.

Hollow Dartz
07-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Lol.

Paranoid
07-26-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm currently playing the most often:

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, fighting game for Xbox 10/10

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2, rpg strategy game for DS 10/10

Dragon Quest Monsters Joker Edition, rpg for DS 9/10

Super Mario Bros. 3 for Gameboy advance (needs no introduction) 10/10

KZA
07-26-2008, 10:43 PM
playing for PS3 incase your wondering

NCAA Football 09

college football nuff said.

Marvel vs Capcom 2

got back into fight games

Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection

see MvC2

Super Puzzle Fighter HD remix

this puzzle game is fun

Mortal Kombat 2

see MvC2 T5DR

Virtua Tennis

cheap and loved the original one for dreamcast

Charles Barry
07-27-2008, 03:18 AM
NBA 2k8 and All Pro Football 2k8. I just got rid of GTA IV, that shit got boring quick. I don't have the patience for anything but sports games these days. Waiting for NBA 2K9.

Mr. X
07-27-2008, 03:55 AM
I guess I can add to this even though I really havent been in the mood for much gaming lately.

God Hand PS2
Action/Adventure, done by the people who made Okami and Viewtiful Joe. It's truly something different and oddly difficult. It's hard to describe so just look up vids if you're interested.
8 or 9/10

Street Fighter 3rd Strike Emu
One of the greatest fighting games of all time right here. Even better when I found a reliable program to play it on my comp against others. Fuck using keyboard though, need a pad or something.
10/10

Rame
07-27-2008, 04:30 AM
PS3

COD4, rank 53 I think.

Still my favorite game.

Virtua Fighter 5

Kick ass.

I'd like to play some more sports games but for some reason they don't really attract me anymore.

Maccabee Ridah
07-27-2008, 08:10 AM
Ohh, most recently I has been bumpin these:

NBA Live 08
Bumpin it every single day, and every part back from 98, and yall know what I'm talkin bout, so I will not write description!

and....

Art of Murder: FBI Confidential
Very, very nice adventure, maybe not for all, but for adventure genre's big fans like me, really good game! Need to solve puzzles, think bout every single step, need to really think bout the case if u wanna end the game!

Hollow Dartz
07-27-2008, 09:18 AM
My Ps3 is broke lol. But I was playing

Call of Duty 4 : Shooter
Nice game,. nice graphics. You fight Russia (I think) and stop missles from hitting up people, all this crazy shit!

Guarded By Martyrs
07-27-2008, 11:36 AM
I'm playing :

Super Smash Bros. BRAWL
Mario Kart

Gonna get my Wii hooked to the internet soon so I can play some heads on here.
Hollow you got those right ?
You any good ? Hahahahaha

Hollow Dartz
07-27-2008, 12:18 PM
LOL nigga i'm the best at BRAWL. I let My lil cousin take My Wii for the summer cause I just got my Ps3, but my shit broke so now, I don't have nothing. But if he brings it back early I'll be happy to kill you with Ness, Lucas, Fox, & Mario.

Guarded By Martyrs
07-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Hahahaha...I accept your challenge.

I will mearly bring Jigglypuff, Metaknight, Marth & Pikachu

When I get it I'll let you know.

Paranoid
07-27-2008, 12:40 PM
I guess I can add to this even though I really havent been in the mood for much gaming lately.

God Hand PS2
Action/Adventure, done by the people who made Okami and Viewtiful Joe. It's truly something different and oddly difficult. It's hard to describe so just look up vids if you're interested.
8 or 9/10

Street Fighter 3rd Strike Emu
One of the greatest fighting games of all time right here. Even better when I found a reliable program to play it on my comp against others. Fuck using keyboard though, need a pad or something.
10/10

lol@playing 3rd strike with a keyboard

get urself this

http://www.lovefilm.com/lovefilm/images/products/2/60862-large.jpg

& this

http://www.championedition.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/xbox-360-hori-fightingstickex2a.jpg

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-27-2008, 01:08 PM
I'm just playing GTA: San Andreas again... It's a 84/100 for me. So much greatness, but fuck, those bugs, those checkpoints or savepoints in missions that don't exist.

First half of the game is better, and the game shows that long length doesn't help the game... I can finish Vice City in one day and I still have more fun.

But I know u already played both. :)

I'm also playing Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War with all add-ons, will give a review when I finish it, but the game is dopedopedope. One of those games where PC laughs at other systems...

Mr. X
07-27-2008, 05:40 PM
I need an arcade stick in general lol. I might pick up one if they make it for PC and maybe I can learn to be good with it. D-Pad is still my bread and butter though.

Ritter
07-27-2008, 05:52 PM
I've just installed the first Call Of Duty... Shit's bangin.

Tecknowledgist
07-27-2008, 06:17 PM
right now im playin Oblivion (yeah im a little behind. just got a 360 haha)

and skate. as an avid skater, gonna be playin this forever.

Ritter
07-28-2008, 06:57 AM
bump

shaolinsword
07-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Currently Playing

Wii

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles My Life as a King (WiiWare 1,500 points)

I brought this game thinking that I wasn't going to be too keen on it but after getting into it properly it's quite well done tbh.

You can commision up to 16 adventurers to go out and raid dungeons / defeat bosses / gather materials, when you defeat a boss you either get "elementite" which you use to build, you can get extra buildings for your town (inns, tavern, job houses, armour etc) or you can get additional types of buildings (you have a quota on what you can build)

You also have to keep visting job houses (Theif, White Mage, Black Mage etc) and shops to increase your equipment so it can match your adventurers 9/10

Lego Indiana Jones

Same as Lego Star Wars but with Indy (obviously) Very addictive but this game has quite a few glitches which is it's only downfall 7/10

PC

Diablo II

I'm not playing this very much because my modem has blown up but I just thought I'd buy this to get into the swings of things for when Diablo III drops 8/10

The Hound
07-28-2008, 07:43 AM
damn NBA Live 2008 was wack as fuck ... hasn't got shit on nba 2k8 but i'm over that and just waiting for 2k9 ... kinda not playing anything ... got bored of COD4 and GTA4 ... i got assassins creed but still haven't played it ... i need an epic game to tickle my itch