PDA

View Full Version : Being just friends

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 07:53 PM
it's not working out between me and the new guy. he's always asking me who i have had sex with since we met. i bet it's him who can't be trusted. i asked him if i was just someone he was messing with and he said he doesn't know yet. so, i told him i don't want do anything with him for a while and just talk when we see each other, like friends. he said he was ok with that. there wasn't much time for us to be friends before we smashed. that's not usually like me cos i like to suss a guy out and have daydreams/fantasies about a guy before i sleep with him. i want to have some time to suss him out before i give up the p again to him.

so do you think this will work?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 08:10 PM
no....your prolonging the inevitable...break up with him fully and start fresh with me

mashqauck
07-26-2008, 08:17 PM
I agree with Nicky but I believe I am more trustworthy than him and your current man combined

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 08:18 PM
He may be more trustworthy tryxx but can you really cope with his fetish
of wearing womens panties???
Do you deserve that?

Come home to papa.

Vikthor
07-26-2008, 08:24 PM
ah he said he not sure about you or the situation? he's just leaving some space to fuck around if the opportunity presents itself, theres an obvious doubt...

im not gonna say fuck him or leave em hanging but on the real i literally just talked with a homeboy about the same thing and that^^^ up there was his intention, insurance pussy but room to fuck anotha biznatch

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 08:38 PM
I agree with Nicky but I believe I am more trustworthy than him and your current man combined

you're 16!! waaaaaay too young!

Come home to papa.

i have a feeling you've said those words way too many times before.

ah he said he not sure about you or the situation? he's just leaving some space to fuck around if the opportunity presents itself, theres an obvious doubt...

im not gonna say fuck him or leave em hanging but on the real i literally just talked with a homeboy about the same thing and that^^^ up there was his intention, insurance pussy but room to fuck anotha biznatch

"insurance pussy"? does that mean he's just saving said pussy for a later date or is he planning on using the pussy whenever he can't get with another girl?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 08:41 PM
i have a feeling you've said those words way too many times before.

And i meant it everytime....

Vikthor
07-26-2008, 08:44 PM
something like that... im sure ALL guys have some 'easy' chicks on speeddial just in case its past midnight and he couldnt wrangle nothing up for the night. give em a call, lets hang out i got booze blah blah blah of course thats pretty much an unspoken agreement and the bitch is either fully aware or shes fucking naive as a newborn puppy... i bet thats not your situation since yall probably chill from day to day and whatnot but eh you seem to like him so you should consider anything and use deductive reasoning to figure em out i guess...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 08:56 PM
And i meant it everytime....

lol. :lmao:

something like that... im sure ALL guys have some 'easy' chicks on speeddial just in case its past midnight and he couldnt wrangle nothing up for the night. give em a call, lets hang out i got booze blah blah blah of course thats pretty much an unspoken agreement and the bitch is either fully aware or shes fucking naive as a newborn puppy... i bet thats not your situation since yall probably chill from day to day and whatnot but eh you seem to like him so you should consider anything and use deductive reasoning to figure em out i guess...

i'm pretty sure he was still doing things with other girls in the past few weeks. but i've been naive enough to believe different, so far. i don't think he actually fucks any of them, just gets them to suck his dick, because he has trouble in that department when he's had a drink.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 09:00 PM
i don't think he actually fucks any of them, just gets them to suck his dick, because he has trouble in that department when he's had a drink.

haha

http://www.whiskeydickrecords.com/Whiskey-Dick-Logo-220.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 09:06 PM
if i'm just going to be friends with him then it would mean that i can still go to see my dutch guy, right? cos we're not boyfriend and girlfriend. i was thinking of cancelling the dutch guy and i still don't have my ticket booked yet but i'm not sure whether i should go.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 09:12 PM
ya kno i dont mean to be rude, but it seems like you got alotta penis
in your life right now...
Maybe celibacy followed by me is the real answer.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 09:30 PM
ya kno i dont mean to be rude, but it seems like you got alotta penis
in your life right now...
Maybe celibacy followed by me is the real answer.

that's not an option, i don't know you and you don't know me either. i've hooked up with a guy off the internet once and that turned out to be a disaster. sorry dude. ;)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 09:32 PM
i've had a lot of offers but i haven't been getting much penis, for reasons i've already explained. it's summer and everyone's out for some, hence the offers.

Dokuro
07-26-2008, 09:34 PM
hook up with blackula and send it....you know what this joke getting old

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 09:44 PM
that's not an option, i don't know you and you don't know me either. i've hooked up with a guy off the internet once and that turned out to be a disaster. sorry dude. ;)

Lemme put it this way...when you fell off your bike the first time, did you quit trying to ride a bike...NO dammit, you got back up.

Why do we fall? So we can pick ourselves back up.

Dont judge me because you hooked up with a trekkie ;)

Prolifical ENG
07-26-2008, 09:48 PM
*Turns the Scrabble board towards himself*

*Grabs Tryxx's tray of letter tiles*

1. Go and fuck that Dutch guy...you've been thinking of his cock for months....jump on it already.

2. Girls tell half truths and it works. If you had sex with 4 different dudes, just tell of one and make it a tale and explain how it was "such a hard decision" and why you did it. You will sound 100% honest. That will fix the (lame) "who did you have sex with" questions.

3. Once he believes you truly aren't a dirty whorebag and just a normal girl (see #2), then he will know if you are/arent just someone to mess around with.

4. Don't bother telling about the Dutch guy after. If only you know the secret is always safe.

You used all your letters....thats an extra 50 points.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 10:01 PM
2. Girls tell half truths and it works. If you had sex with 4 different dudes, just tell of one and make it a tale and explain how it was "such a hard decision" and why you did it. You will sound 100% honest. That will fix the (lame) "who did you have sex with" questions.

well, i have been honest, too honest with him. so are you saying i should just admit to sleeping with one just to shut him up even if i haven't been with anyone?

i'll have to tell him i'm going on vacation and he'll give me 20 questions about it. i can't lie to save my life, so i was thinking of telling him the truth about why i'm going. i was also thinking maybe, if i do it this way, he will be more likely tell the truth about who he's sleeping with.

does that sound ridiculous?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Lemme put it this way...when you fell off your bike the first time, did you quit trying to ride a bike...NO dammit, you got back up.

Why do we fall? So we can pick ourselves back up.

Dont judge me because you hooked up with a trekkie ;)

to be fair i've met a few men from the internet and they've mostly been cool guys. but i have enough men on my mind as it is at the moment. there's never one around when you need one, and when you do have one, they all try for a little something at the same time. typical.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-26-2008, 10:08 PM
....you know what this joke getting old

yep

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 10:09 PM
hahahaha....you seem jaded by all these penis with bodies attached to them

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-26-2008, 10:10 PM
have we seen a pic yet?
has she revealed her age yet?

Prolifical ENG
07-26-2008, 10:15 PM
well, i have been honest, too honest with him. so are you saying i should just admit to sleeping with one just to shut him up even if i haven't been with anyone?

I guess I just assumed you did....if your number is zero...just say zero. Or tell a story of how you were recently mildly tempted.

i'll have to tell him i'm going on vacation and he'll give me 20 questions about it. i can't lie to save my life, so i was thinking of telling him the truth about why i'm going. i was also thinking maybe, if i do it this way, he will be more likely tell the truth about who he's sleeping with.

does that sound ridiculous?

You tell the truth why you're going it's over.....sorry.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 10:27 PM
hahahaha....you seem jaded by all these penis with bodies attached to them

i just hate the timing.

I guess I just assumed you did....if your number is zero...just say zero. Or tell a story of how you were recently mildly tempted.

i would tell him when guy's have hit on me, does that count? some people might think that that's playing games so i don't think i should be doing it.

You tell the truth why you're going it's over.....sorry.

that's harsh. i really suck at lying though. :'o

HANZO
07-26-2008, 10:39 PM
Tryxx im begining to get the idea that you are very bad at relationships. and maybe its your own fault that you cant find a propa man.

you should jus quit and become a dyke. its the easy way out.

minibumpsh
07-26-2008, 10:55 PM
hi tryxx
i think in my opinion theres soooo many guys to choose from, that one shouldnt matter at all.
imean seriously, take a good look around you. every guy would bang you doesnt that make you feel like laughing cause its just so funny how many guys can find u attractive?
i think its really funny.

anyway, choose wisely though because you donnt wanna just do it with EVERRRRYONE. unless youre young, then it dosent count cause you should be allowed to experiment and stuff. thats how you learn. you fuck up and u learnnnn BYE GOOD LUCK

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 10:55 PM
Tryxx im begining to get the idea that you are very bad at relationships. and maybe its your own fault that you cant find a propa man.

you should jus quit and become a dyke. its the easy way out.

i began suffering from low self esteem when i put on 30lbs around 8 years ago. munchies, what can i say. i've lost pretty much all of it years ago, just a 2-4 lbs heavier than i was at high school. low self esteem kills off any boner.

Blackula Spectacula
07-26-2008, 10:59 PM
hi tryxx
i think in my opinion theres soooo many guys to choose from, that one shouldnt matter at all.
imean seriously, take a good look around you. every guy would bang you doesnt that make you feel like laughing cause its just so funny how many guys can find u attractive?

anyway, choose wisely though because you donnt wanna just do it with EVERRRRYONE. unless youre young, then it dosent count cause you should be allowed to experiment and stuff. thats how you learn. you fuck up and u learnnnn BYE GOOD LUCK

Hahahaha at this comment

The Grandmaster
07-26-2008, 11:04 PM
I also lol'd at the ironie of that comment.

minibumpsh
07-26-2008, 11:06 PM
why is it funny or lol or whatever?

The Grandmaster
07-26-2008, 11:10 PM
why is it funny or lol or whatever?

Because you are a teen crackwhore trying to tell a grown woman how to manage her relationships.

minibumpsh
07-26-2008, 11:13 PM
Because you are a teen crackwhore trying to tell a grown woman how to manage her relationships.

first its coke not crack
second i might know a bit more about the opposite sex then u think.
trust, i been through a lot.

Lil' Ruger
07-26-2008, 11:19 PM
bitch please.

Blackula Spectacula
07-26-2008, 11:23 PM
first its coke not crack

You might have been through a lot of dicks
But you ain't been through a lot of hardships

Hay that rhymez

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-26-2008, 11:25 PM
man this is really crazy....

i cannot believe these two(Tryxxx and Mini)

ah well

The Grandmaster
07-26-2008, 11:27 PM
first its coke not crack

Coke, crack, coke, crack, coke... Whatever, you're still a drug addict.

And getting more dicks in your mouth than a vietnamese whore doesn't gave you automatic ultimate knowledge on men.

Blackula Spectacula
07-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Coke, crack, coke, crack, coke... Whatever, you're still a drug addict.

And getting more dicks in your mouth than a vietnamese whore doesn't gave you automatic ultimate knowledge on men.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUUUUUURRRRNNNNN ......LIKE WHEN SHE PEEEEEES

minibumpsh
07-26-2008, 11:37 PM
You might have been through a lot of dicks
But you ain't been through a lot of hardships

Hay that rhymez

and how do you assume? you make the most immature black and white judgments ever.

Prolifical ENG
07-26-2008, 11:38 PM
There is no way to have the best of both worlds without lying in this situation. I don't know if we can answer you question of whats the better option. One is an unsure investment while the other is a weeks worth of international fucking.

For you both not trusting each other thats what builds the relationship, not what initially triggers it.

Blackula Spectacula
07-26-2008, 11:40 PM
How do I assume ? hmmm .. Iono maybe from what the shit you've said?

Vikthor
07-26-2008, 11:48 PM
yall need to get together and fuzzbump or somethin....

let me know-i'll bring the camera ;)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-27-2008, 01:31 AM
There is no way to have the best of both worlds without lying in this situation. I don't know if we can answer you question of whats the better option. One is an unsure investment while the other is a weeks worth of international fucking.

For you both not trusting each other thats what builds the relationship, not what initially triggers it.

what if i get him to admit he's been sleeping with other girls while we have been seeing each other before i admit to why i'm going on vacation? that should be ok, shouldn't it? we're both just friends now, so if he's free to fuck others then i should be free to do the same, right? i just want us to be as honest as possible with each other. you can't build trust with someone who isn't honest with you, can you?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 01:33 AM

yea tell her black....school this lil coke slut!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-27-2008, 04:05 AM

what if i get him to admit he's been sleeping with other girls while we have been seeing each other before i admit to why i'm going on vacation? that should be ok, shouldn't it? we're both just friends now, so if he's free to fuck others then i should be free to do the same, right? i just want us to be as honest as possible with each other. you can't build trust with someone who isn't honest with you, can you?

what if i told him that there'll be a possibility of sex while i'm away and not let him know the bit about specifically going out there to have sex?

SKAMPOE
07-27-2008, 04:06 AM
look at my sig savages!

The Hound
07-27-2008, 04:18 AM
2ndary

Prolifical ENG
07-27-2008, 12:32 PM
hahaha nah you cant do both and make it smooth...sorry.

minibumpsh
07-27-2008, 12:57 PM

okay, blackula, lets get some shit straight. From the 200 something posts I've made, you feel as if you have a God given right to judge and assume what and how my life is like? You're very young, and I'm not even talking age wise, i'm talking mentally. You need to think twice before trying to make fun of me on internet forums just so that these pathetic sons of bitches would pay attention to you more. You claim youre a dyke; a nasty one at that, yet you still dwell in the attention that these people give you every time you say the words "lesbian" or "pussy" which just about happens to be every two fucking seconds. From the things you have said, i can easily make assumptions of you. Youre fat, and you're insecure. You claim you want more girls on this forum, but I think you get mad or jealous anytime another chick comes into the picture. You're always talken bout bitchezz but we all know you really want dick. Your method of getting attention from guys is all from your words, like talking about how you want to rape this bitch or that bitch. Its all words because you cant use your fat fuck body to seduce anyone. You're not thick, your fat. Shakira and JLo are thick, youre FAT. BYE.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-27-2008, 12:59 PM
bong on in 2006

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Catfight!!!!!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 01:10 PM
I think the real root of this problem is that they both want the Jaspman's
Hasselhoff cock.

J-Cee
07-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Tryxx.Hey Hey.
Just be honest....if u aint with him do as u wish,be honest even if he doesnt like it..cause in the end if he wants to be with you it wont matter.
You aint with him and he cant make up his mind..so go fuk some dudes yknow...hes a guy,hes probably doing it as we speak.
peace.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-27-2008, 01:40 PM
Blackula is a fine gurl, great lesbian choice [take it from me, I should know]

Minibumpsh is only the smartest child of redneck and a goat with a drug habit.

The Hound
07-27-2008, 02:18 PM
roflbundy ... the coke head and the pretend lesbian are having their bitch fight ...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-27-2008, 02:36 PM
beautiful, isn't it? there are still things worth living for

L~>1<~NKS
07-27-2008, 02:56 PM
hi tryxx

I think this iz the only broad that's ever been open bout her aDICKtionz on this site. You giggle while u fuck too?

Mama I don't know if this is an e-front act like Tryxx... but if ur ass don't toss them life suckin' fuckheads from from around your circle then ur gonna end up in a safehouse, dead or wishin' to be dead.

Best believe L1NKS - I talk from experience with females that have seen the darkest corners of this planet.

They callin you a raggedy lil' skeeio behind ur back. Get out the box.

Hahaha at mini tryin to stomp on Blackula... Blackula IZ THICK... NOT FAT

Lets get this fake ass thread poppin'.

HANZO
07-27-2008, 05:59 PM
man not even Allah can save some of you ppl. all hope is lost.

Vikthor
07-27-2008, 06:09 PM
okay, blackula, lets get some shit straight. From the 200 something posts I've made, you feel as if you have a God given right to judge and assume what and how my life is like? You're very young, and I'm not even talking age wise, i'm talking mentally. You need to think twice before trying to make fun of me on internet forums just so that these pathetic sons of bitches would pay attention to you more. You claim youre a dyke; a nasty one at that, yet you still dwell in the attention that these people give you every time you say the words "lesbian" or "pussy" which just about happens to be every two fucking seconds. From the things you have said, i can easily make assumptions of you. Youre fat, and you're insecure. You claim you want more girls on this forum, but I think you get mad or jealous anytime another chick comes into the picture. You're always talken bout bitchezz but we all know you really want dick. Your method of getting attention from guys is all from your words, like talking about how you want to rape this bitch or that bitch. Its all words because you cant use your fat fuck body to seduce anyone. You're not thick, your fat. Shakira and JLo are thick, youre FAT. BYE.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit... youve been outed!! now you got to 1up your gayness and sluttyness by tenfold to keep us pathetic bitches interested!!!! yeeeeeeaaaaaaaa :)

LyriCipher
07-27-2008, 07:58 PM
when a girl tells me we're jus friends but we fuck its bullshit..she ends up coppin feelins so on and so forth..i couldnt count how many broads ive had in this situation who end up gettin pissed at me for doin me..its like im not in a relationship wit you..so why am i not allowed to smash guts elsewhere? you cant have no label but have the rules of a label..you seem like your in that type of mindstate where your not sure if you should give rules but want to so obviously its more than jus friends with yall..take it from a man who tells girls we aint friends, we may talk n fuck, but once we bump uglies we aint friends no more..we each others booty calls..hunnit

Blackula Spectacula
07-27-2008, 09:34 PM

Ahem....

So let me get this straight, hahaha ok ... So these boys here .. you know the Species with Penises that you would oh so love to pleasure just for the sole fact that they actually "think that you're LIKE HAAAWWWWT!" Can say you're a fucking Stupid Coke Whore and comment about how they would love to mistreat, degrade and demean you and When I say it ... all the sudden i'm Fat? hahahah Oh sweety.

Telling me I'm Fat isn't gonna do shit come up with something more better than that. LIKE REAL MATUUURE JIWOOON!

First of all, You have a 12 yr old boys body... Secondly, I haven't dissed any girl on here either than YOU ... Therefore, proves that my lesbian tendencies are justified and for real.

Please Point out where I have Insulted any other girl in here? besides your stupid ass???? Thanx in Advance baby boy :D

And Lastly, Insecure? This is like the like the pot calling the kettle black. The Irony in your accusations, and comments. You've already revealed to us how insecure you are that it's easy to see that you need approval from the Male sex for you to feel worthy. Lets not mention you're fucking coke head = Weak person.

You're a weak little naive girl. And we're all laughing at you. ;) Why don't you just be proud of the fact that You love the cock.

The fact that you need to go on an internet Forum where everyone here thinks you're worth nothing but a good lay is hysterical to me. Don't you have a mother? Go ask her about advice on life. Oh also the fact that I had recently given you advice on how to deal with your stupid boyfriend situation. Then you oh so gratefully thanking me for it, BUT now you have the nerve to tell me I am mentally immature? Hahahaha Someone send this asian to the nearest sweat shop and hand her an IIRRROOOOON

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j182/swiftian/irony/irony6.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 09:40 PM
wow...round 1 goes to Blackula i score it 10-8 for all you boxing fans.
I jus think she came out more aggressive and really asserted herself out there
It looks like Bumps's intimidation tactics and press conference bullying didn't
work.

Blackula Spectacula
07-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Nigga that was straight Knock out .. I said my piece. Lets just sprinkle some coke on her and be done with it.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 09:45 PM
hahaha...well, lets see if she answers the bell. The coke will only rejuvenate her.
Those little chinks are resilient. thats why theres a billion of them.

L~>1<~NKS
07-27-2008, 09:46 PM
(http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=1336904&imageID=13715702)

L~>1<~NKS
07-27-2008, 10:14 PM
http://a745.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/89/l_644d3da277852ef763f36f4961d29068.gif (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=1336904&imageID=13704543)

+

http://nsfw.sidewayspony.com/images/trough/production/2006/may/07/3985_orig_1120887279357.gif

=

http://sidewayspony.com/images/trough/production/2008/jul/24/95334_orig_2d9d0g0.jpg
http://a818.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/73/l_8130e6ceaf84b9e42d820051ff95f4f9.gif (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=1336904&imageID=13990395)
http://sidewayspony.com/images/trough/production/2008/jul/22/95131_formatted_4m801sl.gif (http://sidewayspony.com/images/trough/production/2008/jul/22/95131_orig_4m801sl.gif)

HANZO
07-27-2008, 10:40 PM
BEEEEEEFFF!!! duh wu-corp soap opera in full swing.

L~>1<~NKS
07-27-2008, 10:49 PM
:no:

yeeeeesssssssssss

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/flymonkey102/IGN/GIFS/mj_popcorn.gif (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/flymonkey102/IGN/GIFS/mj_popcorn.gif)

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-28-2008, 02:26 AM
Blackula, I wanna have your baby.

U know, rape matters.

minibumpsh
07-28-2008, 12:05 PM
No, I don't have a mother you dumb bitch.
And yes, i love cock; because it's a lot more satisfying than a wet pussy.

fuck off, you're a nobody, and i shouldn't let what some fat ass broad tell me how it is.
you're actually buggin goin around thinking your the shit because you have a fan club online.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-28-2008, 12:36 PM

fuck off, you're a nobody, and i shouldn't let what some fat ass broad tell me how it is.
you're actually buggin goin around thinking your the shit because you have a fan club online.

POST NUDEZ OR GTFO

The Hound
07-28-2008, 12:38 PM
i get the feeling this is a jay-z v nas beef ... mini is nas tryna resurrect the career, blackula tryna resurrect a reputation and both are taken us all for suckas ... i for one will be bootlegging their mud wrestling escapades as i shall NOT contribute to the senseless production of wu corp beef ... but will stand by and do nothing by rub myself at their airing of grievences ...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-28-2008, 12:51 PM
^^^^^^SHOW MUD WRESTLING BEEF or GTFO :P

The Hound
07-28-2008, 12:56 PM
i got something yall wanna see ... but yall aint ready ... summer 2006 release date

Blackula Spectacula
07-28-2008, 12:58 PM

Yawwwwn .. Keep getting mad little girl. Get furious even .. it's making me giggle tehehehehe.

btw hows the bf situation? btw have you guys fuckyet? and did he cum on your face or hair? Both maybe? Tell us about it.

minibumpsh
07-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Yawwwwn .. Keep getting mad little girl. Get furious even .. it's making me giggle tehehehehe.

btw hows the bf situation? btw have you guys fuckyet? and did he cum on your face or hair? Both maybe? Tell us about it.

There's something wrong with you.

RzaRectum
07-28-2008, 01:46 PM
I think blackula is acting like a dude acts when he gets turned down, all saying "well fuck you then, with your *insert admissions to weakness* ass".

pep
07-28-2008, 02:02 PM
i dont believe tryxx is a woman

pep
07-28-2008, 02:07 PM
POST NUDEZ OR GTFO
basics like asics

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 02:08 PM
Tryxx is a 43 year old man.

Blackula is an attention loving fake lesbian. Shit, her post in the Batman thread even had to mention she's a 'lesbian'.

Mini is a rich coke fiend from the 'burbs. With the ass of a school boy.

TheWolf wins.

Actually, Gigy wins.

pep
07-28-2008, 02:10 PM
sounds about right..i still love black tho

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 02:12 PM
sounds about right..i still love black tho

Yeah she's cool.

But saying she aint an attention seeker is like saying Style aint got a small dick........it's obvious from their posts.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Tryxx is a 43 year old man.

Blackula is an attention loving fake lesbian. Shit, her post in the Batman thread even had to mention she's a 'lesbian'.

Still, 'she' should POST BREAKFAST OR GTFO.

Blackula Spectacula
07-28-2008, 03:11 PM
I just wanna say .. I'ma lesbian

A Thank you

The Hound
07-28-2008, 03:15 PM
blackula will u pretend u will be faithful to me and be there for me and pretend to love me and re assure me you're not fucking my best friend and promise you won't leave once my assets reach their peak? ... i need e-security that you can pretend to provide

Blackula Spectacula
07-28-2008, 03:19 PM
i highly doubt you're 14.... but sure

The Hound
07-28-2008, 03:22 PM
*step 1 ... devise plan to submit yourself behind enemy lines*

what makes ya thinking i'm not 14 ?

Blackula Spectacula
07-28-2008, 03:26 PM
LISTEN! Idon'tcare.

HANZO
07-28-2008, 03:28 PM
i expected more from this beef. im very dissapointed in it so far. its like a heavyweight boxing match.

11th Chamber
07-28-2008, 03:29 PM
Blackula shitting on that coke whore made my day

Peace to the queen

The Hound
07-28-2008, 03:30 PM
^^ more like man u v liverpool ...

*step 2 ... make them upset so you can comfort them*

there there blacky ... *pats back*

Blackula Spectacula
07-28-2008, 03:34 PM
uhhhhhh

The Hound
07-28-2008, 03:38 PM
*step 3 ... confuse subject*

HANZO
07-28-2008, 03:47 PM
^^ more like man u v liverpool ...

lol, yeah i already chucked my remote control at the laptop screen when i read the rest of this thread.

L~>1<~NKS
07-28-2008, 08:11 PM
Thing a bout me iz, although Im enjoyin this' shit... I have to keep it leveled and balanced... Fact of the matter and the sex on the platter iz that 1ne day soon minibump might use L1NKS masterful Strange Dayz Mixtape CD case to break sum weed or cut coke on when nuthin else iz available and Blackula'll... she'll tell her lesbian friends bout it which might result in sum of those lesbian friends havin straight friends and so the domino effect begins for the journey towards... finally a well known YET well RESPECKT'D ARTIST/PRODUCER/MC from the Magic City MYAMI payed homage throughout the werld.

IT'Z L1NKS

The Noonsunn/The Midmoon... werd eternal.

Peeesh!

Olive Oil Goombah
07-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Dont mess wit my lesbian lover....u punks see what happens???

pep
07-28-2008, 09:33 PM
word to everything, shorties on this site need to post pix..blac, i feel u live and all that so do the damn thing and lead by example...

Olive Oil Goombah
07-28-2008, 09:34 PM
blackula is exempt from posting anymore pics. She has more than done here part.

I'd like to see Tryxx to put this stuff to rest.

pep
07-28-2008, 09:42 PM
pardon self..but i never c any other than the avi...

L~>1<~NKS
07-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Tryxx iz Blacula - she told me 1ne night after a drinkin a bowl of drunken sushi.

Blackula Spectacula
07-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Hahahaha wtf?